Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria (69496 Views)

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Architectural designs of Duplex and boungalow at Affordable Price 08096365063 / 5 Awesome Balcony, Gate And Rail Designs You Can Do With CNC Routing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Passionate888: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
yeah, because of inept leadership and corruption.

We don't have visionary leaders that can brainstorm
How many of those buildings were built by the government of those country's?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by olawonder(m): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
More photos

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Naira Marley is building one just like this one… although the structure may not be completed until he finishes serving prison sentence! Haters will say Naira’s own is an Ikorudu version of this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by KINGCHUKWU(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Normal story building wey dem never finish de collapse upandan ...u wan make dem go this one.....haha na...get conscience na.....lol
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Do our civil engineers have the required expertise to construct such?

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by PROPEACE: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Odunharry:
Biko dey put their location..

Meanwhile, welcome to lalasticlala abode. grin grin
Lol they do not have any location. They are ordinary 3d drawings.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kingyakos: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gkay1:
Nigeria dey back of the world

No be lie my brother, and u know say na for backyard dustbin dey always dey
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Odunharry(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
PROPEACE:

Lol they do not have any location. They are ordinary 3d drawings.
Oh OK.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by flamingREED(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
With ASUU in steady midterm break...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mckandre(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
After all these designs na civil engineering go suffer m pass during calculations in the structural detailing

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kingyakos: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gangster1ms:
If it's too support corrupted thieves to keep ruling you'll see them as number 1.

They've started supporting for fish and biscuits
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
The only structure as twisted as this in Nigeria is corruption.

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Killerbag36: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Rubbish post better thing for front page na
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
You do know that they are not your everyday designs tho, even in these countries you talk about, right? They are as awe-inspiring to the people in the nations that they are (if they exist), as they are to you.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by AfahaAbia(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
More

This hotel is paradise!! You need to go there to experience it.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Designing these won't even be a problem...

Building them will be something else!

I won't even advise it... Except it's being handled by foreigners. It will definitely collapse and claim several lives.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Edoziesmart(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
They look like 3D renditions.

You didn't put the location of the infrastructure.
They are not real rather rendering
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
chatinent:
The only structure as twisted as this in Nigeria is corruption.
Lmao...

If i travel to any of these countries and find out a Naija engineer follow construct am, I no go enter.. grin grin

Even one decking dey fear me for naija here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kingyakos: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
The season for the foolish lazy idiot to mount their 70+ yrs old sick structure in Aso Rock is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Wow this is just breathtaking

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by IDIOTmoderators: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mhimi007:
These buildings are all concept, apart from the marina bay building I don't think there's a tree like building anywhere in the world rn
Just saying tho
Exactly..
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by dangoteinlaw: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Most of them are unrealistic, just some over joyous graduate student playing around his laptop.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Cmanforall: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
More

Add this

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
I'm fascinated by these masterpieces and edifices in different parts of the world.

Do our civil engineers have the required expertise to construct such?

Though we have some similar structures in Eko Atlantic city, but not up to the standard here.

/
Nigerians can construct something similar but it must be limited to a bungalow or one storey to avoid stories that touch.
/
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Mrexcell(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Are all these structures really built by humans or aliens?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by HROfficial: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
You should know that the overwhelming majority of the structures you've shown are just CGI drawings. They exist only on paper and Nigerian architects are just as talented at drawing as anybody else.

Many of these drawings are concepts; flights of fancy that would be difficult, if not impossible, to build with today's technology but which help to point to future directions that architecture might take. In that way, they are similar to the concept cars that auto manufacturers display at car shows. They are extremely fanciful and futuristic but when the production model eventually gets built, most of the fanciful features are gone.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by IDIOTmoderators: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
kingyakos:
The season for the foolish lazy idiot to mount their 70+ yrs old sick structure in Aso Rock is around the corner
You own sickness pass the 70 years old.. by the time you start making comments that are not related to the post you probably have dementia.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
God1000:
More
Thank you Op. This is so beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Jat33: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
[quote author=Mhimi007 post=113695742]These buildings are all concept, apart from the marina bay building I don't think there's a tree like building anywhere in the world rn
Just saying tho you're very correct
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Edoziesmart(m): 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
I can see some people in this space are actually educated illiterate.
They thought all these arch designs are real, without knowing they are 3d design.

The only building that is real here is Mariana bay sand in Singapore.
The rest are just rendering.
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by kingyakos: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
They look like 3D renditions.

You didn't put the location of the infrastructure.

Even the 3D sef corruption don kill boys potential
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Tonytonex(m): 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
HROfficial:
You should know that the overwhelming majority of the structures you've shown are just CGI drawings. They exist only on paper and Nigerian architects are just as talented at drawing as anybody else.

Many of these drawings are concepts; flights of fancy that would be difficult, if not impossible, to build with today's technology but which help to point to future directions that architecture might take. In that way, they are similar to the concept cars that auto manufacturers display at car shows. They are extremely fanciful and futuristic but when the production model eventually gets built, most of the fanciful features are gone.
Sorry, you mean those are mere drawings?
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Jat33: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
You're very correct
Mhimi007:
These buildings are all concept, apart from the marina bay building I don't think there's a tree like building anywhere in the world rn
Just saying tho
Re: Beautiful Architectural Designs You Won't See In Nigeria by Edoziesmart(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Mrexcell:
Are all these structures really built by humans or aliens?
Oga none of them is real nah

OP said arch designs and not real building.
All these are implemented with the help of CGI.

The one that is real us just the Mariana bay sand in Singapore others are visual illustration of how future house will be built with high end technology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Interior Decorating Tips By Multicolour Interiordezine / Man Building Bottle House In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.