Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? (1692 Views)

People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / The Best Age For Man To Start Having Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Demigod22: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ebubu:
I am just a semester away from graduating though. But I'm worried about my emotional and mental health cus the constant sex with her and communication makes it hard for me to move on emotionally. A bit of me still feels a thing for her despite I was dumped.

I can still keep getting sex from her, and I was one month away from becoming a Pharmacist myself before the strike interrupted.

She could come back to re-have a relationship with me. But I wouldn't do that as it will amount to long distance relationship since I'm not from that state and that kind of affair is unadvisable.

Just for my emotional and mental progression, I'm considering quitting our nacks and going off communications with her, even when school resumes for me to complete my swearing-in undecided

I want to abandon the sex and for the sake of my emotional and mental health, cut her off entirely.

Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive. Above all, always make your sanity a priority. I don't joke with anything that threatens my emotional and mental health. Don't allow that girl to cost you that, she isn't worth it, you are the trophy, more girls will come your way more better than her. Just end everything with her henceforth.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Ebubu: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Demigod22:

Anything that cost you your peace of mind is too expensive. Above all, always make your sanity a priority. I don't joke with anything that threatens my emotional and mental health. Don't allow that girl to cost you that, she isn't worth it, you are the trophy, more girls will come your way more better than her. Just end everything with her henceforth.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What Age Is The Best Age To Get Into Relationship? by Naofumi: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
undecidedna wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help / “if He Doesn’t Beat You, You’re A Side Chic” — Lady (video) / Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Lied To You - How To Confront Your Ex About His/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.