Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40263 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

If you like it or noth this country will be restructured .
do you know the meaning of restructuring? Let me tell you, the north will decide for tinubu if he eventually win the election.
The north have the number to impeach any president that failed to do what they want.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
do you know the meaning of restructuring? Let me tell you, the north will decide for tinubu if he eventually win the election.
The north have the number to impeach any president that failed to do what they want.

I will define it for you in different ways if you want to know.

Firstly the origin of the word in Nigeria came from A lawyer called alao aka bashorun ,he was the first Nigerian to issue the statement that a Nigeria needed a soveign national conference.so you think I don't know they are many in the national assembly?so you don't know it was created to share southwest and south south money ?By creating more states and local government ,you will have more representation at the national assembly.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

This is the profile of the man ,the daughter is a presenter on television .

https://blerf.org/index.php/biography/aka-bashorun-alao/
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

This is the profile of the man ,the daughter is a presenter on television .Now we will define ,analyse, describe the word.https://blerf.org/index.php/biography/aka-bashorun-alao/

https://blerf.org/index.php/biography/aka-bashorun-alao/
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

I will define it for you in different ways if you want to know.

Firstly the origin of the word in Nigeria came from A lawyer called alao aka bashorun ,he was the first Nigerian to issue the statement that a Nigeria needed a soveign national conference.so you think I don't know they are many in the national assembly?so you don't know it was created to share southwest and south south money ?By creating more states and local government ,you will have more representation at the national assembly.
which money south west bring the table? What is the source of south west money? Pls tell us.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

Restructuring is simple a straight line ,demarcation, boundaries,organisation , rearrangement.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
which money south west bring the table? What is the source of south west money? Pls tell us.

Even southwest contributes to the world economy,so simple Google budgetIT and look through data and them come to your conclusion.
Firstly, Lagos alone contributes 56!percent of the total VAT collected ,plus anothe 20pecent from the other southwest state ,together calculate the numbers .
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

The Lagos stock exchange as 1300 companies listed ,

In Nigeria ,every company pays educational tax,company tax, technology tax .excerice duties,custom duties .All money goes to Abuja to be shared according to number of states and local governments

So which state as the largest number of industries in Nigeria ?Ogun state .
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

The busiest airport is Lagos ,every traveller pays a tax calculated when buying ticket ,going and coming ,that money goes to Abuja to be shared .
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

Lagos as 2 ports excluding the new one that was supported by the Lagos state government
Tincan port and Apapa ports they generate trillions about 8trillion excluding the one stolen.that money goes to abuja
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

Should I continue or you want to say it's a lie first
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

Lagos as 2 ports excluding the new one that was supported by the Lagos state government
Tincan port and Apapa ports they generate trillions about 8trillion excluding the one stolen.that money goes to abuja
hahahaa, the port is built by who? Are you a kid? Even on regional government those port were built and owned by federal government.
So you think the south west owned those ports? You are really a kid.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

The busiest airport is Lagos ,every traveller pays a tax calculated when buying ticket ,going and coming ,that money goes to Abuja to be shared .
how much did the south west contributed in building that airport.
I thought I am talking to someone that have brain.
Very soon you will mention Dangote refinery as south west property. Ode!!!
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
hahahaa, the port is built by who? Are you a kid? Even on regional government those port were built and owned by federal government.
So you think the south west owned those ports? You are really a kid.
Lol!see yourself,the Apapa port was constructed by the colonial government,that is why there is railway to export resources out of Nigeria . awolowo expanded the port after with cocoa money.the owners of the land are called oluwa,s they took the colonial government to court.maybe you mixed it up,lekki seaport is the deepest sea port in Nigeria and it's a privately owned company and Lagos as shares also.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

Airport with malams left right and center as if it's a Mallam airport.hawking dollars in the 21st century at an international airport.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

Oloshi!s you don't even know why it is called Mittal Mohammad airport?it was because Obasanjo was in power in1979.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

see mumu, so if an igbo man build a company in Yoruba land,automatically that company belong to yorubas abi?
Just mentioned one natural resources owned by south west that give money to this country.
Mention any infrastructure built by south west that the money is shared in Abuja.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
see mumu, so if an igbo man build a company in Yoruba land,automatically that company belong to yorubas abi?
Just mentioned one natural resources owned by south west that give money to this country.
Mention any infrastructure built by south west that the money is shared in Abuja.
You are a kid for asking that type of question, please meet with accountants or study just basic accounting and stop your ignorance.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

Lol!see yourself,the Apapa port was constructed by the colonial government,that is why there is railway to export resources out of Nigeria . awolowo expanded the port after with cocoa money.the owners of the land are called oluwa,s they took the colonial government to court.maybe you mixed it up,lekki seaport is the deepest sea port in Nigeria and it's a privately owned company and Lagos as shares also.
now I know I am talking to empty skull.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

Funny you !you cannot engage in a intellectual discussion,you were the first to throw insults ,just on things you can Google and find out.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

If you are Igbo ,the salaries of your kings, governor,and special this ,special that is paid from south south money and southwest money.the south south people are quiet ,they don't talk too much.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:

That is the reason you don't want restructuring playing the spoliers game since awolowo period ,this is 2023 ,watch and see how you will not atiku or help atiku by dividing votes.then when they tell you the history after ,you become emotional , shouting obi all over the place ,as if he can win election in Nigeria without reaching out.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

Oloshi!s you don't even know why it is called Mittal Mohammad airport?it was because Obasanjo was in power in1979.
hahahaaa, so since obasanjo was in power that means the airport is a Yoruba property.
Are you well at all?
So now that the third mainland bridge was built by babangida it is now a northern property abi?
Wait ooh, do you really have brain?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

That is the reason you don't want restructuring playing the spoliers game since awolowo period ,this is 2023 ,watch and see how you will not atiku or help atiku by dividing votes.then when they tell you the history after ,you become emotional , shouting obi all over the place ,as if he can win election in Nigeria without reaching out.
for your information, the north will decide who to win this election.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
hahahaaa, so since obasanjo was in power that means the airport is a Yoruba property.
Are you well at all?
So now that the third mainland bridge was built by babangida it is now a northern property abi?
Wait ooh, do you really have brain?

Dodan barracks was in ikoyi ,and that was a legacy project for him .The income from the airport will be for yorubas under a regional arrangement and a percentage will given to the center.well Lagos will have an airport in future also.let see which airport people will fly to
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

Dodan barracks was in ikoyi ,and that was a legacy project for him .The income from the airport will be for yorubas under a regional arrangement and a percentage will given to the center.well Lagos will have an airport in future also.let see which airport people will fly to
you are just fooling around, the airport that was built by federal government? Will automatically become Yoruba own,are you this daft? So Dangote refinery will be Yoruba refinery they can only pay tax to dangote abi?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
you are just fooling around, the airport that was built by federal government? Will automatically become Yoruba own,are you this daft? So Dangote refinery will be Yoruba refinery they can only pay tax to dangote abi?

Yes when you do accounting ,it will contribute to GDP of Lagos and Nigeria ,it works that way,they pay taxes in Lagos and also to the federal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos / Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.