Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,379 members, 7,853,689 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them (19139 Views)

A Top Secret Clearly Depicted In The Bible But Unknown To Many Christians / A Dream Story: The Christmas Angel By Henry Van Dyke (b. 1852) / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Janosky:

Courz admitted to you he left JW.
You swallowed hook line and sinker, the tantrums of a Sifia pained heart broken ex angered by the fact that he was booted out for unrepentant wrongdoing, like the fornicator in 1 Corinthians chapter 5 verses 1 to 13.
Oga,go and learn.

Your 3 deities Trinity doctrine says your deities are triune and you publicly LYING that 3 deities is himself.
Oga throw away your delusion in the dustbin.. cheesy.
@ John 20:1730-31, Jesus Christ has said it all.
You either get it or deceive yourself.
No mind am jare. cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

cheesy cheesy
Okay na. I forgot the war is against the Jehovah's witnesses, the only group doing God's will today. I totally understand.

Hahaha.

There's no war. Just provide evidences against Courz.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
oteneaaron:

At least they eat they flesh and drink the blood of the Jesus they worship.

They followed the very simple instruction at John 6:53

Can you say the same about yourself?

Are you following EVERY command of the Jesus you claim to believe in?

You can never understand whether i follow or not because you already said he never existed so how can you know who is truly following him when you don't even believe he is a real person?

Walahi talahi this your disguise is really hilarious, you're neither for Jesus nor against him only Jehovah's Witnesses are your prime enemies! cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahaha.
A thief was caught and taken to court with exhibits and supposed evidences of the crime.
The judge asked the thief to defend himself and prove beyond reasonable doubt that he has been falsely accused.
The thief responded that "My Lord, you know I am full of fine works. See my fine works everywhere."
Be the judge of the thief right now and see how unreaasonable you have been.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Misinformed Churchgoer wants to use our own logic: USE OF ILLUSTRATION!

Well let me TEACH you how to use illustrations in setting the ball rolling!

First of all a thief means someone who steals so everyone already know what a thief means in any human society, but in this case your friend brought a name totally strange to many people because nobody knows the EVIL FREEMASON does in the society!

So this is how the illustration supposed to go:

In a city filled with law-abiding citizens a man was driven out on exile and he became a fugitive, he now goes to other cities around where everyone already knows the good reputation of the city out of which he was driven and told them that he left the city on his own accord because the rulers of the city are "FREEMASONS"
First of all don't you think a normal human being supposed to ask the fugitive "what exactly is the evil practice or deeds of this so called FREEMASON?
At least the city already have the fine reputation known by all other cities so at least the complainant needs to expatiate on what he meant by the name he called them for everyone to know the real evil deeds.

But instead the complainant said everyone should listen to the stories he has about the dressing, houses and other things he copied to show them how evil the rulers of the city is but no incriminating evidence apart from the accusation.

So an inhabitant of the reputable city was called only to be questioned on what never happened and then you just want him to agree that the rulers of his reputable city are evil based on the things a fugitive says!

That's the real illustration not a THIEF because everyone already knows what evil thieves does in any society but as Jehovah's Witnesses organization the only thing people know us for is our unwavering and uncompromising faith which has led many like you to hate us. As for evil deeds you can't prove anything as such!

"On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law"Galatians 5:22-23

Ọmọ if there's nothing incriminating your friend has to say against all these fine qualities apostle Paul says you can't fabricate any law! cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
PastorAIO:

Could you kindly open a thread for it if you really want to discuss any shackles on my feet?

I wonder why you are so keen to change the subject, on a thread that you started yourself.

Change what subject, didn't you see shackles in the topic? It is high time you got the shackles off your feet and started dancing for Jesus.

PastorAIO:

You say freemasons were slave traders. The entire country that you worship so much (USA) was built on slavery, by christian slave owners who converted and taught bible to the slaves. All your religious institutions supported it, and even the bible lays out laws for carrying out the slavery of others.

How can you accuse JW of being slave traders when the bible itself is in support of the heinous activity?

Was it not your masters, the freemasons, that twisted Bible passages, just as jw does, to suit their own diabolic narratives? cool

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Change what subject, didn't you see shackles in the topic? It is high time you got the shackles off your feet and started dancing for Jesus. Was it not your masters, the freemasons, that twisted Bible passages, just as jw does, to suit their own diabolic narratives. cool

No matter what you think, say or do teachings can only be justified by it's result in the society! Luke 7:31-35

You can't know for sure which teaching belongs to God or the devil by just quoting the Bible because everyone will quote the same Bible whether it correlates with yours or not that's not what makes it evil or demonic, the only evidence of a demonic teaching is result! Matthew 7:16-18 wink
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
Janosky:

I am a worshipper of Lucifer and I agree with Watchtower's involvement in Satanic Rituals.
[/b]

Why is Watchtower threatened by University Education? Where is it written in the Bible that Christians are not to attend the University? Why are Elders and Ministerial servants that either attend University or have children in the University, stripped off of their positions? Why is Watchtower demanding for Doctors, Lawyers, Nurses, Engineers, IT personnel, etc to give them free labor at Bethel knowing very well that those Professions require University Education?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Janosky:

The FALSEHOOD Courz presented which Freemasons have rejected. grin grin grin grin.

Courz infantile delusional symptoms. cheesy

Debunk this video let me see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrEYHATLdxY
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
MaxInDHouse, Janosky, Cornelboy 2Timothy 4:1-4:

So far so good konibajẹ o

Let me see you lo-lo-lo-lo

Buga a wọn

Let me

Buga a wọn

Let me see you dey buga

Lo-lo-lo-lo

Buga a wọn
grin

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Freemason JW Elder trying to remove his Freemason Ring when a Freemason JW approaches them while Cart witnessing to expose the Freemason ties of Watchtower. Very funny something. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3UZG-Wg1lg
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Misinformed Churchgoer wants to use our own logic: USE OF ILLUSTRATION!

Well let me TEACH you how to use illustrations in setting the ball rolling!

First of all a thief means someone who steals so everyone already know what a thief means in any human society, but in this case your friend brought a name totally strange to many people because nobody knows the EVIL FREEMASON does in the society!

So this is how the illustration supposed to go:

In a city filled with law-abiding citizens a man was driven out on exile and he became a fugitive, he now goes to other cities around where everyone already knows the good reputation of the city out of which he was driven and told them that he left the city on his own accord because the rulers of the city are "FREEMASONS"
First of all don't you think a normal human being supposed to ask the fugitive "what exactly is the evil practice or deeds of this so called FREEMASON?
At least the city already have the fine reputation known by all other cities so at least the complainant needs to expatiate on what he meant by the name he called them for everyone to know the real evil deeds.

But instead the complainant said everyone should listen to the stories he has about the dressing, houses and other things he copied to show them how evil the rulers of the city is but no incriminating evidence apart from the accusation.

So an inhabitant of the reputable city was called only to be questioned on what never happened and then you just want him to agree that the rulers of his reputable city are evil based on the things a fugitive says!

That's the real illustration not a THIEF because everyone already knows what evil thieves does in any society but as Jehovah's Witnesses organization the only thing people know us for is our unwavering and uncompromising faith which has led many like you to hate us. As for evil deeds you can't prove anything as such!

"On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law"Galatians 5:22-23

Ọmọ if there's nothing incriminating your friend has to say against all these fine qualities apostle Paul says you can't fabricate any law! cheesy

Tell me how you've exhibited the fruits of the Spirit on this platform. Where's the love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness and self-control you've exhibited? You still have the mind to quote this scripture after all your vulgarity on this forum? Is this how shameless and conscienceless you are?

Since yesterday, none of you guys have been able to provide any concrete evidence against Courz. You want us to believe you are free from occultism because you exhibit pretentious fine works. Jesus Christ already forewarned us to beware of wolves in sheep clothing. Judging by your conversations since yesterday, you're indeed a wolf and not a sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Tell me how you've exhibited the fruits of the Spirit on this platform. Where's the love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness and self-control you've exhibited? You still have the mind to quote this scripture after all your vulgarity on this forum? Is this how shameless and conscienceless you are?

Since yesterday, none of you guys have been able to provide any concrete evidence against Courz. You want us to believe you are free from occultism because you exhibit pretentious fine works. Jesus Christ already forewarned us to beware of wolves in sheep clothing. Judging by your conversations since yesterday, you're indeed a wolf and not a sheep.
MaxInDHouse:

Buga a wọn

Let me

Buga a wọn

Let me see you dey buga

Lo-lo-lo-lo

Buga a wọn
grin

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No matter what you think, say or do teachings can only be justified by it's result in the society! Luke 7:31-35

Your (JW) result in the society is death, societal decay and sufferings.

MaxInDHouse:

You can't know for sure which teaching belongs to God or the devil by just quoting the Bible because everyone will quote the same Bible whether it correlates with yours or not that's not what makes it evil or demonic, the only evidence of a demonic teaching is result! Matthew 7:16-18 wink

Speak for yourself. Why would you not be at loss when you have been indoctrinated to blaspheme the Holy Spirit who alone can convict you of sin, righteousness and judgment? If you do not repent you will remain groping in darkness without the ability to discern the truth.

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Hahaha.
There's no war. Just provide evidences against Courz.
Why don't you go to kingdom halls around you and see the truth for yourself?
You can ask them questions and see if curse's claims are true.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Your (JW) result in the society is death, societal decay and sufferings.
Speak for yourself. Why would you not be at loss when you have been indoctrinated to blaspheme the Holy Spirit who alone can convict you of sin, righteousness and judgment you will remain groping in darkness without the ability to discern the truth.

I only say what Jesus said i know it hurts those who hates truth so continue with your stories of FREEMASON and CULTS, just know that you have nothing as in NOTHING against Jehovah's Witnesses organization apart from empty talks yet that's the only organization of peaceloving people the world has ever known!

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

grin grin

You see how speechless he became? All mouth no better works to show for it. The works they boast about are not from the Heart but for a reason, to bring in people into the Cult! It's all Pretence! JWs boast a lot about themselves! Fine Works Fine works up and down. But when you look closer, what do you see? HYPOCRISY!! If you want to know how a JW really is, observe them outside the Kingdom Hall and outside Preaching. What you see is who they really are. Everything you know that happens in other religions happens amongst the JWs. Don't allow their hypocritical personalities to deceive you o. Once you disagree with a JW, you become an Enemy. They will call you names! Where did they copy such behaviour from? Watchtower ofcourse! Watchtower hates people that disagree with them. Expect JWs to exhibit the same Character. All talk, boasting up and down but proving false by their works! Modern day Pharisees! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

No honest hearted and sincere individuals puts their mouth in discussions the way he did. So he's not sincere to himself!

Jesus told us to look out for the produce of all groups of people {Matthew 7:16-18} liars like him will say Jesus' speech here is not talking about groups of people but individuals, OK i choose to be a JW just as OLAADEGBU choose to be a Deeperlifer if going by their reasoning it means each person will be judged based on his own dealings with God, shey?

If that's the case then it means whether some are CULTISTS in an organization faithful ones worshiping together in the same place have no problem after all it's about individuals not group but they will say NO the whole organization is EVIL because they heard that some are CULTISTS in that organization.

He's just one of them (enemies of faith) they hate faithfulness that's why he's not bothered about oteneaaron (Courz) who outrightly debunk Jesus but his problem is JWs who are faithfully worshiping their God with oneness in thought! John 17:20-23 smiley

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Courz:

grin grin

You see how speechless he became? All mouth no better works to show for it. The works they boast about are not from the Heart but for a reason, to bring in people into the Cult! It's all Pretence! JWs boast a lot about themselves! Fine Works Fine works up and down. But when you look closer, what do you see? HYPOCRISY!! If you want to know how a JW really is, observe them outside the Kingdom Hall and outside Preaching. What you see is who they really are. Everything you know that happens in other religions happens amongst the JWs. Don't allow their hypocritical personalities to deceive you o. Once you disagree with a JW, you become an Enemy. They will call you names! Where did they copy such behaviour from? Watchtower ofcourse! Watchtower hates people that disagree with them. Expect JWs to exhibit the same Character. All talk, boasting up and down but proving false by their works! Modern day Pharisees! grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse:

Buga a wọn

Let me

Buga a wọn

Let me see you dey buga

Lo-lo-lo-lo

Buga a wọn
grin

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.

So, you expect that a witch will tell me she's a witch if I go to her house to ask about it?

So, I would be called a very wise man if I visit any JW gathering to ask them if they have any link with Freemasonry?

My brother, I'm just thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I don't know what to say. My brain has frozen.

Mr Fine works, Intelligence officer of the DUM DUM, follower of Lucifer, Mr. We are the Best! Mr See our Fine works, Mr Nobody can match us, Mr Show us a better performing group, with your Maggot infested brain, Mr Nothing is wrong with Freemasonry, Mr What damage has a Cult done to Society, How market?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2022
Courz:

grin grin

I think I have had a close encounter with a lady in 2004. I had wanted to marry the lady, and so started attending JW gatherings because she told me that she being a JW would not be able to marry outside the group.

Eventually, I discovered that she was playing me so I quickly did away with her thinking I lost such a precious gem because I did not belong to her heretic organization.

Later on, I began to hear true stories about the lady. News had it that she was a very promiscuous type and could be found in very strange places with men. That was when my eyes opened to see that all her show of sobriety were pretentious. I began to thank God that I escaped that dangerous trap.

I never use her attitude to generalise about JWs but judging from my encounters with MaxinDHouse and Janosky since yesterday and what you've just confirmed about their pretentious ways, I see every reason to disdain their outward show of piety and sobriety.

Cornelboy has always behaved himself well with me actually. So, I would say there might be a minority few among them who still distinguish themselves. These minority few are potential believers.

3 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Lol.
So, you expect that a witch will tell she's a witch it I go to her house to ask about it?
So, I would be called a very wise man if I visit any JW gathering to ask them if they have any link with Freemasonry?
My brother, I'm just thinking.

Your case reminds me of what happened in Ghana when your church pastors lied against Jehovah's Witnesses, Jerry Rawlings the then president of Ghana sent the CID including some military intelligence officers to investigate the matter.

Over 40 officers were sent on the mission, they joined our organization from different parts in Ghana, they were trying to find out if what your pastors said is true, after about two years one quarter resigned from the forces and never returned to the forces their reasons they said they've found the truth.

The funniest part is an officer who became a Ministerial Servant (ordained minister) given a talk (sermon to deliver) he climbed our pulpit looked at the whole congregation and said:

"Good morning Jehovah's Witnesses, i'm a Catholic, born, bread and brought up a Catholic so i can never be one of you people because your religion is not my type. I only came to investigate something but i've sent my own report to the headquarters i found nothing incriminating. Some of my colleagues are still with you you can't know them they're also going to send their reports but to the best of my ability there's nothing incriminating so far. Thank you Jehovah's Witnesses, it was an experience being with you people i won't forget all my life"

He came down from the pulpit and walked away never to return.
Everyone was shocked because they never believed this man who has become an ordained minister in our midst was just one of the CID!

So if you can't make your investigation inside the house whatever you're hearing outside the house only makes your investigation and research tasteless! smiley
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Courz:

Mr Fine works, Intelligence officer of the DUM DUM, follower of Lucifer, Mr. We are the Best! Mr See our Fine works, Mr Nobody can match us, Mr Show us a better performing group, with your Maggot infested brain, Mr Nothing is wrong with Freemasonry, Mr What damage has a Cult done to Society, How market?

Market good Wella Wella!
Na you suppose show me which religion you dey practice! cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by cornelboy(f): 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

I think I have had a close encounter with a lady in 2004. I had wanted to marry the lady, and so started attending JW gatherings because she told me that she being a JW would not be able to marry outside the group.
Eventually, I discovered that she was playing me so I quickly did away with her thinking I lost such a precious gem because I did not belong to her heretic organization.
Later on, I began to hear true stories about the lady. News had it that she was a very promiscuous type and could be found in very strange places with men. That was when my eyes opened to see that all her show of sobriety were pretentious. I began to thank God that I escaped that dangerous trap.
I never use her attitude to generalise about JWs but judging from my encounters with MaxinDHouse and Janosky since yesterday and what you've just confirmed about their pretentious ways, I see every reason to disdain their outward show of piety and sobriety.
Cornelboy has always behaved himself well with me actually. So, I would say there might be a minority few among them who still distinguish themselves. These minority few are potential believers.
Your doing well.
What did you mean exactly by saying I misbehave towards you grin
Do I even know you cool
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Your doing well.
Do I even know you cool

Please read my post again. I never accused you of wrongdoing.
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by RoyalDiadems: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your case reminds me of what happened in Ghana when your church pastors lied against Jehovah's Witnesses, Jerry Rawlings the then president of Ghana sent the CID including some military intelligence officers to investigate the matter.

Over 40 officers were sent on the mission, they joined our organization from different parts in Ghana, they were trying to find out if what your pastors said is true, after about two years one quarter resigned from the forces and never returned to the forces their reasons they said they've found the truth.

The funniest part is an officer who became a Ministerial Servant (ordained minister) given a talk (sermon to deliver) he climbed our pulpit looked at the whole congregation and said:

"Good morning Jehovah's Witnesses, i'm a Catholic, born, bread and brought up a Catholic so i can never be one of you people because your religion is not my type. I only came to investigate something but i've sent my own report to the headquarters i found nothing incriminating. Some of my colleagues are still with you you can't know them they're also going to send their reports but to the best of my ability there's nothing incriminating so far. Thank you Jehovah's Witnesses, it was an experience being with you people i won't forget all my life"

He came down from the pulpit and walked away never to return.
Everyone was shocked because they never believed this man who has become an ordained minister in our midst was just one of the CID!

So if you can't make your investigation inside the house whatever you're hearing outside the house only makes your investigation and research tasteless! smiley

The CID made a grave mistake. He should have gone to investigate them in their homes and offices to know that all he sees in the halls are fake.

Or, he should have come to Nairaland to see the true colour of MaxinDHouse.

2 Likes

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Your doing well.
Do I even know you cool

He meant you're the angel they can convince not to join the organization of FREEMASON! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Ah you've encountered one of their pretentious promiscuous lot. I know a good number of both Male and Female JWs that are promiscuous. You have no idea. This is what I have observed throughout my years in that Cult: You see JWs like Mad MaxInDHouse, Fanatic and overrighteous, Fear those ones. They are the most Hypocritical and Promiscuous! Chai! They come to Kingdom Hall, they give powerful comments, they go for Preaching almost every day and spend many hours, they are regarded as example for other JWs to follow. Yet, their lives outside is a Sham! If they are married, they cheat on their partners like no tomorrow. You will see one JW male sleeping with as many JW females in one congregation and another. Those Fanatic ones are also the most wicked! Chai!!

But there are some that are reasonable and level headed. Those ones don't carry the Cult on their heads. They are not Fanatics. You can even have a normal conversation with them. They won't argue with you. But they are very few because the Cult transforms a normal thinking person to a Fanatic once you take it way too seriously. The Cult also strips you off your sense of humanity without you knowing. That's why JWs are tagged Jehovah Wickedness. And this also applies to other religions. Once you take a religion way too seriously, you will no longer act like a human. You will become Wicked!
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

The CID made a grave mistake. He should have gone to investigate them in their homes and offices to know that all he sees in the halls are fake. Or, he should have come to Nairaland to see the true colour of MaxinDHouse.

OK the investigation is about each individual now no longer their place of worship?

I thought your perfect investigator Courz was taking pictures of our places of worship and you were satisfied that our organization is EVIL.
Please tell Courz to intensify with his inquiry by going to check our houses too perhaps the heads and body parts of FREEMASONS are hidden there! cheesy
Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by Courz: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Market good Wella Wella!
Na you suppose show me which religion you dey practice! cheesy

Mad MaxInDHouse with Maggot infested Brain, how has Racism been eradicated in your Cult going by the comments from eye witnesses below?
How do you feel that Watchtower sees you as a Slave? They say black people are good servants and do their servant jobs well. how do you feel about that? How do you feel knowing that instead of Watchtower following Paul's example of unifying people of all races during the Segregation of Blacks and whites, they rather joined the wicked world in Segregation? How do you feel knowing that when the world stopped segregation, Watchtower was still practising it and refused to stop? How do you feel knowing that when Watchtower was asked why they tolerated segregation, they replied that IT IS NOT THEIR JOB TO STOP IT? How do you feel finding out that Racism is very much part of your Cult like these people expressed below?

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by oteneaaron(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Courz:

grin grin

This makes me remember something that happened when I still a JW some years ago in my early twenties.

I was friends with three married brothers, one was an elder, while the two other were ministerial servants.

Now these men are well known in the congregation - they gave public talks, they led field service meetings, etc.

Before I continue, a little disclaimer - I am never going to claim to be perfect.

I've done things I'm not proud of.

But I don't pretend.

I would rather be myself than pretend to something I honestly know that I am not.

Back to my story, so one evening after the midweek meetings, they (the three married brothers) said they were going chill and I should come with them.

No wahala, we went to a nice beer parlor and we had mad fun, chopping fish and drinking beer.

But during that hangout, a few things happened that made relate to what you spoke about the hypocrisy among JWs @Courz

While we were there, can you imagine that these married men were talking about their sexcapades with their side chicks?

One of them, the Elder was even toasting the daughter of the women who owned the beer palour.

Like I said, I am not perfect, BUT these were high ranking men in the congregation!

Even for the Elder sef, as we were taught, it is the holy spirit of God that selects these elders.

It made me ask myself, how did the holy spirit select men like this to guide the children of God?

Like when you see them the kingdom hall, you could almost say they eat and dine with angels.

Their comments, their responsibilities, even that Elder gets to sit on judicial meetings to administer judgment on others who have fuccked up.

I kept asking myself, how can we know if it is truly the holy spirit that chooses this men to lead?

If it is truly the holy spirit, then there are somethings they do in secret that shouldn't even be done in the first place.

Like pick a side God dammit

Stop pretending.

Some of these things are what made me to start researching things for myself and you know how they say, "and here we are today"

1 Like

Re: Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Courz:

Ah you've encountered one of their pretentious promiscuous lot. I know a good number of both Male and Female JWs that are promiscuous. You have no idea. This is what I have observed throughout my years in that Cult: You see JWs like Mad MaxInDHouse, Fanatic and overrighteous, Fear those ones. They are the most Hypocritical and Promiscuous! Chai! They come to Kingdom Hall, they give powerful comments, they go for Preaching almost every day and spend many hours, they are regarded as example for other JWs to follow. Yet, their lives outside is a Sham! If they are married, they cheat on their partners like no tomorrow. You will see one JW male sleeping with as many JW females in one congregation and another. Those Fanatic ones are also the most wicked! Chai!!

But there are some that are reasonable and level headed. Those ones don't carry the Cult on their heads. They are not Fanatics. You can even have a normal conversation with them. They won't argue with you. But they are very few because the Cult transforms a normal thinking person to a Fanatic once you take it way too seriously. The Cult also strips you off your sense of humanity without you knowing. That's why JWs are tagged Jehovah Wickedness. And this also applies to other religions. Once you take a religion way too seriously, you will no longer act like a human. You will become Wicked!

I respect them like mad!

Because they're the real JWs, they're the ones who made me join the JWs, if i never saw these ones in their midst i won't even dare joining the organization!

They're the ones that proved really that there's no jazz involved, each person chooses what he wants based on his/her conviction in their hearts. So nobody or no charm is controlling them they are free agents who can choose whether to live by the rules or pretend they're doing so just to please their relatives.

I was a Muslim and it took me almost two decades before i finally surrendered myself so i know all what i need to know before becoming one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

That's why i keep laughing at this your cooked up FREEMASON bruhaha! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / Stephanie Otobo Absent At Suleman Defamation Lawsuit Hearing In Ikeja High Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.