Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Scammer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammer (9910 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer by Nazgul: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thank God for myself. I don't send money to online beggars. Most of them are scammers, a quick background check here on Nairaland would reveal how many of them have been bursted time and time again.

If you had taken that money and given to a widow in your church, she would have blessed you from the bottom of her heart.

Since his details are online, just call your bank and call his bank, show them evidence of your chat and they can place restrictions on his account. Whenever he goes physically to the bank to make enquiry about, he'll be apprehended.

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Takeit2017(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I hope you didn't send the money to his Opay...

Access
Re: Scammer by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:

Access
Better, you can follow up with a case...

You see Opay, Palmpay, Kuda, Wema, Providus and those weird banks... red flags to me.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017

pls report that this to your bank asap, the scammer is deactivating his accounts and social media pages presently.

but like i said earlier, he will not eat this money cos i'm taking this personal now. i just hope you will stand for if there is need to prove this allegation anywhere.

i hate scammers

16 Likes

Re: Scammer by fattprince(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingkum:
Takeit2017

pls report that this to your bank asap, the scammer is deactivating his accounts and social media pages presently.

but like i said earlier, he will not eat this money cos i'm taking this personal now. i just hope you will stand for if there is need to prove this allegation anywhere.

i hate scammers
On top 83k. All his going through now that wouldn't even save him at last would just be avoided if he returns the money. Thats the problem with greedy people they don't think deeply enough so they think they are smart until they are caught up and realize they are in a worse state than when the carry out their greedy act.
Re: Scammer by oilmane(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
am calling out 09030810528
User name

WhrightJr
https://www.nairaland.com/whrightjr

with account details

OPAY

ACCESS BANK

I got a message from this user, he told me he got my number from nairaland that I use to help people that I should support him with the little I have I told him alright I will get back to him as I am working on my bank issues

so, this morning i decided to help him with small change and I sent him 3k this morning and not knowing i also sent him another 83k ment for one of my customer to my surprise I called him and explained everything to him that he should refund the money I mistakenly sent to him ..he picked and switched off his phone ........so is now a crime to help somebody in this country again this is bad..

my good as turn bad and backfired

@lalasticlala
@mynd44

@Receiver please return d 83k back to him, his wanting to help you out shouldn't turn out to be a mistake, don't turn a good soul to a bad one, please do the needful.
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2022
I also helped one here also . he said he is relly sick and need funds for the hospital. that he will pay back i sent the guy 15k doe i gave him the money not borrow,be4 i could type that out (only for him to send a laughing emogy and call me a fool for falling for it and blocked me. well i belived what i did was right cus he said it was urgent

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammer by lilbarracuda(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Scamupdates:
I also helped one here also . he said he is relly sick and need funds for the hospital. that he will pay back i sent the guy 15k doe i gave him the money not borrow,be4 i could type that out (only for him to send a laughing emogy and call me a fool for falling for it and blocked me. well i belived what i did was right cus he said it was urgent

For real

4 Likes

Re: Scammer by ImaIma1(f): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Very sad. He lacks integrity. If he takes that money, it will finish and will need help again.
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
lilbarracuda:

For real
doe i dont know his monker here but i have his number and account
Re: Scammer by xamiel4(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingkum:
Takeit2017

i hate scammers

God bless you man
Re: Scammer by Serenitys: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Scamupdates:
I don't believe this
You can prove me wrong this evidence..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scammer by Serenitys: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
User name

WhrightJr
https://www.nairaland.com/whrightjr

with account details

OPAY

ACCESS BANK

I got a message from this user, he told me he got my number from nairaland that I use to help people that I should support him with the little I have I told him alright I will get back to him as I am working on my bank issues

so, this morning i decided to help him with small change and I sent him 3k this morning and not knowing i also sent him another 83k ment for one of my customer to my surprise I called him and explained everything to him that he should refund the money I mistakenly sent to him ..he picked and switched off his phone ........so is now a crime to help somebody in this country again this is bad..

@lalasticlala
@mynd44
Contact your bank asap
Re: Scammer by meobizy(f): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Millionaire no dey Nairaland.
Re: Scammer by Cravemore: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ops Everybody just wanna take it grin

Lol regardless of your name. wink But this is wickedness though. I think they should start banding those bergers on NL and those posting phishing links to run social engine attack. Life done get the way e take dey

Hoor!...To help person na crime again.
Re: Scammer by GrandfinaIe2021: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:

with account details

ACCESS BANK

@lalas.ticlala
@mynd4.4
bro I am so sorry, why I'm so concerned is that I myself have benefited from your giveaway and it helped me a lot as things were Rosy with me that period.
Well that name is an akwa Ibom name and from my Little research he stays at Uyo.
Re: Scammer by GrandfinaIe2021: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kingkum:

Twale baba!

your research on him is top notch.

Whrightjr aka emraldvee aka savage. whose real name is unwana samuel. pls come and clear yourself about this allegation or bring back the money today or be ready to face the music
unwana means Bright.
So it's him

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Serenitys:

I don't believe this
You can prove me wrong this evidence..
bro it was last year december but i think i still have his acc unmber if i check my histroy
Re: Scammer by Kingsasian(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
I once helped him with a little token last year. Before I knew he wanted to turn me to a maga until I blocked him on WhatsApp. He still follows me on nairaland
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is terrible!
Re: Scammer by Streetmovement(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That manchi don achieve your rubbers no be today, una sef how una dey do una own transfer sotey una go do pass una sef

Hmmm that one aside, give am 24 hours if him no run am for you carry him naming ceremony enter somewhere deep, Make them run am small thing asap

People no just wan get sense for this life, person help you out of him own sweat, you come dey buga for am via say him loseguard during the act of helping.

I dey hate rubbish

From the comment am seeing him don follow run you street
Re: Scammer by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
I need like 100k to start my business but if I post it here nobody go help me but see as this ungrateful idiot spoilt our helpers, whoever is that idiot should asap Trf that money back to its rightful owner b4 Ogun go kill u, Wicked Nigerians,

4 Likes

Re: Scammer by koyyess: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na wa oo. Thieves full this forum.

That's why I can only have family members as my beneficiaries on my bank app.
Re: Scammer by Kingkum: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017

give us update pls. where you able to contact him?

should try and reach his family members and friends online?

can you stand and defend this topic if the need arise?

better still, search him on facebook using the details we posted earlier. he have many facebook account but focus on the one which have his nysc picture as profile pic.
Re: Scammer by adeoyekay(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Show the transaction to the bank they will place restriction on his account.
Re: Scammer by Takeit2017(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Uodate:

So guys he messaged me that he would refund the money that he went to site to work
Am waiting his refund

And his phone went off
Re: Scammer by Slynation(m): 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
How do you guys make such mistakes baffles me...
Re: Scammer by Nazgul: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
Uodate:

So guys he messaged me that he would refund the money that he went to site to work
Am waiting his refund

And his phone went off
He has deactivated his Nairaland account. That should speak volumes.

Just go to the bank and report. The longer you wait, the more difficult it would be for you to recover back your money.

Nigerians aren't nice people, tomorrow we would beging to blame our leaders when we're worse than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer by adeoyekay(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
Uodate:

Am waiting his refund

And his phone went off
ok
Re: Scammer by Nonexisting: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
That was how one of the foolish e-beggars was threatening and cursing nairalanders for not helping her. All of a sudden she has found money to be cooking and posting online. They can deceive everybody but not me. Brother just forget the 83k and move. Know that no serious person begs online. Everybody should go and find work or better still get their PVC to vote better leader for better economy so that even if they are too lazy to work, they can be receiving some benefits from government.

6 Likes

Re: Scammer by Olumighty123(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
It's a pity that guy choose to act that way, but nevertheless, na Ogun go kee am undecided
Re: Scammer by ChoCho54(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Slynation:
How do you guys make such mistakes baffles me...
He must have been high. I mean check out the long process of making a transfer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies...do U Open-up 2ur Man Dat Is Not Good On Bed / I Met Him On NL / Is There Anything Wrong If Your Housegirl Is Sitting Like This? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.