Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria (69499 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / 5 Awesome Balcony, Gate And Rail Designs You Can Do With CNC Routing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rendering. grin cool
IYKYK cool
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm hopeful that one day, Nigeria will have world class infrastructure
Future impossible tense

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by tevinsolt: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
All concept renderings, except for the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. Most of them are hideous looking
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by AncientGuy: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Great nairalanders
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by AfroKnight: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
The only structure as twisted as this in Nigeria is corruption.
grin
Comrade why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
These buildings lack soul and connections.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by marvelife: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
No
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Juell(m): 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Ihavethingstodo: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Some look photoshopped!! Nice concepts if they are real
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Warmaterial(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mehhhn some counrey don waka reach.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by HolyHero: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na for this Buhari regime you expect this type of structure?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
More

I can't forget swimming in it pool, damn a beautiful place to behold.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by shegoon: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Op you are funny, so u expect this from our half baked engineers, common 3 storey building collapsed and u expect this.
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Do our civil engineers have the required expertise to construct such?

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by southsouthking(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2022
Anytime i remember while i pass Nigeria come this world, water run away from my eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by somehow: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
For the self bashers, how many countries actually have buildings like this?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ugodson(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ordinary 3 story building dey fall not to talk about these ones that looks like its hanging in the air.
We can but corruption needs to end before we get there. With corruption person go collect 20 million an approve what he shouldn't
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
yeah, because of inept leadership and corruption.

We don't have visionary leaders that can brainstorm

Perhaps, you meant we don't have visionary private investors?

How many of these structures are owned by the government?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by webizone(m): 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:
These buildings are all concept, apart from the marina bay building I don't think there's a tree like building anywhere in the world rn
Just saying tho
Intelligent person.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
yeah, because of inept leadership and corruption.

We don't have visionary leaders that can brainstorm

Not only leadership. Our education is still at stone age compare to most developed countries.

Also financing is also a big issue.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by koyyess: 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
I love these. cheesy

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by webizone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
shegoon:
Op you are funny, so u expect this from our half baked engineers, common 3 storey building collapsed and u expect this.
U don talk am finish.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by olaolaking: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Odunharry:
Biko dey put their location..

Meanwhile, welcome to lalasticlala abode. grin grin
They are just designs they don't exist anywhere
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
These are usually privately funded buildings. I don't know why even people like Dangote builds shoddy works. The only person that try small is Folorunsho Alakija with her Famfa tower. But even that one doesn't hold a candle to the ones you have pictured. I often wonder what our architects study in school. It's definitely not architecture, because most of the constructions are just copy and paste work.

Even small buildings must possess the ability to stand out from the crowd. That's what makes it unique. For instance this small shop in France is definitely unique and noticeable. Our buildings are as depressing as our reality. I hope we ditch building with concrete blocks in favour of something better

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
We have a long way to go in Nigeria.. I swear.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
They look like 3D renditions.

You didn't put the location of the infrastructure.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
somehow:
For the self basher, how many countries actually have buildings like this?

Singapore, Dubai, China, to mention but a few.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by comodo: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:
These buildings are all concept, apart from the marina bay building I don't think there's a tree like building anywhere in the world rn
Just saying tho
A simple search with Google lens will show the real ones and concepts. Surprised that the tree house is even a design meant to house agricultural products

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.