Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity (22258 Views)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / SE Presidency: Why Not David Umahi? / Restructuring: Buhari, Osinbajo Deceitful - Afenifere, Ohaneze Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Invitationn: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Primaries are not General elections.
Really?? We thought it's general elections, so it's not? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by blackpanda: 6:24am On Jun 09, 2022
They just behave like spoiled brats. Keep agitating for Biafra while others consolidate on your foolishness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Badonasty(m): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Lol…ogunwusi bawo…op don high abi na the mod
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by FLYFIRE(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

Too early to be shedding hot tears. undecided
I AM MAKING THIS IN CAPITAL LETTERS TO DRIVE DEEPER THIS POINT. MARK THESE POSTS (YOURS & MINE) IGBO MAN WILL BE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT IN 2023
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by africantony: 6:49am On Jun 09, 2022
You are just being tribalistic, As if tinubu's presidency would positively have a direct impact on your life. We keep on recycling same politicians and expect Nigeria to get better. See the mess APC and PDP brought unto us, Here you are willing to vote any of them just because your tribesman is one of their candidate
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:49am On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Ohaneze Ndigbo are conglomerate of fools. Asiwaju should not dignify them with a reply.

Same Ohaneze are damn scared to criticize Atiku even tho they got more right to presidency in APC than PDP.

I only pity the minor Yorubas that are forming woke to please the Ibos. These guys main goal is to keep the Yoruba man down, they don’t hate the Northerners, they are only bitter about the Yorubas because they can’t beat the Yoruba in the South in anything.

They are congratulating Ibo aspirants in APC lol, same aspirants that sold their birthright and couldn’t muster more than 20 delegate vote collectively from their region.

I will wait for them to retract the statement because I don’t trust Sowore newspaper.

Boy, aside politics in Nigeria, in which order way(s) is the Yollubars better than Igbos? Is it education, business, wealth and wealth creation?

We have bought all your land, I mean all your land. The only thing left is to send your sorry ass packing.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Gbadespet(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2022
This people are Jokers,three aspirants from South east that cannot pull 50 votes all together will now be given the mandate or flag bearer,it simply shows the easterners don't even vote for them..... Giving unprepared easterner flag bearer is the beginning of diluted happiness for PDP.it is a win-win for them.Tinubu is the only APC candidate that can win Atiku ....
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Burruchaga71(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2022
Disintegration of Nigeria is imminent. Mark my words
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by TheFacelessMan: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Where is ogunwusi in the article

I suspect MOD deliberately changed it to decrease viewership of this thread. It's not on the source- Sahara Reporters..

I the OP definitely didn't put it there...

Cc Naptu2, success1smyn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by success1smyn(m): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2022
What kind of stupid headline is this? When did Ohaneze turn to Ogunwusi?

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Gbadespet(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Items! When did you become China or Indonesia?

In 2022, where I can get anything from any part of the world at my door step. What are the things? Fan belt, spark plug, Egusi and Ugu? What else? Drugs?

No mind an jare,they claim they are doing better than the westerner and they rush down to the west to seek greener pastures ���..
How can Nigeria claim to be better than USA?
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Christistruth00: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by HRMK: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2022
nobody is giving any region any ticket!all av to fight for it!the region is even without a consensus candidate!who do you now blame?
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Handsum64: 7:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Who is denying who?

They have their party they should work out an alliance and fight for it.

No one is gonna give you the presidency of the most powerful country in Africa on a platter of emotions
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by membranus: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Where is ogunwusi in the article

I wonder o.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Nisiw366: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Hmmmm. But sentiment aside, is it only south west and north we have in this country? When they are arranging this from d beginning, it should have been to south east. Obasanjo spent 8 years, yaradua, 3 years, Jonathan, 5 years, buhari is about to spend 8 years, so why not allow IBO also to be president. I know if they can be allow to rule us, Nigeria can be a better place. Let forget about media lies and focus on reality. Media are doing a lot of damages in this country than good when they knew if they posted fake news about someone, nothing will happen. How many times u hear about about northern elite on media? They know how to play it under G. But everytime, they painting other region bad. Before u come to my mention, let me remind u that, ómó Yòrubaà àtààtà nì mí.... God bless Nigeria
Kid you are senseless and daft. Go and play
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by JohnBullMySon: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2022
ADBA3005:

You're wrong on this, sir. In 2015 and 2019, only the South West majorly voted the APC while both the South East and South South massively voted the PDP, but the APC still won. Accuse the PDP of the South Easterners political fate, pls!
Because it was Buhari a northern candidate, and the North was for him. Who told you the North is for Tinubu over Atiku?
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by DenreleDave(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Biafra fit happen soon

Its not a bad thing. Even China have Hongkong and Taiwan.

North can tame Igbos forever unto power of government since Yoruba refuse to support and prefer to suffer with the north than to see i guess a proud igbo man as leader
The same north that massacre ur people right?
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by sunnyside16(m): 7:38am On Jun 09, 2022
Stop talking and mobilise your people to vote for Peter Obi (the real deal).
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Now that ibo has successfully boxed itself out of APC and PDP, we will soon start hearing agitation for Biafra. They will want to be Jews again. grin

We told ibos that we will laugh and they will wail and cry. They were beating chests. Lol.

Tell me, with what ibo has been doing, will APC and PDP hand over power to them? Capital NO. They will wait next time. They wont smell Aso Rock for another 100 years if care is not taking. I have been saying it, they said we hate them.

Even the south wants to hand over to ibo, the north will never allow it. So, all parties will not accept ibo because the north willl not allow it. And we always tell them....SS and SW arent their enemies. That war they fought ...and the people they fought it with are still their enemies. SS and SW arent their enemies, but they always fight them.

We will keep checking ibos. If they like, they should listen...if they like, let them continue.

7 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by xynerise: 7:39am On Jun 09, 2022
Ohaneze should go and sleep. Fix your region first. They lack political unity

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
I wonder why you guys just keep on shading yourselves. The truth here is that, if the south remains divided, power won't come down. It's as clear as daylight.

Igbos are not even prepared we not have good candidates. Peter is good bt still low on ratings.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Cajal(m): 7:41am On Jun 09, 2022
They will still come out to deny this
Lazy boyz
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by naptu2: 7:41am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

I suspect MOD deliberately changed it to decrease viewership of this thread. It's not on the source- Sahara Reporters..

I the OP definitely didn't put it there...

Cc Naptu2, success1smyn.

They probably made a mistake when moving it to the home page. They've corrected it now.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by wwwihy: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2022
londonerr:
what happened to the SE delegates in both APC and PDP. Asking for a friend.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Teerach: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Coronavirus1: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Peter Obi-in the ballot so Igbo are good to go they can win the presidency

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by danot1030: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2022
Nothing will happen. Ohanaeze is a toothless dog.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by anonimi: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2022
shuttox:
Let's blame south east Governors and Leaders

Exactly.
Their greed and selfishness cost them the opportunity, unlike the south west in 1999 when Ekwueme who led the G34 opposition to Abacha was sidelined by PDP for ex-convict Obasanjo to be installed by his northern backers.
Why did their delegates sell of their votes in PDP and APC primaries

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by comrChris(m): 7:44am On Jun 09, 2022
JohnBullMySon:
Primaries are not General elections.
Can you stop replying this guy
Next year isn't far again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Mbeki, Kenyatta Meet Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Top 21 Fela Kuti Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.