Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Experience In Church This Morning - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Church This Morning (34249 Views)

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by achimendy(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:
Good morning nairaladers and happy Trinity day

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes

Are you ok, do you want them to be looking at faces before they search, and you know about the security issues we're having in the country.

Oga hands up make them search you jor.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by silibaba: 10:03am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes

It is important, do you know you can kill somebody with ordinary razor blaze of N10?

Then for the bolded, an angel could turn into a beast tomorrow. No one must be trusted including you.

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2022
blackbone989:
Funny enough these guys will arrive, open fire n even d church security will jakpa. U don't bring a scanner to a gun n grenade fight. Fire arm need to b legalize
I believe people with high intelligence and restraint should only use firearms and even law enforcement be required to go through mental awareness I have seen most of the people that shoot at me are low life’s taking stipend to finish the job oppress me on the daily easily bribed with cash but forget about the witnesses but who will help you tomorrow with ideas to move you forward in life? Creatives especially with precision training na you go suffer last last. These people are working for top people look at their pictures the bastard children of the elite different names but same face.

Chinese Village has a village where is a place for low income street vendors
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by bepositive11: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Listen, even if you don't believe in God, don't dismiss other people's beliefs. Believing in God has and will continue to lead people in the right path.

The problem comes when there's ignorance. The problem comes when one believes that their God is superior to another's God.

If we all respected each other's beliefs, this world would be a better place.

Religions fundamentally exist to teach people to be good but some people misinterpret and become extremists. If you look at Muslims for example, a lot of them detest extremists but unfortunately, the terrorists are louder than them

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

God/gods are so weak that they can't protect their children..I mean you claim to serve a lifeless God and he was alive to watch you slaughtered on a Sunday serving him..let's say as the Christians would..he did it for a reason..the Christian God is a clown nothing else..a mass murderer he is..and some persons keep on serving something they created.. undecided grin

Man created the concept of God...For you only see humanoids claiming of his existence and literally nothing else...Plus if individuals noticed the concept of “god/God” changes every generation... grin
Man created God in his own image so pls it's high time y'all dish him in the waste bin where he belongs... cheesy
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by TheKrakon: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
DO YOU THINK WITH YOUR ASS OR FOOT?YOU SOUND SO STUPID WITH YOUR MONIKER GAY LORD cry cry cry cry cry

The truth is bitter.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by kelly72: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2022
TheKrakon:

What are they paying God in praises and worship for. Why him dey lazy and weak.

God's judgment is not instant unlike the days of old. Now he allows the rain to fall on good and bad people, his free air also caresses them all, whether good or bad people.

But He does has His judgment day when every man will render account of his life.

So until then, protect yourself and help protect others.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by miraclea: 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Devil have his congregation and he's represented even on naira land please give your life to Christ and experience his redemptive work for you on the cross of Calvary,may the lord help you

quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113721872]Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

God/gods are so weak that they can't protect their children..I mean you claim to serve a lifeless God and he was alive to watch you slaughtered on a Sunday serving him..let's say as the Christians would..he did it for a reason..the Christian God is a clown nothing else..a mass murderer he is..and some persons keep on serving something they created.. undecided grin

Man created the concept of God...For you only see humanoids claiming of his existence and literally nothing else...Plus if individuals noticed the concept of “god/God” changes every generation... grin
Man created God in his own image so pls it's high time y'all dish him in the waste bin where he belongs... cheesy

CAN WE NOW ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD IS DEAD? grin[/quote]
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by TheKrakon: 10:10am On Jun 12, 2022
kelly72:

God's judgment is not instant unlike the days of old. Now he allows the rain to fall on good and bad people, his free air also caresses them all, whether good or bad people.

But He does has His judgment day when every man will render account of his life.

So until then, protect yourself and help protect others.

Stop giving credit to this imaginary being hiding inside a book and in peoples brain.

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Ernesthugo(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2022
OK grin WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS IN ME ASKING ? SO MANY FOOLS LIKE YOU USE FEMININE PICTURE TO CHAT WITH REAL MEN LIKE US BASATRD IF HE SURE FOR YOU POST YOUR PIC,AFONJA BASTAR,D
TheKrakon:

The truth is bitter.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 10:11am On Jun 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
It's very necessary, don't forget the Bible says heaven help those who help themselves.

In case anyone need a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature.

Really? Where?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by TheKrakon: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
OK grin YWS IT IS BUT WHATS YOUR BUSINESS IN ME ASKING ? SO MAN FOOLS LIKE YOU USE FEMININE PICTURE TO CHAT WITH REAL MEN LIKE US BASATRD IF HE SURE FOR YOU POST YOUR PIC,AFONJA BASTAR,D

I can't read what your saying. Why all CAP?

E be lyk you don dey smoke bad weed.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by SeriouslySense(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2022
But its for your safety, if they were to start looking at faces, and making exceptions, then they will gradually make exceptions for almost everybody and it will not be effective anymore.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Udemzy05: 10:13am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

You've been Banking with a particular bank for God knows when and you've never complained about the security man searching you or the bank door stoping you when you carry any other thing along.

You never bothered about trust from your bank even when your money is with them, you talk as if you're not in Nigeria and you're here complaining.

Oga stay for house and worship God,after all God is everywhere.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 10:14am On Jun 12, 2022
SmartyPants:

Really? Where?

Maybe Hezekiah 6:1.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Ernesthugo(m): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2022
BECAUSE I AM ON MY COMPUTER NOT BASIC NOKIA LIGHT
TheKrakon:

I can't read what your saying. Why all CAP?

E be lyk you don dey smoke bad weed.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:

You are new to using computer?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by TheKrakon: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:

Oga, I beg rest. You no get talk.You be small pikin. Them no dey follo small pikin argue.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Issues40(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

CAN WE NOW ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD IS DEAD? grin

All you need, friend, is a personal encounter with Christ. When you've had one, nothing will change your perception about God anymore.

I've had so many personal encounters with God. That's why even if the devil himself shows up and tells me that God doesn't exist, I know it's all fake and he really does exist.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Udemzy05:

You've been Banking with a particular bank for God knows when and you've never complained about the security man searching you or the bank door stoping you when you carry any other thing along.

You never bothered about trust from your bank even when your money is with them, you talk as if you're not in Nigeria and you're here complaining.

Oga stay for house and worship God,after all God is everywhere.

Do they worship deities in banks?
Do banks tell you they are protecting your money with the help of deities?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Eriokanmi: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

The security search was necessary in view of what's happening today. Afterall, Judas was a deciple of Jesus. Who could ever think he'd betray Him? The devil can use anyone, including pastors
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2022
Issues40:

All you need, friend, is a personal encounter with Christ. When you've had one, nothing will change your perception about God anymore.

I've had so many personal encounters with God. That's why even if the devil himself shows up and tells me that God doesn't exist, I know it's all fake and he really does exist.

God is a title not a person, so you’ve had encounters with Yahweh, wonderful

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Ernesthugo(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2022
IF AM NEW THEN YOU ARE UNBORN BECAUSE MY LAPTOP GO PAY YOU RENT AND FEED YOU AND YOUR KIS DIS ONE YEAR STRAIGHT 3 MEALS
Maynman:

You are new to using computer?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 10:18am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
IF AM NEW THEN YOU ARE UNBORN BECAUSE MY LAPTOP GO PAY YOU RENT AND FEED YOU AND YOUR KIS DIS ONE YEAR STRAIGHT 3 MEALS

Shows you are using a cheap one and you don’t know how to use a computer.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Ernesthugo(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2022
SMALL PIKIN I GREE, POST YOUR FACE BASTARD Bleep HEAD WITH FEDERAL CROSSING ROAD SIGNALS AFONJA
TheKrakon:

Oga, I beg rest. You no get talk.You be small pikin. Them no dey follo small pikin argue.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Udemzy05: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Do they worship deities in banks?
Do banks tell you they are protecting your money with the help of deities?

I don't engage people who lack common sense,those who fail to comprehend a simple post.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FireUpNow(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Recall that the Bible in one of its books said that you should be wise as the serpent and be gentle as the dove. The security checks is right because putting the lives of innocent worshippers in danger is bad.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Ernesthugo(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2022
PLEASE LEARN HOW TO USE THE COMMAS,IT IS THERE FOR A PURPOSE!!!!!!!!11
Maynman:

Shows you are using a cheap one and you don’t know how to use a computer.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2022
Udemzy05:

I don't engage people who lack common sense,those who fail to comprehend a simple post.

And didn’t you just engage
Ignorant sheep!
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
PLEASE LEARN HOW TO USE THE COMMAS,IT IS THERE FOR A PURPOSE!!!!!!!!11

Cheap!
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by TheKrakon: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Ernesthugo:
SMALL PIKIN I GREE, POST YOUR FACE BASTARD Bleep HEAD WITH FEDERAL CROSSING ROAD SIGNALS AFONJA

Make you know say i dey above average. To be deleted in 5 minutes.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by SmartyPants(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

Maybe Hezekiah 6:1.

Where is Hezekiah in the Bible sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies That Never Occured / 10 Ways Youths Act In Churches When They Have No Offering / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76