Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38411 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Adexxi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
It will be catastrophic to field a muslim VP , I'm a yoruba man but muslims will never take it if reverse is the case . So I don't support hypocrisy especially when you muslims are well known for atrocities you committed around the country. Alahu akbomb people undecided
TheNiceGuy:
Rest my sister, this is Politics and what could guarantee victory is first considered.

You don't have to bring MURIC into this because I'm a Muslim.

If you think a pound of flesh is to be taken, then leave Christians of Yoruba origin out of it, speak for your SE people.

Will you even vote Christian-Christian ticket that has Yoruba as President before?

Don't use reverse psychology on us, only Muslim-Muslim ticket will guarantee victory for APC.

Tinubu has a Pastor wife.

Good morning and happy weekend
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Those who are against this will NEVER even vote APC, they're just being manipulative because that ticket will be a catastrophe for their Party

You see them wailing here. It is not like picking northern Christian as VP will make them vote APC, I don't even understand their wailing.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nukilia: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mindlog:
Advocating for what he cannot accept, if the table is turned.

Do not mind the deluded mind. Till date, his mercenaries are busy slaughtering innocent folks in Kaduna.

The devil is a liar
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by emmykk(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Toor..

So there's no northern christian of repute that can be running mate to Tinubu?

What are the northern Muslims scared of? Will the VP christanize Nigeria?

Is the north no longer the most powerful politically and their masses the most malleable? They vote who their leaders say. Why are they afraid of a northern christian?

Things like these make me hate this country when I think about them.

Who religion even help? Has anyone gone to heaven and back to tell us they saw God?
Yet, this God phenomenon is the reason why we can't have quality leadership and enjoy the basic things of life as people living on planet earth.

A Muslim Muslim ticket will help me retire Tinubu early to iragbiji old people's home.

Using religion to determine who is a running mate is the most foolish thing I have ever heard because after voting them they throw the religious belief in one corner and start looting.

However APC Muslim Muslim is a good thing for APC since they the yoruba didn't consider religion when voting Tinubu over Osinbajo.
Since there are more Muslim in south west than christian you will not force a christian candidate on Northerns as VP because you want to balance religion in the running mate of APC at the detriment of a predominantly Muslim s in the North.

It is APC headache it will be tested at the polls
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Adexxi:
It will be catastrophic to field a muslim VP , I'm a yoruba man but muslims will never take it if reverse is the case . So I don't support hypocrisy especially when you muslims are well known for atrocities you committed around the country. Alahu akbomb people undecided

You are indeed grin grin grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
I bet If you won on a Muslim Muslim ticket and Kaduna was as peaceful, liberal and beautiful as the UAE no Christain would complain, no muslim would complain, no traditionalist would compain, no athiest would complain and no freespirit would complain.... but na so te Kidnapping everyday we dey hear and infighting. It is better to beautify Islam with everything but violence.

Eko Atlantic dey there nobody is saying they want to buy $15million land to build a world class mosque(upon say technically that would have deep the Koran in the Ocean as for Usman dan Fodio folks desires) that would attract tourist.

Islamic Banking e dey there nobody is offering interest free loan make some people buy vehicle dey do Uber

Free Food Bank for the needy e dey there

But if it is to be shouting Allahu Akbar(God is Great) and be commiting violence na that one they sabi and you want people not to be jittery

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Okobola146: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Una never do Muslim Muslim, una don kill Christian finish, if una come be Muslim Muslim, na to kill all of us wey remain be dat. It's payback time, we say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Adexxi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Shut your crap!!! Useless muslim terrorist , follower of a known terrorist , religion of piss
maasoap:

You are indeed grin grin grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by abbey621(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
You guys had a Christian president but killings still persisted, you had a Christian VP and killings increased, what difference would not having any make? A Christian VP that won't say a word or take action when Christians are being slaughtered is just as bad or even worse than a nonchalant Muslim VP.

Misplaced priorities, that is the definition of most Nigerian voters, it is the reason why the right combination can never make it to the presidency rather we must accept combinations that makes no damn sesnse: A zoology professor and an architect, an old demented military man and a redeemed pastor with law background....... UNA NO DEY TIRE OF UNHOLY CONCOCTION?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by blacknoir: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.
I don't care if Peter obi is igbo.i will vote for him.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by udemzeus(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kadun state is an Islamic region, we don't care if it's a jihadist governing you.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Goldenkrezi: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Rest my sister, this is Politics and what could guarantee victory is first considered.

You don't have to bring MURIC into this because I'm a Muslim.

If you think a pound of flesh is to be taken, then leave Christians of Yoruba origin out of it, speak for your SE people.

Will you even vote Christian-Christian ticket that has Yoruba as President before?

Don't use reverse psychology on us, only Muslim-Muslim ticket will guarantee victory for APC.

Tinubu has a Pastor wife.

Good morning and happy weekend

Nonsensical post from a myopic poster grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by IbileIfe: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Majority of the Muslims in Northern Nigeria will vote for Peter Obi if he understands their behavioural pattern.
Majority of Christians in Southern Nigeria don't care about your religion as long as you can feed them well, guarantee their safety and welfare.
Majority of Christians voted for Chief MKO Abiola and Baba Gana Kingibe on
a Muslim-Muslim ticket for the 1993 presidential election and they won.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Jackbaur88: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
You rigged and won and continued evil agenda on the Christians unabated.
That was a local test run, preparatory to the national test. You will fail woefully this time around
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by VTJN(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Onyeigbo10000:
PETER OBI IS NOT AN IGBO PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.

It is infinitely wrong to look at PETER OBI as an IGBO presidential candidate. I will tell u why.

When u drive ur car to a mechanic workshop, u do not worry about d tribe of the mechanic especially so, if u are assured of his competence. When u go to a hospital for an important surgery, u do not worry that the team of medical experts are not drawn from ur tribe, u want to live and whoever will give ur health the needed boost is welcome.

Hunger has no tribe. And, hunger has no religion.

Poverty has no tribe. And, poverty has no religion.

Acute sickness has no tribe. And, acute sickness has no religion.

Today, Nigerians are hungry, poor and sick. The majority of Nigerians are below d poverty line. Many have no access to good medicare. These issues cut across all tribes and cultures.

How do we solve the problem? How do we arrest the steady descent into hunger, poverty and sickness? Do we vote for the person who will likely win or do we vote to change the narrative? If u vote for the person who will likely win, but whom u know will not deliver, that makes u PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER ONE because u are joining hands with our oppressors.

We must vote to change the narrative.

Just as u don't ask if the mechanic is from ur village or if the doctor is of ur tribe, we would not look at PETER OBI as an Igbo; we look at him as the mechanic who will put our economy in perfect shape, we look at him as the doctor who will rescue our economy from imminent and fatal collapse.

If u are not happy that no serious effort is being made to make our educational system functional and effective in the new era, then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that we are borrowing to service debts and to fuel consumption then vote PETER OBI.
If u are not happy that most youths are unemployed and unemployable then vote for PETER OBI.
If u are not happy about the epileptic nature of electricity then vote for PETER OBI.

The question u must answer is: would u allow ur beautiful car to remain unusable because d mechanic is Igbo? Or, would u rather die than allow an Igbo expert to take care of our health?
Do u hate yourself that much, to allow poverty to destroy ur children when there is a genuine and legitimate way out through PETER OBI?

All youths must act now.

This is d last month for getting the PVC. We, the youths demonstrated in Lekki. What happened? They sent soldiers to kill us. The time has come for us to get involved in a way that they cannot kill us. Get ur PVC and get ready to flush these parasites in our nation away. We cannot miss this golden opportunity.

Let the youths arise!
Nigerians must reclaim their land.
Alright

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
My brother, I'm reemphasizing it that Yorubas has no issue with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Olagunso oyinlola and erelu olushola obada were both Christian in Osun Muslim dominated State and they served for almost 8 yrs as Governor and deputy Governor.

The current aspirant of PDP for guber poll in Osun is a Christian who because of election just chose to be hearing his Muslim given name
He has a Christian Deputy. No one is shouting.

Ondo, ekiti has been practicing this and we've not been hearing noise.

Leave Yoruba with this, we have no problem with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

I'm a staunch supporter of tinubu, do you think if Oshinbajo emerge someone like me won't switch to his support?
Adexxi:

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Upright750: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!

Pupular vote or rigged. Kaduna state is not nigeria as a country
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Babachir Lawal and FFK spoke on same issues and they didn't mince words about their positions. This there position is the position of the majority.

If Tinubu allows the evil 12 governors that gave him the flag goad him into a Muslim Muslim ticket, even his yoruba people will reject him.

Well, tinubu will only be president of iragbiji republic.
Who asked for your deceitful advice?.. Is APC ever been your choice?
ejo, egbenu dake.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by IPIGMODS: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
My biggest problem with most of these cry baby religious fanatics is that they are HYPOCRITES.
If the best candidates had both been Christians, these same people will be saying that what's important is competence and not their religious or tribal background.
A lot of them said this when Jonathan was in power and nominated more Christians into the constitutional conference than Muslims.
Nothing but bunch of religious fanatical HYPOCRITES.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Olori pelebe grin
Adexxi:
Shut your crap!!! Useless muslim terrorist , follower of a known terrorist , religion of piss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by APC2: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
grin ; let them choose their Muslim-muslim ticket, we will all drop Peter Obi and vote Atiku. Then they will know the population of Christians in this country. Out of 6 southwest states, 5 are governed by christian governors. And Adeleke who is a Christian will soon collect Osun state from the Muslim Oyetola. Tinubu will loose even in the southwest. grin grin grin
I'm from the north and I will not vote a Muslim-muslim ticket. Aiki banza.

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by usagee36: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna isn't whole of Nigeria. It's almost a Muslim state. SS and SE run on CC tickets too. We talking federal level dummy.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by President2001(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Can somebody tell short man that state is different from country
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Born2Breed(f): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna is not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by VTJN(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
blacknoir:

I don't care if Peter obi is igbo.i will vote for him.
good

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Sunnykind(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
The question is: should the ticket be Christian/Christian, would El-Rufai say what he's saying now?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by jchioma: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Come and try that nonsense parade in Nigeria nah!

You will know that what is looking for blood will not accept palm oil.

Nonsense and jagaban!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Adexxi(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
You are right my brother, we Yorubas don't really carry religion for head like gala unlike others especially northerners . Remember sir , state politics is quite different from national ooo , and there are something we must put in place especially when the country is boiling, we are much more divided than ever before .

I can bodly tell you , much of we Yorubas hate this present govt but cos' a yoruba man is vying for office of the president under them we got no choice than to vote them . Normally it's turn of we christian to govern for equity and justice , but the situation we find ourselves now , we can afford to lose the presidency and even VP . It just a big NO . sad
TheNiceGuy:
My brother, I'm reemphasizing it that Yorubas has no issue with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Olagunso oyinlola and erelu olushola obada were both Christian in Osun Muslim dominated State and they served for almost 8 yrs as Governor and deputy Governor.

The current aspirant of PDP for guber poll in Osun is a Christian who because of election just chose to be hearing his Muslim given name
He has a Christian Deputy. No one is shouting.

Ondo, ekiti has been practicing this and we've not been hearing noise.

Leave Yoruba with this, we have no problem with Muslim-Muslim ticket.

I'm a staunch supporter of tinubu, do you think if Oshinbajo emerge someone like me won't switch to his support?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by kettykings: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please everyone should support this Muslim/Muslim ticket, this is the best thing that would happen to Nigeria
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by donb06: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Those who are against this will NEVER even vote APC, they're just being manipulative because that ticket will be a catastrophe for their Party
All you think about is winning?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by InvertedHammer: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp
/

It makes sense. That's why Southern Kaduna Christians are being slaughtered everyday.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket / Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.