Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari (71258 Views)

“This Is The Time To Take Revenge”, Tinubu Tells Buhari After Primary Victory / No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? / Ambode's Supporters In Badagry On Governorship Primary: This Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by IBM52(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
Northerners knows only one president come 2023. ATIKU ABUBAKAR
Toks2008:

Get your PVC ready... Whether he wins or not... Let's vote for Obi

#PeterObi2023
cry

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Bbbw: 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Tonnierichy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gkay1:

English is not my mother's language. Go and read it again and tell me the essence of telling Mr President that it is time to take revenge.
He was poking fun at the President sir
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by airsaylongcome: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
GalaticHorde:
oniovoh you dey fall hand seriously, undecided I rest my case there, I kindly advise you not to waste your vote on Tinubu if you dey vote within delta state as e no go kukuma count

Na so everybody here dey shout say BAT don loose APC primaries. Baba flog shege from everybody. Amaechi and Osinbanjo vote combined nor reach 70% of Jaga vote.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Toks2008(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
IBM52:
Northerners knows only one president come 2023. ATIKU ABUBAKAR cry
I totally agree but let us still vote for Obi
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by storm001(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kingspin:
Revenge? From a candidate who claims, he will change Nigeria.

Na make you follow me see na.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Draslo:
Cheers to the next president.

Feel free to jump from the Niger Bridge or stroll into Niger Republic if you no like am
That's all you have to say.
You are a total package of disappointment.
Recycling more severe hunger and penury for Nigerian.Tueee!...
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by frog12: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
yes, but he is also saying punish disloyal members

LegendHero:
Nigeria media and sensational headlines.

He is only talking about keeping Buhari waiting for long. Normal terms he always use.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Omoslim26: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
ufotunang:
... tinubu is a Muslim

If he wins after 8 years the north our oga will demand for their own tenure which will ofcus be another Muslim man.
Guy this country just get as e be aswear grin
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Omoslim26: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ttalk:

Shut up. PDP set the stage by choosing Atiku a Muslim

You don't have sense undecided
Am I asking you to choose atifku?
Or are you plainly addicted to being stupid and foolish at the same time �
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Lightorder: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights
bloody Judases . You think south south are fools to have forgotten what you did to their own ?
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by TheOmoney(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2022
life2017:

He is simply saying if Buhari had picked him as consensus candidate the voting process that took one and a half day would not have been necessary.

Buhari took too long to decide his position which must have cost Tinubu sleepless nights
Even caused Buhari sleepless nights....and anxious days...let him wait
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by dalass(f): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
foolish girl selling your future for peanut

What did you sell yours for that makes you always this bitter? .... Maybe you sold it for nothing
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Softmirror: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Toks2008:

Get your PVC ready... Whether he wins or not... Let's vote for Obi

#PeterObi2023

How far? Day don break oh! grin DO YOU CARE FOR SOME ICE CREAM?

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by slivertongue: 10:54am On Jun 09, 2022
Bluntemperor:

You stated misinterpretation of Tinubu's messages!
Na wao!

The word revenge to me shouldn't be used in lightest sense of the word. So I pushed it to his party after all it's a family thing
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Softmirror: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
IBM52:
Northerners knows only one president come 2023. ATIKU ABUBAKAR cry

grin You mean they would not vote the ice cream man if he had managed to win?grin

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by dalass(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
foolish girl selling your future for peanut

Enjoy your day off grin
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by aalangel(f): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2022
Careless talk...this one will be worse than Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State / 43-Year-Old Sister To Bayelsa Governor, Tari, Engaged To Her 29-Year-Old Lover / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.