Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Scammer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammer (9911 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Daddy Freeze Is Right, Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraudster and Scammer ( Photos) / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer by chordrylateral(m): 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
They are many on nairaland

One of the is below picture

Re: Scammer by Earlystar698(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
I called the guy 3 times he's not picking up

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
The one wey scammer me of $100. The day wetin I dey cook for you go done, you go chop am from dream come life.

I know say you dey reding this with your alt account.
Re: Scammer by Earlystar698(m): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
inspirator1:
The one wey scammer me of $100. The day wetin I dey cook for you go done, you go chop am from dream come life.

I know say you dey reding this with your alt account.

Post the person handle and screenshot
Re: Scammer by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Slynation:
How do you guys make such mistakes baffles me...

if your job has to do with moving so much money, it turns to frequent mistakes, if you are buoyant enough, mistakes like from 5k and below won't bother you much, however, these days I dae use clear eyes do transfer abeg, so many names for beneficiary dae confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Scammer by Gofwane(m): 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Cc jonnyspute, I now clearly get your point.
Re: Scammer by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
Uodate:

So guys he messaged me that he would refund the money that he went to site to work
Am waiting his refund

And his phone went off

He should have done the refund first and then sent you the text, he is just a thief.
Re: Scammer by DroppingLiquid: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
From Twitter, seems like he begs for a living. Who knows whether all these people dey use juju, because he's just posting his account number everywhere for money. Them fit do make you no know yourself dey send money give them. Nothing wey I never see.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Slynation(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Uwaomaokey:

if your job has to do with moving so much money, it turns to frequent mistakes, if you are buoyant enough, mistakes like from 5k and below won't bother you much, however, these days I dae use clear eyes do transfer abeg, so many names for beneficiary dae confusing.
This one is different, I mean credit someone 50K instead of 5K...Even if I'm high on cocaine, I can't make such mistake grin

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Slynation(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
ChoCho54:
He must have been high. I mean check out the long process of making a transfer.
I swear, there are 3 confirmation before a transaction is successful...

Input amount....
Verify detail.....
Pay to ________

And someone will not notice the mistake in all 3 procedures...!! It's well oO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
I am presently chatting with the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Scammer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Slynation:
I swear, there are 3 confirmation before a transaction is successful...

Input amount....
Verify detail.....
Pay to ________

And someone will not notice the mistake in all 3 procedures...!! It's well oO

He must have mistakenly saved his account as a "beneficiary". I don't understand how people make such mistakes, though.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Takeit2017(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Update guys

It seems his account has been blocked
He is trying to do transfer and is not working at the moment

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Slynation(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

He must have mistakenly saved his account as a "beneficiary". I don't understand how people make such mistakes, though.
My dear na them sabi oO...grin
Re: Scammer by Ballzproblemm: 9:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
that's why I no dey pity anybody for this life ,lol. ,humans can be very wicked, they'll take your kindness for weakness,omo if like they for sick bed I go offer my prayers and thoughts

1 Like

Re: Scammer by kolamilan(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
Update guys

oga, no believe am. Na sakamanje. Nothing happen to his account.

6 Likes

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017

1 Share

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
I chatted with him
Takeit2017

Re: Scammer by tayewomi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
pls just try to refund the money God bless you
Re: Scammer by lolu2019: 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
It is not a sin to help o.I think the problem is our parents are generally wicked.why do u have to bore kids u can't cater for.my mum once told me she gave birth to me so that she can be sending me on errands.she did not even care about my own dreams. I can't really blame the guys that begs on dis forum.it is just that we live in a shit-hole country.right from the president to our parents,they are just wicked and heartless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Well I don’t comment on posts like this
Not because of pride or anything
But for peace of mind
But Op I’ll like to tell you
Him telling you his account has been restricted is a format
A lie from the pit of hell just to let the matter die down a little

Ask for a screenshot where the bank says you are unable to make this transaction
He won’t have that
It’s all sh**ty

6 Likes

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
This is all shady
You should know
Trust your instincts bro
Re: Scammer by Privatejet: 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Haryoife:
Well I don’t comment on posts like this
Not because of pride or anything
But for peace of mind
But Op I’ll like to tell you
Him telling you his account has been restricted is a format
A lie from the pit of hell just to let the matter die down a little

Ask for a screenshot where the bank says you are unable to make this transaction
He won’t have that
It’s all sh**ty

You read my mind. Let him send a screenshot from his bank

5 Likes

Re: Scammer by Cravemore: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
All this na Alaye format. Weather e want go sheet self, e suppose send you the money first. Though e knows your money is so important rn now. Regarding the help you have done. Now your money done enter em wallet, E come dey bring fake excuse.

The time e dey beg you, e tell you say e get work and since e get work why em come your dm to beg you the first place? You self no sabi calculate lies.

Even d boi pic be like alaye.

1 Like

Re: Scammer by Das1mama: 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Op am very sorry for that and i can boldly assure you if the guy fails to resend it back to you b4 this week runs out, my God will surprise u b4 on Sunday. pls don't fail to come back and testify the power of God most high. he's capable to do all things. have a wonderful night rest. Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Scammer by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
Update guys

And what proof do you have of this claim of his? His word? It’s just a format if he did not send a restricted screenshot. Again did you personally report his account? Or is he saying anyone can randomly report his account without personal proof of fraud and it will be restricted? It don’t work that way! If you did not go to his bank to report, trust me his account is functional.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammer by Toma2: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Takeit2017:
Update guys

You go dey buy lies. Na which tribe you be.
U dey do yamayama sad

2 Likes

Re: Scammer by Formation2009: 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Olowomi11:
Takeit2017
tell him to share a screenshot of the blocked transaction
Re: Scammer by Gunboysavage(m): 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
No body stole from me thoo. But, Please beg that your God. That big God. That your great God to surprise me too on or before Sunday.. angry smiley i
would surely come back here to testify... Thanks! Shalom
Das1mama:
Op am very sorry for that and i can boldly assure you if the guy fails to resend it back to you b4 this week runs out, my God will surprise u b4 on Sunday. pls don't fail to come back and testify the power of God most high. he's capable to do all things. have a wonderful night rest. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Scammer by Formation2009: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nonexisting:
That was how one of the foolish e-beggars was threatening and cursing nairalanders for not helping her. All of a sudden she has found money to be cooking and posting online. They can deceive everybody but not me. Brother just forget the 83k and move. Know that no serious person begs online. Everybody should go and find work or better still get their PVC to vote better leader for better economy so that even if they are too lazy to work, they can be receiving some benefits from government.

grin grin ihave forgotten the name of the moniker... e dey always disturb family section
Re: Scammer by Serenitys: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
Das1mama:
I hate this.
We are too religious in this country..

5 Likes

Re: Scammer by wis3(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Formation2009:

grin grin ihave forgotten the name of the moniker... e dey always disturb family section
Ch***h grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends... / Why Do Men Grab? Una Should Try Stop / Man Shares an Interesting Fact During Sex(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.