Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (39043 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Blueprintz: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
jerus:

Nice one bro,
Congrats
I want to ask, is it video editing that gave you that money on upwork, also which app can one learn video editing
I've made almost 3k on upwork. This week it will be 3k. Solar is one in a while contract.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by paulmeek(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Finneseguy1 post=113691549]In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

For all those quoting me, sporting business is only lucrative if you have a bet9ja shop, the problem currently is that bet9ja don’t accept new agent anymore, so you can only buy from an agent that wants to sell his shop, meaning you will be paying for everything , you need at least 700-1M to start a betting shop. For game shop, it is lucrative, you don’t need police paper to start a game shop, just avoid children coming to your game hall. Ps2 per set is 100Naira per person, ps3 150, ps4 is 200-500, some place it is 1500, like Abuja.

Bro, is Betking as lucrative as Bet9ja?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
smeag0l:
When I was 28 years old
same with me,I bought my first car too.4 years ago

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by HorlinksStore(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
I should be making my first million by the end of this year, 2022

Deeprooted:
Yes! the economy is not smiling at the moment.

However, people are still engaged in legitimate means and making cool money.

So tell us when you made your first million Naira and how. It might serve as a motivation to all the genuine hustlers out there.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Missionaire: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vladigor:

It will be good to show proof of success stories instead of just telling lies. Show account balances and pics where necessary.

I made 3.5million naira investing in Telcoin(a cross boarder remmitance company) in 2019. In 2021 i became a millionaire, also invested in jumia @$2/share in 2020(covid period) made good money.

I have my proof just ask.

The question was about when you first made your first million naira and not if you have at least a million naira in your account.

Some people would have made theirs maybe few years ago and have nothing to show for it or have very much to show for it.

"When" can be any time and at any age.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Watinhapen(m): 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Since everybody is talking let me still talk. I made my first 1million at a go in 2018. Though I have been making money before then but that was when I made over 1 million at once. I know you may be asking how, it was through keyboard hustle. I have left that kind of work now and I’m doing even better working legit. Thank God.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ilemona4u: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Blueprintz:
It's been a while. All Glory to Jesus.

This year eh. Chai. I entered this year 2022 with #22,000 only in my barter account. Mind you I was also in debt of 60k. I borrowed 100k and use it to buy one coin like that... Mint token, before I know money has gone below 50k and downward. Anyways I still kept all hopes alive.

I was making few dollars in domain sales and crypto was just milking the money.

This is the paragraph I wanna tell you how I made lot of changes to my life.

After graduation I move to my married sis house, stayed there for few months and went for service, I told myself that I will never go back to stay with anyone. After service year, nobody told me beforw I packed my 2 bags and move back to her house... the village I was posted too has no hope for establishing someone, unless I want to start bike business (Lol).

My sis place dey 1000% Comfortable, I nor go lie. Car, solar, food... just name it. But I was still broke... Fast forward, I starting learning video editing with my Inlaw laptop (I use Youtube, Skillshare, Udemy Linda). The only course I bought was from udemy (I like free things well well).

One thing I like doing was searching on Youtube "How to get skillshare course for free" or I use any other keyword. When I was grounded in video editing, I started applying for job on Fiverr, but I was not successful. I just tire for life. Mind you I've stayed 5years + at my sister's place, shame done begin catch me. If I dey chop I go dey shame, watch Tv I go dey shame... anything at all my conscience go dey judge me.

I didn't give up, I gather some funds and started learning Solar installation, learnt for 6 months. My boss decided to employ me. He started paying me 35k, atleast I was leaving the house.

Few months later, my Boss cheated me on one contract, that stuff made me angry, so I left. Remember! I was still staying with my sister... 6 years+... Make I summarise the story.

Finally this year march, someome I did solar installation for connected me with his friend. I finish is friend solar contract and made 800k, still march this year, I submitted a proposal for a client on upwork... sent sample and I got hired. This client has change my life oh. I work per hour now.
I make $300 every week... $1k dollars after Upwork fee.

8+ years I'm still in my sis place cool. Got 1.3M in account in less than 3 months.

I still look cool and broke, but my dress do give me out this days.

Many other things has changed I'm moving super quick in my life.

I'm packing out soon.

See the things I learnt off nairaland. (Nairaland will also give you an idea, the rest will be from your personal research)

1. Mini Importation
2. Freelancing
3. Domain sales
4. Solar Installation (Though I've already started installing before I discover that thread)

Do yourself well and make your own research, If I tell say I go help you na lie oh. I don't have time even for myself. Lol.

Hello bro, pls what skill do you offer on upwork if you don'tt mind my asking

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by MONEY247: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Why are degree holders not commenting...
No disrespect...

But is it only business That brings million naira this fast

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Blueprintz: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
ilemona4u:

Hello bro, pls what skill do you offer on upwork if you don'tt mind my asking
video editing
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by macrodata(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
dettolgel:

So you made your first million from a shady means?
I dont think you know what it means to have target on target on your head. Your agency is paid when you meet sales target as agreed on contract. If you're not into marketing, don't open mouth in public talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by jujufada: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
2016 from buying 5 Bitcoins and selling them in 2020

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by chelseamann(m): 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first 1 million naira like 2 years ago but after that..... The rest they said is history grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Homelevel(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
I never make million
I am still hoping on God
May God surprise me o

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Mid 2021.

One burger for government house give me small job to supply 500pcs of 40,000mah power bank.

The rest the say is history. One product can take your from 0 to 100 real quick. Trust the process, keep grinding, do numbers and remain humble.

I deal on powerbanks, still raising capital to venture into car battery, inverter and Generator battery.

Bastard money dey this country, make God open your eyes...left 9 - 5 for good...feels good running a business and making daily income.

By his grace, i should be doing 50k daily profit with facebook and instagram ads !!!

I no get money but I go like do biz...this one is for you !

Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.
I wish I could like this twice. You spoke facts bro.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by macrodata(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lastmankc:
Did you find out why they were not meeting their daily targets?most times you guys we just give them unrealistic target,and you expect them to perform magic .Or because you are a Boss and you think you can fire and hire at any point in time.This is one of the problem of a Nigeria Bosses.So arrogance and self centered.
shut your mouth my friend. You're already talking like sales worker full of excuses.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Lastmankc(m): 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
macrodata:
shut your mouth my friend. You're already talking like sales worker full of excuses.
Tell that to your father.Arrogant fool
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2022
You can make way much millions than anything in this life with just the right information and the drive to act.

It's one thing to make the millions but it's also another thing to keep such millions.

I can show you 5 secrets that can make you earn 7-9 figures online and make you financially buoyant.

You deserve to live the kind of love you want and make your money work at your command.

These secrets are fool-proof and they work magic. I'm making it available for 10 people who are going to take their destiny into their hands and run towards there desired peak today.

Click my WhatsApp link below, I am ready to impart knowledge whenever you are ready

https:///message/WFF5BKIJSUR6H1
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Mariangeles(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anny505:

I know boss, but I'm hoping to hit my first million in dollars sir, if I could hit $3.5k I can also hit $3.5m

undecided
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
ufotty2001:
I make my first 1million when I was 36yrs.. already old... It did not take me more than 4months to make the 2millions .. even 3millions.. Not everybody will make money early. Some will come early while some will come late.
I don't know whether to take this as motivation or not. I'm almost 30 with not even 5k in Bank account. I'll keep hope alive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ajebuter(f): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first.million in 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by macrodata(m): 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lastmankc:
Tell that to your father.Arrogant fool
Na your Papa be fool. Bustard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Josbreed: 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Honestly, I almost made my first million by the age of 32 but beer and big a$$ puccy did not allow me.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by MONEY247: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
I have not made mine yet.....
Still hoping.....

But I know how to trade Forex... very well.. only that I don't have fund...

If you are interested....for me to manage your funds...we can work together.....
It you would like to invest.......
Or also learn the skills...of trading...I can help teach you...
I spent 2+ years trading learning the Forex....
Market
My number is in signature..
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Missionaire:

The question was about when you first made your first million naira and not if you have at least a million naira in your account.

Some people would have made theirs maybe few years ago and have nothing to show for it or have very much to show for it.

"When" can be any time and at any age.

Ok understood.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Candycrushy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
See oppression everywhere o
God when...we wey still dey make thousands...our lives still matters oooo

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zukky123:
Sometime last year (April) I had a little more than a million naira, I was kicked out of my comfort zone. I started my whole life afresh. Moved to a new location, paid rent with the little I had, slept on the floor for a period. Started a new business, today the business is worth over 10-15 million. I'm on the verge of opening another branch. And I'm just 28 years.

In life, always have integrity, be hardworking, avoid women and avoid thinking of or doing evil to people, then see God at work
exactly what my plans are. My brother advised me to leave my comfort zone when the money arrives. I pray things turn around for him so he can set me up.
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ufotty2001: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I don't know whether to take this as motivation or not. I'm almost 30 with not even 5k in Bank account. I'll keep hope alive.
Take it has motivational talk. Life generally is not easy in Nigeria here... I said earlier.. some people will get rich at an early age while some will come late but that doesn't in any mean that it's will not come

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by starstunna1313(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Deeprooted:

Wow! That's was huge!

More wins

My life started taking shape that year.. Then from there jakpa followed and the rest was history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Jackanda1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Style007:
I made mine at 24 and it was through programming.
wow. So you're a computer science graduate?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by mceze(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin

For all those quoting me, sporting business is only lucrative if you have a bet9ja shop, the problem currently is that bet9ja don’t accept new agent anymore, so you can only buy from an agent that wants to sell his shop, meaning you will be paying for everything , you need at least 700-1M to start a betting shop. For game shop, it is lucrative, you don’t need police paper to start a game shop, just avoid children coming to your game hall. Ps2 per set is 100Naira per person, ps3 150, ps4 is 200-500, some place it is 1500, like Abuja.

God bless your hustling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Jackanda1(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
Aforxzy:
I saw a vacancy on the newspaper. I applied for the post cos I met most of the requirements. I was short listed and did the interviews and got the job..

No connections whatsoever but divine favour

wow, you probably got a first class in school. What did you study?
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by mrbass18: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
Those who haven't made their first millions nko gather here but baba God make our past no he out future Amen this year won't pass us by say Amen
Deeprooted:
Yes! the economy is not smiling at the moment.

However, people are still engaged in legitimate means and making cool money.

So tell us when you made your first million Naira and how. It might serve as a motivation to all the genuine hustlers out there.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Starting A Cassava Farm / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.