Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Scammer - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammer (9948 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer by Addme: 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
I plead with mods for this thread to be deleted pls
We'll help you plead only if you can show us the screenshot of the money sent to the guy.
Thanks
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Special thanks to @kingkum. You are the reason the money came out. You are the real mvp!
Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
redseason:
Special thanks to @kingkum. You are the reason the money came out. You are the real mvp!
Thanks sir
Re: Scammer by lolu2019: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Alright bro.don't let him stop u from being a good person.
Re: Scammer by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
I think the op is high or something. Are u pleading with the mods take the post down so he can continue with his dubious act? And am so surprised you're saying he's not a scammer when research shows that the person in question is a serial scammer. The mods ain't taking down no topic it should remain that way so others can be weary of him and those out there with intent to scam..

See who op says is not a scammer. And besides i have so many evidence to back my claims too..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
Hello guys
I know I did really bad putting my phone on airplane mode when calls started buzzing my Phn yesterday
I really apologize for every inconvenience and disappointment that I caused
To many of you saying my account wasn't restricted there's a proof below
I went to bank this morning to resolve the issue
I had no ulterior motives against a brother that was even helping me
I really apologize to you my boss @Takeit2017
I have refunded his 85k
I never spent a penny from it
I wonder why people decided to say many evil and life threatening messages and calls
When I was asking for help, nobody answered me or link me up with a job, yet hell was loosed on me when there was a misunderstanding
Well I leave my fate to God whom created me
It is well

Will you keep shut you scum bag? Why are u acting like you're the victim here. I believe if op havnt spoken out u wouldn't have refunded that money. Besides does anybody here owe u a thing that u have to push blames to those who didn't help u for jobs or money? Can't you get something little to do in ur area instead of going about scamming and begging online? I know your type and trust me this is the end of the road for u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by Toma2: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
I plead with mods for this thread to be deleted pls
Na you be the scammer?
Re: Scammer by Toma2: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
chordrylateral:

You too should refund my Money

Thief I know you're the same person as takeoff

Refund me also
Gist us...
Re: Scammer by Toma2: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
I think the op is high or something. Are u pleading with the mods take the post down so he can continue with his dubious act? And am so surprised you're saying he's not a scammer when research shows that the person in question is a serial scammer. The mods ain't taking down no topic it should remain that way so others can be weary of him and others out there who have the intention to scam..

See who op says is not a scammer. And besides i have so many evidence to back my claims too..
Abeg who go help us link all the account, name and phone number in one space grin
Re: Scammer by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
More proves... He's been in the game for long..

Re: Scammer by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Just see how the dimwit kept scamming people here

Re: Scammer by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Shay you guys are seeing the person op said is not scammer

Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Just see how the dimwit kept scamming people here
just forget about everything bro, i'm most pained about what the op is saying now, just because he got his money back. but the op forget that if this guy is not called out, he will continue to scam other people.

i don't usually bully people online cos am poor too and sometimes need help from people but i will personally mark this guy from today.

not only is he a scammer, he is a chronic begger, not only this, he is also a notorious masturbutor, that use to almost sleep on that ashawo thread.

he has many accounts here,
emraldvee

bluemoon

whrightjr

savagekvng

emeraldveee

his other suspected accounts are

severepains

emeradhash

and many more

4 Likes

Re: Scammer by Toma2: 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:

The only NL ACCTS I had were Emeraldvee, savagekvng, and whrightjr
The rest I don't know what you're talking about
Stop laying false allegations and stay safe
Na u Sabi. Scammer

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:

so you still get mind to quote me abi?

you are even dull for a scammer, let me remind small.

do you remember when you use your bluemoon account to beg for 1k to visit ashawo hotel on ashawo thread? someone later busted you that you are emraldvee, did you deny it that time? the said post was later modified and is there till now. just type emerald.vee even now and check it.

should i continue? and if you are the person sending me useless private messages, you are wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
No worry one Day for this same nairaland, I go do 1million naira giveaway to cover all my trespasses
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Kingkum:

do you remember when you use your bluemoon account to beg for 1k to visit ashawo hotel on ashawo thread? someone later busted you that you are emraldvee, did you deny it that time? the said post was later modified and is there till now. just type emerald.vee even now and check it.

should i continue? and if you are the person sending me useless private messages, you are wasting your time.
I'm not the one boss
I swear I'm not the one pls
I have never created an acct with bluemoon
Re: Scammer by victorogundepo0(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
inspirator1:

The guy don reply me with a laughing emoji

Na im picture be that...

Xtremepro is his deactivated account.

Wahala cheesy

This same number with the profile picture contacted me few days ago that he wants to receive PayPal funds. Fortunately, I'm not even buying PayPal again so I turned it down .
Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:

Baba, i'm very mad at you right now. i know you like a book cos i have been around here for long. we were once close buddies on that betting till i resigned. remember our motto that time `this thing no be life` i was suprise that you are still doing all those things. what pains me more is how you try to scam someone that wants to help you.

just apologise to the house and move on cos it seems you are still betting and doing all those bad things like masturbation and the rest. it's a candid advice bro, i repeat, apologise to the house and move on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by xeratek: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
Takeit2017:
am calling out 09030810528

[b]Update: So guys he messaged me that he would refund the money that he went to site to work
Am waiting his refund

Update: am still waiting for his refund
According to him he is still inside the bank

I don't wanna involve the law enforcement agency yet
I will wsit till 2pm today

UPDATE GUYS the money has been refunded back to me

@lalasticlala @mynd44

@lalasticlala
@mynd44[/b]
Happy birthday
Re: Scammer by darkstar6971(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bruh I take God swear for u no be takeoff.
chordrylateral:

You too should refund my Money

Thief I know you're the same person as takeoff

Refund me also
Re: Scammer by jahlove4jah: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only you with three different active accounts?
Nawaohuote author=Emeraldveee post=113678854]
Stop laying false allegations and stay safe[/quote]
Re: Scammer by jahlove4jah: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
No worry one Day for this same nairaland, I go do 1million naira giveaway to cover all my trespasses

You have been busted.
Delete all your accounts and start allover again. Like this, how do you want to be trusted nor taken serious?
Your online image is completely ruined

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammer by chordrylateral(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Toma2:

Gist us...

We're to do a business together and he promised to supervised the business and we both have a written agreement. I sent my own payment and since then he started telling me he can't access his nairaland account, he didn't know I was recording our video chat on Whatsapp.

He keep lieing since 2yrs hiding under another moniker on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Formation2009: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
wis3:
Ch***h grin
Channah1
Re: Scammer by Formation2009: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nonexisting:
That was how one of the foolish e-beggars was threatening and cursing nairalanders for not helping her. All of a sudden she has found money to be cooking and posting online. They can deceive everybody but not me. Brother just forget the 83k and move. Know that no serious person begs online. Everybody should go and find work or better still get their PVC to vote better leader for better economy so that even if they are too lazy to work, they can be receiving some benefits from government.
Naa Channah1

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Toma2: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
chordrylateral:

We're to do a business together and he promised to supervised the business and we both have a written agreement. I sent my own payment and since then he started telling me he can't access his nairaland account, he didn't know I was recording our video chat on Whatsapp.

He keep lieing since 2yrs hiding under another moniker on nairaland.
What's new moniker
Re: Scammer by Toma2: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
Scammer
Re: Scammer by chordrylateral(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
Toma2:

What's new moniker

Re: Scammer by Addme: 3:25am On Jun 11, 2022
Kingkum:

I'm still doubting the whole refund story till now,none of them has ever dropped the screenshot of the said refund but since op said he has refunded,no problem. It is his business.
My suspicion is that he actually returned some money and he begged op to laylow promising to return the rest on a later date.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer by haryodehjia(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2022
The thread has been restored.. Funny mods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single ? / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / God is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.