Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity (22265 Views)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / SE Presidency: Why Not David Umahi? / Restructuring: Buhari, Osinbajo Deceitful - Afenifere, Ohaneze Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by bastardmod: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Ohaneze Ndigbo are conglomerate of fools. Asiwaju should not dignify them with a reply.

Same Ohaneze are damn scared to criticize Atiku even tho they got more right to presidency in APC than PDP.

I only pity the minor Yorubas that are forming woke to please the Ibos. These guys main goal is to keep the Yoruba man down, they don’t hate the Northerners, they are only bitter about the Yorubas because they can’t beat the Yoruba in the South in anything.

They are congratulating Ibo aspirants in APC lol, same aspirants that sold their birthright and couldn’t muster more than 20 delegate vote collectively from their region.

I will wait for them to retract the statement because I don’t trust Sowore newspaper.

The conglomerate of fools are shaky shaky pee poo master, ant the cursed skull miners that stepped down for him. All if them will take turns in suffering parkinsonism.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Karemarealty288(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2022
These old fools should shut up joooor.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Abubaushe(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/why-tinubu%E2%80%99s-emergence-apc-presidential-candidate-national-catastrophe-calamity-%E2%80%93-0

The Igbo nation only need to blame her political leadership in PDP who has been cocooned in PDP since 1999 with over 90% voting rate and yet in 2022 CANNOT make an igbo man the presidential candidate of the party,It has absolutely nothing to do with other region!
Be informed!

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by puremaker7(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Hmmmm. But sentiment aside, is it only south west and north we have in this country? When they are arranging this from d beginning, it should have been to south east. Obasanjo spent 8 years, yaradua, 3 years, Jonathan, 5 years, buhari is about to spend 8 years, so why not allow IBO also to be president. I know if they can be allow to rule us, Nigeria can be a better place. Let forget about media lies and focus on reality. Media are doing a lot of damages in this country than good when they knew if they posted fake news about someone, nothing will happen. How many times u hear about about northern elite on media? They know how to play it under G. But everytime, they painting other region bad. Before u come to my mention, let me remind u that, ómó Yòrubaà àtààtà nì mí.... God bless Nigeria
nobody gives anybody anything free of charge in this world, you have to hustle for it.
if you are still a kid, the time is coming when your father will stop giving you money, you huslte for your needs on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Nicenixon: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2022
PointZerom:

Listen to yourself. Even your elders may banish you for this post.
Just look around your house if you have any, you'll see items made available by the Igbos same cannot be said about your region.
We are here talking about politics not home appliances, this your opinion is out of context. You can also insult me too because that is what you know who to do best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by bukatyne(f): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2022
vanunu:

Shataap, which bridge have Rochas and Orji uzo have not built, do you know that Rochas has many schools in Northern Nigeria where thousands of students attend free of charge, without paying one naira.
The fact remains that Nigeria hate the Igbos with passion, the same way Europeans hated the Jews for centuries,
Nigeria faught a genocidal war against the Igbos in which they killed 3 million Igbos in less than 3 years without remorse, the atrocities committed by Boko Haram and Fulani bandits is a child's play to the atrocities committed by Nigerians against Igbo people.

No state outside the south east except plateau state has ever voted for an Igbo man in a general election before. So even in the next one hundred years, no Igbo can emerge in the primary of any major political party, the hatred is real.

It is this victimhood mentality that keeps people from critical thinking.

People hate the SE, so they don't vote for them bla bla bla.

In the just concluded primaries in APC and PDP, did the SE delegates vote for the SE contestants??

Now look at this foolish article. Instead of them to project Peter Obi in LP and galvanize SE and SS to vote him emass, they are ranting about APC and PDP.

If you followed the APC Primaries and think anyone is going to hand anyone anything on a platter, then you are more hilarious than I thought.

You guys better go back to the drawing board and get your acts together towards 2027.

Start by calling out the delegates who sold you out.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by olusola200: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Rip where you sow

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by shegoon: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2022
I'm a yoruba man and a staunch supporter of Peter obi because he's a good vision, did his kinsmen support his ambition? , i so much believed the Igbos has refused to learn the politics in the country,they still see their southern tribe as their enemies and take enemies (North) as friends. Imagine, all igbo candidates sum up less than 10 vote and there are delegate allotted to their region. The big question is this, "who did the igbo delegate voted for"?
LegendHero:
Ohaneze Ndigbo are conglomerate of fools. Asiwaju should not dignify them with a reply.

Same Ohaneze are damn scared to criticize Atiku even tho they got more right to presidency in APC than PDP.

I only pity the minor Yorubas that are forming woke to please the Ibos. These guys main goal is to keep the Yoruba man down, they don’t hate the Northerners, they are only bitter about the Yorubas because they can’t beat the Yoruba in the South in anything.

They are congratulating Ibo aspirants in APC lol, same aspirants that sold their birthright and couldn’t muster more than 20 delegate vote collectively from their region.

I will wait for them to retract the statement because I don’t trust Sowore newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Timmi: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/why-tinubu%E2%80%99s-emergence-apc-presidential-candidate-national-catastrophe-calamity-%E2%80%93-0

Why spit so much venom for Tinubu if you are truly condemning the candidates of both parties. That shows the partisan nature of these Igbos/Ibos/igbos people. Go and vote for your Fulani task master - Atiku and PDP which you have done many times with no appreciable development to the southeast.

All these propaganda by this Ohaneze group is just for their own personal pocket. Just watch they will soon start prostrating for Atiku for him to make them a Vice Presidential candidate.

People without principle or backbone and have reduced themselves to miscreants, feel sorry and ashamed to share same space with these people.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Alamkir: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2022
But Peter obi is contesting now
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by sematec(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2022
Ohanaeze should learn. power is not meant to be given but taken
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

Too early to be shedding hot tears. undecided
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by lolu2019: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2022
meeky247:

Who told you? Seems you have not finished your ijebu garri and groundnut this morning before commenting. Pls do the needful. Even if Tinubu becomes the president which he can not, it wont reflect on the common yoruba man. There standard of living will always be poor. Obasanjo was there for 8yrs, Osinbajo for 8 yrs how has it improved the life of a common yoruba man in the southwest. My friend all this is there personal ambition do what is right for you and your family to better your tomorrow not to stick in that Tinubu is a yoruba man, obi is igbo and Atiku is hausa so I must vote for my tribe. I believe you are among the people in 2020 that protested during end sars but here u are typing. Poverty and suffering no dey tire you. And dnt quote me that you are rich enough to feed the whole Nigeria just go check you bank account. But I know there will be money left to buy data for online campaign. Udo
u too dey talk.doe,na true talk.I don't av a candidate yet.my candidate lost at the APC primaries "Osinbajo.I am a real ijebu boy and I am sad about the outcome. Atiku,tinubu and Obi don't have foresight. They can't built structures that will last for so many years.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by bukatyne(f): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2022
splashbaby:
They had over 250 delegates from the East and Rochas got zero vote... Igbos are just clowns.

Let's say Rochas is not good. What about the Ebonyi state Governor?

They couldn't rally behind him and give him 200 to show their seriousness?

Modified: I just saw somewhere that the SE delegates were about 325.

Rochas = 0, Onu = 2.

If SE delegates don't believe in their brothers, why should we?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by NBY1: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Ndibo the looser group of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Nicenixon: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2022
I don't like it when a statement is not balance, Ohaneze is only blaming Tinubu and not Atiku. Is Atiku from southeast? Aspirants from southeast contested during the primaries and they lost or maybe they were expecting other politicians to step down for southeast aspirants because I don't ever understand. Atiku and Tinubu just taught you guys importance of unity, so you guys need to unite and play politics like professionals not wailers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by vanunu: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2022
APCnaPDP:

Hate? I don’t hate Ibo people, many Nigerians don’t hate You people either except maybe in the south where you hate each other. You need to come out, work with others, be acceptable to everyone and you will not need much to become president.

So the Igbos are not acceptable to Nigerians ,from your statement, You are very right, but why do you Nigerians insist on the Igbos being in the same country with you.
Do you know that up till today there is no remembrance day for the Three million Igbos kill by Nigerians, where else does this type of hate happen.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2022
Yeah, keep burning bridges, tomorrow come and cry marginalization. The fact is, it's been established now that you people are not relevant and not needed in achieving anything as long as politics in Nigeria is concerned. FACT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2022
Nicenixon:
I don't like it when a statement is not balance, Ohaneze is only blaming Tinubu and not Atiku. Is Atiku from southeast? Aspirants from southeast contested during the primaries and they lost or maybe they were expecting other politicians to step down for southeast aspirants because I don't ever understand. Atiku and Tinubu just taught you guys importance of unity, so you guys need to unite and play politics like professionals not wailers.
Leave them.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Gesman: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2022
South are not ready for presidency, mention one southern governor or politician that supported a SE aspirant either in APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by zelnababa(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2022
who denied them? labour party is still Nigerian party, or they believed that only APC and PDP can produce the president.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Truthfulguy10: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Dozie32:

Not that am happy for the massacre in your region, its just that you people are all stupid..
Very stupid and bunch of hypocrites, it’s in there DNA
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by DMerciful(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2022
Very soon Nigerians go take Igbos serious!
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Elock1: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
shuttox:
Let's blame south east Governors and Leaders

Even none of them dey respect ohaneze ndi Igbo group
That should be the first place to build their strength

Almost 90% Igbo politicians are selfish
very selfish and STUPID
don't forget the last part.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by vanunu: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
bukatyne:

It is this victimhood mentality that keeps people from critical thinking.

People hate the SE, so they don't vote for them bla bla bla.

In the just concluded primaries in APC and PDP, did the SE delegates vote for the SE contestants??

Now look at this foolish article. Instead of them to project Peter Obi in LP and galvanize SE and SS to vote him emass, they are ranting about APC and PDP.

If you followed the APC Primaries and think anyone is going to hand anyone anything on a platter, then you are more hilarious than I thought.

You guys better go back to the drawing board and get your acts together towards 2027.

Start by calling out the delegates who sold you out.

You know nothing about Nigeria,s rogue politics, primary elections are not won on the election ground, but outside, through negotiation, of which Orji Kanu, Rochas , Ogbonnaya Onu did, but because of pure hate, Nigerians did not welcome them, there by making south east votes useless, since their voted alone cannot win the primary for them.
That was the reason Orji uzo pulled out from the race.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by crixlight2(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2022
nsiba:
Fear not, SS and SE will give Peter OBI 100%
Stop forcing SS with SE , why not criticize PDP as well even for LP the fellow igbos still refuse to step down for each other

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by RapLawd(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2022
We are not against APC OR PDP, what we stand against is the structure and for you to understand why we are like that, ask yourself, would buhari be president without those Igbo politicians that they jettisoned at the primary?If tinibu deserve it as you all said, don't to think amaechi,rochas,ogbonnaya and others as the founding members from south east extraction deserve the same?.

The PDP chased obi out because of his origin not because he's not qualified for the job.

Lemme sound this as an advice for those shouting go get your PVC,I have personally have been voting since 2015 and non of the people I voted for presidency won, not because they're not qualified but because the system is against them.

So for those "go get your PVC ADVOCATES", lemme burst your head small, if every body in the south should get PVC,the north will make sure that both the living and the death get PVC, infact animals and foreigners will get PVC as well, tell me how you intend to achieve victory against such system, BUHARI DEFEATED ATIKU BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH FULANIS AND MUSLIM NORTHERNERS, so if you think the North will let APC or Labour party to clinch the president to the south, then you DAYDREAMING...

Do you know why? Because it's two people from the south against One man ATIKU!,kwankwaso is just there for eye service and deceit.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by YeyeGbami: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

Too early to be shedding hot tears. undecided

see mumu talk wey igbo elders dey talk for mouth. Chaii
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Chukwumawisdom: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:

the same way "iyoroba" (southwest) betrayed Goodluck Jonathan ( South South) man over a northern muslim at the 2015 election.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Galaxydon1(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2022
Does u
It mean no Igbo Man came out for presidency. Why not support him and his party and stop yabbing nonsense. It must not be APC or PDP.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by okwusdaddy: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Frigga13:
Ohaneze the most stupid and useless cultural group
After all noise igbos are losing and will lose entirely if they don’t vote enmass for Pdp..

And NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

IF UNA WANT BURN KILL AND EAT ALL IGNOS IN THE EAST IS THE EASTERN REGION THAT IS BURNING NOT NIGERIA
It's not Igbos that are the losers here Nigeria is.Dollar now over 600 niara.Gas now sells from 4500 to 10k,no light ,no jobs,ASU on strike,insecurity very high but people are still clamouring for APC saying that Igbos are losers are the are winners.No wonder the government has neglected education.

IF UNA WANT SIT AT HOME TILL INFINITY NA EASTERN AND IGNO EXONOMY THAT IS AFFECTED

OIL WILL STILL BE LIFTED EXPORTATION AND IMPORTTATION GOIN ON

NA UNA GO SUFFER A.M.

Continue agitating like e affect igala man, Nupe or Jukun..
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by generalud: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2022
Have you listened to your self talking? Who is denying South-East of presidency when Orji Uzor Kalu openly declared his supports to Ahmed Lawan, Chris Ngige withdrew from the race to still maintain his position as Labour minister, immediate past minister of state for education scored O and Dave Umahi the same thing. Where were the so called ohaneze ndigbo to drum their support to their own sons? Ken Nnamani steped dowm for Tinubu. So, you better keep mum and stop all these your useless talk and fowl cry. South-East are betrayals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / Mass Exodus From Mubi After Gunmen Kill Scores Of Students / Boko Haram Kills 8 Worshipers Outside A Church In The North East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.