Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (47221 Views)

Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by zudozz: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace

How is Lagos ''Tinubu's Lagos''? You people are really cursed! You have been enslaved mentally. Just keep on soaking your garri n collecting #50 from keke n okada!

5 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Advancedman(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2022
pamo23:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1535170273477017600

Simply campaigning for peter Obi, chikena!

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
adioolayi:
Election wey Tinubu don win since...na formalities remain
Nibo niyę?

If you're a student sitting at home as a result of ASUU strike or an unemployed graduate you need bury your face in shame

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kenedy175(m): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bobbiee:

Are you surprised. These same people were ready to vote in Osinbanjo, the current VP. I think these people are agents of Satan sent to ensure the continued suffering of Nigerians up to the fifth generations.

I mean.. any right thinking youth will hope for an Osinbajo or Peter Obi presidency. These men have it all upstairs.

Since Osinbajo isn't contesting anymore, the logical thing is to go for the next available best candidate. But I see people, young people killing themselves for Atiku that has been in Dubai all this while and Tinubu that clearly feels its his turn to rule under the umbrella of a catastrophic party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Metrofox(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha

"party that lacks structure" but for the first time in Nigerian presidential election you must mention Labour party alongside PDP and APC .

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Theoarhics: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Peter Obi and Lamido Sanusi ticket would be the best..Sanusi as vice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by dway2life(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Starz825:

As if your vote go count..

We go waste am there.. No worry

If e nor count, why dem dey buy ur vote with 3k?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by IPIGMODS: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Ur future or ur ancestors?.... choose
Your fore fathers, you and your unborn generations.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Bigpapi1: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Only obi can save us GOD please

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by optimus106(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha

I dont care if he wins in 2023...I wont cast my vote for any old man or huasa/fulani candidate...Tinubu brought Buhahi now he wants to rule...he feels entitled, this is not the story I would like to tell my kids. Must I vote pdp or apc

4 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by lottomkyes200: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:

Tthat is where we miss it what do u mean we are the structure if we all work together we can beat them all.

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by DaveJacuzie: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Atiku and Tinubu are desperate

PO is not
he needs desperation to win atiku or tinubu
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Metrofox:

"party that lacks structure" but for the first time in Nigerian presidential election you must mention Labour party alongside PDP and APC .
Propped up by a major ethnic group in the country. Why not? Of course he'll perform behind the other major 2
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Starz825(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
dway2life:

We go waste am there.. No worry

If e nor count, why dem dey buy ur vote with 3k?
If he dey count APC no suppose win for osun..
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Washington505: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:

Stay there nau. We go leave you very soon. Obi we move. This one no Sabi analyse publicae. See when obi won the governorship election in Anambra state he came from an unpopular party he still triumph. And that party has maintain that status quo. President Peter Obi I greet you o

4 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Pardubice: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
just wait n see. Ur next biological name will be confusion

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kingyakos: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2022
IPIGMODS:

Your fore fathers, you and your unborn generations.

A serpent seed spotted

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by shegz24(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
All these Obi supporters need to go to the North as most dont even know how he looks like there.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by TruthinAction: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
The greatest challenge is how to protect our votes. This INEC officers can do magic the moment they see dollars. It happened in the last election. So, how do we ensure our vote counts?

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by iaindabawa(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tingotoe: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Washington505:

Stay there nau. We go leave you very soon. Obi we move. This one no Sabi analyse publicae. See when obi won the governorship election in Anambra state he came from an unpopular party he still triumph. And that party has maintain that status quo. President Peter Obi I greet you o
Hello! Nigeria is not Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Bobbiee: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
kenedy175:

I mean.. any right thinking youth will hope for an Osinbajo or Peter Obi presidency. These men have it all upstairs.

Since Osinbajo isn't contesting anymore, the logical thing is to go for the next available best candidate. But I see people, young people killing themselves for Atiku that has been in Dubai all this while and Tinubu that clearly feels its his turn to rule under the umbrella of a catastrophic party

What makes you say that Osinbanjo is qualified? He'd never occupied any real political role and the one time he did he performed poorly. I feel like the man is a push over, and we don't need those type of men. We need strong fearless leaders ready to make tough decisions and damn the consequences. Wike is one such man. Only that I don't like him because of his greed and need for power (like Tinubu), plus he hasn't really done much.

But I envy his bravery. The country needs more men like that.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by pacesetting: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
You are wrong. I stay in Benue, Obi's name is all over the place. He is not known only in the South East.

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kingyakos: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:

What do you understand by party structure
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by dannyville2(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
[quote author= post=113682582][/quote]

I greet you bro
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Tareq1105: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Believes he is qualified to Govern Nigeria because;

1. He has only One pair of shoes.

2. He does not go to Church with any Security detail.

3. His son does not own a car at the age of 35.

4. He saved 75 Billion in the Anambra Treasury.

5. He has been wearing only one wrist watch since 1996.

Lol.

Funny children
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by dochenaj: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi needs to identify who his voters are and reach out to them. Yes, does he have people in the North, non-Easterners who might be open to voting for him? Yes he does. And he needs to find them and ensure that they go out and vote.

When we say "structures" it is always ambiguous and your definition of structures might be different from mine. For me structures are people who will be able to reach out to the electorates on a grassroots level and convince them to vote for you.

With the evolution of the internet, "structures" has become very fluid.

Of course he will need people that will defend votes cast for him and be vocal about any manipulation that will go on in the polling stations, in a country where rigging is the only way to win.

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by realestate99: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Antoeni:

Lol.
Unfortunately most of his followers believe his masquerading tactics, I can not vouch for any politician from this country, telling me Obi is a saint or he is the solution to our problem irritates me to the marrow.

Support whomever you want but calling a Nigerian politician a saint should be a prisonable offence, all politicians in this country are mediocres, the one with the strongest connection and network gets to win.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nunam(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
olatade:
cool cool cool
Only Cumminism system of government
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by jrusky(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Antoeni:

Lol.

Thank you bro. This was how they listed so many beautiful things about buhari like;

Buhari never stole or loot.

Buhari has no house outside Nigeria

Buhari has no wrist watch

Buhari has no generator in his residence.

Buhari has only 50 cows for 20 years(homosexual cows)

Buhari has no shoe, no trouser, no tie, no shirt.

Buhari don't eat always fasting.

Buhri has Master degree in war, armoury from Pentagon university USA...The list is endless but today where are all Buhari qualities listed they are no where to be find.

If even na juju I won't vote Obi seriously I will rather not vote than voting Obi.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Dennisbulkan: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
deepwater:
Aisha Yesufu dey find Vice President post

That one na own goal oooo
Hausa no dey vote woman ooo, if not aisha buhari for win tinubu
Mumu talk, North have elected more women in political office than south. Do your home work & stop disgracing your block head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / Atiku reacts To Federal Government's Ban on Twitter / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.