Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? (39055 Views)

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? / How To Start An Online Store In Nigeria And Make Your First Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Thank you so much. smiley
I'll check him out, then let you know.

Good..I will be looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

I understand you very well.

I've lost money, Invested in $GRIM token under $FTM network then it happened that their Vault was hacked that was the project died. I feel like crying most times considering the fact that I will have to start afresh.

Look for project with real world use case. I cant give financial advice. But ask questions Like how and on what platform did nigeria design its enaira?
HINT: On a private Defi blockchain on ethereum network.
Where will the EU build their digital Euro?
What is the future of banking?

Research and connect dots.

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by decent2(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
Harmskion:
Made my first million July 2019
13.5m to be exact
abeg help me with 1k abi student Fidelity bank 6011407259
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Harmskion:
Made my first million July 2019
13.5m to be exact

That's alot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Dashlish12: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
2017 (3m), i made this money after many years of hustling doing tedious work but it all vanish that same year after i was dupe by my cousin who use to stay with me and ran away with my money and sold all my properties, rendering me totally useless and depress. Thought about commiting suicide at times. Now alchohol is my friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zukky123:
Sometime last year (April) I had a little more than 1 million naira, I was kicked out of my comfort zone. I started my whole life afresh. Moved to a new location, paid rent with the little I had, slept on the floor for a period. Started a new business, today the business is worth over 10-15 million. I'm on the verge of opening another branch. And I'm just 28 years.

In life, always have integrity, be hardworking, avoid women and avoid thinking of or doing evil to people, then see God at work

It's okay if you won't like to disclose but what business is that?

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
Vladigor:

Look for project with real world use case. I cant give financial advice. But ask questions Like how and on what platform did nigeria design its enaira?
HINT: On a private Defi blockchain on ethereum network.
Where will the EU build their digital Euro?
What is the future of banking?

Research and connect dots.

Thank you boss. I will ponder upon this although I'm not that grounded but I will unravel it. Give me time I will mention you rh when I do.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Zukky123(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm a medical laboratory scientist and a own a medical laboratory
Eastcoastboy:

It's okay if you won't like to disclose but what business is that?

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by cattylove7(f): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
In US 2 yrs in naira equivalent in my bank account after i arrived here it was proud of myself i told my bro n cuz about it www.cattylove.com

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by MartinsD12(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
LieDetector:
Last year.

Na betting rollover I use reach 976,607 naira. I kukuma withdraw am like that. It took me about 2 months though to go from 500naira to that amount.
Wetin be Bettina rollover again?
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Allisgud: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Lies smelling everywhere
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Kizyte(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
DanceVille:
I haven't but I still have strong believe that I will before the year ends.
May God listen to your heart desires and grant you much more than you expect!

9 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by tobore4u(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Finneseguy1:
In anything your doing , don’t give up, always involve God, I made my first million last year, age 31 yr. Bought my first car and land same last year, through multi tasking business, not just one business, I was into real estate, price survey, site management, project supervisor , own a betting shop and a game shop, and I do small street grin
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Thank you boss. I will ponder upon this although I'm not that grounded but I will unravel it. Give me time I will mention you rh when I do.

Alright. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zukky123:
I'm a medical laboratory scientist and a own a medical laboratory

Great. Wish you well boss.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by erenax: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
When I made my first million, a plot of land in my area was N2M, now a plot is N7M. I regretted buying only a plot then and using the rest to carry big nyashed girls.
In which state
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
LieDetector:
Last year.

Na betting rollover I use reach 976,607 naira. I kukuma withdraw am like that. It took me about 2 months though to go from 500naira to that amount.
baba how u take do am. Show me way og
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Anny505(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

3500dolls X by 420 CBN rate = 1,470,000naira...

Yes you made it.

I know boss, but I'm hoping to hit my first million in dollars sir, if I could hit $3.5k I can also hit $3.5m

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Blueprintz: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
It's been a while. All Glory to Jesus.

This year eh. Chai. I entered this year 2022 with #22,000 only in my barter account. Mind you I was also in debt of 60k. I borrowed 100k and use it to buy one coin like that... Mint token, before I know money has gone below 50k and downward. Anyways I still kept all hopes alive.

I was making few dollars in domain sales and crypto was just milking the money.

This is the paragraph I wanna tell you how I made lot of changes to my life.

After graduation I move to my married sis house, stayed there for few months and went for service, I told myself that I will never go back to stay with anyone. After service year, nobody told me beforw I packed my 2 bags and move back to her house... the village I was posted too has no hope for establishing someone, unless I want to start bike business (Lol).

My sis place dey 1000% Comfortable, I nor go lie. Car, solar, food... just name it. But I was still broke... Fast forward, I starting learning video editing with my Inlaw laptop (I use Youtube, Skillshare, Udemy Linda). The only course I bought was from udemy (I like free things well well).

One thing I like doing was searching on Youtube "How to get skillshare course for free" or I use any other keyword. When I was grounded in video editing, I started applying for job on Fiverr, but I was not successful. I just tire for life. Mind you I've stayed 5years + at my sister's place, shame done begin catch me. If I dey chop I go dey shame, watch Tv I go dey shame... anything at all my conscience go dey judge me.

I didn't give up, I gather some funds and started learning Solar installation, learnt for 6 months. My boss decided to employ me. He started paying me 35k, atleast I was leaving the house.

Few months later, my Boss cheated me on one contract, that stuff made me angry, so I left. Remember! I was still staying with my sister... 6 years+... Make I summarise the story.

Finally this year march, someome I did solar installation for connected me with his friend. I finish is friend solar contract and made 800k, still march this year, I submitted a proposal for a client on upwork... sent sample and I got hired. This client has change my life oh. I work per hour now.
I make $300 every week... $1k dollars after Upwork fee.

8+ years I'm still in my sis place cool. Got 1.3M in account in less than 3 months.

I still look cool and broke, but my dress do give me out this days.

Many other things has changed I'm moving super quick in my life.

I'm packing out soon.

See the things I learnt off nairaland. (Nairaland will also give you an idea, the rest will be from your personal research)

1. Mini Importation
2. Freelancing
3. Domain sales
4. Solar Installation (Though I've already started installing before I discover that thread)

Do yourself well and make your own research, If I tell say I go help you na lie oh. I don't have time even for myself. Lol.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ComzyB(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
This year i will. Amen cool
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Stanley1155: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first million when I sold 3rd main land bridge and Onitsha head bridge.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Awise09(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
chigator2:
I made my first million in 100l, way back. From Ponzi schemes, MMM and co, I started heavy.
cashed out, invested in food trading and processing.
Wise choice

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Finneseguy1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
hartoyebi38:

Big man, please can you please tell me more about the sport betting shop. If I invest like 500k, how will the return be? The minimum please

To be honest with you bro, sport bet is not that lucrative again, but if you’re to start , I will advice you to owe at least 1m, that’s due to high price of things now
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by iwai: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
I made my first million in 2017 then was 27 years now I’m 30year last year I made my 30 million God is greatful

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by od501: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
Zonefree:
When I made my first million, a plot of land in my area was N2M, now a plot is N7M. I regretted buying only a plot then and using the rest to carry big nyashed girls.

Bro abeg, can you tell me when you bought this land please? No too vex.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Vincyman: 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Mid 2021.

One burger for government house give me small job to supply 500pcs of 40,000mah power bank.

The rest the say is history. One product can take your from 0 to 100 real quick. Trust the process, keep grinding, do numbers and remain humble.

I deal on powerbanks, still raising capital to venture into car battery, inverter and Generator battery.

Bastard money dey this country, make God open your eyes...left 9 - 5 for good...feels good running a business and making daily income.

By his grace, i should be doing 50k daily profit with facebook and instagram ads !!!

I no get money but I go like do biz...this one is for you !

Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.
I really feel encouraged after reading this. Permit me to private message you sir for mentoring

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by muyico(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
Not yet! still hoping
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Vincyman: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
ComzyB:
This year i will. Amen cool
I pray with and for you, though the economy is bad but we gaz seize the opportunity
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by ROYALHOUSE123: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am yet to make my first million, nor have even counted a million naira before. May God help me
Re: When Did You Make Your First Million Naira ? by Mayflowa(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Mid 2021.

One burger for government house give me small job to supply 500pcs of 40,000mah power bank.

The rest the say is history. One product can take your from 0 to 100 real quick. Trust the process, keep grinding, do numbers and remain humble.

I deal on powerbanks, still raising capital to venture into car battery, inverter and Generator battery.

Bastard money dey this country, make God open your eyes...left 9 - 5 for good...feels good running a business and making daily income.

By his grace, i should be doing 50k daily profit with facebook and instagram ads !!!

I no get money but I go like do biz...this one is for you !

Take a course on Marketing and Sales.<

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

The Gadget importation guide is available for those that want to be financially free. It's free, reap and apply the knowledge.

Excellent advice

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Starting A Cassava Farm / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.