Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity (22271 Views)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / SE Presidency: Why Not David Umahi? / Restructuring: Buhari, Osinbajo Deceitful - Afenifere, Ohaneze Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by MoIbrahim: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2022
shuttox:
Let's blame south east Governors and Leaders

And tomorrow they know nothing about Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, ESN, etc.

Instead of them to start serious plan towards 2027 and 2031.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Ultimas: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Ohaneze should stop crying wolf. No one denied anyone of anything. Their sons contested and lost.

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by gigabyte13: 8:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Cry cry region.....
Una never ready for National politics.
Especially the present generation of this region.
Una still dey play hate and cry politics.
South South region don overtake Una,
Even your darling PDP, don't take una serious again.....

4 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by meeky247: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2022
LegendHero:
Ohaneze Ndigbo are conglomerate of fools. Asiwaju should not dignify them with a reply.

Same Ohaneze are damn scared to criticize Atiku even tho they got more right to presidency in APC than PDP.

I only pity the minor Yorubas that are forming woke to please the Ibos. These guys main goal is to keep the Yoruba man down, they don’t hate the Northerners, they are only bitter about the Yorubas because they can’t beat the Yoruba in the South in anything.

They are congratulating Ibo aspirants in APC lol, same aspirants that sold their birthright and couldn’t muster more than 20 delegate vote collectively from their region.

I will wait for them to retract the statement because I don’t trust Sowore newspaper.

Who told you? Seems you have not finished your ijebu garri and groundnut this morning before commenting. Pls do the needful. Even if Tinubu becomes the president which he can not, it wont reflect on the common yoruba man. There standard of living will always be poor. Obasanjo was there for 8yrs, Osinbajo for 8 yrs how has it improved the life of a common yoruba man in the southwest. My friend all this is there personal ambition do what is right for you and your family to better your tomorrow not to stick in that Tinubu is a yoruba man, obi is igbo and Atiku is hausa so I must vote for my tribe. I believe you are among the people in 2020 that protested during end sars but here u are typing. Poverty and suffering no dey tire you. And dnt quote me that you are rich enough to feed the whole Nigeria just go check you bank account. But I know there will be money left to buy data for online campaign. Udo

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by jrusky(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2022
National catastrophic to Ohanaeze.

Lousy noise makers.

Foolish people.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Owaincouncil: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2022
South East went to the congress with over 300 delegates and your brother's contesting from igbo land got 40 votes.
Where are the rest votes from the region to know that you are serious about your agitation.
I'm not a fan of tinubu neither atiku. But with the look of things, PO will loose the coming election convincingly right from south east. The best result he will get will come from lagos, PH and other places.
If you fail to put your house into order, they will continue to ride indigbo. If I want to vote base on credibility and other good virtues that naija needed at this time, it's PO. But won't that be a waste of vote
A house divided against itself cannot stand. Despite that tinubu and the likes of amosun, fayemi ... are not in good order, they still step down for him in order not to divide the region vote.
For igbo to produce Nigeria politics, they must learn the act of politics of Nigeria and latter change the system.
You can only correct this error when you have the power if not, you won't smell the presidency.
You have all it take to change this nation, but it can't be possible with getting the power first.
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by APCnaPDP: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2022
vanunu:

Shataap, which bridge have Rochas and Orji uzo have not built, do you know that Rochas has many schools in Northern Nigeria where thousands of students attend free of charge, without paying one naira.
The fact remains that Nigeria hate the Igbos with passion, the same way Europeans hated the Jews for centuries,
Nigeria faught a genocidal war against the Igbos in which they killed 3 million Igbos in less than 3 years without remorse, the atrocities committed by Boko Haram and Fulani bandits is a child's play to the atrocities committed by Nigerians against Igbo people.

No state outside the south east except plateau state has ever voted for an Igbo man in a general election before. So even in the next one hundred years, no Igbo can emerge in the primary of any major political party, the hatred is real.

Hate? I don’t hate Ibo people, many Nigerians don’t hate You people either except maybe in the south where you hate each other. You need to come out, work with others, be acceptable to everyone and you will not need much to become president.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by success1smyn(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

I suspect MOD deliberately changed it to decrease viewership of this thread. It's not on the source- Sahara Reporters..

I the OP definitely didn't put it there...

Cc Naptu2, success1smyn.

Ok, it's been corrected
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by seanwilliam(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Hmmmm. But sentiment aside, is it only south west and north we have in this country? When they are arranging this from d beginning, it should have been to south east. Obasanjo spent 8 years, yaradua, 3 years, Jonathan, 5 years, buhari is about to spend 8 years, so why not allow IBO also to be president. I know if they can be allow to rule us, Nigeria can be a better place. Let forget about media lies and focus on reality. Media are doing a lot of damages in this country than good when they knew if they posted fake news about someone, nothing will happen. How many times u hear about about northern elite on media? They know how to play it under G. But everytime, they painting other region bad. Before u come to my mention, let me remind u that, ómó Yòrubaà àtààtà nì mí.... God bless Nigeria
You’re liar from the pit of hell,

The àmì ( sign) on your claim as a yoruba gave you away. It’s totally incorrect ..You don’t have to deny your tribe to pass your point.

I don’t have any problem with the point you’re driving at but trying to claim wetin u no be is what I don’t like.

I would have corrected it, but I know you will edit it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by GiftedMind1JEM: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2022
To be honest with you guys ; I'm sick and tired of these political news on NL. I know that this is the season of politics... But I'm sick of it.

Nigerian youths seem to have chronic amnesia. We can forget so easily ehn!

These politicians don't deserve our energy and hype.

Just imagine the energy you people put into your vain tribal war of words. Chai!
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by onuman: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2022
Surayj123:

Who told that SS will vote for peter obi

Because SE voted for Goodluck Jonathan from the SS.
Or have you come to further divide the two zones for your selfish interest?

Any SS person who does not vote for Peter Obi wants to register as slave in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Drealtitan1: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/why-tinubu%E2%80%99s-emergence-apc-presidential-candidate-national-catastrophe-calamity-%E2%80%93-0

Trash as alaways

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by splashbaby(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2022
DSoj:
Deny how? It was a contest and they lost.
Their son Okorocha had zero votes, what happened to Delegates from Abia, Imo, Enugu, Anambra, Enonyi states?

These people should stop crying abeg

But they have Obi in LP
They had over 250 delegates from the East and Rochas got zero vote... Igbos are just clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by NextBuhari: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Tinubu recognizes talent and merit regardless of religion, ethnicity and region, judging by the people he has brought to prominence. The Fasholas, Osibanjos, Akabueze, etc. Tinubu has given brilliant minds the opportunity to excel. I'll vote Tinubu a hundred times over Atiku who has only enriched himself. In the middle of ASUU strike, Atiku and OBJ were busy setting up their private universities. Very heartless capitalist. Make them no finish our money on top nolywood actresses and several concubines abeg
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Tellwhat: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Biafra will not come, you can cry from now to the end of the world, you won’t get Biafra. This article is highly unnecessary, build bridges and not this. Get your people involved in politics, let them get PVCs, increase or inflate your voting strength and people will take you seriously. Tinubu won because he worked for it, no one gets anything on a platter.

You have your people scattered all over Nigeria, go and work on your region, become a force and see how your outlook changes. If you like threaten Nigeria with Biafra , you won’t get it.
Funny enough the quality of life of an Oshogbo man is not better than that of anywhere in South east. Aside Lagos which other places Yoruba dey truly enjoy devidends of their so called smart politics
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by membranus: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2022
According to gazzettenews, a former chairman of the Labour Party in Anambra State, Mr Jude Ezenwafor, has emerged the presidential candidate of a factional group of the Labour Party for the 2023 general elections.

Photo Credit: Peoples Gazzette

Mr Jude was a sole aspirant in the presidential primaries of the party and was elected in Abuja on Wednesday. He went on to address the delegates, saying that he is currently on a mission to deliver Nigeria from its economic crisis.

Mr Jude also noted about the candidacy of Mr Peter Obi, the former governor of Anambra State, saying that he is not against him as his doors are open, and he is only fighting for his right.

Mr Peter Obi initially decamped from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to join the Labour Party in an attempt to further his presidential ambition in the forthcoming 2023 presidential elections. However, the national chairman of the Labour Party is yet to comment on the emerging crisis.

From Opera News
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Tellwhat: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2022
OrdinaryNigeria:
Igbos are the worst people to themselves, this nation and Christianity.

Everybody so greedy in the region, they cant support even their own. Am shell shock by this attitude.

This attitude will continue to be with them until God will send someone to unite them
imagine this Nama talk

Funny enough you're not living better than the average Igbo man
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2022
No one is denying SE presidency, what did you people do to achieve it? Abeg make una go sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Ijoba85: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2022
And they've started again , politics of hatred , they don't know how to align and realign , always blame games all the time , all you needed were the delegates to market yourselves not attacking an already successful individual quote author=TheFacelessMan post=113616168]

https://saharareporters.com/2022/06/08/why-tinubu%E2%80%99s-emergence-apc-presidential-candidate-national-catastrophe-calamity-%E2%80%93-0[/quote]
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by bukatyne(f): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2022
londonerr:
what happened to the SE delegates in both APC and PDP. Asking for a friend.

As in!

I really took Igbo presidency seriously. Alas! They are not even serious themselves.

Imagine Rochas with no vote (also he ranted in Hausa, I don't know what he was trying to achieve sha); was he the worst aspirant? What about the current Ebonyi state Gov? All the SE delegates couldn't rally round him?

See the woman who came out to say Nigeria needs a mother then proceeds to step down for a Yoruba father.

Let's go to PDP, what happened during their primaries?

Their most viable son left PDP and went to a party without structure. If the people are like their delegates, they wouldn't vote him.

Na we dey carry Igbo presidency on head like gala, they are neither ready nor interested.

When next they rant online, make we just share the primaries result give them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by hayzed19(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2022
These people still have no idea how politics works.
When Tinubu, Osinbajo, and Ameachi were negotiating with different Northern APC state governors, what were their southeast counterparts doing?
putting their trust in Buhari by telling him it is their turn
Buhari is relying on the northern APC state governors structure to win the election. if he had separate structures in each state In any case, his boys will not lose their primary elections.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by bukatyne(f): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Hmmmm. But sentiment aside, is it only south west and north we have in this country? When they are arranging this from d beginning, it should have been to south east. Obasanjo spent 8 years, yaradua, 3 years, Jonathan, 5 years, buhari is about to spend 8 years, so why not allow IBO also to be president. I know if they can be allow to rule us, Nigeria can be a better place. Let forget about media lies and focus on reality. Media are doing a lot of damages in this country than good when they knew if they posted fake news about someone, nothing will happen. How many times u hear about about northern elite on media? They know how to play it under G. But everytime, they painting other region bad. Before u come to my mention, let me remind u that, ómó Yòrubaà àtààtà nì mí.... God bless Nigeria

See mouth like allow Igbo to the president.

The people who won the primaries in APC and PDP are sleeping abi? Or they just coasted to win. undecided

Even their delegates do not want it.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by RedScorpion(f): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Labour Party have given their mandate to Peter Obi...

Let's see how many Igbo people that will vote for Obi...

The Problem of the South East is the South East...

Why did the statement not say anything about Peter Obi's emergence as the flag bearer of the labour Party and that the South East should Unite and vote for him in their number ?

Has Peter Obi offended them ?
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by lolu2019: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
embarassed

Too early to be shedding hot tears. undecided
mad people. Just imagine,if osinbajo didn't contest.they are going to say he rigged it for Tinubu.
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by bukatyne(f): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Biafra fit happen soon

Its not a bad thing. Even China have Hongkong and Taiwan.

North can tame Igbos forever unto power of government since Yoruba refuse to support and prefer to suffer with the north than to see i guess a proud igbo man as leader

Abeg! Don't drag Yorubas into your mess.

Your delegates in PDP and APC couldn't even vote your brothers. Even if they did not win, they would have the respect that their delegates showed up for them.

Go and put your house in order first.

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by bukatyne(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2022
RedScorpion:
Labour Party have given their mandate to Peter Obi...

Let's see how many Igbo people that will vote for Obi...

The Problem of the South East is the South East...

Why did the statement not say anything about Peter Obi's emergence as the flag bearer of the labour Party and that the South East should Unite and vote for him in their number ?

Has Peter Obi offended them ?

You dey mind them?

Shebi 2023 is here, let's see how Peter Obi would fare in SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Dproperties: 8:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Tell Him ����� ���'� ��-���� ������� �� ��������� ������������ ��������� lol
Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by shortIGBOman: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Igbo denied themselves the Privileges to become Nigerian President. Out of over 200 Igbo deligates in APC Presidential election. Only 2 votes Ogbonanya Onu, while none vote Okorocha. How will they ever become President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Lifestone(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Why is igbo alway threatening every time? You can't force people to support you, you do that by engaging. It was because Tinubu engage with others that's why he defeated all those opponents comprehensively.

3 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by Pyhonist: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Olorun! U na no no as e dey go at all…Yorubas be una fathers in everything….Gba beh! no too much story as una eyes don dey clear already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by shuttox: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2022
MoIbrahim:

And tomorrow they know nothing about Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, ESN, etc.

Instead of them to start serious plan towards 2027 and 2031.
You hit the nail....I believed they should have held meeting to start preparing theirselves
The worst is that they hate theirselves
Nobody can control each other
They don't listen to ohaneze too

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity by gotnel: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2022
Freedom fight is not a crying thing.
I hope the Igbo will be able to understand what it takes to grab power in a multiple ethnic country like Nigeria.
It's not by threatening to opt out of Nigeria that will help.
To get power in the centre is easy, if the Igbo race will be able to get it right at home.
It's by building bridges.
It's by having one voice in a positive form, in a formidable political party.
It's by alliance with other tribes.
It's by having an arrowhead leadership.
It's by building formidable support for an arrowhead leader.

Not by going too individualised in a way that everyone wants to get to the political stage all alone.
United we stand, divided we fall.

However, hope is not lost for the south eastern region in the 2023 political permutations.

Peter Obi is a great opportunity.
He must be supported by all Igbo.
Igbo political leaders must start working on alliances with other tribes leaders in a manner of mutually pleasing.
Not the abusive languages being used on social media today.
Not by threatening to agitate for biafra.
Not by thinking that it is possible for Igbo race alone to make Peter Obi the president of Nigeria.

It is possible, for Obi, if effective efforts is applied in the course of preparation for the 2023 elections.

To cap it all, if 2023 is not possible for south eastern Nigeria to produce the president.
Another opportunity is coming.
The preparation must start now.
A typical Igbo man, who is capable and competent enough must be identified and supported.
Alliance must be entered and established.
Hopefully things will change, if people change their tactics.
God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Punish Saraki, Dogara– Lagos APC / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement / Hate Speech Victim: Free Bature Posters Flood Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.