Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? (2721 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed / See What Bad Boys Did To This Girl’s Body In A Pool (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
DarlingtonC:

The odour practically changes the odour of the entire office.
This morning as I remembered her body odour, i was tired of going to the office.

Please I need help. I can't fire her because of this. Also I can't continue inhaling her body odour for the whole day.
Please how can i respectfully tell about this for her to take personal hygiene more seriously.
Respectfully and discretely speak to her about it when no one is around. Also, do not do it empty handed. Give her a well wrapped Antiperspirant gift pack to tell her you are not judging her but instead rooting for her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by gepeten855: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yh
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by DarlingtonC: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Respectfully and discretely speak to her about it when no one is around. Also, do not do it empty handed. Give her a well wrapped Antiperspirant gift pack to tell her you are not judging her but instead rooting for her. undecided
Thank you.

This is work

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by pheelhip(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Romanoff:
See, get a female in your office to talk to her about the need to take better care of herself but after the talk, give her deodorant (sure spray deodorant, it is very effective for strong odours) and body spray (Victoria secrets and the Body fantasy range are strong).

Good luck.
Victoria's Secret, my girlfriend bought me this, I appreciated but never like the deodorant. Once you applied in your room the fragrance stays in your room. While you out for your daily duty.

I don't fancy that perf.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tell her na to be more neat and smell nice. You can't keep tolerating odours if you v no sinister agenda towards her. I don't tolerate locust body smell from my fellow woman not to talk of men.
Chai..Na wah oo grin
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? by cenaman(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
DarlingtonC:

This morning as I remembered her body odour, i was tired of going to the office.

Please I need help. I can't fire her because of this. Also I can't continue inhaling her body odour for the whole day.

Please how can i respectfully tell about this for her to take personal hygiene more seriously.

Lalasticlala, please kindly move help me to appropriate section.

Thanks.

Use nose mask.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Grabs Black Ghanaian Big Yansh While Spraying Ghana Cedis / Nairalanders...how True Is This ( Pic Included ) / Where Is SLAWOMIR???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.