Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled (38755 Views)

It Was Ndigbo's Turn To Rule But We Were Robbed......IPOB Warns South-Easterners / Aisha Yesufu. Tinubu Is The One Mocking Nigerians / Atiku Is Confused, Not Fit To Rule Nigeria - Tinubu, Attacks Saraki And Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by duro4chang(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Give up this childishness please!

You all kept calling people wailers and zombies for the past years... What did it change?!!

Did it make Buhari any less clueless and pathetic?!! How does taunting people whose choices lost an election make the nation work better?!!

Both wailers, zombies, even those sitting on the fence will suffer the same fate if another poor leader is sworn into Aso Rock next year!
You go wail taya aswear. You have just started

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Angelfrost(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benesis:
Funny thing is.
Buhari is 80years Old.
Atiku is 76 years Old.
Tinubu is 70years old
Osibanjo is 65years old.
Peter Obi is 61years old..

Can we do away with all these old men.
The bible sets 60years for people to die and 70 for those who are strong... Lets have 40-50 year olds, not someone campaigning for an old man attacking another person campaignibg for another old man.

Sadly, our political practice is centered around wealth and aristocracy rather than actual leadership competence!

How many Nigerians of great leadership capacity in that age range have the money and influence to even get into the race?!!

Don't you see our problems actually stem from us the citizens... We have elevated money far above integrity, genius, intellect, patriotism, and selflessness!

The nation is so fundamentally and foundationally rotten, it seems already irredeemable!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by hotseat: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Dear AishaYesufu,

I write this open letter to you to acknowledge your opinion of which you're entitled to.

Tinubu had a successful knee surgery and he has since been given a clean bill of health by his doctors and certified physically fit.

To the best of my knowledge you are not a medical doctor and therefore lacks the wherewithal to make a sweeping judgement on anyone's medical status.

Many who had mischievously predicted Buhari's death have long answered the call of the great beyond and the man is still shinning like a newly minted coin!

This is one criticism gone overboard!

Activism shouldn't be mixed with unfounded half truths!

Be guided!

Yours sincerely,

Hotseat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailers go wail taya.

You go still cry. When you start to dey chop cassava and corn everyday for the rest of your life. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Angelfrost(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
You go wail taya aswear. You have just started

I have never wailed sir... I will neither wail, suffer, nor support crooks!

Don't ever make the mistake of assuming I'm in that gutter with you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by duro4chang(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reinaldo:

You go still cry. When you start to dey chop cassava and corn everyday for the rest of your life. cheesy
E pain you? Ki ki ki ki. I laff you. Loser!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Mrfixitt(m): 10:30pm On Jun 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Wailers go wail taya.
You don't care because you have gotten used to poverty and hardship

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Henrymas(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2022
Any one that cast a vote for Tinubu and by extension the APC is a complete idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by rickleye: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu, has reacted to the emergence of the former Governor of Lagos State, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the flag bearer of the All Progressive Congress (APC) for the 2023 presidential election.

Tinubu, who doubles as the National Leader of the party, emerged the winner of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential primary election that was held in Abuja with a total of 1,299 votes.

Reacting to Tinubu’s victory, in a video she shared on Twitter, Aisha Yesufu said what Tinubu did is not politics 101, but wickedness 100.

According to her, the presidential aspirant knows he’s not “medically and physically fit” and yet feels entitled to the position.

She compared Tinubu’s situation to knowing she has arthritis but entering an Olympic competition because she has connections, even if she knows there are other people who can win gold for the country.

She also tackled the presidential candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar, stating that he has not been in the lives of Nigerians.

Speaking further, Aisha averred that people who applaud these politicians are squandering their lives and the lives of other Nigerians.

Sharing the video on Twitter, she wrote,
“What Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT did is not Politics 101. It is Wickedness 100. Same with Abubakar Atiku @atiku.”

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1534812430882283520?t=GMyYdFw8nqQ4lQmEFpmA-w&s=19

Not everyone is made to rule. Some are king makers . The dude is not fit to rule. Why is greed making the delegates ( why am I wasting my breathe and energy sef on this matter )

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by glad7live: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
You have spoken your mind, let me think of what to think. Thank you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by duro4chang(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

I have never wailed sir... I will neither wail, suffer, nor support crooks!

Don't ever make the mistake of assuming I'm in that gutter with you. Thanks.
I laff you. Ki ki ki ki ki! So na today you start to wail? You have just started!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Ramzyranks: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
The weekend is here already, don't go and use all your money for dorime o, save some of it. You fit even put am inside your #Fairsave wallet so e go dey accumulate interest for there. don't sleep on this update sha
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by duro4chang(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You don't care because you have gotten used to poverty and hardship
See how you dey wail up and down. You never see anything yet
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Only if Tinubu can surprise Nigerians and take us to the promise land, he will forever be remembered in history.

Idiot
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by NOwazobia: 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benesis:
Funny thing is.
Buhari is 80years Old.
Atiku is 76 years Old.
Tinubu is 70years old
Osibanjo is 65years old.

The bible sets 60years for people to die and 70 for those who are strong... Lets have 40-50 year olds, not someone campaigning for an old man attacking another person campaigning for another old man.
I don't like either of them, but this is bad campaign...

I will vote a methuselah who has the capacity to take us to the promise land.

Bello is a youth
Desmond idiot is a youth.
Go to our campuses... Every one of the students are youth, but they are worse than our old men...

Quoting the Bible out of context even makes it worse...
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by baretalk: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
What about Atiku...aboki bigot.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by bhella10: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
Kate06:
grin

Well,everyone's entitled with his/her opinion.

You can't stay in the US and be drumming the sound of unacceptability ,ember of discord and regret over his emergence when you are well informed before the primary that he is contesting but you did nothing to stop him or Atiku.

Now,I believe you are being used by some quarters as tools to cause mayhem and political unrest and if this is the case,it will not be well with you Aisha.

Get the ffuck outta here.
Another round of wailing for the "soro soke" generation. The only Aisha we know is Aisha Buhari. BAT 23 is the deal. EMI LOKan
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by wiseoneking: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Benesis:
Funny thing is.
Buhari is 80years Old.
Atiku is 76 years Old.
Tinubu is 70years old
Osibanjo is 65years old.

The bible sets 60years for people to die and 70 for those who are strong... Lets have 40-50 year olds, not someone campaigning for an old man attacking another person campaignibg for another old man.
65 years in retirement age. Stop there. Obi is physically and mentally qualified
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by chaloskyx: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
The SW people are not complaining all they care for is a Yoruba man is president that's all and they are content with having the next 8 years of bragging rights to the igbos. Just let them be after all Northerners supported their tribes man and are worse off but still support the man its their turn let them savour the victory
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by boldtruthalways: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Only if Tinubu can surprise Nigerians and take us to the promise land, he will forever be remembered in history.

You guys should stop deceiving yourselves. Have you not suffered enough? What can a man that his hand is shaking do in office. Pls be serious for once I less you have signed to live in total suffering for the rest of your life. Buhariis 8years is supposed to reset you guys brain. A good leader brings good to all. Buharris disaster has touched everyone in Nigeria. Pls wake up.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Kaiser20: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
In 2015 Nigerians made a mistake to vote a sick old Buhari, the consequences is what Nigeria is facing, very devastating.
Again APC voted Emilokan another very sick old man to represent them, Nigerians enjoy suffering

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by 8stargeneral: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Take us with which strength ....we don't want his promise land...let him go and rest he's not fit for d job
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
tnerro1:
Aunty shut the fvck up, it’s south 2023 , is all I want

Ewu!

Tomorrow na u will not allow us here one with complain
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by DrAkpa(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Sunofgod:
Attention seeker

Odee
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by NessFortunate: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu and his friend Atiku will be retired next year

"recycling same failed politicians and we complain we hate the government." our mumu go do soon.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by comrChris(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm not even worried because I know it's going to be extremely hard for him to win this presidency

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by orlaglobal234: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
God you you Aisha Yesufu for this video, pls let be sincere with ourselves Tinubu is too older for this 8 years job but just because of his selfish interest and (Emi lo kan) entitlement doesn't allow him to step down for a strong and agile candidate.

Until they stop the system of using delegate in primary election before we can lasting solution to our country problem of choosing president
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Basicend: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
God bless you ma.

You speak the truth and inner mind of most Nigerians. Even the dollar collecting delegates knows this.

History will judge all of us.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Brightest04(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Which promise land are you talking about? You mean you're among those people who are living in an unrealistic dream of a paradise Nigeria? When a tin of peak milk will go back to N50, and a bag of rice N350? A bag of cement N150?
My advice, forget that kind of promise land and build your house on glory land.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Basicend: 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2022
bhella10:
Another round of wailing for the "soro soke" generation. The only Aisha we know is Aisha Buhari. BAT 23 is the deal. EMI LOKan

Omo ole ni e. .
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Honor10: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
miwe:
I like Tinubu but his chances of winning is slim.
They should have blocked him from getting the ticket. He will lose key states like Delta, Rivers and Imo. He will loose the entire east and South South.
I see him winning only Southwest States excluding Oyo. Even Edo state is for PDP.
Most South West youths are rallying for Peter Obi. It's game over for Asiwaju. His presidential bid is a huge mistake.
He cannot get northern votes without a Northern Muslim Vice. That's where his failure will begin. Tinubu has been scammed.
North is definitely going to AA.

Stop analysing nonsense, just wait till 2023, you will be surprised. I am sure you will be one of those that have said Tinubu will never get the ticket
Re: Aisha Yesufu: Tinubu Not Fit To Rule But Feels Entitled by Talentempire: 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
Don't waste your energy on this madam.

Insecurity doesn't know tribe or religion
Same with hunger

Those who are campaigning for people who can't not fix Nigeria will have it collapse on their heads.

What is the difference between Atiku , Tinubu and Buhari
They are all same

Nigeria needs a leader who can stand and face the challenges in it as a man.

It is unfortunate that some are fighting for what will go into their stomach so they don't care if NIGERIA stand or collapse
Atiku n Tinubu will offer this country same thing Buhari is offering

Watch and tell me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak / ''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.