Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,831 members, 7,837,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Brethren Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brethren Read This (405 Views)

Brethren Hell Fire And Heaven Is Real!!! / My Brethren Eh Dan Happen Again Ooo.... / Please Brethren Assist Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brethren Read This by AllenforGOD(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
My brothers&sisters loves.
be you a pagan,muslim,bhuddists,hinduists,jesus still loves you.and secondly,why don't you ak beleive in jesus as the son of God,also as God,holy spirit.
Jesus died for you and i so that we can be justified in the sight of his father<GOD>,and died so we sin no more.
Thirdly you claim to love GOD but fail to keep his commandments ,what is his commandments ?they are majorly 2.
1.obeying the ten commandments
2.beleiving in his only begotten som,but for now %20 beleive and %80 do not why?
why not today accept him for he's the only way,truth and life,nobody cometh unto his father<GOD>
with him u would have eternal life which is heaven,for those that don't beleive in him will not have eternal life<heaven>but surely death<hell>.
Accept him now and have eternal liff or be doomed,if you do good through out our life and you die without beleif in Jesus no HEAVEN FOR YOU, beleive now and be saved, dont ignore
Re: Brethren Read This by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
so what you are saying is that jesus loves everybody, but they have to leave their own gods/beliefs to come follow yours, abi?!?!? if your god indeed loved everyone, then he would let them worship whoever they desire and/or be themselves, instead of trying to brainwash them into his own cult.

anyone who does the above, does NOT love you!
Re: Brethren Read This by AllenforGOD(m): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so what you are saying is that jesus loves everybody, but they have to leave their own gods/beliefs to come follow yours, abi?!?!? if your god indeed loved everyone, then he would let them worship whoever they desire and/or be themselves, instead of trying to brainwash them into his own cult.

anyone who does the above, does NOT love you!
you are wrong put more intense in your understanding,those that claim they worship God and they not ,automatically they worship lucifer,one of the ten commandments
Thou shall not bow to any other god except the creator of heaven and earth, which is GOD
Re: Brethren Read This by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
AllenforGOD:
you are wrong put more intense in your understanding,those that claim they worship God and they not ,automatically they worship lucifer,one of the ten commandments
Thou shall not bow to any other god except the creator of heaven and earth, which is GOD

what a failed statement....if thats what you believe from your holybook, then the devil is YOU and your god.
what kind of god/cult would say they love everybody, so long as they worship me??!!?
Re: Brethren Read This by AllenforGOD(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quoteauthor=MrBrownJay1 post=113674291]
what a failed statement....if thats what you believe from your holybook, then the devil is YOU and your god.
what kind of god/cult would say they love everybody, so long as they worship me??!!?[/quote] wait.do you beleive in d word of GOD,which is JESUS
Re: Brethren Read This by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
AllenforGOD:
wait.do you beleive in d word of GOD,which is JESUS

i believe in LIFE, i believe in accepting everyone regardless of their religion/race/gender.
Re: Brethren Read This by AllenforGOD(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i believe in LIFE, i believe in accepting everyone regardless of their religion/race/gender.
dont beleive in anyother thing but jesus,for he is the way ,truth and life,with him there's eternal life only him is d way to heaven,repent and ask for forgiveness b4 it will be 2 late mr jay.Beleive in jesus and have joy and comfort

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Phone / I Need A Serious Date, Someone Who Is Ready To Settle Down. / Why Celebrities Also Experience Heart Break??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.