Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi (47183 Views)

Fulani Group Rejects Miyetti Allah’s Comments On Obi / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by CzarChris(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author= post=113682582][/quote]My eye dey pain me? Abi what did I just read? shocked
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 11, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace
Peter obi doesn't live in Lagos. I repeat Peter obi does not live in Lagos. Nairalanders never mind this frustrated old man.

The most hypocritical fellow I have ever seen.

Listen you all, Peter has done no wrong in vying for the highest office in the land. Tinubu cannot and would never be the sole candidate for the coming election. It is good for our democracy that we have other serious aspirants to make for more competitive outing.

5 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Amah70: 12:36am On Jun 11, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Attention seeking MOFO.
Losers all in the same camp. grin

You are a BackwardEver and ForwardNever. Repent.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 11, 2022
realestate99:

I do not have a preferred candidate, funny as it may sound, I am only disturbed by the aggressive nature of Obi's followers, always harrasing people that has different view.

Obi is just another regular Nigerian politician that has mastered a masquerading technique to stand distinct, that is his selling point which his followers are oblivious of.

I do not need to pin point any sector for you because Obi was just average as a governor in Anambra state, all I am saying is, as a country we are plagued with bad leaders which Obi is part of them, so trying to paint him as a saint because of tribal sentiments is a disservice to unsuspecting prospective voters.

OK tell us who we should support.

And mind you it is not only Igbo's that are supporting obi.
Igbos don't support Obi based on tribal sentiment. Obi is not the only Igbo that indicated interest in the presidency. We have umahi, Rochas, Anyi, Onu, and nobody showed them support as much as Obi.

Our choice for Obi is out of genuine concern

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2022
MyFlair:

Peter obi doesn't live in Lagos. I repeat Peter obi does not live in Lagos. Nairalanders never mind this frustrated old man.

The most hypocritical fellow I have ever seen.

Listen you all, Peter has done no wrong in vying for the highest office in the land. Tinubu cannot and would never be the sole candidate for the coming election. It is good for our democracy that we have other serious aspirants to make more competitive.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Fairview1: 12:59am On Jun 11, 2022
icuminpiss:
Don't bully anyone into supporting Peter Obi.

Also, do not allow anyone bully you for supporting Peter Obi. You choose your ancestors, I choose my future. Let's campaign in peace.
History will judge us all by our actions and inactions.

#PeterObi2023

I love this.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by BenklinsJones(m): 1:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha

E go shock you .no worry

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by emezuo17: 1:17am On Jun 11, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
He is not based in Lagos, he is based in Onitcha and owns a house and businesses in Lagos, what is wrong with that, is there any serious rich man in Nigeria that doesn't own a property in Lagos, igbos have been owning properties in Lagos even before Tinubu was born.

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by okayode1(m): 1:32am On Jun 11, 2022
olatade:
cool cool cool

Whoever came up with this picture and idea deserve a medal. Being the most reasonable Nairalander in 2022

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by ogwumgbe: 2:16am On Jun 11, 2022
kenedy175:
Only those that want a better future for Nigeria will vote Obi.

Sometimes, it baffles me when I see youths clamoring for an Atiku or Tinubu presidency after seeing the hell went through under Buhari.

Are we not tired of the suffering?

If you want Nigeria to work for us all, get your PVC for Peter Obi

No, they are not yet tired of suffering, I want them to vote Tinubu or Atiku so that there suffering will be raised to power seven: after that they will shun ethnicity and tribalism and vote competence. Useless fools, sometimes I wonder the kind of masses in that Country. Ghanaians are rejecting bribery, Rice for competence but these fools that refused to learn from History keep selling their future to the highest bidder irrespective of how incompetent he is. Imaging dumping Osibanjo for a man that couldn't even raise up a paper, Spits.

3 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by blank(f): 2:22am On Jun 11, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,

Why the lies! �

He doesn't live in Lagos. He lives in Onicha, Anambara. Stop spreading false news.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by 43Ronin: 3:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi cannot win the presidency next year. He's in a party that lacks structure and finance and also his popularity ends in his home region the south east. I wonder how his party is going to convince millions of the illiterate electorate up north to abandon Atiku and vote for him. I also want to see how he plans on getting the SW voters to jump on his bandwagon. Sorry but DOA 2023 maybe some other time sha

Bros there are millions of people that do not base their voting on tribe and sentiments. Many of them are the working class(former middle-class). I do not know where u exist or why you try to turn PO campaign to an ethnic one but I can guarantee you that the people on his train are nigerians from all works of life, tribe and religion. APC, PDP ain't shít. With all the terrorism & brazen display of extra-judicial executions of blasphemers by desciples of mohammed, the last thing this country needs is another desciple of Allah to head it.

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by harmony75: 4:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Let no one deceive us again.. Our VOTE counts let us go out and VOTE come 2023 for Obi I believe history will be made� I believe in my dream of a NEW Nigeria �� ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by VEHINTOLAR: 4:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Obi ko,Orogbo in ! Association of losers !
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by Jack005(m): 4:29am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
Shut up! We in Rivers State will vote for him. Everywhere you go Peter Obi.. All these tinubu urchins.. Time will tell
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by VEHINTOLAR: 4:30am On Jun 11, 2022
43Ronin:

Bros there are millions of people that do not base their voting on tribe and sentiments. Many of them are the working class(former middle-class). I do not know where u exist or why you try to turn PO campaign to an ethnic one but I can guarantee you that the people on his train are nigerians from all works of life, tribe and religion. APC, PDP ain't shít. With all the terrorism & brazen display of extra-judicial executions of blasphemers by desciples of mohammed, the last thing this country needs is another desciple of Allah to head it.

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by BabaIbo: 4:35am On Jun 11, 2022
blank:

Why the lies! �

He doesn't live in Lagos. He lives in Onicha, Anambara. Stop spreading false news.

Obi even released his details few months ago because of issues like this.

I have reported him. Seun and his mods we do the needful when they are back online, I guess they are resting for now or so.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by pacespot(m): 5:07am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:

A defeatist mentality that is killing most Nigerians is what this one just displayed right here The same northerners have been voting against Atiku since time immemorial, and when did Tinubu become a national icon that cannot be defeated in the North? Tinubu is a regional leader as far as I am concerned and South West are even tired of his selfish godfatherism politics. Everybody is tired of this country as well as the Northerners. The candidate who is able to convince people that they bring a better change is who they will vote for. I will just imploy the Igbos not to fall into the trap of some people on social media trying to make Peter Obi look like an Igbo candidate, thereby setting off the contest between Obi and Tinubu as a contest between Igbo and Yoruba. Peter Obi should just continue to use the aura of EndSARS and youth surrounding his campaign to his advantage, that can also be extended to the North as well. If election is to be conducted today, Yoruba youths will vote Obi, and if youths are voting you, be sure that their parents will vote you as well.

So stop all this nonsense talk, everybody is just tired of Buhari's administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by TruthinAction: 5:10am On Jun 11, 2022
DrGeoAngel:

We will stay until our vote is counted and recorded. We ain't going anywhere.

This election will be some sort of "END SARS Protest" Pro max... We are simply taking out country back.

We the youth will overwhelm every polling booth with our presence.

Whatever APC/PDP want to pay to voters, some people like us will pay double.

This is no longer business as usual. We won't allow some old men dictate a future us when they may not be alive to help us suffer.

The revolution has started. This election is our own definition of revolution.

I am OBIdient.

You protect your vote and the result is changed at the final collation, what will you do.

This is what I suspected happened in the last election when the presidential election results were being announced.

When the results were not in favour of the ruling party after a few states were announced, INEC officials and those appointed to announce the results went off air for more than 24hrs. And when they resumed, the results favoured the ruling party.

They were not supposed to go on that length of break if not for dubious reasons. The results were supposed to be announced as they came. But it was not so. So, how do we ensure it does not replay itself next year?
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by nelsonoba: 5:24am On Jun 11, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,

Whoever wrote this is either clueless or a bloody liar! Peter Obi lives in GRA, Onitsha, and he has continued to live there as his main address even though he is a Billionaire who has properties in different places both within and outside Nigeria
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by ubimagos: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2022
!!!
NaijaCuzin:
Atiku and Tinubu are desperate

PO is not
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by plaindealer: 5:38am On Jun 11, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu don win election already even before election start, thanks to Obi Pandora aka Him Tu Lie, he's effectively diluted Atiku's votes so Atiku is not going anywhere, he's dead on arrival.

Atiku can not win without massive votes from the North which he won't get and on top of that, he won't get the usual PDPP votes they normally get because most SE votes are going to Him Tu Lie.

Him Tu Lie on the other hand is practically limited to his igbo votes in the SE and random igbo resident votes in states outside the SE, leaving the APC to clean up across the board.

God Bless Asiwaju.

The next president of Nigeria.

grin grin

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by obontami: 5:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Antoeni:
Peter Obi Believes he is qualified to Govern Nigeria because;

1. He has only One pair of shoes.

2. He does not go to Church with any Security detail.

3. His son does not own a car at the age of 35.

4. He saved 75 Billion in the Anambra Treasury.

5. He has been wearing only one wrist watch since 1996.

Lol.

What a clown he is. grin

1 Like

Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:01am On Jun 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Election wey Tinubu don win since...na formalities remain
Same way he win Edo, presidency is not Lagos
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by lastmessenger: 6:03am On Jun 11, 2022
post=113682609:

Nice and apt reply.

Meanwhile,
just tell you want yo continue your stomach infrastructure praise singing. But when Fulani herdsmen start killing your people wotowoto I hope you will he here to remember your foooolish comment.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by kollinz1234(m): 6:03am On Jun 11, 2022
Tingotoe:
Peter Obi is an underdog. The biggest threat against any supposed champion in any competition is the underdog because they have no pressure, yet they have the sympathy and love of everyone. "Nobody enjoys seeing an underdog loose". I hope you will get the point.
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:06am On Jun 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
It all ends on social media
fortunately this time they are getting their pvc
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:07am On Jun 11, 2022
SpecialEdition:

You have lied again. Shownus evidence. Liar liar
Show us evidence he lives in Lagos
Re: Desperation Must Not Make You Forfeit Your Right - Aisha Yesufu Speaks On Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2022
TruthinAction:

You protect your vote and the result is changed at the final collation, what will you do.

This is what I suspected happened in the last election when the presidential election results were being announced.

When the results were not in favour of the ruling party after a few states were announced, INEC officials and those appointed to announce the results went off air for more than 24hrs. And when they resumed, the results favoured the ruling party.

They were not supposed to go on that length of break if not for dubious reasons. The results were supposed to be announced as they came. But it was not so. So, how do we ensure it does not replay itself next year?
The new electoral act have stopped rigging.Elections will be electrically transmitted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mr. Jollof Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) / Asia El-Rufai: I’m Ready To Die In The Hands Of Kidnappers / Man Cut His Flesh To Celebrate Buhari's Victory In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.