Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40251 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Webforyou: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?

Chai look at our youths . Are you people Norma at all . Like do you reason with your anus ? How can't you guys see something wrong in presenting this man to come be our president ? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by uvie66: 11:12am On Jun 12, 2022
This Man stop mocking people's health challenges because everyone aspire to have good health. The inner workings of our body is sometimes out of our control.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by ledaman: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.
but you can't do more than wailing on social media.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by ledaman: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Dino the expired Politician grin
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by chinwe77: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2022
and he gave Remi Tinubu belleand he gave Remi Tinubu belle...
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by stacyadams: 11:52am On Jun 12, 2022
reality1010:

You have said it all.
Will Tinubu employ a shaky man like him to preside over his company? Will he abandone the smart young guys to employ a shaky old man as his company's General Manager?
Those of you supporting Tinubu, will you do that?
If you can answer these questions well i will vote for Tinubu?

Don't mind what those idiots re typing up there...so many unreasonable humans..
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by stacyadams: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Webforyou:

Chai look at our youths . Are you people Norma at all . Like do you reason with your anus ? How can't you guys see something wrong in presenting this man to come be our president ? Na wa o
....it's pathetic..
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Melaye, retired from politics by yahaya Bello
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by ib0221: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Coolsperm:
.you are not a honest person, can you as a member of YMP accept Christian Christian ticket?
You just declared me being not honest without qualm. Just like that. Hmm. First, I don't know what you mean by YMP. I am a Nigerian and I will accept any man or woman of integrity, oneness of purpose and confidence. Pls, let us try to be civil in our conversation. It costs nothing.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by money121(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Webforyou:

Are you stupid? Did he mock him ? He only adviced him .........something every sensible human around him should do but no all of them want to push the calamity on the nation
Olorun a wa pelu e
Want to replied you but after checked one of your thread here on nairaland!!
All i can say is GOOD HEALTH IS WEALTH
DON'T MOCKED ANYBODY FACING HEALTH ISSUE!!
#peaceOut
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink
I swear! To Obey is better than sacrifice.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by truthfinder319: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Where is Melaye and his co travelleers . This man, BAT , is as string as fiddle. Does he sleep? Moving from campaigns to convention to meetings, how healthier can you be as a 70 year old Nigerian. He doesn't go to Dubai on flimsy execuse. Yes, he had a knee injury surgery in London and was open about it. God will shame his detractors.

Newslink:
Say No to Sai Kaka. Atiku is the answer

You are Shaking, You can't preside over a Country that is Shaking

You are Unwell You can't preside over a Country that is Unwell

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChXwTSS6wA

Nigerians are frustrated already, We can't graduates from saying Sai Baba to Sai Kaka.
Atiku is the answer

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CerMua4I5IJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by truthfinder319: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Where is Melaye and his co travelleers . This man, BAT , is as strong as fiddle. Does he sleep? Moving from campaigns to convention to meetings, how healthier can you be as a 70 year old Nigerian. He doesn't go to Dubai on flimsy execuse. Yes, he had a knee injury surgery in London and was open about it. God will shame his detractors.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by truthfinder319: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fayose said more than this about Buhari dying before 2015 elections, Aisha's husband is still alive and kicking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Yusman316(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rubbish! Let this man (Dino Melaye) join APC. You will be amazed at how he will sing Tinubu's praises
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by RPG2020(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
Lose it how? Are you insinuating Tinubu is not competent enough to govern the country ?

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Haba, na question I asked nah
RPG2020:

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Shikini: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Aswear
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by YOUDARE: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
what's annoying me the most is that this idiot us saying it's his turn, your turn bawo , because Na your papa build Nigeria.
BASTARD
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Tecno66: 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...
I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...
I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....
He should have just backed PYO to win the next general elections. He appears to be about to make the same mistake GEJ made in 2015 when he chose to run for re-election rather back a Northerner to succeed him.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Spherical17: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

He will remain a better and preferred candidate... Whether he comes first or last...

I hope Tinubu can bath and sponge himself... with his shaky hands....
if truly he's better and preferably candidate let him go and deliver Anambrans from moving to Lagos in droves just to hawk gala and ice cream cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Tecno66: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....
If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy
It is good to be obedient wink
You wicked o. This your test na bad one.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by InoGetJoy: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
Good health is Wealth and Only God grant that
Please don't mock your fellow humanbeing about health Issue
He's not mocking him, he's asking him to stop chasing presidency and instead go and take care of his health
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Sleekfingers: 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu is our next president.....even if he dey shake like a leaf......
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Evaloyal2J(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
post=113717813:
Mumu Melaye.

A thief and a criminal.
Shameless saibabarism bot. After 2015 and the resultant consequences of the old incapacitated president, u have been using curses to quel insecurity to no avail.
Now u have started again. Are you people cursed or you lose your conscience? Smh
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by money121(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2022
InoGetJoy:

He's not mocking him, he's asking him to stop chasing presidency and instead go and take care of his health
You are shaking is praise cheesy cheesy
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by UcheforGod(f): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
He is not mocking him. All he is saying is that he is not strong and healthy enough to preside over the fate of the most populated country in West Africa.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by HRMK: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
CHOP CHOP POLITICIAN!YOU DON CHOP SARAKI FINISH!NA ATIKU TURN TO CHOP HIM MONEY NOW!WISH UNA GOOD LUCK OOOOO......
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Jostoman: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
nobody is mocking anyone here oga, Our future is at stake in 2023.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Digmygold: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
God bless the womb you came out from?

Same to you.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by guychidile: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Both Tinubu and Atiku are no match to HE Peter Obi.
All we saying is ,give us Peter Obi...gba gam
We move
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Akharmony: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
supporter of Tinuba should also keep praying for his health. .Cos Nigerian are very silly human beings, it is obvious that the man is not very healthy but una deh push am push to him death. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DELTA State Governorship Election Result / Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.