Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. (3172 Views)

YAHUSHUAH Is The Beginning Of YAHUWAH'S Creature (the First To Be Created) / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
This is a conversation that I was so so cautious to no make it segregational or denominational but u av made it seem so from ur angel...
I was born Pentecostal but I am not Pentecostal...I am just notin but a follower of Christ...I am a Sunday school teacher and coordinator or two different denomination. At the start of all my teaching I do tell then...I won't teach u the teaching of men by consensus but I will teach u wat d Bible says and how it was bn said even if it against wat d denomination teach. Leaders of these denomination don't like it wen I conflict with their rule but still they can't just against it,or stop me...they love it but u know all these orders from above kinda thing. Thinks like "you are right truly,but u know these is how we do things in our church from the headquarters,these are wat we were told"
I stated the above for u to know that I am not lenient to denomination but the Bible...
You kept saying secret,secret,secret... revealed by our brethen,taught by them etc.. .forgetting that even Paul himself said if an angel,or any apostle or even himself reveal other things to us that has not been revealed we should not believe...even if they claim to even seen an angel or God...those things may or may not be true...even if they are...we were advised to stick to wat had been reveal so that we will not by any chance loose our strong footing due to not being vigilant enough.
Dear MaxinDHouse I never said u were wrong or right...I don't know myself because it wasn't revealed...my advice had always been let us always stick to wat had bn revealed extensively in the scriptures and not contemporary times with are debatable as I av shown to you.

All i'm trying to say is "stop admiring me if you're not ready to embrace the source of my wisdom"
We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you can't be a worshiper of our God if you're not with us.
You may be with any religion in INTERFAITH worship but we are not taught that way! Matthew 16:6, 12

So if you're not with us you will be our neighbour {Mark 12:29-31} only those with us are our brothers in the faith! Matthew 12:46-50
Thanks! smiley
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2022
admire a fallen watcher? Better face your maters in the watchtower

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 11:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Why should I have this?
Is it a prerequisite to something?
U bliv in nothing then?...an atheist?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

U bliv in nothing then?...an atheist?

You believe in deities then?… a monolatrist?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

All i'm trying to say is "stop admiring me if you're not ready to embrace the source of my wisdom"
We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you can't be a worshiper of our God if you're not with us.
You may be with any religion in INTERFAITH worship but we are not taught that way! Matthew 16:6, 12

So if you're not with us you will be our neighbour {Mark 12:29-31} only those with us are our brothers in the faith! Matthew 12:46-50
Thanks! smiley
Dear MaxinDHouse
You are beyond this...don't restrict ursef...but no problem...I bliv at least we had a reasonable and mature discussion and dats okay...it was a pleasure and thank u
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

You believe in deities then?… a monolatrist?
I believe in God.. yes I am a believer...
Are u? Or are u a believer?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 11:36am On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

I believe in God.. yes I am a believer...
Are u? Or are u a believer?

God is a title not a person, monolatrist.
You a believer, that’s orthoDOX from Doxa contrast to episteme .

And it seems you don’t know what “athiest” means?
It means “godless” not “Yahwehless”, I presume cannanite Yahweh is the name of your deity

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title not a person, monolatrist.
You a believer, that’s orthoDOX from Doxa contrast to episteme .

And it seems you don’t know what “athiest” means?
It means “godless” not “Yahwehless”, I presume cannanite Yahweh is the name of your deity
Dear Maynman
I understand all these u wrote up there...am asking what or who is ur God? Simple...am I asking too much...I need to know to start an intelligent conversation with u in a very mature way
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear MaxinDHouse
You are beyond this...don't restrict ursef...but no problem...I bliv at least we had a reasonable and mature discussion and dats okay...it was a pleasure and thank u

Thanks for sharing your time with me! smiley
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Maynman
I understand all these u wrote up there...am asking what or who is ur God? Simple...am I asking too much...I need to know to start an intelligent conversation with u in a very mature way

immaculatesense, I don’t have any Deity, I know it is difficult for indoctrinated monolatrist not to accept it.
God comes from Theos. And it’s a title used mostly In Greek mythology.
Why are you forcing greek theos on me?
You haven’t made any reasonable contribution since, Believer.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for sharing your time with me! smiley
U are wlc brother
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

immaculatesense, I don’t have any Deity, I know it is difficult for indoctrinated monolatrist not to accept it.
God comes from Theos. And it’s a title used mostly In Greek mythology.
Why are you forcing greek theos on me?
You haven’t made any reasonable contribution since, Believer.
Dear Maynman
Forcing on you? Everyone on this thread know that's far from bn true.
U said I av not made any reasonable contribution since...that true to u...cos I av not discussed with u and I don't even know wat to discuss with u...u quoted me and I wanted to know why.
Even till now I still cannot say who you are,wat u bliv...so there is no way I can reasonably contribute as regards you...cos I don't av an idea who are and wat ur for or against.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Maynman
Forcing on you? Everyone on this thread know that's far from bn true.
U said I av not made any reasonable contribution since...that true to u...cos I av not discussed with u and I don't even know wat to discuss with u...u quoted me and I wanted to know why.
Even till now I still cannot say who you are,wat u bliv...so there is no way I can reasonably contribute as regards you...cos I don't av an idea who are and wat ur for or against.

I said Forcing Greek theos(god God goD, GOD gOd gOD etc) on me*, Believer immaculatesense.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I said Forcing Greek theos(god God goD, GOD gOd gOD etc) on me*, Believer immaculatesense.
Ohhh... I get...I am sorry
Let me rephrase my question better.
Which God or deity or being or (any way u would prefer it/him/her being called) do u believe in?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Ohhh... I get...I am sorry
Let me rephrase my question better.
Which God or deity or being or (any way u would prefer it/him/her being called) do u believe in?

Believer immaculatesense, Why should I believe in mythology deities? Is it a prerequisite for something?

It’s the same as asking me which cartoon characters do I believe in, only a believer can answer.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Believer immaculatesense, Why should I believe in mythology deities? Is it a prerequisite for something?

It’s the same as asking me which cartoon characters do I believe in.
Tell me why...maybe we could talk...maybe we could learn...maybe it will be beneficial...what shapens ur idea or knowledge about not believing in any deity
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 3:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Tell me why...maybe we could talk...maybe we could learn...maybe it will be beneficial...what shapens ur idea or knowledge about not believing in any deity

Do you know what mythology is? Let’s start from there.
Cartoons are also mythology hope you know? All the fairy tales you read when you were young all are mythology, which one among did you believe?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Do you know what mythology is? Let’s start from there.
Cartoons are also mythology hope you know?
Yes I know...cartoon is a myth...
I av answered ur question now on mythology answer dis
Is dream a mythology?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Yes I know...cartoon is a myth...
I av answered ur question now on mythology answer dis
Is dream a mythology?

I don’t think you know what mythology is.can you define it? Believer immaculatesense.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I don’t think you know what mythology is.can you define it?
Lol...u don't need to Google search...I ask questions and answers questions off hand...I intentionally asked a question about dream and myth...and u gave a perfect answer even though it's google showing a slight difference between dream and myth...in the same way...the fact that sometime cannot totally be explained or told or evident to another doesn't not proof it isn't real...cartoon are not real by created in the artistic minds which makes it a myth but dreams also cannot be evident or proven but since everyone dreams we decided to accept it as not bn myth...but still u can't confirm and I can't proof it to u convincingly that I dreamt overnight...
Here is wat am saying...
The fact that our father formulated tortoise stories and animal stories to us to teach morals (which is a myth) doesn't mean that their encounter with super powers that dey decided to document are also myth...
Note...Dreams(not myth) and Cartoons (myth)... smile
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I don’t think you know what mythology is.can you define it? Believer immaculatesense.

Seems u love my moniker...it means the sense that is pure,unbiased and not subject...not perfect anyways but objective without bias
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...u don't need to Google search...I ask questions and answers questions off hand...I intentionally asked a question about dream and myth...and u gave a perfect answer even though it's google showing a slight difference between dream and myth...in the same way...the fact that sometime cannot totally be explained or told or evident to another doesn't not proof it isn't real...cartoon are not real by created in the artistic minds which makes it a myth but dreams also cannot be evident or proven but since everyone dreams we decided to accept it as not bn myth...but still u can't confirm and I can't proof it to u convincingly that I dreamt overnight...
Here is wat am saying...
The fact that our father formulated tortoise stories and animal stories to us to teach morals (which is a myth) doesn't mean that their encounter with super powers that dey decided to document are also myth...
Note...Dreams(not myth) and Cartoons (myth)... smile

It will make sense to a believer.
Bwahahahah
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Seems u love my moniker...it means the sense that is pure,unbiased and not subject...not perfect anyways but objective without bias

Yes, believer immaculatesense. The same way you love mine, dear grin

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

It will make sense to a believer.
Bwahahahah
Lol.. dis is a mature discussion...I will just want u to proof to me why dreams are not myth but cartoons that was created from men's thinking (brain that produces dreams also) cartoon is myth...
Proof it...wat makes cartoon myth and dream not myth
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Yes, believer immaculatesense. The same way you love mine, dear grin

Yes sure...I love ur moniker
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol.. dis is a mature discussion...I will just want u to proof to me why dreams are not myth but cartoons that was created from men's thinking (brain that produces dreams also) cartoon is myth...
Proof it...wat makes cartoon myth and dream not myth

Read slowly. I know that you don’t read and research, you just say it off hand right? But try read this
You are acting desperate now, true colors coming out, believer immaculatesense.

What’s the origin of the word “dreams”?

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Yes sure...I love ur moniker

Believer immaculatesense wink
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Read slowly. I know that you don’t read and research, you just say it off hand right?
You are acting desperate now, true colors coming out, believer immaculatesense.

What’s the origin of the word “dreams”?
Why do u like wasting time... we still have a long way to go in our mature discussion...
I av read wat u posted and I said ur right...I only asked...why will u say dreams are NOT myth and cartoons is myth?
Note in the definition of myth is a traditional story that are ostensible. And Ostensible means not necessarily true.
So,how is dream not a myth but cartoon is?
Just answer plainly and comprehensively
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Why do u like wasting time... we still have a long way to go in our mature discussion...
I av read wat u posted and I said ur right...I only asked...why will u say dreams are NOT myth and cartoons is myth?
Note in the definition of myth is a traditional story that are ostensible. And Ostensible means not necessarily true.
So,how is dream not a myth but cartoon is?
Just answer plainly and comprehensively

I’ve made it easier for you, now slowly read.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I’ve made it easier for you, now slowly read.
Very good...I know initially wat ur drawing my attention to but I don't want to infer so u won't deny...I wanted u to point it our ursef.
So,why did u call God story or it scriptures myth?
Now let the discussion start since I av clarified sometin
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Very good...I know initially wat ur drawing my attention to but I don't want to infer so u won't deny...I wanted u to point it our ursef.
So,why did u call God story or it scriptures myth?
Now let the discussion start since I av clarified sometin

Weak.

God is a title, which particular deity story are you talking about?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Weak.
God is a title, which particular deity story are you talking about?
YHWH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Truth Not Tarqiyyah Is What Islam Preahces / Malawian Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Buys New $12million Mansion, Shows Off Luxury / Origin Of Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.