Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria (69498 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / 5 Awesome Balcony, Gate And Rail Designs You Can Do With CNC Routing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
somehow:

Out of more than 192 countries.

The traditional European/American style of building large highrises is usually boring rectangular blocks. Most of the countries where you'll find these daring architecture are the new rich countries.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Cmanforall: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Lmao...

If i travel to any of these countries and find out a Naija engineer follow construct am, I no go enter.. grin grin

Even one decking dey fear me for naija here..
Nigerians also study architecture abroad
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by ViceGovernor: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
egbeoluwa:

please ma help me with little: amount to eat the hunger is unbearable
I'm so sorry buddy I sincerely wish I could help but I don't have nothing too cry
It's really painful I'm powerless to offer assistance sorry bro
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Jmichael1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oboi....is all i hv to say.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mhimi007(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Exkandayee:

And some people liked your comment,we Africans are backwards, you call these concept, I see, you still deh your village
please show me the location of those buildings and I'll dash you 50k
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
egbeoluwa:

please sir help me with little: amount to eat the hunger is unbearable

Young man go and look for something doing. Don't curse yourself with begging. You want me to give you money that you'll later spend on pakurumo and ashawo.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Cmanforall:

Nigerians also study architecture abroad
Wahala be like...

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by somehow: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bobbiee:

The traditional European/American style of building large highrises is usually boring rectangular blocks. Most of the countries where you'll find these daring architecture are the new rich countries.

GBAM.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Eagba(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
tevinsolt:
All concept renderings, except for the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. Most of them are hideous looking
then you are not an artist or an engineer.
Because if you're an artist, you would have the art, the creativity, the uniqueness and the spirit of these building.
If you're an engineer, you would have appreciated the engineering feat, the future possible tense, structural Aura of these building.

you are a Nigerian politician.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by nesgeeek(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
Standard
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Eagba(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Originalsly:
Why should we be seeing such in Nigeria? Why should we be building hives to house people when there is massive land to build horizontal instead of vertical? Is it just to follow follow?... or for chest beating?... like we do with useless flyovers? The people that usually live in such heights are usually wealthy people.... wealthy people who try as much to have absolutely no interaction with the common man... demi gods... a trait that does not run in Africans period. All this aside.... we do not have the infrastructure to support these types of buildings .... nor the skills or discipline to maintain them. It makes no sense to have such in igeria.
oga why build horizontally cwhen you can have the land for parks, farms, reserve. let nature breath. btw no reserve is too big.
If you say we don't have the culture to maintain these, so we should continue not having the culture.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by johnnychuks(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm hopeful that one day, Nigeria will have world class infrastructure
you are deceiving your self.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by SeunNotOwner: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Reinamaria:
Nigeria is not yet at this crazy stage.

Most of the images you posted here are just CAD renderings,
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Magoi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Na Dangote cement u wan use abi sokoto cement?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by justmondris: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
I guess no city in Nigeria is a modern city, even Lagos!

People are just shouting Lagos because other states in Nigeria are like village.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by TheOmoney(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Invite Nigerians into this wonderful edifice and hear them ask.....na which company build am?
If nor be Julius Berger.....I no dey enter.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
This concept of housing was a household sight in Southeast back in the days, Lion House, Crocodile house etc. The image is a museum in Cameroun though

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Infoay: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
These are really lovely designs but none of them is as structured as corruption in our dear country Nigeria.

A country so blessed by God but being consciously made useless and worthless by many of those entrusted by selection, election or 'grace' to be in positions of leadership at different levels.

Let us not be tired of committing our dear country to the safe and judgement hands of God while we do our bits to rescue this nation so blessed by God.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
The disadvantages of corruption
You must build to specification
If not it will collapse
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by GoldDolpin(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:
These buildings are all concept, apart from the marina bay building I don't think there's a tree like building anywhere in the world rn
Just saying tho
Don’t mind OP the first Four are futuristic designs sort of imaginary
It’s not been built
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by uptownemmygee(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
So you mean all these buildings structures dey this planet, I disagree
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by dangoteinlaw: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mckandre:
After all these designs na civil engineering go suffer m pass during calculations in the structural detailing
very correct.. do u know that alot of the softwares are not even accurate in structural analysis, a civil engineer still has to introduce manual calculations to achieve the desired design. When insane cantilevered lengths are introduced that's the real night mare.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by dangoteinlaw: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
Angelfrost:
Designing these won't even be a problem...

Building them will be something else!

I won't even advise it... Except it's being handled by foreigners. It will definitely collapse and claim several lives.
it is achievable if properly Designed by a structural civil engineer.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Opmic: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
The church of Christ in Nigeria is coming up with mind blowing structures.
The end time is near and God is unleashing His glory through the church.
Nigeria is at the fore front of this revival.
Shalom
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by deavicky(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
All this building and even better once dey kogi nah.or u never see yeye bello achievement weh make want become president.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Smartor: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2022
Designs driven by concept, in Nigeria we mostly do form follow function.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Impressive! Most of these structures are in Asia, those guys can build anything.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by cenaman(m): 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
The only structure as twisted as this in Nigeria is corruption.

Even normal normal if I see this type of building for Nigeria, may God not allow me to enter it. Wetin my eyes don see for moulders no bi here. 1bag of cement, 80 blocks!

I am a thesis and dissertation writer.
I have seen where a block industry mold 105 6inch blocks with a bag of cement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Gamesmart: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Do our civil engineers have the required expertise to construct such?

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

Where are these in any part of the world?

What a foolish thread.

Continue showing us graphics.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kalu61(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Some of you go just open mouth way de under rate everything. Nobody has ask do private investors, forget about government have the capacity to develop this and you will see the structure standing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.