Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria (69497 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / 5 Awesome Balcony, Gate And Rail Designs You Can Do With CNC Routing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kingyakos: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

You own sickness pass the 70 years old.. by the time you start making comments that are not related to the post you probably have dementia.

I see you're a supporter to a 70+ sick PC
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ViceGovernor: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
One of these days I would go on vacation to the Marina bays in Singapore cheesy it is my dream to swim in that pool that looks like a ship

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Do our civil engineers have the required expertise to construct such?

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

Apart from Marina Bays in Singapore, all other images are concept designs.

So, it has now gotten to the point were you search the internet for "concept" buildings which are not physically built anywhere in the advanced world whome you want to praise by ridiculing your country.

You can as well search for it images of Africans living on trees as depitched by the whites to satisfy your hatred for your home country and please the ego of the whites as usual. Senseless Youths.

The whites insult you by calling you monkeys yet you prove them right by living and acting like one.

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

Is it civil engineers that construct houses?

Are these actual structures or just designs that are yet to be built?

If they have been built, where in the world are they located?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Gospel367: 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
The only man that tried to build a structure like this Nigeria was buried underneath the building
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by chatinent: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...

If i travel to any of these countries and find out a Naija engineer follow construct am, I no go enter.. grin grin

Even one decking dey fear me for naija here..

Omo, same here. Make e go mix one bag of cement use do 100 bricks.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by 7arrows: 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
yeah, because of inept leadership and corruption.

We don't have visionary leaders that can brainstorm

Dubai today is one man's vision a few years back. Niger own na to pack money go deposit abroad and inside soakaway pit.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:

Omo, same here. Make e go mix one bag of cement use do 100 bricks.
grin grin grin

Bricklayer I give work last week ..mould 31bricks per bag, bricks still the scatter two days after grin grin God have mercy..

I had to beg my cousin to supervise work...Before Una go hear say e collapse for front page.. grin
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by one4GOD(f): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
yeah, because of inept leadership and corruption.

We don't have visionary leaders that can brainstorm
peter obi is a visionary leader, now we have the chance

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Exkandayee:

And some people liked your comment,we Africans are backwards, you call these concept, I see, you still deh your village

So where are the buildings located?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by uchdavinci: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
My naija wey 2 storey building dey collapse.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by SoftBread01: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cool.
These are 3D renditions.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by IDIOTmoderators: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
kingyakos:

I see you're a supporter to a 70+ sick PC
None of your business whoever I support, get your PVC and vote your own choice.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Beautiful designs.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by IDIOTmoderators: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Exkandayee:

And some people liked your comment,we Africans are backwards, you call these concept, I see, you still deh your village
Tell us where the buildings are located city man.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by mediclife1987(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:

Foooto!
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by chatinent: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin grin

Bricklayer I give work last week ..mould 31bricks per bag, bricks still the scatter two days after grin grin God have mercy..

I had to beg my cousin to supervise work...Before Una go hear say e collapse for front page.. grin

Baba, why not mould 40-45?

The thickness actually lies in the mixing bro.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by chatinent: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cmanforall:

Add this

The second picture in Singapore right?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:

Baba, why not mould 40-45?

The thickness actually lies in the mixing bro.
My engineer uncle recommended 33-35 for a stronger brick...

But I know 40 na standard....

If bricklayer mould 31 and e dey scatter, 45 go be castle in the air.. grin grin

I am tired of these work men for Our Naija..And na their mouth sharp pass...They will always have this lie that will sound like excuse and assurance.. grin grin
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Amah70: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
More

Abeg, if Owerri people see this buildings, they must insist that the state governor build these houses in Owerri. Ask them why? Because Owerri is state capital is going to be their response. No urban development has taken place outside Owerri since 11 years, no thanks to two governors, Rochas and Uzodinma, who don't understand that state was created for development of all the state, not only for state capital.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Generalkorex(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Generalwoodz:
You said you won't see them in Nigeria but this one proved you wrong... This snake house is owned by lalasticlala, a Nigerian. They're in clusters and located in okitipupa.

At NDDC Ayeka Abi?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by chatinent: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

My engineer uncle recommended 33-35 for a stronger brick...

But I know 40 na standard....

If bricklayer mould 31 and e dey scatter, 45 go be castle in the air.. grin grin

I am tired of these work men for Our Naija..And na their mouth sharp pass...They will always have this lie that will sound like excuse and assurance.. grin grin

I worked as a supervisor before so I know the in and outs. In mine, the major place I monitor is the turning of sand and mixing. Na there be the koko.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Greazyman99: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most of these are prototypes dummies
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by richywhales(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hope these structures are not 3D
some of the structures are just concept of smart cities. May be the OP can site them with there location just like tht of “marina” in Singapore
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:

I worked as a supervisor before so I know the in and outs. In mine, the major place I monitor is the turning of sand and mixing. Na there be the koko.
Interesting, so how many wheel barrows of sand or head pans of sand Will give 40-45 bricks per bag of cement?

I am gathering info for a next year project
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by chatinent: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Interesting, so how many wheel barrows of sand or head pans of sand Will give 40-45 bricks per bag of cement?

I am gathering info for a next year project

It depends on many circumstances sha.

Hire me. grin
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kingyakos: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

None of your business whoever I support, get your PVC and vote your own choice.

grin
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice architecture. Nigerias corrupt system is a huge problem and stumbling block to our progress.

U have to defeat corruption to achieve such level.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Cmanforall: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:

The second picture in Singapore right?
Yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Safyqueen: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm hopeful that one day, Nigeria will have world class infrastructure

Those countries doesn't have the issue of Muslim - Muslim ticket nor Muslim - Christain tickets in their democracy.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:

It depends on many circumstances sha.

Hire me. grin
grin grin

O si hire me...lol

I have engineering experience o...I only enjoy different Ideas and ways of completing a task..Plus my uncle is a certified Civil engineer with more than 20years practice...

You fit come give me a pro max of the 31 bricks guy wey dey scatter.. grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ponishah: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:

Why them no go get earthquake and tsunami...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.