Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari (71262 Views)

“This Is The Time To Take Revenge”, Tinubu Tells Buhari After Primary Victory / No Be Juju Be That: 24 Hours To APC Primary & This Is Happening? / Ambode's Supporters In Badagry On Governorship Primary: This Is Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Lionnation: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
OBOTOTHICK:
Akpabio set the trend yesterday for stepping down, we love you with our ❤️ heart, we wouldn't forget to return the favor, may our ancestors protect you
akpabio that would have gotten zero vote like others, he was just smart enough not to loose his 100m
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Kaytixy: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
If for instance, Tinubu dies before the general election so Ameachi automatically becomes APC flag bearer?
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Kaytixy: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
If for instance, Tinubu dies before the general election so Ameachi automatically becomes APC flag bearer?
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
But this is the time to take revenge.

JAGABAN pls make it clear to sai baba the type of revenge u mean oo
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Honor10: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Deeprooted:

There's no way that old man from APC can defeat Atiku!

It's time we understand that Northerners have moved from party politics to regional, religious and tribal politics. An average northerner would vote for Atiku rather than that APC candidate.

Stop saying thrash, most northerner voted for him yesterday more than Lawan a fellow northerner.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kaytixy:
Op pls stop wishing someone like u death becos of politics pls, politics is not do or die affair .
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ballzproblemm: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
DenreleDave:

Mr Okoro.. We have heard you... Now swerve
make thunder strike ya papa for giving birth to useless thing like you
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by dalass(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
power drunk fool. , vote for Peter obi

Tinubu, chairman of the pepper dem geng grin grin grin
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Okoroawusa: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
I don't understand anything here ooo.
You are not the only one. We plenty

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Ballzproblemm: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
dalass:

Tinubu, chairman of the pepper dem geng grin grin grin
foolish girl selling your future for peanut
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
mu. mu. south south brother kee you there. afonja backstabbers ..you thought we can forget how you conspire against GEJ
Oga you can go ahead and conspire against BAT too this time. Jagaban no send Una...............ur incoming Presido
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This guy never know anything, Buhari can still bring u down if he chooses get that into your dumb skull no be presidential election u win o. Atiku is not Osinbajo or Amaechi. Na real context you wan enter so. Watch out for anti party especially from your Northern folks. A word is enough for the wise. Both Atiku and Shakespeare Tinubu are not what we need in Nigeria now. Nigeria should be Obidiently Obidient.
Oga calm down. BAT won't be observing when they start playing their cards
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Igbos won't like this result.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Komu1048(m): 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:
mu. mu. south south brother kee you there. afonja backstabbers ..you thought we can forget how you conspire against GEJ

Okoro be calming down, Akpabio set the stage (a s/s man) that prompted even Yorubas to start stepping down, Tinubu won't forget, Yorubas won't forget. But okoro bitter people we won't forget too
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Billygee2u: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gkay1:
Time to take revenge on who, you can plan and is up to God to grant it.
Just imagine, the person that plan to rule the nation regard revenge in his heart
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Jalaw: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

Which south south?

You're on your own.
Keep SS out your fucken mouth.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Honor10: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Arysexy:
Revenge

The sound will send signals to northern politicians in apc, and they will pull a master stroke.

Tinubu obviously sniffed cocaine before going to that stage

Stop talking nonsense, you said the same thing before the primary, rest! Your permutation and analysis no dey work
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Draslo:
Cheers to the next president.

Feel free to jump from the Niger Bridge or stroll into Niger Republic if you no like am

Mtcheeeeew. You are not doing anybody but yourself. Are you not the one running around complaining of food prices? Or didn't you create this thread below?

https://www.nairaland.com/6618698/increase-food-prices-exactly-regulating

I repeat you are doing yourself. In Yoruba; O n se ra e. grin
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by bizhop01: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Buhari has over 1,000 ways to make him a loser in 2023 cool
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Xscape1993:
I don't understand anything here ooo.

I pity half baked graduates in this country

It is a tongue in cheek comment.

If Buhari had earlier presented Tinubu as his candidate and possible consensus flag bearer we wouldn’t have been subjected to this long wait.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Trente: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
SHINJA:
Busy body

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

Deluded South west. Edo no be lagos should teach u guys some lessons. Atiku will take SS.
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by gasparpisciotta: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
kingyakos:

U no hear say na tinubu buy form for Akpabio, still settle am 500m.

Till tinubu die e no go get one vote for SS

You are privy to the transaction?
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by frog12: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2022
even amaechi beat osinbajo grin grin grin grin
anyone no like result, go independent
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ufotunang: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoslim26:

Do you know how many times atifku and the vegetables bubu won primaries grin
Bro winning primaries doesn't mean you have automatically become president.
I challenge every Christian in this country , forget sentiments, forget tribal affiliations,ask yourself would the Muslim community accept a 16 years christian rule,which can even become 24 if Tinubu wins?.
I stand with Peter Obi.
... tinubu is a Muslim
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Idaytesj29(m): 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
okeysoninv:

There is nothing like back stabbing, Yoruba people were onlookers during GEJ rule they were not included or allowed to be part of the govt. It was a South South South East and few northerners affairs.

His attention was called to it, but because he has Clark and Anyim, he felt that all that he needs. We wait for the election and we did our magic. You can only backstab someone you are a paddy with, Jonathan was not the paddy of the Yorubas, so how did they back stab him? That statement was misguided.

The person that backstab, betray and denigrate him after his govt to score cheap political relevance was Anyim and Edwin Clark, after they fed fat,wining and dinning with him, find out well.

Woe and destruction to the generations of whoever calls Yorubas a backstabber or betrayal. Thank you
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Lanreolas(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
The power is ours, jagaban we want , at least let the super man work, he built Lagos, and he's capable of doing again
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by ufuosman(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Apc members that is not loyal to Tinubu will see fire
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I be Ughievwen. Mama na Orogun. Grandmamas were Aladja(Epame to specific) and Idjerhe (wrongly called Jesse in English). Yoruba dey these villages? I never said I represent the feelings and psyche of South South. I am saying South South should vote to be on the winning side. Or worst case straddle both sides. Make we nor go do mumu commit to PDP and be on the loosing side if/when APC win.

My preference in APC was PYO, but I'm voting Tinubu in the general elections.
oniovoh you dey fall hand seriously, undecided I rest my case there, I kindly advise you not to waste your vote on Tinubu if you dey vote within delta state as e no go kukuma count
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by GalaticHorde: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
Idaytesj29:

There is nothing like back stabbing, Yoruba people were onlookers during GEJ rule they were not included or allowed to be part of the govt. It was a South South South East and few northerners affairs.

His attention was called to it, but because he has Clark and Anyim, he felt that all that he needs. We wait for the election and we did our magic. You can only backstab someone you are a paddy with, Jonathan was not the paddy of the Yorubas, so how did they back stab him? That statement was misguided.

The person that backstab, betray and denigrate him after his govt to score cheap political relevance was Anyim and Edwin Clark, find out well.

Wow and destruction the generations of whoever calls your a backstabber or betrayal. Thank you
same way we are friends of the southwest but not friends with Tinubu so as we vote against him en masse it can't be betrayal or backstabbing, OK, we all understand now
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by Toks2008(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This guy never know anything, Buhari can still bring u down if he chooses get that into your dumb skull no be presidential election u win o. Atiku is not Osinbajo or Amaechi. Na real context you wan enter so. Watch out for anti party especially from your Northern folks. A word is enough for the wise. Both Atiku and Shakespeare Tinubu are not what we need in Nigeria now. Nigeria should be Obidiently Obidient.

Get your PVC ready... Whether he wins or not... Let's vote for Obi

#PeterObi2023
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by MetaPhysical: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
. He then added to Buhari: “Mr President, I am sorry for keeping you waiting too long since yesterday.

“But this is the time to take revenge.You have taken too long sometimes.

I don't believe Tinubu said this. Did he actually?
Re: APC Primary: This Is The Time To Take Revenge, Tinubu Tells Buhari by casualobserver: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Cry Out After Boko Haram Attack Killing 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.