Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Scammer - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammer (9909 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maverick777:

did you contact him?

Presently, yes. The guy is just giving cöck and bull stories.
Re: Scammer by Maverick777: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sanguines aren't laid back, though. Phegmatics are the laidback ones.

That being said, the OP knows that he has no choice but to be stealthy (you call it laidback) else he would find it hard getting that money back. No be gra gra because that guy is proving so unwilling to return the money. All the same, the guy isn't telling the truth.

Every temperament has a little bit of the other three in them.
Besides, 'laid back' was not what I implied when I used sanguine, rather 'Optimistic'. OP most likely wouldn't have hesitated to return the said sum had the roles been reversed. So it was only natural for him not to have feared for the worse when he made that mistake and that's why he bought every lie thrown at him, hook, line and sinker!
However, don't say he doesn't have another option oh... I know of some extremely diabolic people that would have had that money returned to them in the twinkle of an eye, although I never subscribe to such!
But in all, OP would not suffer loss for being empathetic, things don't work like that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maverick777:

Every temperament has a little bit of the other three in them.
Besides, 'laid back' was not what I implied when I used sanguine, rather 'Optimistic'. OP most likely wouldn't have hesitated to return the said sum had the roles been reversed. So it was only natural for him not to have feared for the worse when he made that mistake and that's why he bought every lie thrown at him, hook, line and sinker!
However, don't say he doesn't have another option oh... I know of some extremely diabolic people that would have had that money returned to them in the twinkle of an eye, although I never subscribe to such!
But in all, OP would not suffer loss for being empathetic, things don't work like that!

I don't believe in Karma. Even if Karma exists, I'll take my pound of flesh and karma can decide to visit on its own later. Anyhow the OP wants to get that money back, let him do so.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Maverick777: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't believe in Karma. Even if Karma exists, I'll take my pound of flesh and karma can decide to visit on its own later. Anyhow the OP wants to get that money back, let him do so.

That you don't believe in Karma, doesn't mean it's not in existence.
there's a law of posterity that guides the universe.
but, mind you, the moment you take laws into your hands(pound of flesh) you become the architect of your own fate.
Re: Scammer by TMTR: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maverick777:

but, mind you, the moment you take laws into your hands(pound of flesh) you become the architect of your own fate.

How old are you to think that karma exists (no offense), if karma really exists like you claim then politicians that have put this country in mess won't be living their best lives while the citizens suffers

Karma dosent exists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by VlamesIffect(f): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Elporo:

Friday hook up sure pass. E go visit like three low scale hotels. they message babes like boss with his new abidas slides. tongue

OP .. check am for MiChat ... na the only place person fit get freshers ... ... but if e like ENP .. na brothel you go go. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Scammer by TMTR: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
op it's so obvious that guy is lying, it's not that easy to report an account for fraud and have it restricted so fast especially not with access bank in fact your last update made it so clear that he is lying cause Monday is public holiday
Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maverick777:

Lets just agree to disagree. Karma doesn't exist. grin
Re: Scammer by Maverick777: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
TMTR:

How old are you to think that karma exists (no offense), if karma really exists like you claim then politicians that have put this country in mess won't be living their best lives while the citizens suffers

Karma dosent exists
I honestly didn't want to respond to you as not to the derail this guy's thread.

imagine your shallow reasoning, did any politician take any of your belongings?
let's even assume they stole your belonging, aren't you the same people that chose them? did they impose themselves on you?
or in the case of gaddafi, didn't you see what happened to him?

its people like you that have disgusting entitlement mentality, complaining and blaming government for all your shortcomings.. don't go and get something tangible and productive to engage in, be asking of my age, it's not your fault, after all, its a faceless forum and I'd rather not brag.
please don't quote me again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by Maverick777: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lets just agree to disagree. Karma doesn't exist. grin

lol funny girl!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scammer by Toma2: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maverick777:

I honestly didn't want to respond to you as not the derail this guy's thread.
let's even assume they stole your belonging, aren't you the same people that chose them? did they impose themselves on you?

its people like you that have disgusting entitlement mentality complaining and blaming government for all your shortcomings.. don't go and get something tangible and productive to engage in, be asking of my age, it's not your fault, after all, its a faceless forum and I'd rather not brag.
Leave them.. them day find karma for politicians.. Did you come out to vote for the right person?? Did you vote
Re: Scammer by Addme: 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please guys don't derail this thread...

Takeit2017 just ask what people have been telling you to ask in order to ascertain if the money is still in his account.

Ask him to send you the screenshot of his balance in his account instead of going back and forth with him. From there we will know the next line of actions. Very simple question and if he fails to do that it will be obvious to everybody he has spent all or part of the money. Very simple.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Takeit2017(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2022
Thanks guys for your support

The money has been refunded back to me

6 Likes

Re: Scammer by darkstar6971(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Guys he don refund the money thank God for our brother.
Re: Scammer by Ballzproblemm: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
omo I fear who no fear nairalanders o , that's why I dey mind. the kain toes I dey step on for here , all this happened less than 24hrs, omo the guy see pressure tench lol ,

1 Like

Re: Scammer by darkstar6971(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
But he don refund the money na
Pespob:
your money is gone.. He has deactivate his account.
Re: Scammer by TMTR: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Maverick777:

I honestly didn't want to respond to you as not to the derail this guy's thread.

its people like you that have disgusting entitlement mentality, complaining and blaming government for all your shortcomings.. don't go and get something tangible and productive to engage in, be asking of my age, it's not your fault, after all, its a faceless forum and I'd rather not brag.

Shut the fúck up if you can't respond without insults cause I never meant to insult you with my comments. Shallow reasoning kill you there, be there and expecting karma to fight for you , lazy much!!?

I have no entitlement mentality and I don't expect or believe in karma to fight my battles, I do that myself unlike you retárd.

Oh my goodness, see how human being they reason, was your brain fully developed at infancy!!?, Personally I no send government, they can go and die for all I care but what about the next man by me, who lost his only son due to a car crash caused by bad road that its contract has been awarded multiple times or that nigga that normally washes my car that has been home due to the never ending strike( four year course don dey go more than five years now) numerous cases I see around me as a result of bad government policies, I don't need to be affected before I speak out unlike you that as far as you are doing fine, everyone else can go to hell, I know your type..

No quote you again because say na you get nairaland abi , go and eat shit .

You think it's only you that it is doing well abi , others na sand Dem dey eat ,hahaha

I have gotten to stage in life material things don't freak me anymore cause I have been there,done that, if na to brag ,I promise you say you no reach me in any aspect of life, it's not your fault , na Nairaland cause am, if you see me real life fear no let you talk this rubbish to my face, it's because you see me on nairaland naim make you dey yarn dust .

Now Bleep off!!!
Re: Scammer by Earlystar698(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
inspirator1:

The guy don reply me with a laughing emoji

Na im picture be that...

Xtremepro is his deactivated account.

Omoo contact the police or drop his contact
Re: Scammer by Olumighty123(m): 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
I called him just now. He said he has refunded you, I'm glad
Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Takeit2017:

Please no more insult to the guy

It's a lie. He hasn't.

Just know that if the guy no refund you, na your business.
Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na una two sabi.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2022
Takeit2017:

Please no more insult to the guy
Be careful next bro, the street is not smiling with anybody. and don't think that the guy returned that money willingly, it was due to pressure from many of us.

i'm also disappointed with the 2nd statement you made up there cos that guy deserve every insult he is getting, i will never wish a scammer well, moreover, i know what i went through to help you in getting this money back, the time, the data, the attack from people etc but immediately you got back your money, you was quick to instruct us to stop insulting as if what he did was right and we may be wrong if we continue calling him out.

i'm highly disappointed in you op.

2 Likes

Re: Scammer by Toma2: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Na una two sabi.
The guy dey do like gay.
Dey do like sisi jetuwe sad
Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
Toma2:

The guy dey do like gay.
Dey do like sisi jetuwe sad

He may even be lying about the whole thing. Mehn, his business abeg.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by haryodehjia(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
A lot of us are doubting if he actually refunded the money o... Screenshot of the refund will be better

3 Likes

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello guys
I know I did really bad putting my phone on airplane mode when calls started buzzing my Phn yesterday
I really apologize for every inconvenience and disappointment that I caused
To many of you saying my account wasn't restricted there's a proof below
I went to bank this morning to resolve the issue
I had no ulterior motives against a brother that was even helping me
I really apologize to you my boss @Takeit2017
I have refunded his 85k
I never spent a penny from it
I wonder why people decided to say many evil and life threatening messages and calls
When I was asking for help, nobody answered me or link me up with a job, yet hell was loosed on me when there was a misunderstanding
Well I leave my fate to God whom created me
It is well

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

He may even be lying about the whole thing. Mehn, his business abeg.
Thank you.

i'm also thinking towards the same direction. i'm even regreting how i carry the matter for head like gala since yesterday.

but if it was not true, the guy could not have deactivitated his many nairaland monikers and also restrict improve the security of his social media pages.

i truly learn a big lesson from this case, next time, even if it is someone i know personally that scam a fellow nairaland, i will pretend like i did not see it. every man for himself abeg.
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
I plead with mods for this thread to be deleted pls
Re: Scammer by haryodehjia(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
Hello guys
I know I did really bad putting my phone on airplane mode when calls started buzzing my Phn yesterday
I have refunded his 85k
I wonder why people decided to say many evil and life threatening messages and calls
When I was asking for help, nobody answered me or link me up with a job, yet hell was loosed on me when there was a misunderstanding
It is well

What are you trying to justify brother? Keep quiet
Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
Hello guys
I have refunded his 85k
It is well
Why did you deactivate your nairaland moniker? from whrightjr, bluemoon, emraldvee, savage etc. do you know that i link about 6monikers to your name?

just keep quiet abeg
Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Emeraldveee:
I plead with mods for this thread to be deleted pls
So that you can continue with your bombing abi!

i will deactivate my account if any mod try to delete this topic. just imagine the guts. oga, i de vex like this, what was you thinking when you decided to run someone that help you street?

delete topic kill you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer by chordrylateral(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
darkstar6971:
But he don refund the money na

You too should refund my Money

Thief I know you're the same person as takeoff

Refund me also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is 4 Years Too Long For Courtship? / Why The War Against Each Other? / Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.