Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (72070 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Amotekun777:
I wonder how many times he's bought a car to apologize to his mother. angry

Foolish Simp! angry
...abi...and his mother will be in the village suffering and will not care for his mother
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by aimmoney9: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, Wow,This is a real man that knows how to treat a woman well.

I know nairaland redpillers will be so pained and frustrated by this news grin grin grin tongue.
When they use her for ritual now you will start wailing..... grin grin

If it is genuine no wahala who no like better thing..... grin grin
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Wwwq: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Simps
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by SPAMBOX7: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
wallarwallar:
Lamentation crew will soon storm dis page to shout waste of money. The simple truth is you can't give what you don't have.. lf he broke na hin business no be ur money na personal thingggggggggg
Nobody even said anything yet but werey conscience Don dey judge am already grin
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Dksmile: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
jealous of stupidity?? ,Not in my life undecided

The guy could have started a Uber business with the car but no he decided to use it to impress a girl who is probably going to cheat still lipsrsealed

And you guys are encouraging him undecided

Not in your life indeed. Why are you pained? Is it your money? People like you no dey make am but if na your daughters you go dey find simp but na redpiller narcissists like you go dey fvk their well sized punna for free
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Not in your life indeed. Why are you pained? Is it your money? People like you no dey make am but if na your daughters you go dey find simp but na redpiller narcissists like you go dey fvk their well sized punna for free
why would I be pained

Is not my Money wasted undecided

Not all redpiller are toxic,if I have a daughter she can marry whoever she wants undecided

And am I supposed to pay for pussy , that's the mistakes alot of men make everyday lipsrsealed,you both enjoyed it if she collects money for sex then she's a prostitution (simple) lipsrsealed
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
why would I be pained

Is not my Money wasted undecided

Not all redpiller are toxic,if I have a daughter she can marry whoever she wants undecided

And am I supposed to pay for pussy that the mistakes men make everyday lipsrsealed,you both enjoyed it if she collects money for sex then she's a prostitution (simple) lipsrsealed

You are a fool for thinking spoiling your woman equates paying for pussy. Shallow brain. That's why your daughters ended prostitutes. Evil comes to evil people like you through their unfortunate children. Get lost with your she enjoyed it nonsense. You are sick. I am sure you are one old and lonely, miserable divorcee whom every woman runs away from. Na redpillers go knack your daughters cheap punna tire.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

You are a fool for thinking spoiling your woman equates paying for pussy. Shallow brain. That's why your daughters ended prostitutes. Evil comes to evil people like you through their unfortunate children. Get lost with your she enjoyed it nonsense. You are sick. I am sure you are one old and lonely, miserable divorcee whom every woman runs away from. Na redpillers go knack your daughters cheap punna tire.
your too emotional tongue

Ever since the rise of feminist I don't see the need for a man to spoil or pamper any woman anymore undecided

Since what a man can do a woman can do better

Only if she have accepted her feminine nature and doesn't drag head of the house with me,and is respectful,then she can be spoilt and pampered and treated like a real wife cheesy

When don't have much wife material anymore,just women trying to be men sad

I don't have a daughter but I if do make one I'll make sure she's a strong independent woman that would never need to be a liability to any innocent man out there undecided

Appreciating each other in a relationship is good,not one guy doing all the spending and the other one just lye down eat and knack tongue
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
your too emotional tongue

Ever since the rise of feminist I don't see the need for a man to spoil or pamper any woman anymore undecided

Since what a man can do a woman can do better

Only if she have accepted her feminine nature and doesn't drag head of the house with me,and is respectful,then she can be spoilt and pampered and treated like a real wife cheesy

When don't have much wife material anymore,just women trying to be men sad

I don't have a daughter but I if do make one I'll make sure she's a strong independent woman that would never need to be a liability to any innocent man out there undecided

Appreciating each other in a relationship is good,not one guy doing all the spending and the other one just lye down eat and knack tongue

If anyone decides to spoil their wives it should be none of your fvcking business. Get lost, mind your business and stay in your perpetual misery.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

If anyone decides to spoil their wives it should be none of your fvcking business. Get lost, mind your business and stay in your perpetual misery.
lol e pain am grin

Ogbeni stop being a liability and make yourself Useful to whoever the simp is your dating,not just sex sex sex!!! undecided

I don't see any reason anything I wrote would offend anybody only leeches and lazy feminist cheesy

Anyone can spoil their wife,but make the wife also try spoil the hubby undecided,abi it only goes one way grin

Dey look for you go dash you car grin

Lazy ass
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
lol e pain am grin

Ogbeni stop being a liability and make yourself Useful to whoever the simp is your dating

No be only sex u for sabi

I don't see any reason anything I wrote would offend anybody only leeches and lazy feminist undecided

Dey look for you go dash you car grin
Lazy

Fool I am happily married and not to a frustrated, sadistic, lonely narcissist like you. May you never find anyone to love your broke ass. Lunatic.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Fool I am happily married and not to a frustrated, sadistic, lonely narcissist like you. May you never find anyone to love your broke ass. Lunatic.
lol,you don catch maga grin

I really pity the bro(simp)

But really what have is said that is making you angry like this

You want your husband to spoil you but you no fit buy slippers for am undecided

No be juju be that

In fact am sure you used juju on that man,abeg free am oooo angry
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
lol,you don catch maga grin

I really pity the bro(simp)

But really what have is said that is making you angry like this

You want your husband to spoil you but you no fit buy slippers for am undecided

No be juju be that

In fact am sure you used juju on that man,abeg free am oooo angry

Dumbass frustrated, lonely sad old fool. Your sore pain is that ordinary salt no woman don buy for your stingy ass. Pauper like you. May poverty glue to you like super glue together with those your useless children.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Dumbass frustrated, lonely sad old fool. Your sore pain is that ordinary salt no woman don buy for your stingy ass. Pauper like you. May poverty glue to you like super glue together with those your useless children.
madam are you sure you are saying this to me or to someone else undecided cause I don't know what I said to deserve all this insult,

Are you having marriage issue?

Cause you keep using these words "old" "narcissistic" "sadist"

And am none of those,am quite Young even undecided
And I don't have children yet sad

Are you redirecting your angry for someone else to me?

Some women who say they are "happily married" aren't really,and are just covering cry

If you need to talk, am here wink
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
madam are you sure you are saying this to me or to someone else undecided cause I don't know what I said to deserve all this insult,

Are you having marriage issue?

Cause you keep using these words "old" "narcissistic" "sadist"

And am none of those,am quite Young even undecided
And I don't have children yet sad

Are you redirecting your angry for someone else to me?

Some women who say they are "happily married" aren't really,and are just covering cry

If you need to talk, am here wink

And you expect me believe your lies? Well you gonna end up miserable with your stupid approach to life. I know you are a very sad and sore nitwi.t who grew up in abject poverty and will die in it.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

And you expect me believe your lies? Well you gonna end up miserable with your stupid approach to life. I know you are a very sad and sore nitwi.t who grew up in abject poverty and will die in it.
now I know you are a crazy old frustrated LovePeddler

Wait ooo,did I even attack you,you just jump on mention like a deranged pig

Foolish lazy ass frustrated house slut

You will eventually be used for Ritual with your greed and stupidity , looking for who to buy you car,why can't you restart you prostitution business and buy your own

I doubt you are really married,if so your hubby must be a bigger fool to settle for a slut like you

He better go and do DNA test

Am sure na gate man or driver go get the pikin

Mention me again and the devil shall know you !!!

angry
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
VandalSavage:
now I know you are a crazy old frustrated LovePeddler

Wait ooo,did I even attack you,you just jump on mention like a deranged pig

Foolish lazy ass frustrated house slut

You will eventually be used for Ritual with your greed and stupidity , looking for who to buy you car,why can't you restart you prostitution business and buy your own

I doubt you are really married,if so your hubby must be a bigger fool to settle for a slut like you

He better go and do DNA test

Am sure na gate man or driver go get the pikin

Mention me again and the devil shall know you !!!

angry

Thunder faya the slu.t that birthed an animal like you and chose to heavily pollute the earth with a narcissistic hopeless nuisance. May that her rotten Vj be set ablaze by bandits. You blady gigolo looking for who to feed your hungry lazy ass and getting pained seeing hardworking, successful men lavish their money on whatever they choose to lavish it on. Pained mofo. Get your flat, bony, hungry ass up and work or go use that your fugly, cursed worthless mother for money rituals. Impoverished,bitter, sore loser.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

Thunder faya the slu.t that birthed an animal like you and chose to heavily pollute the earth with a narcissistic hopeless nuisance. May that her rotten Vj be set ablaze by bandits. You blady gigolo looking for who to feed your hungry lazy ass and getting pained seeing hardworking, successful men lavish their money on whatever they choose to lavish it on. Pained mofo. Get your flat, bony, hungry ass up and work or go use that your fugly, cursed worthless mother for money rituals. Impoverished,bitter, sore loser.
I couldn't even read what you wrote,did your husband pick you from the village

Its like you don't want to know peace any more in your wrecked life,hoe like you irritate me, going to school just to become a Leach a parasite to a man ,FOR GOD SAKE!! Make your own money and spend it how you like but your family is to lazy that is why you are looking for who will dash you car

Successful men don't lavish their money on parasite only simps and Yahoo boys,real smart men spend on their queens who also support them and is not just a Bleep toy nagging dishwasher

I am probably more successful that that bastard you call a husband,but at last anyone can be anything on nairaland

Finished woman angry
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Digmygold:

but that's not he's wive thou, it's he's fvcking girlfriend,this may even be a skit for social media

But you have already disgraced your ancestors sad
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by DonroxyII: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cen7I1Oro_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I like this style ooo: grin
But Sow a Seed in Concrete aspect of her Life is Better

Can she maintain and manage this Big Tech:
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 4:21am On Jun 13, 2022
VandalSavage:
but that's not he's wive thou, it's he's fvcking girlfriend,this may even be a skit for social media

But you have already disgraced your ancestors sad

Fvck you. Mind your fvcking business and continue to roll in your sadistic poverty. Lazy ass dumbo. You will forever wail because men will keep lavishing on women and those men keep getting more successful than a constant, perpetual failure like you.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 4:24am On Jun 13, 2022
VandalSavage:
I couldn't even read what you wrote,did your husband pick you from the village

Its like you don't want to know peace any more in your wrecked life,hoe like you irritate me, going to school just to become a Leach a parasite to a man ,FOR GOD SAKE!! Make your own money and spend it how you like but your family is to lazy that is why you are looking for who will dash you car

Successful men don't lavish their money on parasite only simps and Yahoo boys,real smart men spend on their queens who also support them and is not just a Bleep toy nagging dishwasher

I am probably more successful that that bastard you call a husband,but at last anyone can be anything on nairaland

Finished woman angry

Your mother is the ruined whor.e for bringing forth a worthless creature like you into this world. May thunder strike that her wasted, rotten kitten a zillion times.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Fvck you. Mind your fvcking business and continue to roll in your sadistic poverty. Lazy ass dumbo. You will forever wail because men will keep lavishing on women and those men keep getting more successful than a constant, perpetual failure like you.
foolish men will keep spending on hoes till eternity,so you have nothing to worry about

Prostitution is the oldest business the world and it's. Because of hoes like you

Your calling me poor but can't live without a man undecided

Lazy ass bitxh

Ritual meat loading.......
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Your mother is the ruined whor.e for bringing forth a worthless creature like you into this world. May thunder strike that her wasted, rotten kitten a zillion times.
am sorry for your pain lipsrsealed
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
VandalSavage:
foolish men will keep spending on hoes till eternity,so you have nothing to worry about

Prostitution is the oldest business the world and it's. Because of hoes like you

Your calling me poor but can't live without a man undecided

Lazy ass bitxh

Ritual meat loading.......

Not surprised you broke it down so we'll. You were born by a hoe. Get your fvcking frustrated jobless gigolo ass off my mention. Perpetual eleribu.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Not surprised you broke it down so we'll. You were born by a hoe. Get your fvcking frustrated jobless gigolo ass off my mention. Perpetual eleribu.
I swear to God if you ever quote me again on the forum again

you crazy psychopath angry
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
VandalSavage:
I swear to God if you ever quote me again on the forum again

you crazy psychopath angry

Wetin you wan do frustrated egbelegbe?
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Wetin you wan do frustrated egbelegbe?
is like you no wan get any more children angry
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
VandalSavage:
is like you no wan get any more children angry

Frustrated gigolo. Na your hoe daughters and your useless sons you wan throw inside fire so. Broke ass gigolo. Shishi no woman will ever give your bony ass.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Frustrated gigolo. Na your hoe daughters and your useless sons you wan throw inside fire so. Broke ass gigolo. Shishi no woman will ever give your bony ass.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol,This was fun grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.