Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (72065 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Aystarz: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2022
wallarwallar:
Lamentation crew will soon storm dis page to shout waste of money. The simple truth is you can't give what you don't have.. lf he broke na hin business no be ur money na personal thingggggggggg

Same right you have to say this is the same right the lamentation crew have also.
You're no better than they are.
So gbo?
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2022
The dude has realized that the girls glory is what is giving him the dough and maybe his Baba has told him that leaving the babe would mean a deterioration of his riches.

P.S: don't take my post too serious I use God beg Una

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Candycrushy(f): 7:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Harmskion:
i’ll dash you my Lexus and be trekking
Coz I’m a finished man cheesy
You're really finished grin
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Hussein035: 7:26am On Jun 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He didn't gift her a Benz.
He gave her a tiny piece of her destiny he has used.

Foolish girl

I gat your back and that's how yahoo boys do especially when the spirit of a lady goes with their rituals.

A yahoo boy during nysc once told me that he could not leave a lady because since they met his clients usually pays, after the lady spent 5 days with him this nigga bought black pot the exact day the bae left, did you think he will break up with such lady anyhow

Ladies should try learn, though every guy is not into Yahoo but make sure he is not into fettish spiritual and ritual things before you fall into money love
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by ogatboy(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cen7I1Oro_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All these staged social media romance. Virtual relationship and virtual car.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2022
He will still be coming to this stupid one for sex even when they're both married undecided
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by MrCuteking(m): 7:59am On Jun 11, 2022
Nairaland is busy advertising internet fraudsters in front page for free.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by spiceadole: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Amotekun777:
I wonder how many times he's bought a car to apologize to his mother. angry

Foolish Simp! angry

He can't fvck his mother.... A lot of men can't take care of their mothers because they ain't getting se.x from her.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by sript: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
Yes that's how we roll, money is nothing to us we have a lot of it.

Chief,,, Abi u go prove am cheesy

Street will not forget grin grin
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
You are the bigger fool, pls mind the kind of words you use on strangers not everyone entertain insult.

Abeg shut up ... u this little twine
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by wonderr(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, Wow,This is a real man that knows how to treat a woman well.

I know nairaland redpillers will be so pained and frustrated by this news grin grin grin tongue.
as if you can apologize to your man with ordinary handkerchief
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2022
I just hope it doesn't end in premium tears for both.

It's a 50-50 thing.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2022
wallarwallar:
Lamentation crew will soon storm dis page to shout waste of money. The simple truth is you can't give what you don't have.. lf he broke na hin business no be ur money na personal thingggggggggg
Only you raise issue, only dey argue and fight with yourself.
I hope all is well?

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Lordhades21(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2022
How some people dey reason for this platform I no understand cry
I cannot buy car for a woman I've not wived oooo.... Except my mama. Wail all u want and call it redpilling not doing it doesn't make the nigga broke (for the broke nigga sermon preacher's) its just ground rules. She go still use the same car drive of when she dey shatter your soul.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2022
Poanan:

Na suffer de worry. Instead make u pray reach level wey u go buy these things.

I'll rather give it to my mother than give an hoelosho or invest the money in business or give the money to business-minded friends undecided .
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Abeg shut up ... u this little twine
tongue tongue tongue, Continue wailing till you commit suicide I don't care......b@st@rd.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:32am On Jun 11, 2022
The Benz would now make her forget all that d guy has done to her cos she may not accept the apology if it didn't come with some gifts, tomorrow when the guy begins to maltreat her they'll start shouting domestic violence meanwhile she opened her eyes and walked back into VIOLENCE.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
tongue tongue tongue, Continue wailing till you commit suicide I don't care......b@st@rd.

U this 14 Yr old... better go return ur mommas phone .... untrained goat ... ur parents have already failed in raising u
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Zaheeddudu: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2022
TIT 4 TAT U garit if u dont garit 4 forget about it
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Firstcitizen: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Hope her organs will not be harvested some time later
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I'm 14 Yr old...I better go return my mommas phone .... I'm an untrained goat ... my parents have already failed in raising me.
Fixed tongue tongue.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Fixed tongue tongue.

This is what a 14yr old will do
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by goody234: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2022
yahoo boy loading
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

This is what a 14yr old will do
Says an evening newspaper grin grin cheesy.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Says an evening newspaper grin grin cheesy.

Well...I'm married with my kid .... something I doubt ud ever achieve cos u an untrained fowl
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Well...I'm married with my kid .... something I doubt ud ever achieve cos u an untrained fowl
Then I seriously pity the simp that got married to inmannered and very saucy lady like you who can't share her opinion with insulting others, the poor man must really be suffering cry cry.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2022
After collecting her destiny.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 11:20am On Jun 11, 2022
Digmygold:

Jealousy. If poverty was a person.
jealous of stupidity?? ,Not in my life undecided

The guy could have started a Uber business with the car but no he decided to use it to impress a girl who is probably going to cheat still lipsrsealed

And you guys are encouraging him undecided
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Then I seriously pity the simp that got married to inmannered and very saucy lady like you who can't share her opinion with insulting others, the poor man must really be suffering cry cry.

Ill-mannered.... local cheap child
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
And after the girl will still dump the guy and date another guy...I do not trust girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.