Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? (69919 Views)

Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Did Amaechi Give The APC National Chairman Ghana Must Go Bags? / Is The Presidents Daughter's office Higher Than VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by IamNat: 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...its a public forum..ppl react to whatever they see...maybe you could have stayed away from this forum and not quote the OP...what's ur alignment jare?? cheesy

You keep getting it all wrong, why did you keep pushing this unnecessary argument? I didn't quote the OP, I didn't mention the OP, all I did was dropped my comment on the thread, yeah that's what it's called "comment", it was you who quoted and mentioned me, you could have just make your comment too but no you needed to be noticed and right now I think I've given you too much attention.

You can google my alignment, I can see it's really important for your survival. grin grin grin

Peace shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by Lashist(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
IamNat:

You keep getting it all wrong, why did you keep pushing this unnecessary argument? I didn't quote the OP, I didn't mention the OP, all I did was dropped my comment on the thread, yeah that's what it's called "comment", it was you who quoted and mentioned me, you could have just make your comment too but no you needed to be noticed and right now I think I've given you too much attention.

You can google my alignment, I can see it's really important for your survival. grin grin grin

Peace shocked shocked shocked
Lmao...beat your chest and tell us you support BAT na...you no suppose dey fear say you dey support Tinubu cheesy...point is you reacted to OP comment...you posted ur gibberish online for ppl to see the way OP posted his...im allowed to react to your rubbish...you could have just opened your own thread to say all your rubbish and tell ppl not to comment or react to it...as long as your rubbish comments is visible for ppl, we will react to it...
#peace
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by IamNat: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lashist:

Lmao...beat your chest and tell us you support BAT na...you no suppose dey fear say you dey support Tinubu cheesy...point is you reacted to OP comment...you posted ur gibberish online for ppl to see the way OP posted his...im allowed to react to your rubbish...you could have just opened your own thread to say all your rubbish and tell ppl not to comment or react to it...as long as your rubbish comments is visible for ppl, we will react to it...
#peace

Finally, this is what the likes of you result to eventually, I'm so sorry for your mediocrity and to think it's someone like you asking me unnecessary questions. You can't even construct simple sentence, neither can you spell correctly.

I'm so sorry for you.
Mediocrity is a virus, unfortunately it has taken over you.
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by Lashist(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
IamNat:

Finally, this what the likes of you result to eventually, I'm so sorry for your mediocrity and to think it's someone like you asking me unnecessary questions. You can't even construct simple sentence, neither can you spell correctly.

I'm so sorry for you.
Mediocrity is a virus, unfortunately it has taken over you.
Oga keep quiet...i can construct simple and complex sentence when it matters...the tenses i made are correct and understandable unless you are daft...I'm allowed to use shorthand in my sentences as long as a normal human would understand it...besides, intelligence isnt measured by english spellings...that same English you are bragging about, I'd dwarf you there anyday anytime...mediocrity is using spellings to measure intelligence..spell correctly from now till tomorrow, it won't make you an achiever. Only an idiot would measure intelligence by one's spellings on nairaland
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by IamNat: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lashist:

Oga keep quiet...i can construct simple and complex sentence when it matters...the tenses i made are correct and understandable unless you are daft...I'm allowed to use shorthand in my sentences as long as a normal human would understand it...besides, intelligence isnt measured by english spellings...that same English you are bragging about, I'd dwarf you there anyday anytime...mediocrity is using spellings to measure intelligence..spell correctly from now till tomorrow, it won't make you an achiever. Only an idiot would measure intelligence by one's spellings on nairaland

grin grin grin
Like I said, I'm so sorry for your case, you have eventually resulted to name calling. We know your type now, grin grin you can't keep a tab on your emotions. You flare up once things aren't going your way or someone with a contrary opinion speak their mind.

I'm so sorry but I can't help with your situation.
grin grin grin
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by Lashist(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin
Like I said, I'm so sorry for your case, you have eventually resulted to name calling. We know your type now, grin grin you can't keep a tab on your emotions. You flare up once things aren't going your way or someone with a contrary opinion speak their mind.

I'm so sorry but I can't help with your situation.
grin grin grin
Lol...I'm sorry you cant keep up cheesy. It was a simple question i asked you and it resulted to you picking my words while not answering that simple question...its frustration that drove you to start checking spellings on an online forum that isnt used to measure intelligence grin when you are ready, tell me your political alignment or forever keep looking for wrong spellings cheesy
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by IamNat: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lashist:

Lol...I'm sorry you cant keep up cheesy. It was a simple question i asked you and it resulted to you picking my words while not answering that simple question...its frustration that drove you to start checking spellings on an online forum that isnt used to measure intelligence grin when you are ready, tell me your political alignment or forever keep looking for wrong spellings cheesy

Keep up? Keep up with who? grin grin grin I'm not in any competition with you o, it is you who is afraid of expressing your mind and it's a pity you are not matured enough to understand the fact that I am not under any obligation to answer your question. If you can not express your mind without an answer from me, then it is you who should forever keep your mouth shut.

Like I said initially, why don't you just pour out your mind or you forever keep your mouth shut. grin grin grin

tongue tongue tongue N torrrr tongue tongue tongue
I WILL NOT ANSWER grin grin grin
Come and beat me or deal with it. grin grin grin
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by Lashist(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
IamNat:

Keep up? Keep up with who? grin grin grin I'm not in any competition with you o, it is you who is afraid of expressing your mind and it's a pity you are not matured enough to understand the fact that I am not under any obligation to answer your question. If you can not express your mind without an answer from me, then it is you who should forever keep your mouth shut.

Like I said initially, why don't you just pour out your mind or you forever keep your mouth shut. grin grin grin

I WILL NOT ANSWER grin grin grin
Come and beat me or deal with it. grin grin grin
Lmao...shame no let you talk about spellings again?? You might still find mistakes in my pidgin English...forming smart literate ontop NL is a very shameful thing you know...you better dont go around forming intelligent o...it might make you look good until you jam who pass you...how fat your political alignment bro? cheesy
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by IamNat: 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Lashist:

Lmao...shame no let you talk about spellings again?? You might still find mistakes in my pidgin English...forming smart literate ontop NL is a very shameful thing you know...you better dont go around forming intelligent o...it might make you look good until you jam who pass you...how fat your political alignment bro? cheesy

Shame? grin grin grin Really? grin grin grin
You know now, no matter how clean you try to wash a pig clean, it will always return to the mud, so, what's the point? grin grin grin It's your wrong spellings, it's your pidgin, it's your lack of intelligence, grin grin grin if you choose not to change, na your wahala. grin grin grin

What I won't allow you do is drag me into the mud with yourself by dignifying your question with an answering! grin grin grin

N torrr tongue tongue tongue
I WON'T ANSWER, DEAL WITH IT grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by Lashist(m): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
IamNat:

Shame? grin grin grin Really? grin grin grin
You know now, no matter how clean you try to wash a pig clean, it will always return to the mud, so, what's the point? grin grin grin It's your wrong spellings, it's your pidgin, it's your lack of intelligence, grin grin grin if you choose not to change, na your wahala. grin grin grin

What I won't allow you do is drag me into the mud with yourself by dignifying your question with an answering! grin grin grin

N torrr tongue tongue tongue
I WON'T ANSWER, DEAL WITH IT grin grin grin grin
The only pig here is you that is claiming spelling champion cheesy.. If you choose to keep forming on an online forum that you are spelling bee champion, na you go taya..you are already in the mud and is looking for another person to drag into...like i said, only a shameless person would be forming spelling bee champ ontop faceless forum...keep up shame...if you won't answer the question about your alignment, i already got my answer cheesy
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by IamNat: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Lashist:

The only pig here is you that is claiming spelling champion cheesy.. If you choose to keep forming on an online forum that you are spelling bee champion, na you go taya..you are already in the mud and is looking for another person to drag into...like i said, only a shameless person would be forming spelling bee champ ontop faceless forum...keep up shame...if you won't answer the question about your alignment, i already got my answer cheesy

grin grin grin
He's pained ooo
grin grin grin

Look at the way you are just embarrassing yourself, all because you asked me a question and I said you should just say your mind because I'm not ready to answer your question. It's obvious you are frustrated grin grin grin and I won't let you pour your frustration on me.

You should grow up and learn how to be more civilized as well as how to respect other people's opinion, so because it's a faceless forum you think you can just stay behind your keyboard and speak anyhow to anyone. Normally I wouldn't give people like you any attention, but I just needed to teach you in particular a lesson and I'm so glad you are learning the hard way grin grin tongue tongue

Anyways,
Since you have gotten your answer, why don't you just pour out your mind like I suggested initially. grin grin grin
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by Lashist(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2022
IamNat:

grin grin grin
He's pained ooo
grin grin grin

Look at the way you are just embarrassing yourself, all because you asked me a question and I said you should just say your mind because I'm not ready to answer your question. It's obvious you are frustrated grin grin grin and I won't let you pour your frustration on me.

You should grow up and learn how to be more civilized as well as how to respect other people's opinion, so because it's a faceless forum you think you can just stay behind your keyboard and speak anyhow to anyone. Normally I wouldn't give people like you any attention, but I just needed to teach you in particular a lesson and I'm so glad you are learning the hard way grin grin tongue tongue

Anyways,
Since you have gotten your answer, why don't you just pour out your mind like I suggested initially. grin grin grin
The lesson here is for you going about looking for correct spellings like your life depends on it. No ne matlab u dey do?? Wetin u dey do find spellings for?? cheesy. You are the one pained o...else you won't be looking for correct and wrong spellings on an online forum 24/7 cheesy if we go through your post, i bet there are lots of wrong english, spellings and tenses but you dont see any reasonable human finding intelligence in tenses. You don dey even write article for me...I can imagine how you check your dic for correct spellings and will have to read your articles over and over again before you post cheesy...enjoy
Re: How Did Amaechi Get More Votes Than VP Osinbajo? by IamNat: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Lashist:

The lesson here is for you going about looking for correct spellings like your life depends on it. No ne matlab u dey do?? Wetin u dey do find spellings for?? cheesy. You are the one pained o...else you won't be looking for correct and wrong spellings on an online forum 24/7 cheesy if we go through your post, i bet there are lots of wrong english, spellings and tenses but you dont see any reasonable human finding intelligence in tenses. You don dey even write article for me...I can imagine how you check your dic for correct spellings and will have to read your articles over and over again before you post cheesy...enjoy

grin grin grin grin
Like I said, you can't be helped, it's your wrong spellings, it's your pidgin, it's your lack of intelligence, if you choose not to change, na your wahala.
grin grin grin grin

If you like go on and check all my post and profile, it's your headache, it's your frustration, three things I know are that, I will not allow you to project your frustration on me, I won't allow you to drag me into the mud with you and I won't ever descend so low to your level of mediocrity.
Next time, just pour out your mind and stop asking silly questions, if you can't talk without asking unnecessary question, learn to keep quiet or just make your comment and pass. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Abba Kyari Reinstated, Resumes Work - Demola Of Lagos (Photos) / LP Leading In Anambra State House Of Assembly Election (Results) 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.