Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (18976 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He meant you're the angel they can convince not to join the organization of FREEMASON! cheesy
I'll understand you now.
How could a confused person convince another person cheesy cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:
Go and face your worst nightmare, courz and debunk all the facts against your organisation that he has furnished us with. cool

You're of the lineage of darkness so nobody cares if you love false accusations against God's loyal servants. The Courz you count on has nothing to say about God's Kingdom or what you're to do to get there, all he is after is to malign just one group out of tens of thousands religious groups saying they are FREEMASON (CULT) the pictures, videos and documents he's presenting may blur your own sense but that's not the case with intelligent people who keep Jesus' words at heart:

“Happy are you when people reproach you and persecute you and lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against you for my sake. Rejoice and be overjoyed, since your reward is great in the heavens, for in that way they persecuted the prophets prior to you. Matt 5:11-12

If two religionists are claiming they belong to Jesus of Nazareth, one is telling the world how we can prepare for the Lord's coming by loving our neighbours and fellow believers so as to prove to the world that we are the disciples of the Prince of PEACE but the other one has nothing tangible to say other than stories about FREEMASON (CULT) then saying the one teaching exactly what Jesus taught belongs to a CULT, who is deluded between the both?
Is it the one who has lots of good tidings to share or the one who doesn't know what to say other than false stories of worthless magical acts and maligning the other?

I have finished your useless religion by pointing out what no man can deny:
Kumuyi never taught you people how to make peace reign within your fellow Churchgoers nor in the society so Deeperlifers can join the army to kill fellow Deeperlifers in other places all in the name of politics and racism then justify the killing by claiming you're providing services in the military. Matthew 26:52

That alone has finished your Kumuyi has a wolf in sheep's clothing no matter the stupid man-made rules he set for you and other gullible followers like you.
The friends of the Prince of Peace must love everyone including their enemies {Matt 5:43-45} so in what way can a Christian justify the use of weapons against his fellowman?

All that you're running away from only to keep hyping on FREEMASON you've got practically no incriminating evidence to nail the cult before right thinking persons.
Let me tell you today: whether witchcraft, wizards, spiritists, magicians, ritualists, cultists, freemason or whatever group anybody joins the whole world has agreed that there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association.
So you need more incriminating evidence by using what Lord Jesus taught to prove that something is EVIL not just talking about a group that you can't point to any havoc they're coming under the law!
That's why your forefathers in darkness did against Jesus, they had nothing to say against all the fine WORKS God's Son is doing within their society {John 10:37} so they have to attribute all his fine WORKS {Matt 7:16-18} to BEELZEBUB something like modern day FREEMASON to blur the senses of people so that even when they see the good fruit Jesus and his disciples are producing they won't care to observe further!
So repent because you're heading towards your end as you're SINNING AGAINST GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT {Matt 12:31-32} you can't present any fine WORKS of Kumuyi other than churchy habits that thousands other sects like the Catholics also have yet you're fighting against the one and only organization of imperfect humans PRACTICING what Jesus taught! 1Peter 2:12

I don't know how much Kumuyi is paying you but all that can't save you when Jesus return to destroy all those attacking his government {Luke 19:27} of course you can't see Jesus' government literally but you can SEE the group under which all members have vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again so no matter what happens they're not ready to take vengeance rather they're patiently waiting for the righteous judge to come and settle it all {Isaiah 2:2-4} who is that righteous judge?

Well it's the same Jesus Christ of Nazareth that Kumuyi is deceiving you claiming you're going to heaven with him whereas you can't live peacefully on earth even with your fellow Churchgoers in other lands. So only JWs have successfully achieved what Jesus taught that's why oteneaaron (Courz) is bitterly condemning the organization because he is an atheist! smiley
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2022
cornelboy:

I'll understand you now.
How could a confused person convince another person cheesy cheesy

Since he doesn't want to chat with me i also won't say anything about him again let him go and preach what his friends told him if that's enough to replace all the good WORKS Jesus asked faithful people to watch out for.

What really got me angry is for him to call God's Holy people "THIEF" at least if he doesn't know the use of illustrations other means are their to convey his thoughts. How can a sane human equate FREEMASON to STEALING? Even a three years old child knows what stealing means but 90% of the world's population don't know any evil deeds affecting the human society about FREEMASON.
Even Oteneaaron (Courz) can't say anything incriminating other than hammering on the tag that nobody knows what exactly is the evil they commit within the human society! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I just love typing long Jargons that nobody likes to read with my Maggot infested brain. cry cry

Mr Fine works, Intelligence officer of the DUM DUM, follower of Lucifer, Mr. We are the Best! Mr See our Fine works, Mr Nobody can match us, Mr Show us a better performing group, with your Maggot infested brain, Mr Nothing is wrong with Freemasonry, Mr What damage has a Cult done to Society, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?
How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I just love typing long Jargons that nobody likes to read with my Maggot infested brain. sad cry

Mr Fine works, Intelligence officer of the DUM DUM, follower of Lucifer, Mr. We are the Best! Mr See our Fine works, Mr Nobody can match us, Mr Show us a better performing group, with your Maggot infested brain, Mr Nothing is wrong with Freemasonry, Mr What damage has a Cult done to Society, Why is it that the Spiritual Paradise is having the infiltration of hard drugs happening there? A whole God's organisation? Using Hard drugs? Hard drugs that could include Cocaine, weed, ecstasy, etc. To the point that the police have been there a couple of times. Why are so called Jehovah's people terribly depressed, unhappy and suicidal? Don't they serve a Happy God? Why is alcohol rampant in that facility? Why is there domestic violence there? Why are JWs in there waking up from the lies of the Cult? Why is it that their internet activity there is being tracked?

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Courz:

Mr Fine works, Intelligence officer of the DUM DUM, follower of Lucifer, Mr. We are the Best! Mr See our Fine works, Mr Nobody can match us, Mr Show us a better performing group, with your Maggot infested brain, Mr Nothing is wrong with Freemasonry, Mr What damage has a Cult done to Society, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?
How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

Courz:

Mr Fine works, Intelligence officer of the DUM DUM, follower of Lucifer, Mr. We are the Best! Mr See our Fine works, Mr Nobody can match us, Mr Show us a better performing group, with your Maggot infested brain, Mr Nothing is wrong with Freemasonry, Mr What damage has a Cult done to Society, Why is it that the Spiritual Paradise is having the infiltration of hard drugs happening there? A whole God's organisation? Using Hard drugs? Hard drugs that could include Cocaine, weed, ecstasy, etc. To the point that the police have been there a couple of times. Why are so called Jehovah's people terribly depressed, unhappy and suicidal? Don't they serve a Happy God? Why is alcohol rampant in that facility? Why is there domestic violence there? Why are JWs in there waking up from the lies of the Cult? Why is it that their internet activity there is being tracked?

@MaxInDHouse,

Your feet are now being held to the fire to respond to these facts about your organisation. No equivocation, prevarication or obfuscation as you are being confronted with these allegations (facts).

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2022
Oteneaaron (Courz) all your effort to stop sincere individuals from seeing my posts has failed, this is the internet, they will see and read it with open-minds and know the truth and the truth will set them free from Satan who has held you tight towards your destination! wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I am not happy that our dirty linen has been washed outside. Our Fake wholesome image has been ruined! angry angry cry

I remember vividly well I posted a hard core evidence of your Cult engaging in politics! A video for that matter! You JW minions came ranting like little kids making accusations of edited video. Now, look at your life outside. You look like a Clown! A fellow JW, A Bethelite Elder has come out to confirm it that your Cult are actively participating in Politics because they are tired of JWs taking them to Court! I showed you screenshots of the reveal of what is truly going on at Bethel Headquarters as we speak, you became mute. You didn't know what to say again. How do you look now? You don't know what to say again. Watchtower has disgraced you JWs over and over again. You are a real Idiot! How do you feel now that a Fellow JW Bethelite Elder has disgraced you JWs here?

I also remember posting a document written bby Charles Taze Russell to the Shareholders of Watchtower, The document even says FACTS FOR SHAREHOLDERS, explicitly saying that Watchtower is a Business Corporation, Not a Religion. FACTS. You JW Minions rubbished it pretending you didn't read it. Yet, here is a Bethel Elder confirming that fact having worked with the higher ups and being at meetings with them and the Governing body. Somebody who has dealings with them is confirming it, Mad MaxInDHouse! How do you feel seeing this Bethel Elder confirming your worst nightmare? You are dedicating your life to a Business! And you want others to follow you in this Fu*kery? You must be joking! It is a good thing that Most people don't listen to JWs when they go Preaching! People are already informed about who you really are. You can't deceive anybody!

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am afraid and ashamed that our fake wholesome image has been ruined!! cry cry

Shut up your Mad MaxInDHouse! Shut it there!
I also remember posting a document written bby Charles Taze Russell to the Shareholders of Watchtower, The document even says FACTS FOR SHAREHOLDERS, explicitly saying that Watchtower is a Business Corporation, Not a Religion. FACTS. You JW Minions rubbished it pretending you didn't read it. Yet, here is a Bethel Elder confirming that fact having worked with the higher ups and being at meetings with them and the Governing body. Somebody who has dealings with them is confirming it, Mad MaxInDHouse! How do you feel seeing this Bethel Elder confirming your worst nightmare? You are dedicating your life to a Business! And you want others to follow you in this Fu*kery? You must be joking! It is a good thing that Most people don't listen to JWs when they go Preaching! People are already informed about who you really are. You can't deceive anybody!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

@MaxinDHouse,

Your feet is n held to the fire to respond to these facts about your organisation. No equivocation, prevarication or obfuscation as you are being confronted with this allegations (facts).

Your forefathers in atheism disguising as believers in God confronted my Master, Lord and King with series of allegations such as these, they gathered worthless men like oteneaaron (Courz) to accuse Jesus but what did my Lord Jesus do?
He was silent before them! Matthew 26:59-63

But why did Jesus keep silent despite all the allegations?

Well all his fine WORKS are in their society {John 10:37} the fine WORKS are speaking for Jesus! Luke 7:35

In the same manner the fine WORKS of God's organization is globally speaking! Matthew 7:16-18 wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2022
Watchtower is a Billion dollar Corporation. Billion Dollar! Who made them this rich in this Satanic world? Watchtower is not a religion o! Charles Taze Russell knows exactly what he formed! The founder knows what he formed. A Business. JWS are working for free for a Business Corporation and get nothing in return! They give so much to Watchtower even make Watchtower rich, Watchtower gives them nothing in return! Scam!! Mad MaxInDHouse does not want to believe it even when faced with overwhelming evidence. All his Preaching cannot be in vain. Shame! grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Courz:
Watchtower is a Billion dollar Corporation. Billion Dollar! Who made them this rich in this Satanic world? Watchtower is not a religion o! Charles Taze Russell knows exactly what he formed! The founder knows what he formed. A Business. JWS are working for free for a Business Corporation and get nothing in return! They give so much to Watchtower even make Watchtower rich, Watchtower gives them nothing in return! Scam!! Mad MaxInDHouse does not want to believe it even when faced with overwhelming evidence. All his Preaching cannot be in vain. Shame! grin grin cheesy

Charles Taze Russell formed a business but his wife and children never inherited it only for his co-workers to continue the business with none of them owning anything personal to their names other than the ORGANIZATION of brothers and sisters throughout the world! Matthew 19:27-30

Guy you are chatting with one of the world's most intelligent agent of the CIA served in different countries throughout the world.
So think of something else to say against God's ORGANIZATION! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy you are chatting with one of the world's most intelligent agent of the CIA served in different countries throughout the world.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. At the bolded, what manner of joke is this? You, agent of the CIA, in many different countries? You who said knowing the history of something is useless. You who asked what is the harm Cult and Freemasonry is doing to society? You who is Working and dedicating your life, your health and your brain to a Business disguised as a Religion and you didn't know about it until I came on board? You didn't know about their Politics involvement until I came on board? You didn't know about their Satanic Rituals which was also Exposed by a Former CIA agent until I came on board? You didn't know about their Real Estate Business Until I came on board? You didn't know it is a Freemason Cult which was also revealed by a former CIA agent until I came on board? You didn't know the dealings of Watchtower with the CIA? You didn't know all Kingdom Halls in the world belong to Watchtower even though JWs paid to build them until I came on board? You didn't know about the Monthly tithes you JWs pay as Contributions until I came on board? You didn't know about the Shareholders who are Freemasons owning your voluntary contributions Until I came on board? And you call yourself a CIA agent? Chai!!! You just shot yourself in the foot again!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!! You are truly delusional! Try making underground discoveries of Watchtower same way this Former CIA made all these discoveries of Watchtower. Then we will believe that you are truly a CIA agent. You are a big fool for wishing you are a CIA agent!!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Courz:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. At the bolded, what manner of joke is this? You, agent of the CIA, in many different countries? You who said knowing the history of something is useless. You who asked what is the harm Cult and Freemasonry is doing to society? You who is Working and dedicating your life, your health and your brain to a Business disguised as a Religion and you didn't know about it until I came on board? You didn't know about their Politics involvement until I came on board? You didn't know about their Satanic Rituals which was also Exposed by a Former CIA agent until I came on board? You didn't know about their Real Estate Business Until I came on board? You didn't know it is a Freemason Cult which was also revealed by a former CIA agent until I came on board? You didn't know the dealings of Watchtower with the CIA? You didn't know all Kingdom Halls in the world belong to Watchtower even though JWs paid to build them until I came on board? You didn't know about the Monthly tithes you JWs pay as Contributions until I came on board? You didn't know about the Shareholders who are Freemasons owning your voluntary contributions Until I came on board? And you call yourself a CIA agent? Chai!!! You just shot yourself in the foot again!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!! You are truly delusional! Try making underground discoveries of Watchtower same way this Former CIA made all these discoveries of Watchtower. Then we will believe that you are truly a CIA agent. You are a big fool for wishing you are a CIA agent!!

Ọmọ talk sometime intelligent, no human form a business without first considering who will inherit the business.
So who has inherited Charles Taze Russell's investment?
His wife or kids? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Everybody come and see o! Mad MaxInDHouse with a Maggot infested brain says he is CIA agent in different countries of the world. grin grin grin

Eweleke!!!!!!!!

Mad MaxInDHouse says he is a CIA agent but he wasn't aware his Cult is a Freemason one but a Former CIA agent confirmed that fact. A CIA agent that knows nothing about his Cult, is that one a CIA AGENT?

Chai! I can't stop laughing!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am afraid and ashamed that the fake wholesome image of my Cult has been ruined. Now, I have gone to open my mouth to claim CIA agent.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. what manner of joke is this? You, agent of the CIA, in many different countries? You who said knowing the history of something is useless. You who asked what is the harm Cult and Freemasonry is doing to society? You who is Working and dedicating your life, your health and your brain to a Business disguised as a Religion and you didn't know about it until I came on board? You didn't know about their Politics involvement until I came on board? You didn't know about their Satanic Rituals which was also Exposed by a Former CIA agent until I came on board? You didn't know about their Real Estate Business Until I came on board? You didn't know it is a Freemason Cult which was also revealed by a former CIA agent until I came on board? You didn't know the dealings of Watchtower with the CIA? You didn't know all Kingdom Halls in the world belong to Watchtower even though JWs paid to build them until I came on board? You didn't know about the Monthly tithes you JWs pay as Contributions until I came on board? You didn't know about the Shareholders who are Freemasons owning your voluntary contributions Until I came on board? And you call yourself a CIA agent? Chai!!! You just shot yourself in the foot again!!! You should be ashamed of yourself!! You are truly delusional! Try making underground discoveries of Watchtower same way this Former CIA made all these discoveries of Watchtower. Then we will believe that you are truly a CIA agent. You are a big fool for wishing you are a CIA agent!!
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Mad MaxInDHouse with a Maggot infested brain, Mr I am A CIA Agent in different countries of the world, you didn't know about the Watchtower's Satanic Ritual Abuse below? Because the Freemason JW whistle-blowers worked closely together with a former CIA agent to expose these Satanic Rituals of Watchtower. Are you not aware? Dem no tell you for CIA office? Which kind CIA work you dey do? CIA work of the DUM DUM!! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwzQk_rERA
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2022
Don't let this shock you my friend, that's why all your stories and allegations makes no sense to me!
For your information we fight to pretect the interest of the common man back then in the CIA, whether you dance with pythons in your worship center or dine with vultures it's nobody's business, that's why we have the Halloween, we only had options when what is involved is much more than we can handle with a target.
So don't divert your story, please Charles Taze Russell established a business empire worth billions of dollars so who inherited his business, wife or kids?
Or did he just throw the billion dollar business into tin air for anyone to inherit it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Courz:

I remember vividly well I posted a hard core evidence of your Cult engaging in politics! A video for that matter! You JW minions came ranting like little kids making accusations of edited video. Now, look at your life outside. You look like a Clown! A fellow JW, A Bethelite Elder has come out to confirm it that your Cult are actively participating in Politics because they are tired of JWs taking them to Court! I showed you screenshots of the reveal of what is truly going on at Bethel Headquarters as we speak, you became mute. You didn't know what to say again. How do you look now? You don't know what to say again. Watchtower has disgraced you JWs over and over again. You are a real Idiot! How do you feel now that a Fellow JW Bethelite Elder has disgraced you JWs here?

I must say that you are doing MaxInDHouse's head in with the way you constantly expose the facts even what he originally thinks and not typing out. You deserve an award for this ingenuity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am a CIA Agent yet I know nothing about my Cult and the Freemasons.

Shut up your mouth, Mad MaxInDHouse! Shut up!!! A former CIA agent has written books upon books on the real people running things in the whole world including the History of Freemasons. A CIA agent knows more about Freemasons than anybody! A CIA agent connived with Freemason JWs to expose the Satanic nature of Watchtower from its inception. A CIA agent has done thorough research and investigation on Watchtower and has written books on everything. Everything about the family history of Charles Taze Russell, this CIA agent knows! All the Ritual sites Watchtower does their rituals, this CIA agent knows! But here you are, A big fool that could be typing from one face me I face you, boasting about and even denying all the investigations this CIA agent has done. You are a Fool. Watchtower has really sacrificed your brain to Lucifer! What book have you written? Where are your credentials? You who says History is useless talking about CIA. Dreamer!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I must say that you are doing MaxInDHouse's head in with the way you constantly expose the facts even what he originally thinks and not typing out. You deserve an award for this ingenuity. grin

Why not encourage him to complete the story of a business man who established a business worth billions of dollars yet his wife and kids are no part of his business?

You're chatting with one of the best agents so don't think a diversion can work with me! wink

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Courz:

Shut up your mouth, Mad MaxInDHouse! Shut up!!! A former CIA agent has written books upon books on the real people running things in the whole world including the History of Freemasons. A CIA agent knows more about Freemasons than anybody! A CIA agent connived with Freemason JWs to expose the Satanic nature of Watchtower from its inception. A CIA agent has done thorough research and investigation on Watchtower and has written books on everything. Everything about the family history of Charles Taze Russell, this CIA agent knows! All the Ritual sites Watchtower does their rituals, this CIA agent knows! But here you are, A big fool that could be typing from one face me I face you, boasting about and even denying all the investigations this CIA agent has done. You are a Fool. Watchtower has really sacrificed your brain to Lucifer! What book have you written? Where are your credentials? You who says History is useless talking about CIA. Dreamer!

Charles Taze Russell formed a business worth billions of dollars so did he include his wife and kids in the beneficiaries of his establishment?

Double walahi for deadi bodi and the owner of them bodicheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Charles Taze Russell formed a business worth billions of dollars so did he include his wife and kids in the beneficiaries of his establishment?

Double walahi for deadi bodi and the owner of them bodicheesy

Shut up Mad MaxInDHouse! I posted a video by a Freemason JW in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread talking about how Charles Taze Russell together with other Freemasons invested money to form Watchtower. They are the shareholders! DUM DUM. Any profits Watchtower makes goes to them and their descendants. Any voluntary contributions from JWs goes to the Shareholders and their descendants! DUM DUM! You be big fool!! Why didn't you read and understand all what I posted in that thread? You were busy gallivanting about talking about Show me a better performing group, we are the best! You couldn't read and watch videos before Watchtower will send thunder to strike you for reading apostate material! grin grin

A former CIA agent has written books upon books on the real people running things in the whole world including the History of Freemasons. A CIA agent knows more about Freemasons than anybody! A CIA agent connived with Freemason JWs to expose the Satanic nature of Watchtower from its inception. A CIA agent has done thorough research and investigation on Watchtower and has written books on everything. Everything about the family history of Charles Taze Russell, this CIA agent knows! All the Ritual sites Watchtower does their rituals, this CIA agent knows! But here you are, A big fool that could be typing from one face me I face you, boasting about and even denying all the investigations this CIA agent has done. You are a Fool. Watchtower has really sacrificed your brain to Lucifer! What book have you written? Where are your credentials? You who says History is useless talking about CIA. Dreamer!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

cheesy grin grin

I know my former people. That's how to converse with them. With time, they break and begin to shoot themselves in the foot. I don't mind repeating my posts over and over again. See how Mad MaxInDHouse disgraced himself further by claiming to be something that he is not. And now, he is in a tight corner he can't free himself from. The fool has no brain cells left. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Courz:

Shut up Mad MaxInDHouse! I posted a video by a Freemason JW in the Are Jehovah's witnesses tied to Freemasons thread talking about how Charles Taze Russell together with other Freemasons invested money to form Watchtower. They are the shareholders! DUM DUM. Any profits Watchtower makes goes to them and their descendants. Any voluntary contributions from JWs goes to the Shareholders and their descendants! DUM DUM! You be big fool!! Why didn't you read and understand all what I posted in that thread? You were busy gallivanting about talking about Show me a better performing group, we are the best! You couldn't read and watch videos before Watchtower will send thunder to strike you for reading apostate material! grin grin
A former CIA agent has written books upon books on the real people running things in the whole world including the History of Freemasons. A CIA agent knows more about Freemasons than anybody! A CIA agent connived with Freemason JWs to expose the Satanic nature of Watchtower from its inception. A CIA agent has done thorough research and investigation on Watchtower and has written books on everything. Everything about the family history of Charles Taze Russell, this CIA agent knows! All the Ritual sites Watchtower does their rituals, this CIA agent knows! But here you are, A big fool that could be typing from one face me I face you, boasting about and even denying all the investigations this CIA agent has done. You are a Fool. Watchtower has really sacrificed your brain to Lucifer! What book have you written? Where are your credentials? You who says History is useless talking about CIA. Dreamer!

What about the wife and children of the owner of the business gangan? cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
My brain has frozen. I no longer understand English.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Na wah o, you're the one accusing and posting whatever you called evidence yet you're still the agitator saying
shut up! shut up!!

OK you just don't want the accused to speak shey? cheesy

Courz:

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022
Courz:

cheesy grin grin

I know my former people. That's how to converse with them. With time, they break and begin to shoot themselves in the foot. I don't mind repeating my posts over and over again. See how Mad MaxInDHouse disgraced himself further by claiming to be something that he is not. And now, he is in a tight corner he can't free himself from. The fool has no brain cells left. grin grin

MaxInDHouse's armour is certainly cracking and disintegrating by the minute as he now has nowhere to hide. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

MaxInDHouse's armour is certainly cracking and disintegrating by the minute as he now has nowhere to hide. grin grin

Double walahi for deadi bodi and the owner of them bodi

We don win am! we don win am!

From FREEMASON to CULT to RITUALS to BUSINESS EMPIRE but there's no way to get rid of all the fine WORKS of God's organization. Matthew 5:11-16; 7:16-18

Ó mà ṣeo!
What a pity?

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the light of the world! smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am a CIA Agent but I know nothing about Shareholders and Charles Taze Russell's family.

Have you forgotten you are a CIA Agent? You don't know your way to research and investigate to answer your questions same way that Former CIA Agent investigated Watchtower? Big fool! grin grin grin

I am the world's best CIA Agent of the whole world! I am all over the world!

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

A whole CIA Agent asking me about Charles Taze Russell 's wife and Children. grin grin grin
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your forefathers in atheism disguising as believers in God confronted my Master, Lord and King with series of allegations such as these, they gathered worthless men like oteneaaron (Courz) to accuse Jesus but what did my Lord Jesus do?
He was silent before them! Matthew 26:59-63

Let us get these terms clear.

(i). You may accuse those exposing your diabolic works as apostates to the JW's cause but they are instruments God is using to set free those who are still held captives in your kingdom halls.

(ii). The one you refer to as your 'Master' is no other one than Lucifer. We do not serve the same Lord and King.

(iii). The false accusers of my Lord Jesus had no evidence to back up their allegations but that is not the case with your organisation.

(iv). It is blasphemous and an insult for you to compare your plight with that of my Lord and Master, Jesus Christ. There is no reason for comparison.

MaxInDHouse:

But why did Jesus keep silent despite all the allegations?

There was no truth to those allegations unlike the ones you are yet to defend.

MaxInDHouse:

Well all his fine WORKS are in their society {John 10:37} the fine WORKS are speaking for Jesus! Luke 7:35

You will be better off speaking about your lord and master, lucifer.

MaxInDHouse:

In the same manner the fine WORKS of God's organization is globally speaking! Matthew 7:16-18 wink

It is well known that satanists quote from their satanists bible as you are afraid to type out what your NWT says in those references you gave, knowing that they are different from the authorised version.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Double walahi for deadi bodi and the owner of them bodi

We don win am! we don win am!

From FREEMASON to CULT to RITUALS to BUSINESS EMPIRE but there's no way to get rid of all the fine WORKS of God's organization. Matthew 5:11-16; 7:16-18

Ó mà ṣeo!
What a pity?

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the light of the world! smiley

Mr I am a CIA Agent all over the world, were you part of the CIA team that uncovered the Satanic Rituals that happened numerous times right in Underground tunnels under the Brooklyn Bethel Headquarters before it was sold to Donald Trump's Son in law? Were you part of them? What are your credentials? What groundbreaking things have you done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwzQk_rERA

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (37) (Reply)

Why Don’t Nigerian Pastors Preach Contentment? *picture* / 10 Bible Verses To Read On OVERCOMING TRIALS / Enugu Pastor Arrested For Defrauding Church Members Of 500Million (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.