Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) (109677 Views)

Which Alcohol bleeped You Up And Made You Say “i’m Never Taking Alcohol Again?” / I Was Forced To Marry A Man Twice My Age,now My Life Is At Risk! / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
May God bless your union bro, happy marriage life.

Investors home and abroad, here is opportunity to buy your dream home and to invest in an Estate which guarantee capital gains.

Right at Abraham Adesanya axis of Lagos Island Ajah is "Appleton Estate"

2 Bedroom Terrace Duplex - N43million
3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex - N53million
4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex - N63million

An off plans Estate with 80% completion and ready to be delivered within short period of time.

Features:
24 hours power supply, Portable Water, Green Areas, Ample Front, Gym, Skylight Roofs, Stylish Staircase, Fitted Kitchen and lot more.

Make 50% initial deposit and spread the balance.
For more information and enquiry
Call/WhatsApp.

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by SocialJustice: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Envy
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by omooba969(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
madgoat:
The guy na mumu. Instead make him just chop and clean mouth like those other sharp guys. Now he is stuck with an obese woman grin
I remember one of my ex-girl friends back then. So fat and busty. She dey profess love that time. After i satisfied my fantasy for a few months i ran away grin She was in shock for months because she thought i was serious with her grin

Hahahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Aguilar(m): 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2022
My taste. She's not bad.
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Angelfrost(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Foreigners have problems Sha...

What is fat about this fine woman?!!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
ikeno:
this kind of load is not easy to satisfy oo.talking from experience.after one week of continuous kpekus I got sick for two weeks.
Haha you think to satisfy borhole is easy, use that energy and do something productive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by EmmyDJourno: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2022
It reach your turn, you marry am angry
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by dochenaj: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Her weight is not very healthy.

But an ultimatum to lose weight or be dumped doesn't work out either.

She needs to be encouraged and supported to lose weight, not because she wants to improve her appearance but rather because she needs to stay healthy.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by AfonjaConehead: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Personal trainer!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Sirafoy: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
This lady might be a reason why Olamide said
She carry front,
She carry back,
She too package.....�
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Whizzy080(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

SOURCE: THE SUN
Forget u no de chop bone
U get taste for good thing
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Benwallt(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Her own Camel toe is by the side. Different 23 but same number
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by GhettoBwoy: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Embrace everything that happens to you, even the pain and suffering, rejection and jealousy,

It all leads to the actualisation of your highest self.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by wiseone28: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
EmmyDJourno:
It reach your turn, you marry am angry
I wonder

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Candycrushy(f): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2022
See succulent bress
God dey create sha

2 Likes

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by streetsoldier1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
I was expecting to see something hoooge. This is normal, I've not dated anyone less than this size before

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by bhella10: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
My type of woman. Flesh everywhere. grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Biafranodogwu55: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thonia69:
Wow! This is beautiful.
it always would be beautiful in your eyes
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by godofuck231: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Chidi2022:
So i am a bad apple like this?
I meant bad azz apple , or are you an apple ?

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Kpengla(m): 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2022
Was expecting to see the typical naija orobo with bigbfat stomach like bag of cement

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Fisiryorh(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You and FTC's ehn....
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Djelectron(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
oz4real83:
Everybody was buying the milk but this guy just came and bought the full cow. Congrats man cheesy cheesy grin

Comrade, vawulence at its peak isn't allowed..
Moderate vawulence is allowed...
Be warned!

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Blake755: 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:
This guy will be enjoying and suffering at the same time

Well!! Congrats
Please how he takes the suffer I wan know
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

SOURCE: THE SUN
Wetin ? This one na Below Average for Nigeria , South Africa , Zimbabwe Togo , Ghana Niger Republic etc undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
it always would be beautiful in your eyes
Yes, do you have a problem with that?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Valkyr: 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2022
Thonia69:
Wow! This is beautiful.

You be 22?
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Omoslim26: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
Evergreen4:
It's her flat tummy for me

Flat tummy wey dem wrap like rug abi which particular flat tummy undecided undecided
Please reduce it to 1 and half ties e be like se your head no dey too carry 2ties grin

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by wildkat: 11:45pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Na this kind thing African men dey like. Just imagine giving this one better doggy on the couch or shower. grin grin

Allow me complete my fasting naa
Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Valkyr:

You be 22?
I'm not

1 Like

Re: I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) by wildkat: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
She needs a destructive BBC

Your name fit u aswear... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / Braless Lady Blasted For Dancing With Her Chest / Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.