Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (47224 Views)

Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2022
jrusky:

You should be ashamed of yourself for lost of dignity and principle. If it was Tinubu or Atiku that jumped fence in die to another party will you come here to say all these? A person like you that lack principle jumped instead to fight to the end and you are not ashamed of yourself. Your head no correct.

I'm even more ashaed of you that you are all hypocrite your anger is not Tinubu age your anger is just he is a Yoruba man so shut up and feck off. Mind you I'm not a Yoruba and im nor apc I'm a full pdp to the core. So feck off.

What is this one even saying? Principle? Are you sure you know the meaning of word How can you be against a political party of thieves. And still ride on their wings to power. Principle kill that your mouth you daft he goat ? You sure say you well so.
It is the same idiot like you that is criticizing Buhari what is the difference between Tinubu and Buhari. Monkey. Jumping from frying pan to fire in the name of wisdom

And to crown your stupidity you jumped into your tribe bullshit. I am Edo, and don't care about such nonsense. I supported Osinbajo earlier and that's also yoruba man. So I wonder where a hopeless deranged fool like you got ur assumptions from. Wack dunderhead

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by jaxxy(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Amojii:

Did I steal anything? I only stateted the obvious.

what's the obvious? Are u encouraging such act? She speaks on political issues not religious issues.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by jrusky(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2022
hornetclair:

What is this one even saying? Principle? Are you sure you know the meaning of word How can you be against a political party of thieves. And still ride on their wings to power. Principle kill that your mouth you daft he goat ? You sure say you well so.
It is the same idiot like you that is criticizing Buhari what is the difference between Tinubu and Buhari. Monkey. Jumping from frying pan to fire in the name of wisdom

And to crown your stupidity you jumped into your tribe bullshit. I am Edo, and don't care about such nonsense. I supported Osinbajo earlier and that's also yoruba man. So I wonder where a hopeless deranged fool like you got ur assumptions from. Wack dunderhead

Blablabla blublublu idi ala. Abeg feck off. Go sell your Obi to your cronies Ewu Anukpama.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Bmaster(m): 10:01am On Jun 11, 2022
kenedy175:
Only those that want a better future for Nigeria will vote Obi.

Sometimes, it baffles me when I see youths clamoring for an Atiku or Tinubu presidency after seeing the hell went through under Buhari.

Are we not tired of the suffering?

If you want Nigeria to work for us all, get your PVC for Peter Obi
gbamsolutely!!!!!!

On obi's mandate we stand!

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by realestate99: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2022
winterfell007:

Unde Peter Obi, Anambra was the only state in Nigeria that 75% of the UN MIllenium Development Goals (MDG). Go and check it with the UN. He was awarded for it. By following the MDG, [b]Anambra was able to drastically reduce [/b]poverty, check the statistics with NBS. That’s why I’m rooting for him
Which poverty did he reduce? Has poverty been reduced in Nigeria for the past 30 years? Please this is not GNLD marketing, tell us policies he formulated to reduce " your so called poverty" and by the way can you explain to me why doctors went on 13 months strike during his tenure.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2022
jrusky:

Blablabla blublublu idi ala. Abeg feck off. Go sell your Obi to your cronies Ewu Anukpama.

Lolzzz wetin be feck off. grin See village headmaster wey dey form woke. wretched slowpoke. No go school first. Dey disgrace your family name for argument wey u no understand. Ozourrr 2naira slowpoke.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by sonature1: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2022
realestate99:

Which poverty did he reduce? Has poverty been reduced in Nigeria for the past 30 years? Please this is not GNLD marketing, tell us policies he formulated to reduce " your so called poverty" and by the way can you explain to me why doctors went on 13 months strike during his tenure.

Are you sure you want to learn or you just want to attack?
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by realestate99: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2022
sonature1:

Are you sure you want to learn or you just want to attack?
Your first post was watery, I need coincise policies Obi did when he was in government, you can't just be throwing baseless stats around. You said he reduced poverty, what policies did he use, or he just commanded poverty to reduce and like a magician he was, poverty reduced in Anambra state.....note that not all of us are brainwashed yet.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by sonature1: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2022
realestate99:

Your first post was watery, I need coincise policies Obi did when he was in government, you can't just be throwing baseless stats around. You said he reduced poverty, what policies did he use, or he just commanded poverty to reduce and like a magician he was, poverty reduced in Anambra state.....note that not all of us are brainwashed yet.

PS: I didn't write the first one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/%3fs=09
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by realestate99: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2022
sonature1:

PS: I didn't write the first one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/peter-obi-a-complete-profile/amp/%3fs=09
These are just basic stuffs a non performing Governor will do in his state with the kind of allocation budgeted. Let the ineffectual Yahya Bello post his achievements, I bet it would be longer than this despite doing nothing tangible.
Mr Man, all you wrote here are not spectacular, imagine the number 28 point

28. He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

Is this not comedy? all those stuffs written there are no game changers, they are just stuff and average Nigerian Governor do with ease.
And by the way, no mention of poverty reduction here or the policies done to reduce poverty as perpetrated by the other guy that said Obi reduced poverty in Anambra.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by oneolajire(m): 11:36am On Jun 11, 2022
deepwater:

Did I say she was from the North
Do u have comprehension problems or what exactly ?
E be like say to talk dey sweet u abi? If I wooze u slap from here!

Na so you display ignorance and mumurity go tell that guy last year, naso he give u upper cut, you lose two teeth come run away.

Nairaland is for matured people, not small girls.

Rubbish dot com
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by sonature1: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2022
realestate99:

These are just basic stuffs a non performing Governor will do in his state with the kind of allocation budgeted. Let the ineffectual Yahya Bello post his achievements, I bet it would be longer than this despite doing nothing tangible.
Mr Man, all you wrote here are not spectacular, imagine the number 28 point

28. He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

Is this not comedy? all those stuffs written there are no game changers, they are just stuff and average Nigerian Governor do with ease.
And by the way, no mention of poverty reduction here or the policies done to reduce poverty as perpetrated by the other guy that said Obi reduced poverty in Anambra.

Okay, tell me how Tinubu is the mastermind of the new Lagos; we sabi una. No need to waste my time with you. I won't reply you again.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:

what's the obvious? Are u encouraging such act? She speaks on political issues not religious issues.

So what's concerns criminal in this is what I what to know.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Wchris(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha
Your brain is in your Anus
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
pamo23:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1535170273477017600

As for Obi, he will recognize the office-of-the-citizen.
No lies about that.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by God1stson(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author= post=113682582][/quote]

So should we now vote Tinubu in ur party! Or Peter obi. From ur anticidents I know u're avast to good leadership.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Emeka71(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
olatade:
cool cool cool
Abi o and let me be thier overall President.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
pacespot:

A defeatist mentality that is killing most Nigerians is what this one just displayed right here The same northerners have been voting against Atiku since time immemorial, and when did Tinubu become a national icon that cannot be defeated in the North? Tinubu is a regional leader as far as I am concerned and South West are even tired of his selfish godfatherism politics. Everybody is tired of this country as well as the Northerners. The candidate who is able to convince people that they bring a better change is who they will vote for. I will just imploy the Igbos not to fall into the trap of some people on social media trying to make Peter Obi look like an Igbo candidate, thereby setting off the contest between Obi and Tinubu as a contest between Igbo and Yoruba. Peter Obi should just continue to use the aura of EndSARS and youth surrounding his campaign to his advantage, that can also be extended to the North as well. If election is to be conducted today, Yoruba youths will vote Obi, and if youths are voting you, be sure that their parents will vote you as well.

So stop all this nonsense talk, everybody is just tired of Buhari's administration.
Okay Kiddo.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
kenedy175:

Structure Structure Structure!! You are that Structure. It's humans that begin or make up Structure. If you keep on being pessimistic, we will continue to remain in this problem the current government has put us in.

I was born and brought up in the north. When people say Obi isn't popular up north, I just laugh. I know the reality on ground. Northerner know and like him, but because if ethnoreligious sentiments, they'll prefer to go for one of theirs.

If we want to deliver Obi, we can If we put hands together.

So it's not a DOA mission. We can do this
I laugh too grin grin
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by OLULAW: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
NIGERIA RAPIDLY BECOMING ZIMBABWE WHERE WOMEN TRADE THEIR PUSSY FOR BOWLS OF UNCOOOKED RICE AND BEANS.

EIGHT YEARS AGO, I SAID NIGERIANS ARE SET TO ELECT ANOTHER PHARAOH THAT WILL ENSLAVE THEM FOR ANOTHER 8 YEARS. THEY STUPIDLY VOTED BUHARI, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

IN 2023, NIGERIANS ARE SET TO DISPLAY THE SAME STUPIDITY, THEY'LL VOTE ANOTHER SUPER PHARAOH THAT WILL ENSLAVE THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN. VOTE ATIKU, TINUBU OR OBI, AND YOU GUYS ARE FOREVER SCREWED UP.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Wwwq: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Adesign: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
deepwater:
Aisha Yesufu dey find Vice President post

That one na own goal oooo
Hausa no dey vote woman ooo, if not aisha buhari for win tinubu

She's not even Hausa,she is an etsako woman from Edo state.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nigerianization(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

Why not look up the meaning of the word stupid before standing up for your comrade.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by mabea: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Believes he is qualified to Govern Nigeria because;

1. He has only One pair of shoes.

2. He does not go to Church with any Security detail.

3. His son does not own a car at the age of 35.

4. He saved 75 Billion in the Anambra Treasury.

5. He has been wearing only one wrist watch since 1996.

Lol.
While Tinunbu believes he can govern Nigeria because it is his turn.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by pacespot(m): 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Okay Kiddo.

Keep dreaming oldie, it is only a slave that uses events of yesterday to judge what will happen today because a slave doesn't believe in the power of fighting for a change and making it happen. You will think you are seeing a film trick, just watch.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Idiko1: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/15566645_15566528screenshot20220610150130facebookjpegb0a555ccbbcbefdaf5fdfbaa3659526e_jpeg_jpeg0d0a7a9820ef8a3c0f45aea13316765f

On the link above, what idiotic statement to behold? If Lagos was not built by Awolowo, it was certainly built by Tinubu. Yet certain loudmouths forgot Lagos, like Abuja, remains an endeavor due to commonwealth.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by shegz24(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region of the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha

No mind them, they know the reality but prefer living in denial as it keeps their hopeless hope alive.

Obi may not even get more votes than Kwankwaso.

The guy needs better advisers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.