Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

My Experience In Church This Morning - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Church This Morning (34219 Views)

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Popesuccess(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:
Good morning nairaladers and happy Trinity day

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes
They are trying to ensure security of everyone you are complaining, they know for five years, do they know what Is in your heart. Or you don't know that na persin wey no man na him dey kill man
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

God/gods are so weak that they can't protect their children..I mean you claim to serve a lifeless God and he was alive to watch you slaughtered on a Sunday serving him..let's say as the Christians would..he did it for a reason..the Christian God is a clown nothing else..a mass murderer he is..and some persons keep on serving something they created.. undecided grin

Man created the concept of God...For you only see humanoids claiming of his existence and literally nothing else...Plus if individuals noticed the concept of “god/God” changes every generation... grin
Man created God in his own image so pls it's high time y'all dish him in the waste bin where he belongs... cheesy

CAN WE NOW ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD IS DEAD? grin

Confused thing. Fom God does not exist in your write up, you confirmed His existence by asking people to accept He is dead.

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Obiorahpcfg: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
Don't mind them. Is only when they bomb blast that such things will kick start again
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2022
DropsMic:

I really don't blame you. You are just a lost puppy who thinks he is wise because he worships the white man's God.

Blaming white man for your calamity..
I don't deceive my self..

Pls stop mentioning me
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Weldone! i like yr sermon
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

God/gods are so weak that they can't protect their children..I mean you claim to serve a lifeless God and he was alive to watch you slaughtered on a Sunday serving him..let's say as the Christians would..he did it for a reason..the Christian God is a clown nothing else..a mass murderer he is..and some persons keep on serving something they created.. undecided grin

Man created the concept of God...For you only see humanoids claiming of his existence and literally nothing else...Plus if individuals noticed the concept of “god/God” changes every generation... grin
Man created God in his own image so pls it's high time y'all dish him in the waste bin where he belongs... cheesy

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by 9ino(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Wetin this mumu dey talk seff
bottlewater1:

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by whirlwind7(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Bottlewater, bottled brain.
Common sense didn't tell you that it isn't only regular members that show up on church services?
Or you are suggesting that such screening should be restricted to new members only?

In the light of how insecurity is rife across the country, you are complaining that a church took a proactive step at security.

Your brain dey pain you?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Extremefiles(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't let them know the truth na. How will I cash out when I turn pastor
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Jakama90(m): 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's not about being a member for 5 or 20 yrs. It's not about trust. Just for security purposes. You never can tell.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by chydel(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:
Good morning nairaladers and happy Trinity day.....

I think they decided to screen everyone so as not to appear discriminatory especially to new members which may discourage them from coming back
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by deebrownneymar: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

you sound too stupid to have kids. You’re so stupid I won’t bother saying why. Lmao!!!
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Extremefiles:

Don't let them know the truth na. How will I cash out when I turn pastor
You still can.. grin
They are gullible for a reason.. grin
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Psoul(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Are you looking for "like" and "Comments" and also a way for people to start talking trash about churches.
I know u truly knew that anything thread against Church and Christianity will have heavy traffic and u want to lean on that to make this irrelevant post.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Gwan2(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

See topic wey person with brain create abeg..did you create the topic for ridicule of the Christian faith abi na bereavement of brain cells cause am
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Goldbw122(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

You went there to save your God not man so just go with the flow simple.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by kachistone: 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Even generals get searched before entering DHQ. The search was necessary sir. Your church security should be applauded because a man's enemy are members of his own household.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

You might be a church goer but people like you are potential risk.

Why complain about the security measure introduced by your church to keep you safe?

You're so daft and a willing idiot in the hands of terrorists.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by NoToPile: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
People must complain about everything, Nawa. Please stay at home if you don't want to go to church.

I even saw our security team having a meeting with some elders in church today after service, what I heared when passing was to beef up security.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by kelmicheal: 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Wether you have been a member of your church for many years it dnt matter just cooperative with protocols those guys are doing their jobs to secure you all
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by epadomo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just curious if you are a human being

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by femijay8271(m): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your god is dead but My God Almighty... The creator of heavens and earth....is forever alive.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Emmanuel30a: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

GOD DAMNED person&people! The end is near. U remember the destruction...?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by joliecouer: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
It's very necessary, don't forget the Bible says heaven help those who help themselves.

In case anyone need a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature.

That Ouote is not in Bible bro
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Emeka71(m): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
airminem:
The security search was necessary
But not at the right time.

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by kaziblake(f): 1:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

The search was necessary after last week issue
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by spydera: 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
matrix199:
Judas that betrayed Jesus nko, he wasn't an old time disciple?
Bless you jareeey 100%
Infact, hw do I credit your bank account now?

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by charles2468(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not everyone that made a comment on this platform are human being, avoid this kind of people they are agent from pit of hell, whose aim is to plant seeds of discord in christains and make them start doubting there faith.

Soon that God ure challenging will visit you
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by kwasoly(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Oga is not everything you should bring here, that's a family matter in the interest of every one so I expect you to use wisdom and understand that they where being security conscious.
Is it everything that happens in your immediate family that you bring to the public space?
Be wise man.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Cutehector(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

if you were bombed now, would you have the chance to type this shït?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by do4luv14(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

standard security procedure, if you like be a member for 100 years, bros them go still search you, no preference treatment o
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Fantazy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
It's only an ungrateful and ignorant bitch that will say God is dead.

GOD'S NOT DEAD!
He is imortal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Adeboye / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78