Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. (3118 Views)

YAHUSHUAH Is The Beginning Of YAHUWAH'S Creature (the First To Be Created) / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Are u Yoruba...cos I am...have u read Yoruba Bible cos I have...and I don't in church and radio interprete English to Yoruba cos I have...devil in Yoruba translation is Esu...though the name was borrowed from the Yoruba traditional just as how we interprete God as Olorun...but the stories of all thses deity differ but similarities in language names translation shows that they are not d same...
Why don't u just get my analogy...if u are from any tribe in the southern Nigeria...u will know wat an talking about

It was a misinterpretation by the first bible ever translated to Yoruba,
Read, dammit.
I’m a Yoruba, because you are doing it wrong doesn’t make it right. Learn.
Esu is not devil!

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

You are saying air.
Yahwism is from Hebrew and restricted only to them.
Judaism is from Yahwism bro!!

Esu is a Yoruba god. Read.
Why do u keep doing dis...at the beginning u urself related Yahweh with a tribe in cannaan and now ur saying it's restricted to only Hebrews...
Is Yahweh restricted to only Hebrews?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Why do u keep doing dis...at the beginning u urself related Yahweh with a tribe in cannaan and now ur saying it's restricted to only Hebrews...
Is Yahweh restricted to only Hebrews?

Yahwism is restricted only to Hebrews!
Read!
Who are the Hebrews?

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

It was a misinterpretation by the first bible ever translated to Yoruba,
Read, dammit.
I’m a Yoruba, because you are doing it wrong doesn’t make it right. Learn.
Esu is not devil!
Now y just got my point...esu is not devil but we use it like dat...same tin am telling u about Yahweh...one Yahweh is not the other Yahweh but one of those using it must av bn using it wrongly...but it's evident that they are not the same and dats my point.
I hope u grab
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Now y just got my point...esu is not devil but we use it like dat...same tin am telling u about Yahweh...one Yahweh is not the other Yahweh but one of those using it must av bn using it wrongly...but it's evident that they are not the same and dats my point.
I hope u grab

If you use it like that you are wrong.
It’s a misinterpretation.
Why do you badlywant to be wrong?

Seems one has to be intentionally dumb to be a believer.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

I hope u grab

And it’s only ignorant people that are using it “like that” even when it has been proven to be false.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

This one?
If it is restricted to Hebrews why did u post this then?... Yahweh the Canaanite god
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

If it is restricted to Hebrews why did u post this then?... Yahweh the Canaanite god

You are lost.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

And it’s only ignorant people that are using it “like that” even when it has been proven to be false.
Exactly my brother...thank God we are having dis conversation...
So,the fact that we are a god or idol dat is similar to the Hebrew God in name and not worship does not show they are d same...
And I told u I worship YHWH the Hebrew God...
Now u understand why I said Yahweh the Hebrew God
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

So,the fact that we are a god or idol dat is similar to the Hebrew God in name and not worship does not show they are d same...

Yawn.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

You are lost.
No no no...my memory does not fail me...u posted something about Yahweh of the shasu tribe...dat led to all dis...don't deny...this is not an argument or debate...just a conversation...no winner or loser...we are mature...but I can remember u talked about a Yahweh of shasu tribe
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

No no no...my memory does not fail me...u posted something about Yahweh of the shasu tribe...dat led to all dis...don't deny...this is not an argument or debate...just a conversation...no winner or loser...we are mature...but I can remember u talked about a Yahweh of shasu tribe

And?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

This is why you need to learn from Jesus' real spiritual brothers otherwise worldly philosophers will use philosophy and sociology to drag you into worthless arguments and then beat you in their own game!

Satan the devil and Èṣù is the same spirit person it doesn't matter how the worshipers try to brandish a spirit "by the way they rule over their adherents you will IDENTIFY them" Matt 7:16 compare to 2Corin 11:14

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
If not for dumbness, why would you say a Hebrew title is the same as a Yoruba god.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
There is just One true God all others are fallen angels claiming gods dragging worshipers after themselves due to the fall of man.

But when a spirit operates in a place and travel to another place no matter the distance all what intelligent humans need to IDENTIFY this spirit is the attributes not just the names because demons are liars they will never reveal their TRUE IDENTITY to anyone unless you're closer to the true God.

The one and only true God who doesn't lie is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that's why He stick to His promises without turning left or right, He declared to Moses that He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then told Moses His name. All other gods run from one tribe to another without giving their worshipers tenets because if they should do such a thing intelligent and wise individuals will correlate what they demanded in one place to another and unravel the mystery.

Of course today most people are trying to debunk what they read in the Bible because they are having the feeling that it was all fraud but we preach and teach them that there's no other truthful God apart from JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Spirit means breathe, any other meaning is delusional.
Exactly, Yahweh portion was given to him by his father.
Y’all are literally worshipping ISRAELITES and ABRAHAMIAC GODS.
God is a title not a person. Bwahahahah

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

And?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
U are unbelievable...I pointed out ur shasu tribe Yahweh after u av bluntly denied there is no other Yahweh but the Hebrew..and all u cud say is "And"?

Thank God ur own analogy of esu misinterpretation as shown the the hebrewyahweh that I and other Christ followers serve can't be traced to idol or myth even if he name sounds similar it still doesn't mean they are d same...we av agreed to that by the end analogy...any name correlation would av been language error...SIMPLE
Let's just cut the chase
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There is just One true God all others are fallen angels claiming gods dragging worshipers after themselves due to the fall of man.

But when a spirit operates in a place and travel to another place no matter the distance all what intelligent humans need to IDENTIFY this spirit is the attributes not just the names because demons are liars they will never reveal their TRUE IDENTITY to anyone unless you're closer to the true God.

The one and only true God who doesn't lie is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that's why He stick to His promises without turning left or right, He declared to Moses that He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob then told Moses His name. All other gods run from one tribe to another without giving their worshipers tenets because if they should do such a thing intelligent and wise individuals will correlate what they demanded in one place to another and unravel the mystery.

Of course today most people are trying to debunk what they read in the Bible because they are having the feeling that it was all fraud but we preach and teach them that there's no other truthful God apart from JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! smiley
I told the guy the same tin...there may be similarities in name...but the identity, character and storyline differs...
He agreed but can't just accept as though this is a contest that claps for winners and flogs losers...
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

U are unbelievable...I pointed out ur shasu tribe Yahweh after u av bluntly denied there is no other Yahweh but the Hebrew..and all u cud say is "And"?

Thank God ur own analogy of esu misinterpretation as shown the the hebrewyahweh that I and other Christ followers serve can't be traced to idol or myth even if he name sounds similar it still doesn't mean they are d same...we av agreed to that by the end analogy...any name correlation would av been language error...SIMPLE
Let's just cut the chase

This is getting boring and dumb.
Do you understand understand this tree?

Who are the shasu tribe, who are the Hebrew?
you don’t know. Darn

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is why you need to learn from Jesus' real spiritual brothers otherwise worldly philosophers will use philosophy and sociology to drag you into worthless arguments and then beat you in their own game!

Satan the devil and Èṣù is the same spirit person it doesn't matter how the worshipers try to brandish a spirit "by the way they rule over their adherents you will IDENTIFY them" Matt 7:16 compare to 2Corin 11:14
They are not the same person sir...they may both be fallen angel but the Yoruba esu did not play the role the biblical Satan played in the scriptures...if u are Yoruba like I am...u will know that
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

This is getting boring and dumb.
Do you understand understand this tree?

Who are the shasu tribe, who are the Hebrew?
you don’t know. Darn
Even from ur chart...the Hebrew are still different from the shash...so their Yahweh is different from the Hebrew Yahweh...and in language I told u bout the meaning of Gideon which gives regards to Baal...a Midian and moabite God but that doesn't mean they serve Baal but their is wat we call language borrowing or code switching in language...where one language influence d other due to some reasons...so,the shash language and the Hebrew language may sound similar and the name of thier god may sound similar but since their sorry line,worship mode and laws and rituals differs...this plainly shows their difference.
Can't u just get it?...people are reading our chats and they can compare and contrast our bases of argument...
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Even from ur chart...the Hebrew are still different from the shash...so their Yahweh is different from the Hebrew Yahweh...and in language I told u bout the meaning of Gideon which gives regards to Baal...a Midian and moabite God but that doesn't mean they serve Baal but their is wat we call language borrowing or code switching in language...where one language influence d other due to some reasons...so,the shash language and the Hebrew language may sound similar and the name of thier god may sound similar but since their sorry line,worship mode and laws and rituals differs...this plainly shows their difference.
Can't u just get it?...people are reading our chats and they can compare and contrast our bases of argument...

Bwahahahah, where did you see Hebrew and shasu tribe on the chart?
Do you know what Hebrew is?
This is getting dumb

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

The shash language bwahahahah cheesy
The shash and the shasu tribe means same according to believer immaculatesense , I knew that you were ignorant of all what you have been saying since.

I’m done.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Bwahahahah, where did you see Hebrew and shasu tribe on the chart?
Do you know what Hebrew is?
This is getting dumb
I want u to spill it and goof but u didn't...let me save u dat...u want to say but finding it hard to say that the shasu tribe are Hebrew but no they are not...that are wanderer and plunderer hmas their name means from Moab and northern edom who later inhabited a part of the Israel with the Hebrews...and dis shows why they live and fight over that territory over the years during the time of the Judges agmfter Joshua...

Can u beat that is disclaim it?
Go on
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

The shash and the shasu tribe means same according to believer immaculatesense , I knew that you were ignorant of all what you have been saying since.

I’m done.
Who said the shash and shash are the same?...
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

I want u to spill it and goof but u didn't...let me save u dat...u want to say but finding it hard to say that the shasu tribe are Hebrew but no they are not...that are wanderer and plunderer hmas their name means from Moab and northern edom who later inhabited a part of the Israel with the Hebrews...and dis shows why they live and fight over that territory over the years during the time of the Judges agmfter Joshua...

Can u beat that is disclaim it?
Go on

You have already exposed yourself
Shash tribe bwahahahah
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Who said the shash and shash are the same?...

Go on, tell me more about the shash language cheesy
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I’m done.
Shash and shasu...typing error and u know it
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Shash and shasu...typing error and u know it

Tell me more about the shash language.
I didn’t know Hebrew was a tribe, go on
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Lol...I just explained above. .read and reply the comment and not a mistake of h and u...
The shasu are not Hebrew but are Moabites and northern edom that settled with the Hebrew during the creation of Israel...little wonder they always fight over territory during the time of he Judges...their language must av sound similar since Gideon even bear a name that sounds to praise Baal the god of Moab...
Are u satisfied?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Lol...I just explained above. .read and reply the comment and not a mistake of h and u...
The shasu are not Hebrew but are Moabites and northern edom that settled with the Hebrew during the creation of Israel...little wonder they always fight over territory during the time of he Judges...their language must av sound similar since Gideon even bear a name that sounds to praise Baal the god of Moab...
Are u satisfied?

Hebrew tribe is different from shasu tribe acccording to believer immaculatesense bwahahahah.
Hebrew tribe is also different from the shash tribe, go on

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 7:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

I know u can't tell me that the shasu are
The hebrews...am waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Release Reverend King Now! / Where Is Heaven And Hell? / New Music: Hillsong Worship- There Is More Full Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.