Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria (69500 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / 5 Awesome Balcony, Gate And Rail Designs You Can Do With CNC Routing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kalu61(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
cenaman:
I have seen where a block industry mold 105 6inch blocks with a bag of cement.
May God have mercy. 100 and gini. When l recommend 35 for 6' and 30 for 9'.

That's why l don't advice client to buy blocks. Mould if you can.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by chatinent: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
cenaman:
I have seen where a block industry mold 105 6inch blocks with a bag of cement.
Omg
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Fortruth: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bobbiee:

The traditional European/American style of building large highrises is usually boring rectangular blocks. Most of the countries where you'll find these daring architecture are the new rich countries.

Lie Lie they are functional and nice, unlike the colonized regions of Black Africa who still find it a challenge to manage airlines and hospitals without OYIBO direction.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Reflect7: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
yeah, because of inept leadership and corruption.

We don't have visionary leaders that can brainstorm

ABEG SHUT UP. FOOL.

WHAT ''LEADERS''?

DO YOU THINK IT WAS POLITICIANS THAT BUILT THOSE BUILDINGS UNDER DISPLAY HERE?

USELESS NATION OF GOVT BLAMERS.

IT WAS THE PRIVATE SECTOR THAT BUILT ALL THOSE STRUCTURES IN THOSE COUNTRIES, NOT THEIR ''LEADERS''.

SO YOU GO AND BUILD YOUR OWN IN NIGERIA AND QUIT BLAMING GOVERNMENT FOR EVERYTHING IN YOUR FCKING LIVES.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mhimi007(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
GoldDolpin:
Don’t mind OP the first Four are futuristic designs sort of imaginary
It’s not been built
a[sub][/sub] exactly
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Yinksy09(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
I love this.

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by God1000(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Rocktation:
You do know that they are not your everyday designs tho, even in these countries you talk about, right? They are as awe-inspiring to the people in the nations that they are (if they exist), as they are to you.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by 2rez: 1:01am On Jun 12, 2022
If i hear say no be aliens run this building designs when pass human's capacity so. What a beautiful sight to behold.

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by samorobo: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bobbiee:
These are usually privately funded buildings. I don't know why even people like Dangote builds shoddy works. The only person that try small is Folorunsho Alakija with her Famfa tower. But even that one doesn't hold a candle to the ones you have pictured. I often wonder what our architects study in school. It's definitely not architecture, because most of the constructions are just copy and paste work.

Even small buildings must possess the ability to stand out from the crowd. That's what makes it unique. For instance this small shop in France is definitely unique and noticeable. Our buildings are as depressing as our reality. I hope we ditch building with concrete blocks in favour of something better

Lol that’s an old European architecture,beautiful yes but it ain’t modern.
No one will compare that with this . Pls check your eyes sir.

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Bobbiee: 5:00am On Jun 17, 2022
samorobo:

Lol that’s an old European architecture,beautiful yes but it ain’t modern.
No one will compare that with this . Pls check your eyes sir.

This is the Famfa towers I spoke about
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by samorobo: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Bobbiee:

This is the Famfa towers I spoke about

yes and its better than what you posted. you tried to make it seem like that basic european 4-storey architecture is better than famfa twer hence why i posted it fr your sight and judgment to work better.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Duzzlag(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, that's biophilic design, the deal concept for sustainable environment. You can also know more about the benefits from this link:
https://www.duzzlag.com/biophilic-design-elements/
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by God1000(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2023
Infoay:
These are really lovely designs but none of them is as structured as corruption in our dear country Nigeria.

A country so blessed by God but being consciously made useless and worthless by many of those entrusted by selection, election or 'grace' to be in positions of leadership at different levels.

Let us not be tired of committing our dear country to the safe and judgement hands of God while we do our bits to rescue this nation so blessed by God.
corruption and leadership failure has dealt Nigeria a big blow
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Solocoin: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
chatinent:
The only structure as twisted as this in Nigeria is corruption.

Even normal normal if I see this type of building for Nigeria, may God not allow me to enter it. Wetin my eyes don see for moulders no bi here. 1bag of cement, 80 blocks!

I am a thesis and dissertation writer.
Moulders are another set of disasters I'm this country. They want to mould 50 blocks from one bag of cement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by chatinent: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
Solocoin:

Moulders are another set of disasters I'm this country. They want to mould 50 blocks from one bag of cement.

Exactly, chief.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Prinzton(m): 1:34am On Mar 26, 2023
kalu61:
May God have mercy. 100 and gini. When l recommend 35 for 6' and 30 for 9'.

That's why l don't advice client to buy blocks. Mould if you can.
The standard construction recommendation doesn't exceed 20 blocks per 50kg bag of cement with a 2"(inches) thickness
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kalu61(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2023
Prinzton:

The standard construction recommendation doesn't exceed 20 blocks per 50kg bag of cement with a 2"(inches) thickness
How many clients have you done this for?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Prinzton(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
kalu61:
How many clients have you done this for?
We have used this on a variety of projects such as
The Altona, Ikoyi
Alucan packing industries, Agbara
Bayview Apartments, banana island
CBN, satellite town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.