Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled (38759 Views)

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners / Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Tellwhat: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailers go wail taya.
Same way wailers wail during Buhari regime

I'm sure dollar was low for people like you that are not wailers. Food stuff was cheap for you and price of fuel was very cheap for you. 1naira equals 1dollar

Aisha yesufu na rich business woman and get rich husband na you suppose dey wail not her

Her kids dey abroad whereas you like do devils work for 40k stipend

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by splashbaby(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu Talk

How does winning party primary automatically make him the president?

If you think he cannot rule, vote for another candidate in another party.
Smile grin grin grin grin What you and other muroons failed to realise is that your labour party and Obi will have to upset two of the biggest party in Africa, spare headed by a minority Igbo speaking individuals that betray anybody for money. No discipline no political history. Labour Party Unfortunately have never won any elective position in Nigeria. Even APGA Stand a better chance to come distant 5th, because Sowore will easily defeat OBI.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by kokomilala(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Aisha Missed The Mark This Time

It's always easy enough when people find a soft target. The easy equation is that Tinubu is not fit, bla, bla, bla. But history shatters this easy equation. President Roosevelt of the US was also not fit during the Second World War. In anything, he brought the US out of The Great Depression of October 1928. He spent 12 yrs in power- only American president that did that. The late Mai Kibaiki of Kenya won the presidential election on a wheel chair.

I was no fan of Tinubu until last week when I saw the way the cabals schemed and toiled to sideline him. He won my sympathies

The difference between Tinubu, if he becomes president, and Buhari, will be that Tinubu has the intellect, he's got the experience and the technical know-how of how to transfrom a state in economic lull to a regional economic hub.

Aisha clearly didn't think clearly about this one before she went ranting about Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by CheapHomes1: 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Story, If Buhari was Elected twice why can't AA or BAT??

Nigerians have no real excuse not to vote for Atiku or Tinubu

why dont nigerians have no real excuse not to vote either of these men?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by koyyess: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
I just tire for the matter.

Some people should get ready to boil their shoes and eat it like kpomo by this time, next two years.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Etimemy: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm not sure there's hope for this country

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by CheapHomes1: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
kokomilala:
Aisha Missed The Mark This Time

It's always easy enough when people find a soft target. The easy equation is that Tinubu is not fit, bla, bla, bla. But history shatters this easy equation. President Roosevelt of the US was also not fit during the Second World War. In anything, he brought the US out of The Great Depression of October 1928. The late Mai Kibaiki of Kenya won the presidential election on a wheel chair.

I was no fan of Tinubu until last week when I saw the way the cabals schemed and toiled to sideline him. He won my sympathies

The difference between Tinubu, if he becomes president, and Buhari, will be that Tinubu has the intellect, he's got the experience and the technical know-how of how to transfrom a state in economic lull to a regional economic hub.

Aisha clearly didn't think clearly about this one before she went ranting about Tinubu.

pls explain the the intellect, experience and the technical know-how that tinubu has of how to transfrom a state in economic lull to a regional economic hub.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by onuman: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2022
Wicked old generations of Nigeria are like they swore that their offsprings will never see better.
If not, what does an old Bola Tinubu obviously suffering from Parkinson's disease want to do with apex political leadership of Nigeria?
What does an old Abubakar Atiku want to achieve again with apex political leadership of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Originalsly: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalcrown:

Mumu Talk

Aren't you the one talking like a mumu? Where did she say or suggest him winning the party primary automatically makes him President? Stop embarrassing guy men with this busy body mumu talk.

@ topic .... Aisha is right on point.... he feels entitled... and said it in so many different ways. If either one wins..... Nigerians will pray for the Buhari hard times to return.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Johnn44: 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benesis:
Funny thing is.
Buhari is 80years Old.
Atiku is 76 years Old.
Tinubu is 70years old
Osibanjo is 65years old.
Peter Obi is 61years old..

Can we do away with all these old men.
The bible sets 60years for people to die and 70 for those who are strong... Lets have 40-50 year olds, not someone campaigning for an old man attacking another person campaignibg for another old man.
Yhu don't mean it.Just realized Tinubu shocked is Younger than Atiku grin grin grin . Only in Nigeria wink

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by CheapHomes1: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
laughitall:
he will ! I trust that man

you trust him to do what?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by oluade11: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Very true.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
tnerro1:
Aunty shut the fvck up, it’s south 2023 , is all I want
I'm still wondering what they saw in him that someone else in the South West does not have and even more (if they must vote along ethnic lines).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by mrvictornews: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by duro4chang(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Tellwhat:

Same way wailers wail during Buhari regime

I'm sure dollar was low for people like you that are not wailers. Food stuff was cheap for you and price of fuel was very cheap for you. 1naira equals 1dollar

Aisha yesufu na rich business woman and get rich husband na you suppose dey wail not her

Her kids dey abroad whereas you like do devils work for 40k stipend
The rich also cry now. If you are a wailer you go wail even if you get all the money in this world. So don't harass us with money. Are you a wailer too?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by priestcharm(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
Social media voters. Na so e go still shock you come the d day. Contestants don’t win on social media. Go out and vote your candidate. Period. Aisha should go and join a political party and contest rather than bring Tinubu down.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Mrexcell(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Corrupt delegates have voted for their own candidates while nigerians will be doing the real voting next year nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by obyrich(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
Jamiubond009:
The Bourdillon thief that wants to give 50 million Nigerian youths corn in the morning,cassava in the afternoon and agbado in the evening with one small egg for protein cannot smell Aso Rock.His street urchins can take that to the bank.Atiku or PO for a prosperous Nigeria grin grin
Bros, Nigerian youths MUST chop that corn and cassava o. Their mumu never do. grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his friend Atiku will be retired next year

They can only be retired by a massive united voting of masses who are tired of sufferhead...

Sadly, those masses are not in this nation.

Most of such people have either died or relocated from this Shithole.

It's a pity, but Tinubu and Atiku are the main contestants next year! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by nijanigga: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu Talk

The 2 major major candidates are spent force and looters from the womb .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Jmichael1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
sonature1:
You don't blame him; blame those who will vote for him cheesy

if nah u nko?

u go reject $25k?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Treasure17:
She's right. Tinubu's desperation is a red flag but his supporters are blinded with emotions just like in 2015. Anticipating for the major election in 2023.
is by force to vote tinubu there's atiku or Obi or dumebi or kwankwanso your wailing won't stop people from voting tinubu ooo
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Angelfrost(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Felimax:
I have never seen such a country.
The worst person for the most tasking job.

A country where suffering citizens deliberately elect their oppressors out of ethnic, religious and greedy sentiments!

I always thought Nigeria's main problems were her leaders... How wrong I have always been!

Nigeria will never make headway with these citizens! Never!!!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by AgboC: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
A powerful amen.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Eriokanmi: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his friend Atiku will be retired next year
It depends on your conscience ,.mine too. Get your pvc buddie
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Only if Tinubu can surprise Nigerians and take us to the promise land, he will forever be remembered in history.

Even if Tinubu has suddenly grown a conscience or an integrity, his age and health means he will be terribly unable to deliver!

His mind is already deteriorating along with his body... He will be physically and mentally absent from it all just like Buhari, if not worse.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by StarGra: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
I have said it and would say it again..It's only God that can Stop Tinubu from been Niaja president...ONLY GOD..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by hmohammed(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to the emergence of the former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the flag bearer of the All Progressive Congress (APC) for the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu, who doubles as the National Leader of the party, emerged the winner of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential primary election that was held in Abuja with a total of 1,299 votes.

Reacting to Tinubu’s victory, in a video she shared on Twitter, Aisha Yesufu said what Tinubu did is not politics 101, but wickedness 100.

According to her, the presidential aspirant knows he’s not “medically and physically fit” and yet feels entitled to the position.

She compared Tinubu’s situation to knowing she has arthritis but entering an Olympic competition because she has connections, even if she knows there are other people who can win gold for the country.

She also tackled the presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, stating that he has not been in the lives of Nigerians.

Speaking further, Aisha averred that people who applaud these politicians are squandering their lives and the lives of other Nigerians.

Sharing the video on Twitter, she wrote,
“What Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT did is not Politics 101. It is Wickedness 100. Same with Abubakar Atiku @atiku.”

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1534812430882283520?t=GMyYdFw8nqQ4lQmEFpmA-w&s=19

This aishat Mumu sef. You will wait till 2031
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2022
ClassicMan202:
I just watched the video where he was holding flag....

Omo, Buhari wey we dey complain say him no well, na him dey help Tinubu hold flag. Na God and our PVC go help us o

When I saw the video on Whatsapp, I felt it wasn't true and had to go check it out on YouTube.... I felt bad to say the least

For Tinubu's candidacy, I believe his talking point during his campaign should be heavily based on his ability to mobilise the best brains to get the job done... That he knows the right pegs to out in the right holes and he has the capacity to bring them together under one administration to work for the development of Nigeria.

In the word of Henry Ford: I am not the smartest, but I surround myself with competent people"...
Jose Miguel: The biggest lesson I've learnt in life is to surround myself with people who are better than me in every field

He can't challenge the other contestants on health or physical fitness, but in this aspect, he beats all of them hands down
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Angelfrost(m): 10:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailers go wail taya.

Give up this childishness please!

You all kept calling people wailers and zombies for the past years... What did it change?!!

Did it make Buhari any less clueless and pathetic?!! How does taunting people whose choices lost an election make the nation work better?!!

Both wailers, zombies, even those sitting on the fence will suffer the same fate if another poor leader is sworn into Aso Rock next year!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by emkz: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu Talk

There is Labour, ADC, and others. Some talk just dey expose people low level of intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider / Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.