Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled (38735 Views)

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners / Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by rolams(m): 4:00am On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his friend Atiku will be retired next year

Very funny! You guys just talk and type as if you have never resided in any part of this country before. What's the population of Igbos (Ibos) in this country that makes you think Obi will win the election even if all of you vote for him?

Is Igbo man (ibo man) the inec chairman?

Just reason am abeg!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Tellwhat: 4:10am On Jun 10, 2022
rolams:

Very funny! You guys just talk and type as if you have never resided in any part of this country before. What's the population of Igbos (Ibos) in this country that makes you think Obi will win the election even if all of you vote for him?

Is Igbo man (ibo man) the inec chairman?

Just reason am abeg!
Your talk more than funny. E go shock you when reasonable yorubas also vote peter obi

Besides for the first time in years. Igbo has finally decided to participate in election. Reason why MC olumo abi na wetin be that tinubu agbero name done begin send thugs to block Igbos for registering pvc

And in southeast unec dey try frustrate Igbos from voting yet massive registeration more registration than before

Ask yourself in most states for Nigeria after the state indigines which other tribe get the second highest population.

You know the population of Igbos in Lagos?,
Kano,Kaduna,Porth Harcourt and almost all the states for Nigeria including south east

Let's not forget many south South like the good people of akwa ibom go also vote am likewise many other south south states like delta mostly asaba despite okowa. And then northern Christians especially southern Kaduna because suffer done tire dem and atiku or tinubu no go send them as both no get there time na only Peter obi fit secure their lives with good security and economy

If you like no vote obi. Na Nigeria miss chance to get a worthy president. If obi lose no be him lose na everybody wey miss chance that means more incompetent leadership and governance

ASUU students, nlc, pensioners all this know obi is the best option for them
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by rolams(m): 4:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

Your talk more than funny. E go shock you when reasonable yorubas also vote peter obi

Besides for the first time in years. Igbo has finally decided to participate in election. Reason why MC olumo abi na wetin be that tinubu agbero name done begin send thugs to block Igbos for registering pvc

And in southeast unec dey try frustrate Igbos from voting yet massive registeration more registration than before

Ask yourself in most states for Nigeria after the state indigines which other tribe get the second highest population.

You know the population of Igbos in Lagos?,
Kano,Kaduna,Porth Harcourt and almost all the states for Nigeria including south east

Let's not forget many south South like the good people of akwa ibom go also vote am likewise many other south south states like delta mostly asaba despite okowa. And then northern Christians especially southern Kaduna because suffer done tire dem and atiku or tinubu no go send them as both no get there time na only Peter obi fit secure their lives with good security and economy

If you like no vote obi. Na Nigeria miss chance to get a worthy president. If obi lose no be him lose na everybody wey miss chance that means more incompetent leadership and governance

ASUU students, nlc, pensioners all this know obi is the best option for them

I pity you! If Obi is that good, he should have been the greatest leader in Anambra. Whichever party he supports should have emerged victorious in polls conducted after he left office.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Karlosorji(m): 5:04am On Jun 10, 2022
peepydelano:
Only if Tinubu can surprise Nigerians and take us to the promise land, he will forever be remembered in history.
what can an old man do? Uptill now you've not learnt
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Lucymercy: 5:12am On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to the emergence of the former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the flag bearer of the All Progressive Congress (APC) for the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu, who doubles as the National Leader of the party, emerged the winner of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential primary election that was held in Abuja with a total of 1,299 votes.

Reacting to Tinubu’s victory, in a video she shared on Twitter, Aisha Yesufu said what Tinubu did is not politics 101, but wickedness 100.

According to her, the presidential aspirant knows he’s not “medically and physically fit” and yet feels entitled to the position.

She compared Tinubu’s situation to knowing she has arthritis but entering an Olympic competition because she has connections, even if she knows there are other people who can win gold for the country.

She also tackled the presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, stating that he has not been in the lives of Nigerians.

Speaking further, Aisha averred that people who applaud these politicians are squandering their lives and the lives of other Nigerians.

Sharing the video on Twitter, she wrote,
“What Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT did is not Politics 101. It is Wickedness 100. Same with Abubakar Atiku @atiku.”

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1534812430882283520?t=GMyYdFw8nqQ4lQmEFpmA-w&s=19
l saw the way Tinubu was holding the flag after his victory at the Eagle square and l immediately pity Nigerians.....this man is sick he is not a fit man.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by ikorodureporta: 5:31am On Jun 10, 2022
Tinubu is not fit... But Atiku is not an option.
Person wey neva enter, him don dey lie say na only one term him need.
If God want him there, He will keep him to get in there, & even keep him healthy,. ..or else I no think say Asiwaju go survive till then
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by zomby(m): 5:39am On Jun 10, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to the emergence of the former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the flag bearer of the All Progressive Congress (APC) for the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu, who doubles as the National Leader of the party, emerged the winner of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential primary election that was held in Abuja with a total of 1,299 votes.

Reacting to Tinubu’s victory, in a video she shared on Twitter, Aisha Yesufu said what Tinubu did is not politics 101, but wickedness 100.

According to her, the presidential aspirant knows he’s not “medically and physically fit” and yet feels entitled to the position.

She compared Tinubu’s situation to knowing she has arthritis but entering an Olympic competition because she has connections, even if she knows there are other people who can win gold for the country.

She also tackled the presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, stating that he has not been in the lives of Nigerians.

Speaking further, Aisha averred that people who applaud these politicians are squandering their lives and the lives of other Nigerians.

“What Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT did is not Politics 101. It is Wickedness 100. Same with Abubakar Atiku @atiku.”

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1534812430882283520?t=GMyYdFw8nqQ4lQmEFpmA-w&s=19

My only question is:
Where was Aisha Yesufu‘s father when jagaban was busy making big things happen in Lagos and putting together a solid structure for the APC party?

Abeg, someone should advise this madam to get lost.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by dreu2fine(m): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

Watch video below:
Y didn't you buy the form talke anyhow
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Tellwhat: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2022
rolams:

I pity you! If Obi is that good, he should have been the greatest leader in Anambra. Whichever party he supports should have emerged victorious in polls conducted after he left office.
Pity your own self and people like yours that are not ready to elect good leaders

Peter obi became first governor under apga and since Peter obi became governer despite so much resistance from the elites; PDP nor any other party hasn't touched that seat. Na apga get Anambra so yes the unknown apga he supported have been emerging victorious ever since he paved way for them

Peter obis achievements are there. Go and scrutinize it yourself.

The human development, security, education and so much more. Nobody will have the guts to truly come out and prove that Peter obi underperformed or was as corrupt as most of his pairs

The only thing Peter obi lacked is a structural legacy project like a stadium or railway station etc. And yet his legacy is in waec as Anambra were outperforming other states and was number one in exams and that's why they're required to score highest in other to be admitted in unity schools. If Anambra needs 140 some other states within Nigerian might need not more than 38.
Not just education; healthcare, pension / gratuity, salaries and so much more. He improved the finances of the state and individuals that's why the poverty rate is one of the lowest in the state and salaries weren't owed. The man performed like it or not.
If obi was corrupt the way efcc will pounce on him no go be here because he obviously doesn't have influence like tinubu or atiku
Peter obi is not a saint because me I don't know him or his secret but as far as Nigerian politicians are concerned; Peter obi is a unique breed.
He's intelligent and will make other countries regard Nigeria and he will also boost the economy of this country. Not this one president of a nation they do I don't care, all he Sabi na to dey go healthcare tourism everywhere and also no dey presidential or smart compared to leaders of advanced nations
Peter obi go make USA, UK , Canada president and their likes regard us. Peer obi go woo diaspora Nigerians and foreigners bring more investors and also guarantee security..human lives go finally worth something unlike this current regime
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by donbenie(m): 6:24am On Jun 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailers go wail taya.
Yeah..
Na so una talk..
Until Buhari happened to everybody..
Continue to dey support your ancestors..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Bahamas95(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2022
peepydelano:
Only if Tinubu can surprise Nigerians and take us to the promise land, he will forever be remembered in history.
Unfortunately none of them would do that, they don't ever get satisfied. Even with his wealth he would still want to have more as if he will carry the money to the grave.......Most African leaders are like that, greed and wickedness is in their DNA.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Oysters(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
Naturalllp:
. Meant ng you were expecting her to say something like this ?

That's what shocked me until I saw it was Aisha Yesufu.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by kingyakos: 6:54am On Jun 10, 2022
truthfinder319:
But she is a Muslim. And you always abuse muslims

I don't abuse i only point out their wrong did
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by nurusystem(m): 6:55am On Jun 10, 2022
Mumu girl
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Grandkay21(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2022
The reason why most people will vote for Tinubu is because of tribal hate not capabilities and competentness
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Aystarz: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2022
Felimax:
I have never seen such a country.
The worst person for the most tasking job.

It's the Nigerian way. We never ever put our first 11 forward. It's usually the ne'erdowells who cares nothing for our wellbeing. That's why the country is a huge pile of rot and a disgrace in the comity of nations.
I bet dignitaries from other countries and citizens likewise laugh at us when they see and read about our leaders.

Big disgrace!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by nnamdi640: 7:22am On Jun 10, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his friend Atiku will be retired next year
By God grace, please get your pvc and let collect this country back from clueless people parading theirselves as politicians.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Okobola146: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailers go wail taya.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 10, 2022
It is better to be BATified than to be ATIKUlated,,at least..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by nnamdi640: 7:28am On Jun 10, 2022
peepydelano:
How do you expect someone that legalized area boys during his tenure as governor to surprise you with good leadership. Someone that carry billion vans to buy vote, by the time you hear the amount he spent for buying delegates in the primary, then you will know that this country is in danger.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by nnamdi640: 7:30am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Okobola146 post=113657250][/quote] And you and your master will be disgraced. Tell me how much he paid you from his billion vans to do this rubbish
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by nnamdi640: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2022
Favorolasupo:
It is better to be BATified than to be ATIKUlated,,at least..
We don't want someone that carry billion vans of Lagos wealth to buy vote. Beside tell me how much he paid you from his billion vans
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by duro4chang(m): 7:44am On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author=Okobola146 post=113657250][/quote] You don't just quote bible like that. You who quoted bible, what type of life are you living.? You are living in sin. Your life does not please God yet you can quote bible to please yourself. I tell you pharisees and saducees are better than you. A fornicator, liar, forget quoting bible! Who are you. Except you repent, you will face the wrath of God. Your own life is far worse than the people you are criticising.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 10, 2022
So u prefer "Articles" to "Bats" right?
At least with all the money he stole he still took lagos to the the height it is today when he was governor so thats a proof he has the capability to take naija to the promise land...ATIKU is no better than TINUBU coz he has no good intentions for this country(flashback to OBASANJO regime)..anytime i see an ATIKU..i see another ABACHA..The DEVIL u knw is better than the ANGEL u don't knw..
nnamdi640:
We don't want someone that carry billion vans of Lagos wealth to buy vote. Beside tell me how much he paid you from his billion vans
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by dalass(f): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2022
Benesis:
Funny thing is.
Buhari is 80years Old.
Atiku is 76 years Old.
Tinubu is 70years old
Osibanjo is 65years old.
Peter Obi is 61years old..

Can we do away with all these old men.
The bible sets 60years for people to die and 70 for those who are strong... Lets have 40-50 year olds, not someone campaigning for an old man attacking another person campaignibg for another old man.

How old is Trump. How old is Biden in America?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by nnamdi640: 7:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Favorolasupo:
So u prefer "Articles" to "Bats" right?
At least with all the money he stole he still took lagos to the the height it is today when he was governor so thats a proof he has the capability to take naija to the promise land...ATIKU is no better than TINUBU coz he has no good intentions for this country(flashback to OBASANJO regime)..anytime i see an ATIKU..i see another ABACHA..The DEVIL u knw is better than the ANGEL u don't knw..
You should be ashame of yourself admitting that he stole and still prefer to vote for him. Lagos State was never ok under his regime it was Maruwa that did all those work you are praising him for, all he did was to legalized area boys then. I stayed in Lagos during his tenure. Find someone else to tell that lies, I will advice you to collect your share from his billion vans and find your square root. We don't need a disaster again, have mercy on your future generations in this country
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Ezini(f): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2022
[post=113650242]Attention seeker[

How?? How is she seeking attention, statements like this makes my stomach rumbles,. It shows Nigeria is not yet ready for a genuine change,. Pa Tinubu is way beyond 70 and not fit, he is not just sick but sickly,. He has paid his dues , made name, made excess money, he should retire and enjoy his wealth while waiting to join his ancestors,
He is King Maker, he has made Kings let him sit back and enjoy royalty, he is not strong and you all surporting him knows it,
Some times I ask myself at what amount did you all mortgage your future or could it be you are Remi Tinubu or his son , hiding under Nairaland moniker,
Can you sincerely say that Tinubu with his health and age condition can shoulder the too many problems of this country

It's well oo, we are here waiting
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Okobola146: 8:01am On Jun 10, 2022
duro4chang:
You don't just quote bible like that. You who quoted bible, what type of life are you living.? You are living in sin. Your life does not please God yet you can quote bible to please yourself. I tell you pharisees and saducees are better than you. A fornicator, liar, forget quoting bible! Who are you. Except you repent, you will face the wrath of God. Your own life is far worse than the people you are criticising.

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Adetayo1978(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Funny thing is.
Buhari is 80years Old.
Atiku is 76 years Old.
Tinubu is 70years old
Osibanjo is 65years old.
Peter Obi is 61years old..

Can we do away with all these old men.
The bible sets 60years for people to die and 70 for those who are strong... Lets have 40-50 year olds, not someone campaigning for an old man attacking another person campaignibg for another old man.
Let me tell you that even the so-called young politicians are more incapable of ruling a country like Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2022
Yes i prefer to vote for him than anyother candidate..even if he stole naijas money,,is the only one?..abeg whether u like it or not he will emerge as nigerias next president..leave me joor..go and sleep...go and vote for the fool u want..
nnamdi640:
You should be ashame of yourself admitting that he stole and still prefer to vote for him. Lagos State was never ok under his regime it was Maruwa that did all those work you are praising him for, all he did was to legalized area boys then. I stayed in Lagos during his tenure. Find someone else to tell that lies, I will advice you to collect your share from his billion vans and find your square root. We don't need a disaster again, have mercy on your future generations in this country
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2022
Abi na..is it not America that Nigeria likes to copy?
dalass:

How old is Trump. How old is Biden in America?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.