Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (63057 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Gombe Man Changes Son’s Name From Buhari To Rabiu Kwankwaso (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Allisgud: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2022
ASUU MINIMUM WAGEs increment is not just happening today any youth who still vote this fools should stop blaming village people grin[color=#000099][/color]by next year u will learn a new lesson that when God is ready to save a nation, tradition, protocols mindset belief will not matter,mark this quote,ur mouth go open wow cheesy cheesy cheesy,the people will decide
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by aspirebig: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Like it or not Peter Obj is our choice. Is as simple as ABC, irrespective of his tribe and religion .
If you like, hate him. Are you not feeling the inflation, the fake A PC change, the insecurity, joblessness, the massive looting and public servants sharing Billions always with recklessness.

We tried PDP, they failed but A PC was even a worst disaster. What was the price of a bag of rice during Jonathan time and now? We must vote out APC.Tinubu is old, he should be an elder statesman,Nigeria is not Lagos state. Atiku was part of Obj 8 years, so what is he looking for?

If an Ibo man is not good enough to be a president in Nigeria, then let us go our different ways. Enough of this slavery and master mentality. Enough.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Theoarhics: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter the solid rock. On you I stand. I dey with you.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
We need more of north contribution more just more every hand on deck
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
We move,

So many Christians in Gombe state, Adamawa, Zamfara, Benue, Jos, Kaduna, Abuja, Niger and many more...

That will frown at Muslim, Muslim ticket, APC is dead on arriver,

If they insist on Muslim, Muslim ticket they will fail, If they don't they will still fail,

North don't know party they only know one thing vote for a Northerner who is a Muslim, that's why you can't see a Yoruba Muslim leading a Jumu'ah prayer in a mosque where Hausa-Fulani is there,

Atiku stands a better chance at the polls over Tinubu, but PO will defeat them all cos, they are all clichés politicians,

Nigerians need new blood and change in the political circle and that change is Peter Obi,

God bless the Gombe man that donated his house for the movement,

Be Obident now or regret it later.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Jackbaur88: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

We are waiting for APC Muslim-Muslim ticket...

God bless southsouth and southwest..
Don't mind the nay Sayers. The north has 40 to 45% Christians. Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, The Fct have predominant Christians. Kogi, Niger and Kwara has at least 40% Christians on an average.
North East States like Gombe has up to 40% Christians, Adamawa has 40 to 45%, Taraba state is predominantly Christian, Borno has at least 25 to 30% Christians.
Southern Kaduna which is up to 11 Lgas is predominantly Christian.
We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket, this has been their long term plan and was tested and executed by El rufai in Kaduna state when he picked a Muslim as his running mate and won.
Any way, We in the Entire middle belt are Obedient.
On Peter OBI' mandate we stand !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by owenwin: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi; we die here
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Jackbaur88: 11:49am On Jun 11, 2022
Don't mind the nay Sayers. The north has 40 to 45% Christians. Plateau, Benue, Nasarawa, The Fct have predominant Christians. Kogi, Niger and Kwara has at least 40% Christians on an average.
North East States like Gombe has up to 40% Christians, Adamawa has 40 to 45%, Taraba state is predominantly Christian, Borno has at least 25 to 30% Christians.
Southern Kaduna which is up to 11 Lgas is predominantly Christian.
We say no to Muslim Muslim ticket, this has been their long term plan and was tested and executed by El rufai in Kaduna state when he picked a Muslim as his running mate and won.
Any way, We in the Entire middle belt are Obedient.
On Peter OBI' mandate we stand !!!!
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by redirect(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2022
AS I WAKE UP THIS MORNING FIRST THING THAT COME OUT FROM MOUTH IS PETER OBI![color=#000099]AS I WAKE UP THIS MORNING FIRST THING THAT COME OUT FROM MOUTH IS PETER OBI![/color]AS I WAKE UP THIS MORNING FIRST THING THAT COME OUT FROM MOUTH IS PETER OBI!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by DrGeoAngel: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
Esseite:
Even if Peter gets only one vote... believe you me, that vote is my vote..

My vote is that vote Peter Obi needs to win the election.

We cannot wish the country well and vote for a candidate we don't believe in.

OBIdient!!!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Bigheart042(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock

It will shock u like AkUKU

if only u understand Igbo..if u don't, ask an Igbo friend to tell the meaning.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin

Heaters will always so what again?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by naijapikin2(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2022
Nigeria Is slipping slowly into gerontocracy. No to these spent cartridges of politicians.. Peter obi is the answer.. we are OBI-dient
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by IDIOTmoderators: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
but if someone calls Tinubu druggie now....una go say Igbos d insult una.....u guys r d problem we have in dis country
Nor be una start am?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Aliou007(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
And who told you it’s a Christian who donated?... there are northern Muslims who also support PO!
SHINJA:
I thought Muslims in Southwest said there are no Christians in northern states..

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Acefaruk: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:

and this relate to the topic at hand?
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tareq1105: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This Peter Obi dey fear me o

Could he be the Barack Obama of our time ?

Barrack Obama of Anambra. I can never be deceived by his pitiable look. He once said he had only one wristwatch but we later saw pictures where he wore 4 different watches at different times and occasions. He said his 35 yrs old son living in US doesn't have a car. What is having a car in US? It's nothing. You can always get one if you need it. I can't be fooled. I never imagined he had any property in Abuja, going by his pretentious act, until it got burnt and I had the mall belong to Obi. Pretender. I couldn't believe he had such a big Mall. When you see him at the airport, he would carry his bags going alone as if he didn't make any money for 8 yrs as governor. Trust Omo Ibo at your own peril. Later Pandora issue came up and his name was conspicuously displayed among them. I don't like pretenders. He visited a state to meet with PDP delegates in April and he told them he doesn't give money. Does he expect Delegates to trek from their various local councils to the capital to meet him? Pretender.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by SpecialEdition: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by micflo28(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
triple996:
Pandora grin
My brother please, for the sake of our unborn children let us vote Peter Obi. Please brother, please. Igbos are nice, they are just misunderstood and cheated. That’s the bulk of their anger.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ogub(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
God of wonders is still in the business of doing wonders and we 'll all see it happen.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tareq1105: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2022
naijapikin2:
Nigeria Is slipping slowly into gerontocracy. No to these spent cartridges of politicians.. Peter obi is the answer.. we are OBI-dient

Obi, dead on arrival.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Acefaruk: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Amojii:
We move,

So many Christians in Gombe state, Adamawa, Zamfara, Benue, Jos, Kaduna, Abuja, Niger and many more...

If they insist on Muslim, Muslim ticket they will fail, If they don't they will still fail,

North don't know party they only know one thing vote for a Northerner who is a Muslim, that's why you can't see a Yoruba Muslim leading a Jumu'ah prayer in a mosque where Hausa-Fulani is there,

Atiku stands a better chance at the polls over Tinubu, but PO will defeat them all cos, they are all clichés politicians,

Nigerians need new blood and change in the political circle and that change is Peter Obi,

Be Obident now regret it later.
and if the northern insignificant christian population vote po and all northern muslims line up behind atiku, can po win atiku? Mumu always thinking from behind..
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tareq1105: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
micflo28:
My brother please, for the sake of our unborn children let us vote Peter Obi. Please brother, please. Igbos are nice, they are just misunderstood and cheated. That’s the bulk of their anger.

Let's see where their hatred for others would take them.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by MajohBankz: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Your people are not ready for amends. And don't be fooled to think all these ends online. It's only a matter of time before it starts manifesting offline...

Hahahaha, who are ‘your people'? Classy people don't engage tribalism in their life. Willing tools for the detractors are the ones been used. Show me where there has been a fight outbreak between Igbos and Yorubas in any part of Nigeria.

What's the beginning of this fight? Just point to a thread that dates back to 2010s where this impotent and unimportant online bickering between east and west started
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Jack005(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Majority of Rivers people are all rooting for Peter obi.. We don't care if he wins or not. Let's make a bold statement..
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by ACCURETE(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:
Gombe man donates his house to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

I advise Politicians from PDP and APC to start decamping to Labour Party.

Peter Obi is becoming a MOVEMENT like ENDSARS

Azzaman Azzaman

https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/514668230347394/
which part of Gombe
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Tareq1105: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Amojii:
We move,

Be Obident now or regret it later.

Disappointment awaits you.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by jullary(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
but if someone calls Tinubu druggie now....una go say Igbos d insult una.....u guys r d problem we have in dis country
dont mind the idiot i be confirm ijebu boy but i am OBIdiently for OBI. Seriously nigeria youths need orientation
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
SHINJA:

Kaduna
Plateau
Bauchi
Gombe
Adamawa
Taraba
Borno

These states have a lot of Christians.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by virus05(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Osinbajo is miles ahead of Obi sef

2019 elections debate where he floored Obi already showed Obi is no match for him

So if he could lose a primary to moneybag

Don’t deceive yourself, na who get money pass get vote pass

Block votes dey north, as even if south turn out en masse dem still no reach north and na dat north be anywhere belle face

Your last paragraph is incorrect, sorry.

You just talk because you want to talk.

2019 and 2015 were not the only years we've had elections.
Re: Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. by Henryifi: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Esseite:
Even if Peter gets only one vote... believe you me, that vote is my vote..

You're mistaken, gonna be my vote

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got / Intersociety: Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya. His Tribesmen ‘Sold Him Out’ / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.