Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. (3157 Views)

YAHUSHUAH Is The Beginning Of YAHUWAH'S Creature (the First To Be Created) / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

YHWH

This one?

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

This one?
You are bn clever by half ..subjective and looking for wat u wanna see not wat it is
From the widely accepted wikipedia

Etymology
Edit
The Tetragrammaton is not attested other than among the Israelites, and seems not to have any plausible etymology.[6]

Historically, scholars have considered the name to be related to the formula Ehye ašer ehye ("I Am that I Am"wink, the name of God revealed to Moses in Exodus 3:14.[7] This would frame Y-H-W-H as a derivation from the Hebrew triconsonantal root היה (h-y-h), "to be, become, come to pass", with a third person masculine y- prefix, equivalent to English "he",[3][8] thereby affording translations as "he who causes to exist",[9][10] "he who is",[8] etc.; although this would elicit the form Y-H-Y-H (יהיה‎), not Y-H-W-H. To rectify this, some scholars proposed that the Tetragrammaton represents a substitution of the medial y for w, an occasionally attested practice in Biblical Hebrew as both letters represented matres lectionis; others proposed that the Tetragrammaton derived instead from the triconsonantal root הוה (h-w-h), "to be, constitute", with the final form eliciting similar translations as those derived from h-y-h.

Modern scholarly consensus, however, considers Ehye ašer ehye to be a folk etymology; a later theological gloss invented at a time when the original meaning of the Tetragrammaton had been forgotten.[11]
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

You are bn clever by half ..subjective and looking for wat u wanna see not wat it is

Etymology
Edit
The Tetragrammaton is not attested other than among the Israelites, and seems not to have any plausible etymology.[6]

Historically, scholars have considered the name to be related to the formula Ehye ašer ehye ("I Am that I Am"wink, the name of God revealed to Moses in Exodus 3:14.[7] This would frame Y-H-W-H as a derivation from the Hebrew triconsonantal root היה (h-y-h), "to be, become, come to pass", with a third person masculine y- prefix, equivalent to English "he",[3][8] thereby affording translations as "he who causes to exist",[9][10] "he who is",[8] etc.; although this would elicit the form Y-H-Y-H (יהיה‎), not Y-H-W-H. To rectify this, some scholars proposed that the Tetragrammaton represents a substitution of the medial y for w, an occasionally attested practice in Biblical Hebrew as both letters represented matres lectionis; others proposed that the Tetragrammaton derived instead from the triconsonantal root הוה (h-w-h), "to be, constitute", with the final form eliciting similar translations as those derived from h-y-h.

Modern scholarly consensus, however, considers Ehye ašer ehye to be a folk etymology; a later theological gloss invented at a time when the original meaning of the Tetragrammaton had been forgotten.[11]

Yhwh of the shasu tribe. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
Did you see these picture In the Wikipedia page? Bwahahahah

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Etymology
Edit

This is where “I am that I am” comes from.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am

Can you show me yours?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

This is where “I am that I am” comes from.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am

Can you show me yours?
I quoted it up there...it's wikipedia sir
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

YHWH

Look at the father and mother of Yahweh.
Have you heard of yahwism?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

I quoted it up there...it's wikipedia sir

Really

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Yhwh of the shasu tribe. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
Did you see these picture In the Wikipedia page? Bwahahahah
This is just like saying any other names in the world...u will find the same in another tribe or similar...so,stop this similarity tin unless ur able to proof that the shasu tribe yhwh predates or was invented by the Hebrews...
Type ur name on Facebook alone and u will see names that are not u...dats just a restricted forum not to talk of worldwide languages
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

This is just like saying any other names in the world...u will find the same in another tribe or similar...so,stop this similarity tin unless ur able to proof that the shasu tribe yhwh predates or was invented by the Hebrews...
Type ur name on Facebook alone and u will see names that are not u...dats just a restricted forum not to talk of worldwide languages

According to Wikipedia sir.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Look at the father and mother of Yahweh.
Have you heard of yahwism?
Why are u like dis na...u are just bringing Yahweh from different sources and different places and background. .can't this proof to u they are not the same?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Why are u like dis na...u are just bringing Yahweh from different sources and different places and background. .can't this proof to u they are not the same?

Shasu of Yahweh history is one. Everything aligns.
The source is from Wikipedia, believer.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

They are the same if you are good learner of history and not a believer.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

According to Wikipedia sir.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
You still do not get it...wen Christian pray in native language e.g Yoruba they call yhwh "olorun" and "olorun" av another root name for an idol...same with iboms "abassi", igbos "chukwu" and Greek "theos" etc all av root meaning for idols different from the yhwh but it is understood since there are language insufficiency that allows substitute words...YHYH substituted for YHWH and latter for pronunciation substituted for Yahweh which now have root words in other languages that relates with idols worshiped in other climes
I hope u understand...it's just as simple as dat...to be honest...
That's y the major root word u av to check is YHYH
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

You still do not get it...wen Christian pray in native language e.g Yoruba they call yhwh "olorun" and "olorun" av another root name for an idol...same with iboms "abassi", igbos "chukwu" and Greek "theos" etc all av root meaning for idols different from the yhwh but it is understood since there are language insufficiency that allows substitute words...YHYH substituted for YHWH and latter for pronunciation substituted for Yahweh which now have root words in other languages that relates with idols worshiped in other climes

Eledumare is different from Yahweh.
Same way Yahweh is different from Allah.
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

No where in history is it written as “yhyh” no single place
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Eledumare is different from Yahweh.
Same way Yahweh is different from Allah.
But we Yoruba to use it for God in church...but as a different root meaning from the one we believe in...but that is language restrictions to u...dat doesn't mean we serve the eledumare or d ifa worshippers because we both use eledumare...or is it?
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=Maynman post=113895425]

No where in history is it written as “yhyh” no single place [/quote

I mean yhwh...typo error
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

But we Yoruba to use it for God in church...but as a different root meaning from the one we believe in...but that is language restrictions to u...dat doesn't mean we serve the eledumare or d ifa worshippers because we both use eledumare...or is it?

That’s the ignorance of believers.
They also call Satan, esu, well I blame Samuel ajayi crowther

Eledumare is a person not a title, theos is a title not a person.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=immaculatesense post=113895467][/quote]

Yhwh has his history, heard of yahwism?

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

They are the same if you are good learner of history and not a believer.
No...don't do dat bro...just as the name Gidieon means "Baal be praise" because they were under the midianites and moabites at the time doesn't mean midianites and Israelites serve the same God...this are language connection...and I said it's YHWH which for pronunciation reasons change to Yahweh,Yehovah, Jehovah doesn't mean it means any other God dat bears d same name along the changes that's why I clamour on root words which is YHWH
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

That’s the ignorance of believers.
They also call Satan, esu, well I blame Samuel ajayi crowther

Eledumare is a person not a title, theos is a title not a person.
Now ur getting my point...the esu that the tradition worshippers worship is not the same esu the Christians are calling devil...those it's dsame name...but their story and impart shows one was only borrowed due to language issues but depict different character...same with Yahweh of others climes and Yahweh of the hebrews
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

No...don't do dat bro...just as the name Gidieon means "Baal be praise" because they were under the midianites and moabites at the time doesn't mean midianites and Israelites serve the same God...this are language connection...and I said it's YHWH which for pronunciation reasons change to Yahweh,Yehovah, Jehovah doesn't mean it means any other God dat bears d same name along the changes that's why I clamour on root words which is YHWH

Gideon is a name.
Yahweh is just a telegrammation of yhwh, Yahweh is the correct one.
The “Jehovah” is a result of William Tyndale, a Jehovah witness.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

Now ur getting my point...the esu that the tradition worshippers worship is not the same esu the Christians are calling devil...those it's dsame name...but their story and impart shows one was only borrowed due to language issues but depict different character...same with Yahweh of others climes and Yahweh of the hebrews

Esu is a person not a title.
Satan/devil are titles.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Yhwh has his history, heard of yahwism?
U see d difference I am pointing to na...there is a difference yhwh and yAwhism...the "a" state d difference...a single letter or form or punctuation changes meaning drastically
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

U see d difference I am pointing to na...there is a difference yhwh and yAwhism...the "a" state d difference...a single letter or form or punctuation changes meaning drastically

Worship of yhwh is yahwism.
If you know history of your religion, you won’t be this lost.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Esu is a person not a title.
Satan/devil are titles.
I know but am saying d Yoruba esu and the Christian esu... though the Yoruba Christians borrowed the name form the Yoruba idolaters for language barrier reason...the story line of the esu in traditional Yoruba religion is different from the biblical Yoruba translation story of esu of the Christian Yoruba Bible . This shows that though one borrowed from the other...they are not the same due to believe and story line
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

I know but am saying d Yoruba esu and the Christian esu... though the Yoruba Christians borrowed the name form the Yoruba idolaters for language barrier reason...the story line of the esu in traditional Yoruba religion is different from the biblical Yoruba translation story of esu of the Christian Yoruba Bible . This shows that though one borrowed from the other...they are not the same due to believe and story line

Esu is a Yoruba god not a Christian god, darn

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

There’s no Christian esu, the misinterpretation has been noted and corrected. Read

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

Worship of yhwh is yahwism.
If you know history of your religion, you won’t be this lost.
U don't get my point...I know yahwism is the Hebrew bla bla bla...but since that name is not restricted only to Hebrew worship...in ur research u may find other climes attach to that appendage...
So,my point is...since the story line is different but the name is d same shows that just as we exemplified with Eshu in Yoruba shows that language borrowing but since there story differs and their worship...it shows they are not the same...simple...u can't argue that
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by Maynman: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

U don't get my point...I know yahwism is the Hebrew bla bla bla...but since that name is not restricted only to Hebrew worship...in ur research u may find other climes attach to that appendage...
So,my point is...since the story line is different but the name is d same shows that just as we exemplified with Eshu in Yoruba shows that language borrowing but since there story differs and their worship...it shows they are not the same...simple...u can't argue that

You are saying air.
Yahwism is from Hebrew and restricted only to them.
Judaism is from Yahwism bro!!

Esu is a Yoruba god. Read.

Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by immaculatesense(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Maynman:

There’s no Christian esu, the misinterpretation has been noted and corrected. Read
Are u Yoruba...cos I am...have u read Yoruba Bible cos I have...and I don't in church and radio interprete English to Yoruba cos I have...devil in Yoruba translation is Esu...though the name was borrowed from the Yoruba traditional just as how we interprete God as Olorun...but the stories of all thses deity differ but similarities in language names translation shows that they are not d same...
Why don't u just get my analogy...if u are from any tribe in the southern Nigeria...u will know wat an talking about
Re: Yahushuah Is The First Creature And The Person From Whom All Things Was Created. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
immaculatesense:

In as much as i don't like chatting with babies on their daddy's Tecno phones i must tell you this:
Èṣù in the Bible and in the Yorùbá traditional is exactly the same person!

Remember how i insisted that Michael and Jesus are the same person?

Well we don't follow stories or wait for someone to confirm that a spirit being can't behave perfectly like another spirit being each spirit has his own unique features.
So once we discover that two names are mentioned regarding spirit beings but the same attributes there's no need for doubts or blind arguments it's the same spirit person! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help!!!what Is The Best Way To Stop Your Child From Becoming An Atheist? / Atheist Dark Ages / A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.