Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (47194 Views)

Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by gracealonev: 6:15am On Jun 11, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Attention seeking MOFO.
Losers all in the same camp. grin

She's on point this time.
Old people should enjoy their retirement in piece and allow those that have the energy to rule.

Furthermore, no chance with politicians with serious baggages.

I'm not Igbo so no name calling will deter anybody.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by jaxxy(m): 6:23am On Jun 11, 2022
I'm becoming obedient oo. I'm surprised.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by faridasr: 6:37am On Jun 11, 2022
See her big mouth.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Allisgud: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha
by next year u will learn a new lesson that when God is ready to save a nation, tradition, protocols mindset belief will not matter,mark this quote,ur mouth go open wow cheesy cheesy cheesy,the people will decide

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Bfly: 7:00am On Jun 11, 2022
Everyone is becoming intensely Political lately. Even CAN Chair.
Dasgud!
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by MadarasBlade(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Both are from south. VP isn't possible and I think she knows that. All that said, Obi just dey waste time and resources

Why do you people keep saying this, does it mean that votes don't count or what?

If votes don't count, then whats the need for elections?

If they do, then he stands a chance.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by winterfell007(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2022
realestate99:

Tell us 3 things ( game changer) Obi did in Anambra that he can replicate if voted as the president.....I am waiting

Unde Peter Obi, Anambra was the only state in Nigeria that 75% of the UN MIllenium Development Goals (MDG). Go and check it with the UN. He was awarded for it. By following the MDG, Anambra was able to drastically reduce poverty, check the statistics with NBS. That’s why I’m rooting for him

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by MadarasBlade(m): 7:28am On Jun 11, 2022
deepwater:

Did I say she was from the North
Do u have comprehension problems or what exactly ?
Abeg carry ur frustrated live comot my mention make ogun no go kill u o!

You were caught in your ignorance, unless tell me how two southerners would be president and vice at the same time.

Na you get comprehension issues jorr.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by ogatboy(m): 7:32am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha

We hear you. We go still vote Obi. He's the only Christian among major political parties. That will give him votes in every region.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Aystarz: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Attention seeking MOFO.

Ehya, so emasculated by her charisma and influence that you had to wail on here in capital letters grin

Aisha doesn't even know your scrawny ass.
But you know what? She and many other Nigerians know the one man to move this nation forward, and he is Peter Obi!
Peter Obi is our man.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Aystarz: 7:40am On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:
I'm becoming obedient oo. I'm surprised.

Very good for you Jaxxy. It would have been very disappointing to learn that you're one of these deadbrained urchins running around the forum.

Congratulations well in order, my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by courage89(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2022
pamo23:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1535170273477017600

This is one of the reason why some people are oblivious to the Obi movement. This man will do all this work, gather great momentum and end up stepping down for Atiku. Hell no
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by DonMekino(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2022
One peculiar thing about the top three guys battling it out for the 001 seat, is that neither of them is there for the money.

One has milked Nigeria well enough systematically, and just wants to answer President by all means. He lives in Dubai full-time and only comes around every 4 years to contest for the Presidency.

He doesn't understand the struggle of the average Nigerian. He doesn't care so much. If he loses this one, he will go back to Dubai and wait out the next 4 years before coming out again.

Besides the fact that his ambition is scary, we can't afford to have a Paul Biya of Cameroun as President.

Another has been controlling Lagos treasury since 2003. He just wants to fulfill his lifetime political ambition of answering President, even if he dies the next day after swearing-in.

He would properly share Nigeria like cake to his boys....just like he did in Lagos. At the end of the day, he would teach us what being "fantastically corrupt" actually means.

The other was already a billionaire before 2003, and quite content with himself. He doesn't need your money for anything. He wants to be President to reset things and lay the foundation for systemic governance in future.

He relates with the struggles of the average Nigerian, understands what Nigeria needs, and has volunteered himself to save us from impending catastrophe. Win or lose, he would most likely not contest again.

It is up to us to choose wisely.

Evan Promise

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Backpedal: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2022
icuminpiss:
Don't bully anyone into supporting Peter Obi.

Also, do not allow anyone bully you for supporting Peter Obi. You choose your ancestors, I choose my future. Let's campaign in peace.
History will judge us all by our actions and inactions.

#PeterObi2023
Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2022
I see the North stoning this woman soon.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Aystarz:

Very good for you Jaxxy. It would have been very disappointing to learn that you're one of these deadbrained urchins running around the forum.

Congratulations well in order, my brother.

Well since Osinbajo lost out in Apc I had to narrow down to Atiku or Peter obi bt I'm impressed with the Peter obi movement by the day. I didn't expect it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Amojii:
I see the North stoning this woman soon.

u are a criminal. This is worse than hate speech.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Sunnyja: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author= post=113682582][/quote]Do you really care about the future of the youths? It seems to me that you are already about missing your darling daddy and his 30k allawee.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Dennisbulkan: 8:18am On Jun 11, 2022
deepwater:

Did I say she was from the North
Do u have comprehension problems or what exactly ?
Abeg carry ur frustrated live comot my mention make ogun no go kill u o!
You wrote that north don't vote for women, which is not true and a very mischivious statement because north have elected more women in political office than the supposedly liberal leaning and inclusive South. very ignorant of you to say that regardless of whatever your intention was.
Now crawl back into your brothel and suck those random diks and have fun doing what you good at, leave serious national discourse for adequate minds because you sound clearly inadequate in the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Alawode01(m): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2022
You're campaigning for the candidate of your choice fine, it's also a civic right to choose, freedom of expressions.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:23am On Jun 11, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Attention seeking MOFO.

Enjoy your Nigeria, e go better e go better, I don enter 30 plus, lol, but graciously we holding a better passport. I wish you luck with your daddies

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by aiikman(m): 8:26am On Jun 11, 2022
icuminpiss:
Don't bully anyone into supporting Peter Obi.

Also, do not allow anyone bully you for supporting Peter Obi. You choose your ancestors, I choose my future. Let's campaign in peace.
History will judge us all by our actions and inactions.

#PeterObi2023
God bless you richly for this piece...

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by badumjoy: 8:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Ejlove4u:
I'm obediently obedient

Regions? Tinubu has ruled Lagos state for 8 years and Peter Obi ruled Anambra state for 8 years. you judge how they faired and you will agree that Tinubu didnot do badly even when the funds accrued to his state was seized by the federal government all through his administration.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by rickyrex(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
same way tinubu or atiku must convince me why i should vote for them . Your idiology is why we are where we are today. Always thinking of the same people

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kenedy175(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2022
ogwumgbe:

No, they are not yet tired of suffering, I want them to vote Tinubu or Atiku so that there suffering will be raised to power seven: after that they will shun ethnicity and tribalism and vote competence. Useless fools, sometimes I wonder the kind of masses in that Country. Ghanaians are rejecting bribery, Rice for competence but these fools that refused to learn from History keep selling their future to the highest bidder irrespective of how incompetent he is. Imaging dumping Osibanjo for a man that couldn't even raise up a paper, Spits.

It's a sorry case.

Till we are ready for change, Nigeria will never move forward.

Take for example, upon the incompetence of Buhari was very glaring prior to 2015, the north wanted him as president at all cost. Where has it gotten us to? The result of his incompetence was suffered mostly by the north with heightened insecurity.

Do we want to repeat that same mistake?
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
MadarasBlade:

Why do you people keep saying this, does it mean that votes don't count or what?

If votes don't count, then whats the need for elections?

If they do, then he stands a chance.
NIgeria is a 2 party country just like USA. Our next president is either Tinubu or Atiku. No this and be wise
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by TruthinAction: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The new electoral act have stopped rigging.Elections will be electrically transmitted

I am aware but in Nigeria, anything is possible. Data can be deleted and edited. And the electronic machine could suddenly go back such that it cannot be produced as evidence.

In addition, the person transmitting the data can imput prearranged results and shut up money will be given to every party agent present. Some people are ready to keep quiet just for 50,000 naira.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 11, 2022
jrusky:

Thank you bro. This was how they listed so many beautiful things about buhari like;

Buhari never stole or loot.

Buhari has no house outside Nigeria

Buhari has no wrist watch

Buhari has no generator in his residence.

Buhari has only 50 cows for 20 years(homosexual cows)

Buhari has no shoe, no trouser, no tie, no shirt.

Buhari don't eat always fasting.

Buhri has Master degree in war, armoury from Pentagon university USA...The list is endless but today where are all Buhari qualities listed they are no where to be find.

If even na juju I won't vote Obi seriously I will rather not vote than voting Obi.

Oga read what you wrote up there, i seriously hope you are above 70 and in old people's home. if not you should be ashamed of yourself There is more correlation between Tinubu and Atiku to Buhari than Obi.

In this present age sef even old people especially southerners will not say something so daft.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 11, 2022
jaxxy:

u are a criminal. This is worse than hate speech.

Did I steal anything? I only stateted the obvious.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by jrusky(m): 9:35am On Jun 11, 2022
hornetclair:

Oga read what you wrote up there, i seriously hope you are above 70 and in old people's home. if not you should be ashamed of yourself There is more correlation between Tinubu and Atiku to Buhari than Obi.

In this present age sef even old people especially southerners will not say something so daft.

You should be ashamed of yourself for lost of dignity and principle. If it was Tinubu or Atiku that jumped fence in die to another party will you come here to say all these? A person like you that lack principle jumped instead to fight to the end and you are not ashamed of yourself. Your head no correct.

I'm even more ashaed of you that you are all hypocrite your anger is not Tinubu age your anger is just he is a Yoruba man so shut up and feck off. Mind you I'm not a Yoruba and im nor apc I'm a full pdp to the core. So feck off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Exposes 'Kogi Government Thugs' (Photos) / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.