Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking (40249 Views)

Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2022
Too old ..pele ...Is he older than Biden of USAor Queen Elizabeth of England who walks around with support? Yet they govern their people well...Governance is not by strength, it's sound mind , wisdom and the will to make a difference in the lives of the masses
Buje1987:
I just pray the Youths don’t forget our manifestos in 2020. Who ordered the killing of armless youths in Lekki Toll gate?
Same people who killed innocent youths you want to vote for?
Can’t we make a change?
Let’s vote a vibrant Obi who can represent us in international meetings. Tinubu is just too old adding another 8 years to his age.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2022
We love him like that ...He's brain isn't shaking and that's what we need
RPG2020:
Shaking material
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:19am On Jun 12, 2022
God bless you
Stronghold91:

go sit down. tinubu is more competent
and leadership skills than the other candidate's
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by basseeafricana: 9:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Newslink:
Say No to Sai Kaka. Atiku is the answer

You are Shaking, You can't preside over a Country that is Shaking

You are Unwell You can't preside over a Country that is Unwell

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChXwTSS6wA

Nigerians are frustrated already, We can't graduates from saying Sai Baba to Sai Kaka.
Atiku is the answer

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CerMua4I5IJ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bastard Dino Melaye. Since u left Apc, your life is not balanced again, even you can't win PDP primary at your senatorial district. If you like, rant till u die, Tinubu is d next president by d grace of God. We don't stop you and your Tinubu's haters from committing suicide. You are supporting Atiku against your brother. Bet it tody Dino, you will always find disgrace in all your political dealing. No wonder, that small boy, Yahaya Bello turns u to nothing. You are dead politically in Kogi.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by onatisi(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2022
every politician supporting tinubu knows about his ill health and knows that he is very very sick , BUT THE ONLY REASON THEY ARE FOLLOWING AND SUPPORTING HIM IS THAT THEY WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIS ILL HEALTH TO LOOT THE TREASURY .
yoruba politicians supporting him believe that once he becomes president he is their sure way of getting into the juicy posts that the northerners have been enjoying and to loot during the time he is still alive , NONE OF THOSE SUPPORTING TINUBU IS SUPPORTING HIM FOR THE NATION SAKE OR BECAUE THEY KNOW HE CAN PERFORM .

if he becomes president , you will just see people like mc oluomo , koko zaria nd all known thugs from lagos occupying positions in many govt parastatals

yanabasee:
I stopped my support for Tinubu all because of his health and age ...

I want to believe that he's greedy for. trying to impose himself on Nigerians... against his health...

I knew it will come to this, ever since he paid media houses never to address him as just Tinubu but as a national leader... dragging national leader with the president has always been his dreams of becoming a president....
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by LordOfTheGame: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2022
smatt1711:
Pride, ethnicity, superiority contest, all this will make someone choose another 8 years of pains, Hunger, depression, total darkness...

Is really painful

We are capable of engineering a good life for ourselves but our problems are internal not necessarily our politicians.

Simply put, our problem is that we're not same people. We don't belong to each other and our differences are so much that forcing ourselves to live together as one country will make none of us good but total disintegration and fair competition will take us all to a greater height.
The moment Nigerians begin to see this fundamental problems and address it as it is, the better our chances of survival.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by caracas: 9:29am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

Trying to impose himself how? Did you go school at all?
Ppl like you should be given the guillotine treatment for putting Nigeria in this mess.we warned you dumb heads back then but you ppl defended Bubu just as you are defending the Lagos thief now.
It’s clear you ppl do not mean well for this country cos it beats my imagination how someone reasonable n sane would be campaigning for an old , senile, sick n corrupt politician like Tinubu.
Same Tinubu that can hardly walk without his bodyguards supporting him…..
Seriously some of you should be guillotined…..
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2022
How sure are you about your claim? Don't allow hatred becloud your judgement. Have you taken time to Google search Tinubu's achievements as a former governor of Lagos state , his role in enthroning democracy in Nigeria fighting the millitary to a standstill during nadeco days , his continue contributions to the developmental strides recorded in Lagos state up till date ? Before you judge a man , check his antecedents and personality. How many of the other contestants have contributed into Nigeria's growth? They just want power , how have they impacted the life of a common man?
Bollinga:

Shame on you for this rubbish to typed. I don't know what you stand to gain by supporting Tinubu. What vision does this man has for Nigeria. Oga right now, we need to look beyond supporting a particular party or being Tribal inclined. Nigeria is sinking and you know Tinubu can't do nothing but to sink it further. Choose wisely
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Realist12: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Kruzxx:

And where is African in comparison with rest of the world in development..
If you truly know about Africa you'd know it has a potential of being the most liveable continent worldwide, but it's disconnections from the world before slave trade era made it vulnerable. Africa happens to be the reserve of the world and its elites understanding of its people is that they can't be stretched to their limit . Hence we are still stuck in exportation of natural resources in exchange for refined produces .
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Amadaz(m): 9:34am On Jun 12, 2022
no lies
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2022
God bless the womb you came out from?
Digmygold:

Even you wey you think say you dey healthy cannot be sure of when death will come calling. So no be by age nor stamina. Seemingly healthy people can become sick too, they can also die suddenly. I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by iTommysco: 9:37am On Jun 12, 2022
yahoosurepass:
I will vote Tinubu on one condition....

If he can put thread inside niddle cheesy

It is good to be obedient wink

Omo which kind test be that that one is a failed test already
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Hahahahah
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by kingyakos: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
Good health is Wealth and Only God grant that
Please don't mock your fellow humanbeing about health Issue

Keep quiet.
He should go and manage his health deficiency and leave Aso rock for a healthy man.
He presented a sick buhari to Nigerians now nigeria is even more sick than buhari.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by shegz24(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2022
This one that will soon beg to join APC.

Fani Kayode did and said way more than this, now he is on Channels defending Tinubu like he is his father.

Politicians mtchww
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by LZAA: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

The blunder you wrote up there and the impertinent to ask me if I went to school is nothing but foolishness...

Tinubu is sick....

And since you've introduced the facts... Then I will add this to one of my reasons why Tinubu shouldn't get closed to the presidency.. because he's got a disability, according to you.

And yes, the disabled and sick Tinubu is imposing his sick self to become a president.

If this is too difficult for you to take in... You should get yourself a cold bath at the lagoon.
I swear i dey laff when i saw the clown's post grin grin
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by zelnababa(m): 9:54am On Jun 12, 2022
They said Buhari will die in office, about 3 ppl that said so re no more today they were even in thier forties and fifties, Buhari is still Hale and hearty. Even coro no near baba
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Toks2008(m): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Tinubu is just desperate,he should retire and take care of his health.

This man should be close to 90 yet he wants to rule Nigeria.

Shaky shaky grandpa that can't control his sphincter wants to rule Nigeria,he will be worse than Buhari.

Make una leave am.

By the time he collapses during campaign and renders himself incapacitated, Shebbi Amaechi go become the flagbearer laslas
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Prozico22(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye
then he should step down and recieve blessing from youth
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:
You have never being his supporter but a bloody coward hypocrite liar. It's you that sick not Tinubu its unfortunate that average Nigerians can't differentiate disability from sickness. Someone that moving across the country without help from anyone you said sick.

See how you think.

Now let me ask... Whether he is sick or disable as you presented it please tell me... Is a president not suppose to have a clean bill of health?

In the case of Buhari, he fell sick during his time NOT BEFORE..

As I wrote, let Tinubu continue to push his luck...laslas he will be replaced.
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by yanabasee(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2022
LZAA:
I swear i dey laff when i saw the clown's post grin grin
I swear... they want a disabled man to rule Nigeria now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Carlosdd: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2022
Dino what a shameless man , unless they don’t want to say it to your face , indeed your sickness is incurable, if you can open your mouth and called Tinubu a sick man and you also talk about his age it means you don’t know what you are saying. Either you like it or not Tinubu is on the ballot paper come 2023 and if it’s the will of God then our next president
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by RPG2020(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Ijoba85:
We love him like that ...He's brain isn't shaking and that's what we need

Nigeria youths are about to Lost it again ooh
Who did we offende?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by reality1010: 10:11am On Jun 12, 2022
Newslink:

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChXwTSS6wA

Nigerians are frustrated already, We can't graduates from saying Sai Baba to Sai Kaka.
Atiku is the answer

You have said it all.
Will Tinubu employ a shaky man like him to preside over his company? Will he abandone the smart young guys to employ a shaky old man as his company's General Manager?
Those of you supporting Tinubu, will you do that?
If you can answer these questions well i will vote for Tinubu?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Pesuzok(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Esama:

Are you saying he is disabled
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Yong4ever: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Newslink:

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cChXwTSS6wA Dino and you think you're healthy? Being mentally sick is worse than all sickness, what have you achieved so far other than Pilling up exotic cars in your garage? No single project or development credited to you in your constituency.

Atiku is the answer

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Ijoba85: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Lose it how? Are you insinuating Tinubu is not competent enough to govern the country ?
RPG2020:

Nigeria youths are about to Lost it again ooh
Who did we offende?
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Tinubu didn't build or reform Lagos state after his position in the state till date... And you think he has the technical know-how to reform Nigeria?

#PeterObiIsFluke.
#NumbersNotSentiment.
Number 1.

The number 1 problem of Nigeria today is extremely low government revenue.
What did Obi and Asiwaju do about the problem as governors.
For clarity: South Africa tax to GDP ratio is about 30%. UK's Tax to GDP is about 35%.
Nigeria GDP to just 8%.
It was less than 2% in 1999.

As a governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju increased the IGR revenue of Lagos from 600m monthly to 7.5b in 2007. This is about 1,300% growth
Peter Obi on the other hand met a State totally dependent on FAAC, after 8yrs he grew it by less than 10%. If we consider inflation, it is clear that Peter Obi grew Anambra IGR by negative number.

Please note: Ngige grew the IGR of same Anambra state by 500% in 3yrs.
Atobatele
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by olas24u(f): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2022
yanabasee:

Then while you wait for him to clear the mess... I will mount my vote for Peter Obi...

Asiwaju is in the league Abraham Lincoln and Barrack Obama put together
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by 989900: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Africa and old, ailing, ineffective leaders.

This is where Tinubu should be fighting for his "emi lokan".

Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Theman18: 10:47am On Jun 12, 2022
The problem is just that some people want to comment for commenting sake alone.
All we want is a better Nigeria.

Among all the aspirants, please can someone name anyone better than Asiwaju Tinubu
Please on a serious and open mind with the fear of God.

Is it atiku? That you all know will milk all Nigeria's assets like he did during Obasanjo by selling Nigeria's properties worth $3.5 billion and bought by His company for $300 million
Or
Is it obi that hasn't got the great international connection that can benefit Nigeria and who lives in Asiwaju Tinubu's Lagos, 5th highest economy in Africa.

Please don't get me wrong, Asiwaju Tinubu's health may not be that good but has what it takes more than anyone to make Nigeria better.

Some great people with low health level but has great knowledge, experience, connections, formula and will like Asiwaju Tinubu has done great things before.
Asiwaju Tinubu is THE BEST AMONG THEM FOR NOW,
And by God's grace �, he shall do it well which will surprise you all by God's grace, AMEN �
Re: Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking by Webforyou: 11:01am On Jun 12, 2022
money121:
Oni yeye

Are you stupid? Did he mock him ? He only adviced him .........something every sensible human around him should do but no all of them want to push the calamity on the nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emefiele Smiles As Buhari Congratulates Him As "CBN Governor" - Photos / DELTA State Governorship Election Result / Edo State House Of Assembly Fracas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.