Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency (1793 Views)

Nigeriens Angry, Believe Tinubu Is Waging War Against Them - Umar Abubakar / 2023 Presidency: Nigerians Should Support, Vote The Most Prepared Candidate / Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Has Obi visited other Labour Party factions?
Obi is unique, all the other Labour factions have apologised and step down for him, or you chose not to see that.
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by donbrowser(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2022
DMerciful:
2023 will change the narrative. Watch and see!

Just mouth, no plan, no strategy, nothing!

That's why Tinubu will win again because you people keep behaving like someone that wants blessings from God and is not working.

You need to work to be president. Not sitting somewhere and shouting get your pvc
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by donbrowser(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi is unique, all the other Labour factions have apologised and step down for him, or you chose not to see that.

As much as you made yourself look stupid. The topic still remains that Tinubu has prepared for every step of the election process and how has your principal prepared simple.
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by DMerciful(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
Have patience, 2023 is not far!
donbrowser:

Just mouth, no plan, no strategy, nothing!

That's why Tinubu will win again because you people keep behaving like someone that wants blessings from God and is not working.

You need to work to be president. Not sitting somewhere and shouting get your pvc
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

As much as you made yourself look stupid. The topic still remains that Tinubu has prepared for every step of the election process and how has your principal prepared simple.
You are the stupid person to be supporting a bad product.Your opinion of tinubu been prepared is not the fact but just wishful thinking which many people have told you.You are free to continue been delusional.You claim Tinubu visited other aspirants but even Atiku did same before him and you don't think Atiku is prepared.You see how stupid you sound.
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by derecho(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2022
So you couldn't see personal preparations and dialogues with those he feel would support his presidential ambition in all I have been writing?

I have continually said
*He isn't Tinubu or Atiku who throw money around.
*He has his style and not a noise maker

Are you expecting him to go and sleep in Kano or celebrate his birthday in Jigawa before you know he meets stakeholders?

Even most of his tour meetings were not known to the public until journalists started interviewing him.

I have written the way I wrote because I believe you're not a kid and you should be able to sift the necessary things.

Summary
Obi has been in touch with his contacts and been preparing himself for presidency post-2019.
He has visited more countries to see how they solved what the FG is struggling with.Listen to him and hear him talk about them.
He is constantly talking about Nigeria when others are quiet for fear of not sounding politically correct. What do you think he was doing?
Need I remind you of Business meetings and speaking engagements that he has used to position himself?

Except what you mean by preparation is acting like Tinubu or striking deals with power brokers in PDP.

You seem to think someone not ready to spend money like Obi would just come during PDP primaries and would be a threat to a Wike or Anyim.

donbrowser:

So you can't even make reference to any of the stuffs you've been claiming since and you're saying your principal is prepared for presidency?
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by DeleTaller: 8:31am On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

So none of you can state how your candidate has prepared for election in the last 4 years?

I was reading and seeing how they have been attacking in stead of them to tell how their candidates have prepared himself. I also see how you have been calm to let them reason with you but in the end you can see that those people are not worth explaining or discussing politics with.

Just this morning I have decided never to reply any of them again. I will just read through and that is all from now on. Then after the election I hope we all get opportunity to return here and congratulate one another. Most importantly is to have a better Nigeria.

peace
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by 1x2x3: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2022
I admit he is the most prepared and he seem to be playing his financial and dirty cards. Do I want him to win? NO....... but he's got a high chance to win.
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by donbrowser(m): 8:54am On Jun 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

I was reading and seeing how they have been attacking in stead of them to tell how their candidates have prepared himself. I also see how you have been calm to let them reason with you but in the end you can see that those people are not worth explaining or discussing politics with.

Just this morning I have decided never to reply any of them again. I will just read through and that is all from now on. Then after the election I hope we all get opportunity to return here and congratulate one another. Most importantly is to have a better Nigeria.

peace

Thank you. I don't understand how Nigerians think. Can you win an election without proper preparations?

1 Like

Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by donbrowser(m): 8:57am On Jun 12, 2022
1x2x3:
I admit he is the most prepared and he seem to be playing his financial and dirty cards. Do I want him to win? NO....... but he's got a high chance to win.

This is an honest review and response. Thank you for your contribution. Youths need to learn that governance comes with a lot of preparation most especially when you're contesting against people like Tinubu and Atiku
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by 1x2x3: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

This is an honest review and response. Thank you for your contribution. Youths need to learn that governance comes with a lot of preparation most especially when you're contesting against people like Tinubu and Atiku

I root for OBI but he's acting like a joke. To go against men like Tinubu and Atiku you must be totally prepared and highly dogged. Votes are not won on social media in Nigeria.
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by donbrowser(m): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2022
1x2x3:

I root for OBI but he's acting like a joke. To go against men like Tinubu and Atiku you must be totally prepared and highly dogged. Votes are not won on social media in Nigeria.

The days of Tinubu as governor of Lagos state, Funsho Williams was consistently dishing out articles, media coverages criticizing the government and suggesting solutions to matters that relate to governance in the state. By 2011 Funsho Williams was already known all over Lagos and he could have easily won the election under PDP then if he wasn't dead. He was a pain in Tinubu's neck. He would go from LG to LG to meet with PDP members seek endorsement and outline his plans.

He did this for 8 good years. 8 freaking years.

He knows what he wants and was prepared for it. You think I will be here rooting for Tinubu if I'm seeing another serious candidate?
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by Never4getU: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2022
...OJUKWU IS A SAINT grin grin grin

una go slave tire and las las u wont achieve biafra.....e pain dem

Ecos:
Tinubu is a thief!!
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by mbos: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Yes because a shaking country like Nigeria requires a man with an equally vibrant shaking hand
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by DeleTaller: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2022
donbrowser:

Thank you. I don't understand how Nigerians think. Can you win an election without proper preparations?

Just leave the stubborn blind followers alone. They have a destination and something will stop them if they are not willing to let people help them.
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by donbrowser(m): 10:33am On Jun 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

Just leave the stubborn blind followers alone. They have a destination and something will stop them if they are not willing to let people help them.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by donbrowser(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2022
mbos:
Yes because a shaking country like Nigeria requires a man with an equally vibrant shaking hand

Exactly because he has won the election while the people with strong hands were busy with other businesses
Re: I Believe Tinubu Is The Most Prepared Candidate For Presidency by Ecos(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Never4getU:
...OJUKWU IS A SAINT grin grin grin

una go slave tire and las las u wont achieve biafra.....e pain dem

Who be this fool? Kee urself. Tilumbu is a thief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Allowed To Creat Thread In Hausa Language? / David Hundeyin Exposes Kadaria Ahmed's Brother In Law Who Glorifies Terrorists / 2023: APC May Lose Jigawa – Gov Badaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.