Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled (38758 Views)

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners / Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Dididrumz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
We know
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by WonderManly(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by emmanuelbrown26: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Abeg leave matter jare, na all of us go still suffer am. Bcs I just wonder how and why a sick man should be given a ticket to run for d office of the president.
From a sick man to another sick man
Na here all of us go dey

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Grandmmaster(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
totally unfair
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by biggie73(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his friend Atiku will be retired next year
....by who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by DAwest7: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Only if Tinubu can surprise Nigerians and take us to the promise land, he will forever be remembered in history.
IF
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by fistonati(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Gbam
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Lapinski: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Benitoh: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
He's too weak and fragile to be a president.

But my south west brothers thinks otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by tnerro1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aunty shut the fvck up, it’s south 2023 , is all I want

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Wizpa(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
[left][/left]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by investigator007: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Story, If Buhari was Elected twice why can't AA or BAT??

Nigerians have no real excuse not to vote for Atiku or Tinubu
abeg Nigerians have every excuse not to vote them all

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by maxtop(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu Talk

How does winning party primary automatically make him the president?

If you think he cannot rule, vote for another candidate in another party.

SENSELESS TALK FROM ANOTHER PROGENY OF A BUSTED CONDOM. BOTH TINUBU AND ATIKU SHOULD NOT EVEN MAKE IT TO PARTY NOMINEE TALKLESS OF BEING THE FLAG BEARER OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARTY. SHE IS SO DAMN RIGHT WEREY !!!

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by BrutusOj(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Only if Tinubu can surprise Nigerians and take us to the promise land, he will forever be remembered in history.
Promised what? I now believe that Nigeria can never be better again with the way ethnicity has beclouded our youths.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Putinofrussia: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
TATAFO
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by samx4real(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Even his supporters knows

But the craziness of politics won't let them see things your way.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Blake755: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mitcheew u are seeking for attention abeg nah so una dey do talk another thing go do another thing

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Ushiefrank(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
tommykiwi:
K
Left for Nigerians to decid
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Akachai2030(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
It’s quite unfortunate that healthy men and women would step down for an unhealthy fellow. I charge us the Nigerian youths a lot of us are out of school for months now. Pls get your PVC and let’s vote out these criminals. #peterobi4president

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shaaarrrraaaaaaap !!! Mumu woman ? Where are the so called youths ? No be Facebook , Instagram , TikTok , Twitter Dem dey ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by bennytrips27(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2022
Why is Tinubus name on every lips,he only won Primaries in his party,get your voters card,vote and stop the rant,as for me and my household on BATS Mandate I stand.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by ogunniyi2: 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
Then direct Your Vote to Politics 101 candidate Nah...After all a tree can not make a forest

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by laughitall(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
he will ! I trust that man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Segzy19: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
This one na on Twitter she dey live

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Freedomsurellp: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu Talk

How does winning party primary automatically make him the president?

If you think he cannot rule, vote for another candidate in another party.
. Her Opinion , One out of the two She Mentioned will become President .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Hussein035: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Felimax:
I have never seen such a country.
The worst person for the most tasking job.

I will advise NIGERIANS, if you fail to vote TINUBU and allow Atiku to win pls don't complain about bandits and terrorist again, just enjoy the killings in peace because Hausa/Fulani will keep pampering their brothers even if they kill the whole people in non-nothern state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
AN APE HAS RULED NIGERIA AND A FROG IS ABOUT TO DO SO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by statesman6: 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
sonature1:
You don't blame him; blame those who will vote for him cheesy
You don't have to blame anybody. Vote for candidate of your choice. Stop ranting or blame anybody...if you have problem, call God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by toffyz(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:

Brother, two wrongs can't make right!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by PHIPEX(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:

If suffer no dey tire you, pity your friends and relations. Why must the worst of us with so much stolen money rule the best of us?

They stole from our fathers and are using the stolen wealth to mortgage our future.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by derecho(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kikikiki... I know people go dey wonder whether na juju Peter Obi dey use
And Peter no dey talk o

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider / Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.