Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40266 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Let be honest with our self

Tinubu is not healthy to handle this complex nation now may be they would have give him instead of buhari before now.

Nigeria as a nation is very complex now
The nation is going down we need an with a lot of challenges, example insecurity, loan everywhere, currency going down everyday, poverty rate on high side, tribal war everywhere.
So to me we need intellectual somebody with strong vision and health to fight the nation back to us, if not only God knows what this nation will turn to tomorrow.

Let be wise

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by plaindealer: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Olosh opinion.. grin

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by jacoik(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear, wickedness has no other name than you. You want Tinubu to put thread in the eyes of the needle? Walahi I must report you to lie Mohamed for hate speech
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by IDIOTmoderators: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....
How is he trying to impose himself on Nigerians? Don't you have your PVC?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by IDIOTmoderators: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
BabydiHot:
and he gave Remi Tinubu belle
The way he will also give your wife belle.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by DrGeoAngel: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.

Your grammer is as sick as the person you are supporting.

The youths are United. We are "OBIdiently flushing both APC and PDP out.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by deeva2: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dina that is not shaking...What has he done to better his Kogi ppl....I will rather vote for a shaking man who successfully made his state to be the most developed state in the country than voting a non shaking man whose his state/region is underdeveloped and falling apart..

BAT 2023
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by deeva2: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buje1987:
I just pray the Youths don’t forget our manifestos in 2020. Who ordered the killing of armless youths in Lekki Toll gate?
Same people who killed innocent youths you want to vote for?
Can’t we make a change?
Let’s vote a vibrant Obi who can represent us in international meetings. Tinubu is just too old adding another 8 years to his age.

Dina that is not shaking...What has he done to better his Kogi ppl....I will rather vote for a shaking man who successfully made his state to be the most developed state in the country than voting a non shaking man whose his state/region is underdeveloped and falling apart..

BAT 2023
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by deeva2: 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2022
caracas:

Ppl like you should be given the guillotine treatment for putting Nigeria in this mess.we warned you dumb heads back then but you ppl defended Bubu just as you are defending the Lagos thief now.
It’s clear you ppl do not mean well for this country cos it beats my imagination how someone reasonable n sane would be campaigning for an old , senile, sick n corrupt politician like Tinubu.
Same Tinubu that can hardly walk without his bodyguards supporting him…..
Seriously some of you should be guillotined…..

BAT 2023
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by deeva2: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:
Let be honest with our self

Tinubu is not healthy to handle this complex nation now may be they would have give him instead of buhari before now.

Nigeria as a nation is very complex now
The nation is going down we need an with a lot of challenges, example insecurity, loan everywhere, currency going down everyday, poverty rate on high side, tribal war everywhere.
So to me we need intellectual somebody with strong vision and health to fight the nation back to us, if not only God knows what this nation will turn to tomorrow.

Let be wise

BAT 2023
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by deeva2: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....

BAT 2023
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Okwyjesus(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?

Please describe the disability. We want to know before polling day
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by deeva2: 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Shaky shaky

The shaky shaky toured the country except the unserious, unknown gunmen and confused region while the non shaky skaky dreamer depends on twitter supporters

2023 Election go shock una

BAT 2023
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

He told you how he gave his post to osinbajo because of religious issues and for 8years,he was not a minister,no contract,still you call such person greedy ,just because of your own candidate.
he is greedy. He has been appointing governors to Lagos state instead of allowing them to vote for who they want. If that is not greediness,what is it?
He is too old and sick but he is insisting on becoming the president. If that is not greediness,what is it?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Flier:
Even though TINUBU is a certified thief i still prefer him to ATIKU,Tinubu feeds hundreds of people everyday,he is extremely close to the poor apart from that he always work with technocrats and choose the best that can manage every post and will probability stop North power monopoly.
Atiku on the other hand has nothing to offer,just coming back to steal again
this is where the problem lies. He is feeding just because he wants to control their lives. Why not teach them how to fish instead of giving them fish?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
Internet22:
Look who dey talk, I don't trust you'll polithiefians, you self dey buy cars with our money when u dey power undecided
take the message and trash the messenger.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
Miracle2020:
he is greedy. He has been appointing governors to Lagos state instead of allowing them to vote for who they want. If that is not greediness,what is it?
He is too old and sick but he is insisting on becoming the president. If that is not greediness,what is it?

He his not greedy ,he layed the foundation and somebody continued ,party members choose the candidates, he endorses ,you ca not have people that can't win elections.you don't know the definition of greed in this context.you are just using emotions.i know you are part of does people that want a Nigeria that is unitary.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
pat077:
They both will continue to shake since that is what some people wants. But to u Dino, u can't say no to Tinubu because of age and say yes to Atiku, that is hypocrisy. Atiku is the sai kaka I see here cuz he's older than Tinubu. If you want an active and sane president then u shld be obidient.
Tinubu daughter is 62years while the father is 69, is that not wonders of the universe?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Buje1987:
I just pray the Youths don’t forget our manifestos in 2020. Who ordered the killing of armless youths in Lekki Toll gate?
Same people who killed innocent youths you want to vote for?
Can’t we make a change?
Let’s vote a vibrant Obi who can represent us in international meetings. Tinubu is just too old adding another 8 years to his age.
let Obi also tell us who order the killing of 78 anambara youths in Ezu river.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Olodo, to impose is to force the acceptance of something...

I wonder the type education you got....

Tinubu is imposing himself to become the president...

Go and collect your tuition fees you paid and destroy that paper you carry around as a degree...
Tinubu is using his corrupt money to impose himself,knowingly well that Nigerians are hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
vannessa7:

I'm really surprised at the inability to analyse and process simple information by these people, they cannot comprehend anything beyond their tribal sentiment. In as much as nobody like Tinubu least of all me but simple logic will make one realise he is the best for Nigeria for now. A man who run Lagos State without federal allocation for how long and started the facelift of Lagos State. Nobody ever envisioned oshodi in another light or thought it could ever turn to what it is now except Tinubu, BRT nko, he is not docile or inactive but very pro active. He knows how to select the best hands for his team and he created many opportunities and job for the youths, LASMA is one of them. He respects his wife and that says a lot. He has wide connections and political experience, his large ego will make him to want to prove himself as a President of the nation by making a big difference. He can never leave Nigeria the same. He has a active brain and that's all we need not his steady hands, those that had steady hands didn't do better.
mr man, considering the amount of money that Lagos is making, I can run Lagos for 20 years without federal allocation. By the way,when Yaradua came to power he paid the whole money to fashola who later hand it over to tinubu for his personal spending.
Lagos will be far better than this rubbish if iam given 8years to govern Lagos.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
olas24u:

He his not greedy ,he layed the foundation and somebody continued ,party members choose the candidates, he endorses ,you ca not have people that can't win elections.you don't know the definition of greed in this context.you are just using emotions.i know you are part of does people that want a Nigeria that is unitary.
Why was he against buhari endorsement of a preferred candidate? Mr man i hate Ironsi because this unitary government. Nigeria would have been better than this rubbish if we had continue with our regional government.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by tonididdy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by tonididdy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
We will not accept another sick president, who will govern Nigerian from the UK.

Absolutely not!
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 6:14am On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
Why was he against buhari endorsement of a preferred candidate? Mr man i hate Ironsi because this unitary government. Nigeria would have been better than this rubbish if we had continue with our regional government.

Is Buhari a politician?his he a democratic or civilan dictator? democracy is government by the people ,Or government by the majority.it was a merger of parties that formed the government.so their principals,policies ,idealogies are different ,he fought to even get this far ,they did not want him.this is the last chance to get the country organised political ,don't throw your vote away.vot tinubu for economic emancipation,political and social economic development, sustainable development.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

Is Buhari a politician?his he a democratic or civilan dictator? democracy is government by the people ,Or government by the majority.it was a merger of parties that formed the government.so their principals,policies ,idealogies are different ,he fought to even get this far ,they did not want him.this is the last chance to get the country organised political ,don't throw your vote away.vot tinubu for economic emancipation,political and social economic development, sustainable development.
tinubu will never be our president.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by leokid866: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2022
JAMO84:
If Atiku knew that Tinubu will win primary, he wouldn't have wasted his millions of dollars buying PDP delegates.

I don't understand why a serial loser like Atiku will rely on other serial losers like Dino.

Gbas.........GBos..................... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by leokid866: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2022
oyichi:
I watched his speech on that primary, his hands is not stable at all, Parkinson
Franklin D. Roosevelt was paralyzed yet guided America through a point of depression.............are you now saying those with illness or some form of disease cannot be competent leaders?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
tinubu will never be our president.

So if that happens ,how does that affect southwest ?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Miracle2020: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2022
olas24u:

So if that happens ,how does that affect southwest ?
and who is talking of affecting south west?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Miracle2020:
and who is talking of affecting south west?

If you like it or noth this country will be restructured .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun: Not All Data Was Transmitted When APC Obtained BVAS Server Report – INEC / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.