Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. (3080 Views)

YAHUSHUAH Is The Beginning Of YAHUWAH'S Creature (the First To Be Created) / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

I like u alot and I know ur a JW...and ur right in some instances,I av bn following u and people from different backgrounds and I don't really talk but in few cases...u are at fault and d other guy is at fault...and I am gonna point dat and den correlate the two opinion...u always claim angel Michael is Jesus using Daniel 12:1-3 but forgetting that Daniel 10:13 clearly showed us dat Michael I just one of the unnumbered Archangels in heaven and there is no correlation between Jesus and Michael...even Jude bn a brother to Jesus would av linked Michael with Jesus if it were true but simply referred to him as Michael and notin more.
To the other guy...he was wrong and u we're right wen he said the Father who is the one and true God is not greater than Jesus is the first born (prototype) of all creation wen Jesus himself numeriosly stated it that His Father and His God is greater than him-John 14:28 and even Paul stated it that it was God dat delegated power and authority to Jesus to act until the assignment is done in-1corinth 15:27-28...
Here is my conclusion...
We will keep getting ourselves wrong if we start learning to denominational and doctrinal bais...it is time we start interpreting the Bible the way it is without trying to make a denomination or sect more Superior to another...and most importantly,we divide us more is when everyone start inferring meaning to scriptures...inference brings diversity and diversity potentially brings division...let's just keep the Bible simple and stay within it confines for interpretation and not inference

Jesus is Archangel Michael!
Just ask for scriptural backings or ask question and i'll give you the answers.
I'm not out for likes but truth and Jesus never promised us that we will be liked for truth {Matthew 10:22} but one thing is sure we will be noticed and admired! Matthew 5:14-16

As for denominational issues, i'm one of JWs we are no part of any religion, we stand alone, so if you're not one of JWs it simply means you're not a worshiper of our God!
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is Archangel Michael!
Just ask for scriptural backings or ask question and i'll give you the answers.
I'm not out for likes but truth and Jesus never promised us that we will be liked for truth {Matthew 10:22} but one thing is sure we will be noticed and admired! Matthew 5:14-16

As for denominational issues, i'm one of JWs we are no part of any religion, we stand alone, so if you're not one of JWs it simply means you're not a worshiper of our God!
Like I said...I don't do division or denomination...but let's get to it...we both study the Bible and we both believe we av d knowledge of the scriptures...so,let's get to it
Below are the passages that made references to Archangel Michael...link them with Jesus Christ with biblical proof and I will distinct them with biblical proof
Daniel 10:1-21;11:1
Daniel 12:1-3
Jude 1:5-10
Revelation 12:1-18
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

Like I said...I don't do division or denomination...but let's get to it...we both study the Bible and we both believe we av d knowledge of the scriptures...so,let's get to it
Below are the passages that made references to Archangel Michael...link them with Jesus Christ with biblical proof and I will distinct them with biblical proof
Daniel 10:1-21;11:1
Daniel 12:1-3
Jude 1:5-10
Revelation 12:1-18

First of all Apart from the Almighty God other heavenly beings are God's sons (angels) and Jesus has repeatedly made it clear that he's not the Almighty God! John 17:3; 20:17

There are angels that are closer to the most high depending on their ranks in heaven so Jesus who was SENT by the Almighty must be one of them.

According to Paul's letter Jesus is the first born of all creations {Colossians 1:15} under whose authority all angels in heaven are subjected {Matt 25:31} no other loyal angelic son of God is mentioned as having his own angels apart from Michael {Revelations 12:7} Jesus couldn't have been the first born if he's not part of those been born!

Michael is the one standing for the salvation of obedient mankind {Daniel 12:1} his earthly activities will lead to a reshuffle of things and the dead will be resurrected {Daniel 12:2} many will gain insight to preach and teach others for their salvation {Daniel 12:3} some will understand all these things while selfish people will not understand! Daniel 12:10

The one and only prophet who told us he's from the realms above (heavens) is Jesus Christ {John 8:23 compare to Daniel 12:1} and he emphasized that his coming was for the salvation of obedient mankind {John 3:16 compare to Daniel 12:1} he taught people in parables which confused many but few grasp it {Matthew 13:13 compare to Daniel 12:10} due to his earthly ministry many became preachers as in fishers of men {Mark 1:7 compare to Daniel 12:3} lots of resurrection took place during his earthly ministry {Daniel 12:2} and he even promised that his voice will do more in the future {John 5:28-29} Paul made us know that it's the ARCHANGEL'S voice that will resurrect the dead! 1Thessa 4:16-17

Read and meditate thoroughly then respond!

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by cosiocan(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

I like u alot and I know ur a JW...and ur right in some instances,I av bn following u and people from different backgrounds and I don't really talk but in few cases...u are at fault and d other guy is at fault...and I am gonna point dat and den correlate the two opinion...u always claim angel Michael is Jesus using Daniel 12:1-3 but forgetting that Daniel 10:13 clearly showed us dat Michael I just one of the unnumbered Archangels in heaven and there is no correlation between Jesus and Michael...even Jude bn a brother to Jesus would av linked Michael with Jesus if it were true but simply referred to him as Michael and notin more.
To the other guy...he was wrong and u we're right wen he said the Father who is the one and true God is not greater than Jesus is the first born (prototype) of all creation wen Jesus himself numeriosly stated it that His Father and His God is greater than him-John 14:28 and even Paul stated it that it was God dat delegated power and authority to Jesus to act until the assignment is done in-1corinth 15:27-28...
Here is my conclusion...
We will keep getting ourselves wrong if we start learning to denominational and doctrinal bais...it is time we start interpreting the Bible the way it is without trying to make a denomination or sect more Superior to another...and most importantly,we divide us more is when everyone start inferring meaning to scriptures...inference brings diversity and diversity potentially brings division...let's just keep the Bible simple and stay within it confines for interpretation and not inference
1 Corinthians 11:18-19 For first of all, when ye come together in the assembly, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

The reason for the division in understanding of the Bible is for those who know the truth to standout and without the division the truth and lies will be yoked together.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
cosiocan:

1 Corinthians 11:18-19 For first of all, when ye come together in the assembly, I hear that there be divisions among you; and I partly believe it.
For there must be also heresies among you, that they which are approved may be made manifest among you.

The reason for the division in understanding of the Bible is for those who know the truth to standout and without the division the truth and lies will be yoked together.
Dear Cosiocan...i really like ur reply and observation which are really correct
Heresy means "school of thought" and it was necessary then because the church was just having a structure at the time and those school of thought created council meetings starting from the council of Jerusalem in Acts 15 to put to bed the mosaic law and circumcision...
But sir today...these school of thoughts are no longer necessary becos we now av a structure through the scriptures that has become our boundary...
I believe u understand even beyond wat I put up there...
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
cosiocan:

The time for this has passed, today God's loyal sheep have the same line of thought globally {1Corin 1:10} as Jesus prayed to his father {John 17:22} during the first century Satan was busy sowing weeds in the congregation and since Christianity has not been recognized globally it was difficult for even angels to remove the rebels among God's children {Matt 13:29} but when the organization has been known throughout all the continents Jesus called out saying:

“Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues" Reve 18:4

So in the year 1931 the true God began calling His newly reformed organization by another name "JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES" {Isaiah 65:15} and ever since then nothing like division again, anyone who doesn't want to maintain the oneness will be shown the way out! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

First of all Apart from the Almighty God other heavenly beings are God's sons (angels) and Jesus has repeatedly made it clear that he's not the Almighty God! John 17:3; 20:17

There are angels that are closer to the most high depending on their ranks in heaven so Jesus who was SENT by the Almighty must be one of them.

According to Paul's letter Jesus is the first born of all creations {Colossians 1:15} under whose authority all angels in heaven are subjected {Matt 25:31} no other loyal angelic son of God is mentioned as having his own angels apart from Michael {Revelations 12:7} Jesus couldn't have been the first born if he's not part of those been born!

Michael is the one standing for the salvation of obedient mankind {Daniel 12:1} his earthly activities will lead to a reshuffle of things and the dead will be resurrected {Daniel 12:2} many will gain insight to preach and teach others for their salvation {Daniel 12:3} some will understand all these things while selfish people will not understand! Daniel 12:10

The one and only prophet who told us he's from the realms above (heavens) is Jesus Christ {John 8:23 compare to Daniel 12:1} and he emphasized that his coming was for the salvation of obedient mankind {John 3:16 compare to Daniel 12:1} he taught people in parables which confused many but few grasp it {Matthew 13:13 compare to Daniel 12:10} due to his earthly ministry many became preachers as in fishers of men {Mark 1:7 compare to Daniel 12:3} lots of resurrection took place during his earthly ministry {Daniel 12:2} and he even promised that his voice will do more in the future {John 5:28-29} Paul made us know that it's the ARCHANGEL'S voice that will resurrect the dead! 1Thessa 4:16-17

Read and meditate thoroughly then respond!
Dear MaximDHouse
You are a very brilliant mind and I am very happy with wat u put up there,so simple and straight forward but I have this to point out to u...
Let's start with meanings and I know ur conversant with meanings
Angel means messanger
So the plural form Angels means messangers
Arch means command,lead
Archangel means commander of angel,or leader of Angels
Archangels then means plural Commanders of Angels
I will assume and believe u av read through the book of Zachariah and in the whole scriptures that is the book that detailed the roles,duty and hierarchy amongst Angels.
Let me get to the chase:
So,i started with Daniel 10:3 and the choice if words used by the angel named to be Gabriel referring to Michael as ONE of the archangels (plural)...showing that Michael is ONE OF the commanding or leading Angels in hierarchy.
Ezekiel 28:14 also prove that a particular angel called "morning star" (some people say the devil but u don't like to inference,I like staying within wat is revealed) was raised to that position of being a chief angel(though he misused is role) but this proved that God gave or elevated some Angels to Lord over others.
Now the question will be in what platoon of Angels are these Archangels lording over and which role is Michael playing as regards to this role?
My battery is red but I will continue from there tonight let's say 9p.m

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear MaximDHouse
You are a very brilliant mind and I am very happy with wat u put up there,so simple and straight forward but I have this to point out to u...
Let's start with meanings and I know ur conversant with meanings
Angel means messanger
So the plural form Angels means messangers
Arch means command,lead
Archangel means commander of angel,or leader of Angels
Archangels then means plural Commanders of Angels
I will assume and believe u av read through the book of Zachariah and in the whole scriptures that is the book that detailed the roles,duty and hierarchy amongst Angels.
Let me get to the chase:
So,i started with Daniel 10:3 and the choice if words used by the angel named to be Gabriel referring to Michael as ONE of the archangels (plural)...showing that Michael is ONE OF the commanding or leading Angels in hierarchy.
Ezekiel 28:14 also prove that a particular angel called "morning star" (some people say the devil but u don't like to inference,I like staying within wat is revealed) was raised to that position of being a chief angel(though he misused is role) but this proved that God gave or elevated some Angels to Lord over others.
Now the question will be in what platoon of Angels are these Archangels lording over and which role is Michael playing as regards to this role?
My battery is red but I will continue from there tonight let's say 9p.m

According to Jude 9 only Michael is the ARCHANGEL but some interpreters confused the word FOREMOST for ARCHANGEL:

Daniel 10:13

But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia! ~ NWT

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia! ~ Holy Bible

But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia! ~ NIV

The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, so I left him there with the prince of the kingdom of Persia! ~ RSV

So it was misinterpretation, there's just one ARCHANGEL but many angels after Michael became princes in heaven! smiley

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to Jude 9 only Michael is the ARCHANGEL but some interpreters confused the word FOREMOST for ARCHANGEL:

[b]But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia! ~ NWT

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia! ~ Holy Bible

But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia! ~ NIV

The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, so I left him there with the prince of the kingdom of Persia! ~ RSV

So it was misinterpretation, there's just one ARCHANGEL but many angels after Michael became princes in heaven! smiley

Weak, you’ve to try harder than that bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Weak, you’ve to try harder than that bwahahahah

Continue trailing me and you will learn a lot, trust me!
wink

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

wink

Just stating, if that’s your argument for Micheal is Jesus then bwahahahah, your masters in watchtower didn’t teach you well. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Just stating, if that’s your argument for Micheal is Jesus then bwahahahah, your masters in watchtower didn’t teach you well. grin

Your PERSONAL opinion!! cheesy

immaculatesense:

Dear MaximDHouse
You are a very brilliant mind and I am very happy with wat u put up there,so simple and straight forward but I have this to point out to u.

Jesus never told us that all will appreciate WISDOM but this forum is for mature minds not kids! wink

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your PERSONAL opinion!! cheesy

Jesus never told us that all will appreciate WISDOM but this forum is for mature minds not kids! wink

“But”
Seems you not brilliant enough bwahahaha

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by cosiocan(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

Here is my conclusion...

There ought to be divisions In understanding of the Bible so that the people that know the truth will standout, if we continue to follow those that we assumed understood the Bible, we will be yoked together in their errors.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
cosiocan:

There ought to be divisions In understanding of the Bible so that the people that know the truth will standout, if we continue to follow those that we assumed understood the Bible, we will be yoked together in their errors.
Smile...it would av bn more clever if u had use debate instead of division because the is nothing positive in division in the long run and thank God u quoted from the letter to d Corinthians...if u check chapter 1 of that letter...1 Corinthians 1:10-13
[10]I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.
[11]For some members of Chloe’s household have told me about your quarrels, my dear brothers and sisters.
[12]Some of you are saying, “I am a follower of Paul.” Others are saying, “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Peter,” or “I follow only Christ.”
[13]Has Christ been divided into factions? Was I, Paul, crucified for you? Were any of you baptized in the name of Paul? Of course not!

Even in Chapter three Paul scold them the more by calling them babies
1 Corinthians 3:1-4
[1]Dear brothers and sisters, when I was with you I couldn’t talk to you as I would to spiritual people. I had to talk as though you belonged to this world or as though you were infants in Christ.
[2]I had to feed you with milk, not with solid food, because you weren’t ready for anything stronger. And you still aren’t ready,
[3]for you are still controlled by your sinful nature. You are jealous of one another and quarrel with each other. Doesn’t that prove you are controlled by your sinful nature? Aren’t you living like people of the world?
[4]When one of you says, “I am a follower of Paul,” and another says, “I follow Apollos,” aren’t you acting just like people of the world?

I trust ur understanding to sort out the difference...I understand ur perspective if u had use debate (objective debate) instead of division
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

Whenever JWs say the Son of God transformed into the womb of Mary is the Archangel Michael most religionists often feel like raising the roof as if we can't back it up scripturally.
Well i'm not saying you should accept it or preach it to unbelievers because that's the name he bears in the spirit realms before his life as a human and earthly ministry, after his successfully mission on earth {John 19:30} his name is now Jesus Christ the lamb that takes away the sin of the world.

So we don't have to call him by his prehuman name rather let it be known that at the mention of the name of JESUS all knees of those who wants to continue living must bow.

Thank you! smiley
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

But the prince of the royal realm of Persia stood in opposition to me for 21 days. But then Miʹcha·el, one of the foremost princes, came to help me; and I remained there beside the kings of Persia! ~ NWT

Dear MaximDHouse
My compliment still stand but u and I know ur wiser than wat u just highlighted...I won't like to talk much on that but u know their Hebrew word and phrase for all is the same...so,let's just stop the jab...I don't want us to start chasing clout...I believe u understand.

So,let me continue from where I stopped.
Having through Daniel 10 stated that Angels are greater in rank and there are group and for a purpose. You may wonder why Gabriel's role throughout the scriptures is to deliver messages. Not only him,so Angels whose name were not mentioned also delivered messages to Moses, Zachariah,Mary,manoah,John etc. Since in all this roles they seems to hard fight and know how to war...little did Gabriel was detained until an Angel of war came...little wonder wen even a mortal like Jacob could detain an Angel and the angel even had to beg Jacob to free him but Gabriel seems to be leader of this fold because he said himself that he always stood in the presence of God(not all angels have that opportunity).
Some angels seem to be master of war little wonder an Angel could detroy thousands of able men in less than a day according to 1 Chronicles 21:15-16
[15]And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But just as the angel was preparing to destroy it, the lord relented and said to the death angel, “Stop! That is enough!” At that moment the angel of the lord was standing by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
[16]David looked up and saw the angel of the lord standing between heaven and earth with his sword drawn, reaching out over Jerusalem. So David and the leaders of Israel put on burlap to show their deep distress and fell face down on the ground.
But Michael stands out amongst this fold little wonder the Bible said in Revelation 12:7
[7]Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.
The Bible call those angels who forth his(Michael's) angel because he leads. Now the point I just made is to explain Daniel 12.
When u read Daniel 12 and Revelation 10...there are clear cut similarities I will like to point out and link then I trust ur wisdom in this regard to look into those similarities.
In Daniel 12:4
[4]But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”
And in Revelation 10:4
[4]When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Keep secret what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down.”

These two verses shows that (since wat was revealed was to happen in future and they av bn keeping note without restrictions) sometin must not be revealed which they saw.

In Daniel 12:7
[7]The man dressed in linen, who was standing above the river, raised both his hands toward heaven and took a solemn oath by the One who lives forever, saying, “It will go on for a time, times, and half a time. When the shattering of the holy people has finally come to an end, all these things will have happened.”
And in Revelation 10:6
[6]He swore an oath in the name of the one who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in it, and the sea and everything in it. He said, “There will be no more delay.

I don't need to talk too much on this...u can see the similarities...it's so glaring.

In Daniel 12:1
[1]“At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued.
And in Revelation 10:1
[1]Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, surrounded by a cloud, with a rainbow over his head. His face shone like the sun, and his feet were like pillars of fire.
The major thing here is that in Daniel the identity of the angel was revealed and not the description but in Revelation the description was given but not the name...but that description was powerful to show that he is a powerful angel,another angel that was given such rare description was the fallen morning star in Ezekiel 28...

The Bible told us in 1 Corinthians 15:52
[52]It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.

In Daniel 12:2 told us after Michael stands All the dead wIll rise.
But I Corinthians 15:52 said at the last trumpet meaning there is going to be more than one trumpet but precisely the last.
Now let's go back to Revelation. Since the Bible wasn't written in verses but like a letter..it mean a chapter is a continuation of the previous. In Revelation chapter 11 after chapter 10 ...in chapter 11 of Revelation 11:3 a reference was made to TWO witnesses but in Daniel 12:5 they were referred to as TWO men in linen but the similarity is the timing of there stay which is a time,times and half a time...
Revelation 11:15
[15]Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices shouting in heaven:
“The world has now become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ,
    and he will reign forever and ever.”
Revelation 11:18
[18]The nations were filled with wrath,
    but now the time of your wrath has come.
It is time to judge the dead
    and reward your servants the prophets,
    as well as your holy people,
and all who fear your name,
    from the least to the greatest.
It is time to destroy
    all who have caused destruction on the earth.”

Due to this numerous similaritieswe can see that Michael in Daniel 12 was the one John describe as the Mighty Angel in Revelation 10...
The question is will John knowing fully well who Christ is describe Christ as "a mighty angel"?

Pen down

1 Like

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever JWs say the Son of God transformed into the womb of Mary is the Archangel Michael most religionists often feel like raising the roof as if we can't back it up scripturally.
Well i'm not saying you should accept it or preach it to unbelievers because that's the name he bears in the spirit realms before his life as a human and earthly ministry, after his successfully mission on earth {John 19:30} his name is now Jesus Christ the lamb that takes away the sin of the world.

So we don't have to call him by his prehuman name rather let it be known that at the mention of the name of JESUS all knees of those who wants to continue living must bow.

Thank you! smiley
Dear MaximDHouse...
You know a good teacher if the word should not infer but only conmpare scriptures worth scriptures...u know this
So therefore the name Jesus bore was "the word of God"... He had no form...he lived in God John 1:1-14 talks about that and he will go back to that form after his mission ( 1 Corinthians 15:27-28) is fulfilled according to Revelation 19:11-13
[11]Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. Its rider was named Faithful and True, for he judges fairly and wages a righteous war.
[12]His eyes were like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him that no one understood except himself.
[13]He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.

His true name before his human manifestation is THE WORD...that is the only name that can be scripturally backed up without controversy

3 Likes

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Janosky: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

let's just keep the Bible simple and stay within it confines for interpretation and not inference.
Oga, your last sentence encapsulates my response to your comment.
Let me make some facts very obvious.

Point 1.
Oga,it was the popular belief in Christendom , acknowledged by Trinitarians and Bible scholars alike,that Jesus Christ is archangel Michael, (the Geneva Bible,1599 @ Daniel 12:1 & 10:13, confirmed this) before the Advent & proliferation of 1611 KJV Bible under the influence of the king of England who undermined the printing and proliferation of 1599 Geneva Bible .
To officially spread Trinity doctrine, the king James had to suppress 1599 Geneva Bible from the populace & English speaking world.
Point 2
Genesis 16:7 & Malachi 3:1, Amplified Bible & Geneva Bibles , both Bible translations of Trinitarians, proven that Jesus is an angel of Jehovah, his Father.
Numerous times, I have shared screenshots confirming the biblical evidence as well as church leaders (Catholics, Anglican etc. ) Confirmation of this truth.

Let me explain thoroughly the biblical evidence..

A)
Do you know God's prophecy of Genesis 3:15?
Who is that serpent of Genesis 3:15?
Answer: Satan the Devil, Revelation 12:9.

B)
Who defeated the serpent of Genesis 3:15?
Answer: The seed, Jesus Christ (@Gal 3:16), the Archangel Michael @ Revelation 12:7-9, breaking up the works of the devil @1 John 3:8.

C)
Jacob is also called Israel, Peter is also called Simon, Dorcas is called Tabitha,Jesus is called 'the Word','the Messiah", why not the archangel Michael he is?
D)
Why is Jesus the Archangel Michael ?
Answer:
Because Jesus is the son of God leading other sons (Angels) of God in battle,glory & victory @Matt25:31, 2 Thess1:7-8, Daniel 10:13.
E)
Whose voice resurrects the dead?
Answer: Archangel Michael,1Thess4:16 & John 5:28.

F)
Oga, pls pay thorough attention to this point and know the Bible truth of Daniel 10:13 & 12:1.
Many persons do not understand the use and meaning of Hebrew word "Haa.hat" (Hebrew lexicon 259) translated "the one/one of" at Daniel 10:13.
Biblical evidences: Daniel 10:13, Genesis 4:19 and Genesis 10:25 "Haa.hat" (Hebrew lexicon 259) translated "the one/one of" at Daniel 10:13 means "First/Senior/Leader of the pack.

Matthew 25:31,2Thess1:7-8, Daniel 10:13,Jn3:16 ,is Jesus Christ leading the sons of God to victory & salvation of Daniel and mankind?
Resoundingly YES !!

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Janosky: 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jude 1:9 "Jehovah rebuke you" is a copy quote of Zechariah 3:2.
The angel of JEHOVAH ('the Lord' @ Jude 1:9 is Jehovah. The Tetragrammaton was removed from the New Testament by copyist because of Jewish superstition).
Zechariah 3:2 & Jude 1:9 is a verbal dispute between the Archangel (Jesus) & Satan.

Apostle Jude quoted from Zechariah 3:2.

Shalom.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, your last sentence encapsulates my response to your comment.
Let me make some facts very obvious.

Point 1.
Oga,it was the popular belief in Christendom , acknowledged by Trinitarians and Bible scholars alike,that Jesus Christ is archangel Michael, (the Geneva Bible,1599 @ Daniel 12:1 & 10:13, confirmed this) before the Advent & proliferation of 1611 KJV Bible under the influence of the king of England who undermined the printing and proliferation of 1599 Geneva Bible .
To officially spread Trinity doctrine, the king James had to suppress 1599 Geneva Bible from the populace & English speaking world.
Point 2
Genesis 16:7 & Malachi 3:1, Amplified Bible & Geneva Bibles , both Bible translations of Trinitarians, proven that Jesus is an angel of Jehovah, his Father.
Numerous times, I have shared screenshots confirming the biblical evidence as well as church leaders (Catholics, Anglican etc. ) Confirmation of this truth.

Let me explain thoroughly the biblical evidence..

A)
Do you know God's prophecy of Genesis 3:15?
Who is that serpent of Genesis 3:15?
Answer: Satan the Devil, Revelation 12:9.

B)
Who defeated the serpent of Genesis 3:15?
Answer: The seed, Jesus Christ (@Gal 3:16), the Archangel Michael @ Revelation 12:7-9, breaking up the works of the devil @1 John 3:8.

C)
Jacob is also called Israel, Peter is also called Simon, Dorcas is called Tabitha,Jesus is called 'the Word','the Messiah", why not the archangel Michael he is?
D)
Why is Jesus the Archangel Michael ?
Answer:
Because Jesus is the son of God leading other sons (Angels) of God in battle,glory & victory @Matt25:31, 2 Thess1:7-8, Daniel 10:13.
E)
Whose voice resurrects the dead?
Answer: Archangel Michael,1Thess4:16 & John 5:28.

F)
Oga, pls pay thorough attention to this point and know the Bible truth of Daniel 10:13 & 12:1.
Many persons do not understand the use and meaning of Hebrew word "Haa.hat" (Hebrew lexicon 259) translated "the one/one of" at Daniel 10:13.
Biblical evidences: Daniel 10:13, Genesis 4:19 and Genesis 10:25 "Haa.hat" (Hebrew lexicon 259) translated "the one/one of" at Daniel 10:13 means "First/Senior/Leader of the pack.

Matthew 25:31,2Thess1:7-8, Daniel 10:13,Jn3:16 ,is Jesus Christ leading the sons of God to victory & salvation of Daniel and mankind?
Resoundingly YES !!

Dear Janosky
I understand ur enthusiasm...the trinitarian issue u raised those I belong to a section that believes it but I personally do not because I cannot be clearly beyond reasonable doubt be affirmed.
If u had read my current reply to @MaximDHouse...I addressed it...if u notice me I av bn on nairaland since 2015 and most times I come in as guest without logging in because I don't just talk on any issue...I read,respect opinions and them give a reply if am interested.
In that comment,it is extensive the correlation between Daniel 12 and Revelation 10...
The last trumpet sounds,voice of an archangel,the son of man descend does not mean that it is the same person that blow the last trumpet was the same archangel that speak and was the same son of man that descend...wen u read Revelation 9,10 and 11...u will understand Daniel 12...and the role that were played...
Read my last comment to @MaximDHouse
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Janosky:

Jude 1:9 "Jehovah rebuke you" is a copy quote of Zechariah 3:2.
The angel of JEHOVAH ('the Lord' @ Jude 1:9 is Jehovah. The Tetragrammaton was removed from the New Testament by copyist because of Jewish superstition).
Zechariah 3:2 & Jude 1:9 is a verbal dispute between the Archangel (Jesus) & Satan.

Apostle Jude quoted from Zechariah 3:2.

Shalom.
Dear Janosky
U should not be clever by half...u know that Jude 1:9 was not from Zach 3:2...
Because Jude made reference to Moses and Zachariah was to Jeshua.
Thoughit could av bn Michael and I could av bn another angel in such capacity and do not be surprised wen an Angel use "I the Lord"...it is a delegated statement as in Exodus 3 and Genesis 18
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear MaximDHouse
My compliment still stand but u and I know ur wiser than wat u just highlighted...I won't like to talk much on that but u know their Hebrew word and phrase for all is the same...so,let's just stop the jab...I don't want us to start chasing clout...I believe u understand.
So,let me continue from where I stopped.
Having through Daniel 10 stated that Angels are greater in rank and there are group and for a purpose. You may wonder why Gabriel's role throughout the scriptures is to deliver messages. Not only him,so Angels whose name were not mentioned also delivered messages to Moses, Zachariah,Mary,manoah,John etc. Since in all this roles they seems to hard fight and know how to war...little did Gabriel was detained until an Angel of war came...little wonder wen even a mortal like Jacob could detain an Angel and the angel even had to beg Jacob to free him but Gabriel seems to be leader of this fold because he said himself that he always stood in the presence of God(not all angels have that opportunity).
Some angels seem to be master of war little wonder an Angel could detroy thousands of able men in less than a day according to 1 Chronicles 21:15-16
[15]And God sent an angel to destroy Jerusalem. But just as the angel was preparing to destroy it, the lord relented and said to the death angel, “Stop! That is enough!” At that moment the angel of the lord was standing by the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite.
[16]David looked up and saw the angel of the lord standing between heaven and earth with his sword drawn, reaching out over Jerusalem. So David and the leaders of Israel put on burlap to show their deep distress and fell face down on the ground.
But Michael stands out amongst this fold little wonder the Bible said in Revelation 12:7
[7]Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels.
The Bible call those angels who forth his(Michael's) angel because he leads. Now the point I just made is to explain Daniel 12.
When u read Daniel 12 and Revelation 10...there are clear cut similarities I will like to point out and link then I trust ur wisdom in this regard to look into those similarities.
In Daniel 12:4
[4]But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”
And in Revelation 10:4
[4]When the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write. But I heard a voice from heaven saying, “Keep secret what the seven thunders said, and do not write it down.”
These two verses shows that (since wat was revealed was to happen in future and they av bn keeping note without restrictions) sometin must not be revealed which they saw.
In Daniel 12:7
[7]The man dressed in linen, who was standing above the river, raised both his hands toward heaven and took a solemn oath by the One who lives forever, saying, “It will go on for a time, times, and half a time. When the shattering of the holy people has finally come to an end, all these things will have happened.”
And in Revelation 10:6
[6]He swore an oath in the name of the one who lives forever and ever, who created the heavens and everything in them, the earth and everything in it, and the sea and everything in it. He said, “There will be no more delay.
I don't need to talk too much on this...u can see the similarities...it's so glaring.
In Daniel 12:1
[1]“At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued.
And in Revelation 10:1
[1]Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven, surrounded by a cloud, with a rainbow over his head. His face shone like the sun, and his feet were like pillars of fire.
The major thing here is that in Daniel the identity of the angel was revealed and not the description but in Revelation the description was given but not the name...but that description was powerful to show that he is a powerful angel,another angel that was given such rare description was the fallen morning star in Ezekiel 28...
The Bible told us in 1 Corinthians 15:52
[52]It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed.
In Daniel 12:2 told us after Michael stands All the dead wIll rise.
But I Corinthians 15:52 said at the last trumpet meaning there is going to be more than one trumpet but precisely the last.
Now let's go back to Revelation. Since the Bible wasn't written in verses but like a letter..it mean a chapter is a continuation of the previous. In Revelation chapter 11 after chapter 10 ...in chapter 11 of Revelation 11:3 a reference was made to TWO witnesses but in Daniel 12:5 they were referred to as TWO men in linen but the similarity is the timing of there stay which is a time,times and half a time...
Revelation 11:15
[15]Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices shouting in heaven:
“The world has now become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ,
    and he will reign forever and ever.”
Revelation 11:18
[18]The nations were filled with wrath,
    but now the time of your wrath has come.
It is time to judge the dead
    and reward your servants the prophets,
    as well as your holy people,
and all who fear your name,
    from the least to the greatest.
It is time to destroy
    all who have caused destruction on the earth.”
Due to this numerous similaritieswe can see that Michael in Daniel 12 was the one John describe as the Mighty Angel in Revelation 10...
The question is will John knowing fully well who Christ is describe Christ as "a mighty angel"?
Pen down

Michael is an angel but Jesus is human so when John writes a letter to Christians he can't bring in unnecessary details that has little or nothing to do with what we need.
Jesus is the model we need to follow his footsteps closely {1Peter 2:21} as for Michael being Jesus in his prehuman existence that's a sacred secret that will be revealed later.

I have presented the correlations that's why i said it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, those who knew it have the evidence and they're not forcing it on whoever doesn't know! smiley
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Janosky: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Janosky
I understand ur enthusiasm...the trinitarian issue u raised those I belong to a section that believes it but I personally do not because I cannot be clearly beyond reasonable doubt be affirmed.
If u had read my current reply to @MaximDHouse...I addressed it...if u notice me I av bn on nairaland since 2015 and most times I come in as guest without logging in because I don't just talk on any issue...I read,respect opinions and them give a reply if am interested.
In that comment,it is extensive the correlation between Daniel 12 and Revelation 10...
The last trumpet sounds,voice of an archangel,the son of man descend does not mean that it is the same person that blow the last trumpet was the same archangel that speak and was the same son of man that descend...wen u read Revelation 9,10 and 11...u will understand Daniel 12...and the role that were played...
Read my last comment to @MaximDHouse
Oga, thanks for your response.

In Revelation 9,10 and 11, different angels blew trumpet according to the demands of the ssignment given them to perform.
Theirs is not the last trumpet.
1 Thess 4:16, the last trumpet, the Archangel's voice, raising the dead, it's actually the same person , Jesus Christ doing all.

In the holy scriptures, do you notice that Joshua 5:13-15, Daniel 10:13, 2 These 1:7-8 and Revelation 12:7-9 are similar?
Na Jesus be that, leading his Father's heavenly army.
Hebrew word for Angel ('malak') , the meaning is "son/Messenger" (someone sent of God), John 7:16 & 17:18, that's Jesus Christ and the disciples.
From Matthew to Revelation,who is referenced as " the son of man?"
Not Ezekiel ,not Daniel or David, only Jesus Christ.
From Matthew to Revelation,whose voice will resurrect the dead?

Only Jesus Christ of course!

Shalom.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, thanks for your response.

In Revelation 9,10 and 11, different angels blew trumpet according to the demands of the ssignment given them to perform.
Theirs is not the last trumpet.
1 Thess 4:16, the last trumpet, the Archangel's voice, raising the dead, it's actually the same person , Jesus Christ doing all.

In the holy scriptures, do you notice that Joshua 5:13-15, Daniel 10:13, 2 These 1:7-8 and Revelation 12:7-9 are similar?
Na Jesus be that, leading his Father's heavenly army.
Hebrew word for Angel ('malak') , the meaning is "son/Messenger" (someone sent of God), John 7:16 & 17:18, that's Jesus Christ and the disciples.
From Matthew to Revelation,who is referenced as " the son of man?"
Not Ezekiel ,not Daniel or David, only Jesus Christ.
From Matthew to Revelation,whose voice will resurrect the dead?

Only Jesus Christ of course!

Shalom.

My brother, you don't need to stress yourself over this man, if he wants to prove he knows Jesus better than JWs all he needs to do is to prove by WORKS of his religion! James 2:18-26 smiley
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Janosky: 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The Hebrew word 'haa.hat' translated " (Hebrew lexicon 259) "the one/ one of" actually means First/Senior"/ leader @ Genesis 4:19, 10:25 & Daniel 10:13.

But most persons misconstrue that and think it's a reference to many archangels.
My bro,eku she oooo!
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Janosky: 11:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Janosky
U should not be clever by half...u know that Jude 1:9 was not from Zach 3:2...
Because Jude made reference to Moses and Zachariah was to Jeshua.
Thoughit could av bn Michael and I could av bn another angel in such capacity and do not be surprised wen an Angel use "I the Lord"...it is a delegated statement as in Exodus 3 and Genesis 18
That expression "Jehovah ('the Lord') rebuke you (thee)" is in ONLY found in Zechariah 3:2 and Jude 1:9.
Peter quotes Psalms 16:10 @ Acts 2:31.
Jesus was inspired to quote Deuteronomy 6:4 @Mark 12:29, is Jude inspired to quote Zechariah 3:2?

Yes,of course I
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Janosky: 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Maynman:

Please, learn from the screenshots presented by your fellow Trinity devotees.
Enough said.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 12:30am On Jun 17, 2022
Janosky:

Please, learn from the screenshots presented by your fellow Trinity devotees.
Enough said.

Why are you using the geneva Bible VERSION created in Switzerland and influenced by fanatics? You are no longer using the sahidic Coptic Bible Again? Bwahahaha

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Janosky:

The Hebrew word 'haa.hat' translated " (Hebrew lexicon 259) "the one/ one of" actually means First/Senior"/ leader @ Genesis 4:19, 10:25 & Daniel 10:13.

But most persons misconstrue that and think it's a reference to many archangels.
My bro,eku she oooo!

When you see a person whose job is known in his neighbourhood and you know that such a person shouldn't be vast in God's word as much as renown theologians yet this person is speaking with boldness and confirming what is been said with vivid WORKS of FAITH. James 2:18-26 compare to Act 4:13
Jesus said there's no need arguing blindly with such a person because a bad tree cannot produce good fruit {Matt 7:17-18} so that's the evidence of God's Holy Spirit. But when you choose to associate with people who are following worldly prestigious leaders in religion just like billions around you without any FINE WORKS of FAITH then it simply means you're deceiving yourself! Matthew 11:7-8
The Holy Spirit has borne witness to the truth as he himself confirmed that the explanation was direct and simple. So the only thing left for him to consider is the fine WORKS of FAITH which the whole world knew JWs does globally but if he's still struggling to argue over words (texts/letters) that he can't even prove by WORKS {2Corin 3:6} that he is one of those taught by the true God then it's best to allow him teach himself! smiley
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus warned us not to let emotions becloud our reasoning to the extent of doing what God will never forgive!

Sinning against the Holy Spirit!

Whoever is not on my side is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

“For this reason I say to you, every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the holy spirit, it will not be forgiven him, no, not in this system of things nor in that to come"

Matt 12:30-32

Is it right to fight in support of pure worship?
Of course it is {John 2:15} but then we must be careful not to fight against pure worship.

How can one be fighting against pure worship?
Due to our love for God we often feel concerned whenever we hear anything untrue about our God so we speak up against heresy.

But how can we know what is heresy after Jesus has foretold that Satan will pollute pure worship with falsehood? Matt 13:25

Well it's by observing the FRUIT (WORK) of the religion we are suspecting {Matt 7:16-18} because God established pure worship for a purpose so any RELIGION advancing towards the accomplishment of that purpose can't be false!

WHY?

Because all religions are the initiatives of highly intelligent beings (SPIRITS) so each religion will be perfectly established with people (imperfect humans) practicing it.
But how can imperfect humans who have diverse selfish motives come together to WORK in harmony with God's purpose that can't be carried out with selfish motives? Matt 6:24
That's the evidence of God's Holy Spirit!

So once you've found any RELIGION working towards the accomplishment of God's purpose whatever makes you criticize such a religion know that you're not fighting against those imperfect humans practicing the religion but in reality you're fighting as in sinning against the Holy Spirit which God has used to gather imperfect humans for his purpose, surely you can never find a better performing group, and if you can't find any other but they're all SCATTERED spiritually {Luke 11:23} yet you continue fighting against the one and only group achieving what God purposed, it simply means you hate God that's why Jesus said God will not forgive you! smiley

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 6:46am On Jun 17, 2022
Janosky:

That expression "Jehovah ('the Lord') rebuke you (thee)" is in ONLY found in Zechariah 3:2 and Jude 1:9.
Peter quotes Psalms 16:10 @ Acts 2:31.
Jesus was inspired to quote Deuteronomy 6:4 @Mark 12:29, is Jude inspired to quote Zechariah 3:2?

Yes,of course I
Dear Janosky
U know u are not right with ur defense up der...av read many of ur comments over d years and ur indeed great but u urself knows that u miss this one...okay let me point d error up there out for u using the same author Jude...
U said the statement of Jude must av bn quoted from Zachariah even wen the reference were different.. u gave example of Jesus quoting Deuteronomy in reply to the devil's trial and Peter's quote at the first sermon on the day at Pentecost...if u look at Jesus and Peter's quote u will see that the quote was direct without distortion in both purpose and reference...but in the case of Jude the purpose were not the same as per both the angel and d devil in the two instance were fighting over a two different reasons in those two different passages and even the reference (Moses and Jeshua) were not the same.
Now the question is where is Jude quoting from? The answer to this is very very important. And dis is it.
Still in this Jude...Jude quoted a passage in verses 14 and 15 that is also no where is the Bible(canonized scriptures)...let's check it out...
Jude 1:14-15
[14]Enoch, who lived in the seventh generation after Adam, prophesied about these people. He said, “Listen! The Lord is coming with countless thousands of his holy ones
[15]to execute judgment on the people of the world. He will convict every person of all the ungodly things they have done and for all the insults that ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”
From the above shows that the scriptures are more numerous than they are now and even some av gone into extinction...the above shows that Jude must av bn making reference to an incident that was written down by an author between Archangel Michael and Satan over the BODY OF MOSES, and not the Zachariah story talk about an incident entirely different.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. / God Is Above Jesus Christ! / I Think I Am Slowly Becoming An Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.