Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. (7041 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Is it that there's no relevant milk inside or it's too flat to turn someone's head upside down

You didn't state if you have been yanshed b4 so we shall know how you worked on the brain of another person's son.

State more of your favorite banging positions and skills as it involves your pussy..... don't tell me you're too ugly to be seen ....

Is doggy an abomination in your village?

Well, I think it would make more sense to advertise your furkability.

Don't tell me your moaning is a cause of another natural disaster or calamity!

In the name of a dick that will affect your heart,.... good night!

Wait, after the afternoon dosage you took yesterday, did you remember to also take the night dosage and also this morning/afternoon dosage? I don't think you did. Remember the doctor said you must take them three times daily( morning, afternoon and night). So, please always try to take them ( your medics) because it seems the condition is getting worse day by day.
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by UgoEvans(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigga only u wan fat and get big breast
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by HellVictorinho4(m): 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=113688960]Wait, after the afternoon dosage you took yesterday, did you remember to also take the night dosage and also this morning/afternoon dosage? I don't think you did. Remember the doctor said you must take them three times daily( morning, afternoon and night). So, please always try to take them ( your medics) because it seems the condition is getting worse day by day.[/quofte]

You can get what you want,right
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by biggz82: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
pictures of the breast will help us know the exact therapy you need
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by zexy2030(m): 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all! Please, I need help about my breasts. They're saggy and fallen. I don't know what to do in order to lift them and make them stand. They've been like this since. My breasts are the type that can hold something placed under them. It's that bad. My aunt that has given birth to four kids, her breasts are up and pointy. So, I see no reason why mine should be this way. Please, what can I do to remedy this situation? Has anyone been in this situation before? How were you able to correct it? Thanks.
Drink one raw egg daily for 1 month. Your breast contain fat, tissues and little of vessels n nerves. The egg repairs the worn out tissues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys! Meet That 10 Types Of Nigerian Wife You Will Ever Meet / Reason Why Men Should Not Marry Women Who Are Over 30 / Women's Day Gone Wrong......(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.