Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (47218 Views)

Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by DrGeoAngel: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
TruthinAction:
The greatest challenge is how to protect our votes. This INEC officers can do magic the moment they see dollars. It happened in the last election. So, how do we ensure our vote counts?

We will stay until our vote is counted and recorded. We ain't going anywhere.

This election will be some sort of "END SARS Protest" Pro max... We are simply taking out country back.

We the youth will overwhelm every polling booth with our presence.

Whatever APC/PDP want to pay to voters, some people like us will pay double.

This is no longer business as usual. We won't allow some old men dictate a future us when they may not be alive to help us suffer.

The revolution has started. This election is our own definition of revolution.

I am OBIdient.

5 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by survLordmayor(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha
I'm not from south east and I'm rooting for him

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by MartinsD12(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
pamo23:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1535170273477017600

Our sister Aisha you are blessed, thank you for always standing for the truth, we will not forget your support, obi remains the best man for the job , Peter obi presidency will restructure this country, with peter obi what you people are thinking is difficult to make this country work will work, this country is getting worse because we don't have the right person in government , shine una eye well well , the choice is urs it's either you choose to continue with evil , same selfish old politicians, looters or you make this country work like Dubai and china with peter obi

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
olatade:
cool cool cool
I support this.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by realestate99: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
plusfield:

Which sector would you want?
Let me just do 3 in education as you mentioned.
1. Took the state from no 26 in education to no 1 in waec, necosmd gce.
2. Every govt school got a school bus.
3. Recorded the highest enrollment of boys into school. Highest in the nation.
4. (Bonus) Computerization of all the state schools (HP still has them as their highest single purchase in west Africa)

All these are not game changer, these are regular stuffs even the worst performing governers do at their state, the allocation is massive enough to take care of these.

What are the " distinct policies" he carried out as governor, we need "out of the box " stuff he did not all this he bought this and that, what were his life changing policies? And please I need an explanation why he let the doctors went on 13 months strike during his tenure.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by onukwube1: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
plusfield:

Which sector would you want?
Let me just do 3 in education as you mentioned.
1. Took the state from no 26 in education to no 1 in waec, necosmd gce.
2. Every govt school got a school bus.
3. Recorded the highest enrollment of boys into school. Highest in the nation.
4. (Bonus) Computerization of all the state schools (HP still has them as their highest single purchase in west Africa)

You forgot to add “Go and Verify “ in the last paragraph

Obi for President

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
realestate99:

All these are not game changer, these are regular stuffs even the worst performing governers do at their state, the allocation is massive enough to take care of these.

What are the " distinct policies" he carried out as governor, we need "out of the box " stuff he did not all this he bought this and that, what were his life changing policies? And please I need an explanation why he let the doctors went on 13 months strike during his tenure.

Name the sector you want highlighted. Also, name your preferred candidate, let me also pick a sector for you to highlight too

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by phemmyfour: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
It all ends on social media
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Memeni(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace

You're such a clown grin grin grin grin. Sha nobody takes you serious. U or what you say don't matter. Even here on nairaland
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Yeahmehn: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
The same person that was clamoring for buhari in 2015 is here talking dust again like we will listen to her
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by oneolajire(m): 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2022
deepwater:
Aisha Yesufu dey find Vice President post

That one na own goal oooo
Hausa no dey vote woman ooo, if not aisha buhari for win tinubu

She no be hausa, she is from Auchi Edo State, do your googling well.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by donatus101(m): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2022
chiboycue:
OBIDIENT 2023 !!!

He is the President that has been unanimously endorsed by majority of the Youths of Nigeria, come 2023.
No dey deceive yourself. Prominent Nigerians are endorsing him day by day. Before the election him go dey lead popularity pole if na ur papa dey this position of course you no go think say him dey deceive himself. Una just dey try discourage good thing. But na try una go try. #obi2023
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by realestate99: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2022
plusfield:

Name the sector you want highlighted. Also, name your preferred candidate, let me also pick a sector for you to highlight too
I do not have a preferred candidate, funny as it may sound, I am only disturbed by the aggressive nature of Obi's followers, always harrasing people that has different view.

Obi is just another regular Nigerian politician that has mastered a masquerading technique to stand distinct, that is his selling point which his followers are oblivious of.

I do not need to pin point any sector for you because Obi was just average as a governor in Anambra state, all I am saying is, as a country we are plagued with bad leaders which Obi is part of them, so trying to paint him as a saint because of tribal sentiments is a disservice to unsuspecting prospective voters.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by ozonelayer79: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha
That small pot na him dey quench fire.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by paramakina202: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,

Where was Peter Obi's base before Tinubu became governor of Lagos state?
Abi Lagos state start from 1999?

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by DeleTaller: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
Atiku and Tinubu are desperate
PO is not
Peter is just hustling... he is not desperate... radarada...
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kenedy175(m): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:

Structure Structure Structure!! You are that Structure. It's humans that begin or make up Structure. If you keep on being pessimistic, we will continue to remain in this problem the current government has put us in.

I was born and brought up in the north. When people say Obi isn't popular up north, I just laugh. I know the reality on ground. Northerner know and like him, but because if ethnoreligious sentiments, they'll prefer to go for one of theirs.

If we want to deliver Obi, we can If we put hands together.

So it's not a DOA mission. We can do this

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by SpecialEdition: 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
Henix:

Peter Obi is based in Onitsha, and not Lagos. And according to him, he doesn't have any personal house in Lagos, except Onitsha

You have lied again. Shownus evidence. Liar liar
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2022
dway2life:
Right now I have my family and friends as my 10 delegates I will take care of on election day, to vote for Peter obi... I'll double whatever they are paying on site for my 10 delegates...

We are ready! Let's go

How many delegates u get?

Remember that elections are not done on social media.

Do you have your PVC
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kenedy175(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Believes he is qualified to Govern Nigeria because;

1. He has only One pair of shoes.

2. He does not go to Church with any Security detail.

3. His son does not own a car at the age of 35.

4. He saved 75 Billion in the Anambra Treasury.

5. He has been wearing only one wrist watch since 1996.

Lol.

The major thing we need now In Nigeria is to cut the cost of governance. You and I know that. And deep down your heart, you know that Obi is the best person to do this.

But you decide to go against your guts for reasons best known to you.

Remember, if we make the wrong choice now, 8 years isn't 1 month. You'll live with that regret like most people that imposed Buhari on us are living now.

Let's do the right thing for the future of this country

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Ojuntana: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
Ah. So you've begun licking Tinubu's ass so fast
Osinbajo is in the waste basket
Zombie and anywhere Belle face sha
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by SpecialEdition: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Bullion van in a person's house. How much money can this be and how did it come about?
Tinubu orchins should reduce their propaganda.
Go and face Atiku. He is the candidate from the main opposition.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by IncredibleWrite: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tingotoe:
I will quote you by this time next year. This election will shock many of you. Keep trying hard to paint it as a South east thing
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Lacash: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2022
pamo23:

What Obi is presently doing is market survey plus creating awareness come 2031, so Abeg rest Madame. cheesy
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by NLPoliceWoman: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2022
BabaIbo:

Sometimes I wonder how life treats you.

Na wa o!

One hell of a tra$hy human...
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by deepwater(f): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2022
favour32:

Please,be updated.
She is from South.

Did I say she was from the North
Do u have comprehension problems or what exactly
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by deepwater(f): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2022
ThankGodFriday:

She's a southerner
Will Peter Obi chose his vice from southern Nigeria?

Do u have comprehension problem or what exactly
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by HeroicMeastro: 12:14am On Jun 11, 2022
pamo23:

Waste of time...
Misplacement of priority!!
Waste of vote!!
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by deepwater(f): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Mumu talk, North have elected more women in political office than south. Do your home work & stop disgracing your block head.
Do u have comprehension problems or what exactly ?
Abeg carry ur frustrated live comot my mention make ogun no go kill u o!
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by deepwater(f): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2022
oneolajire:

She no be hausa, she is from Auchi Edo State, do your googling well.

Do u have comprehension problems or what exactly ?
E be like say to talk dey sweet u abi? If I wooze u slap from here!
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by mildteddy(m): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2022
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Believes he is qualified to Govern Nigeria because;

1. He has only One pair of shoes.

2. He does not go to Church with any Security detail.

3. His son does not own a car at the age of 35.

4. He saved 75 Billion in the Anambra Treasury.

5. He has been wearing only one wrist watch since 1996.

Lol.

Say his name!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.