Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Experience In Church This Morning - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience In Church This Morning (34231 Views)

As You Go To Church This Sunday, Do This / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / What's Your Prayer Point Today As You Step Into Church This Morning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by 12chibundo: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good developmentGood development...
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by richie3384: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:
Good morning nairaladers and happy Trinity day

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes
security search is highly necessary. People need to feel safe in Church
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Aringon(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
It will not discourage people, it's to show people that are new that, everyone will be scanned. Be free okay

bottlewater1:

So I went to church with my family, at the entrance of the church members of protocol use their security gadgets to search us whether we carry any kind of weapon. Me that did not even carry Bible expect my phone and offering, yet they use their gadgets on me.

My opinion:

I was just laughing because it seems they don't trust their members again for instance me a member of more than five years and listen to the pastor almost every week.
I think this acts in church will further discourage people from attending church services but to stick to electronic programmes
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Zinpat: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
The security check is very necessary in this country. The bible says "wisdom is profitable to direct".
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by matrix199(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
spydera:

Bless you jareeey 100%
Infact, hw do I credit your bank account now?

For real or you're just playing Judas?

If for real, then seven five three zero one zero seven zero one nine FCMB
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Zinpat: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
You speak blasphemy. May God have mercy on you and deliver you.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by do4luv14(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

standard security procedure, if you like be a member for 100 years, bros them go still search you, no preference treatment
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by jojothaiv(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
airminem:
The security search was necessary
No mind the OP. Does it matter if you're the foundational member of the church, the right thing remain the right thing.

As for the trust issues,
Even Paul no trust Peter.
Pastor say hin dey follow God talk, I say put am for speaker

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by memd: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

God/gods are so weak that they can't protect their children..I mean you claim to serve a lifeless God and he was alive to watch you slaughtered on a Sunday serving him..let's say as the Christians would..he did it for a reason..the Christian God is a clown nothing else..a mass murderer he is..and some persons keep on serving something they created.. undecided grin

Man created the concept of God...For you only see humanoids claiming of his existence and literally nothing else...Plus if individuals noticed the concept of “god/God” changes every generation... grin
Man created God in his own image so pls it's high time y'all dish him in the waste bin where he belongs... cheesy

CAN WE NOW ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD IS DEAD? grin

Of course, it's very easy to blame God. He's at fault for everything everytime. Very convenient. His inabilities and powerlessness are to blame. Even his inexistence makes it even better.

Btw, we have two eyes to see. Not one.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by kokkubabboni421(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

God/gods are so weak that they can't protect their children..I mean you claim to serve a lifeless God and he was alive to watch you slaughtered on a Sunday serving him..let's say as the Christians would..he did it for a reason..the Christian God is a clown nothing else..a mass murderer he is..and some persons keep on serving something they created.. undecided grin

Man created the concept of God...For you only see humanoids claiming of his existence and literally nothing else...Plus if individuals noticed the concept of “god/God” changes every generation... grin
Man created God in his own image so pls it's high time y'all dish him in the waste bin where he belongs... cheesy

Men have killed God in their hearts ~ Frederick Nietzsche
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by duncan511: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
It's very necessary, don't forget the Bible says heaven help those who help themselves.

In case anyone need a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature.
WHERE in the Bible, the Bible said So, there is nothing like that in the Bible my Brother.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by agaluck: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
"Since your God can't protect you guys then it's more than necessary to do the search...if you don't wanna get searched then sit in your house.. wink

CAN WE NOW ACCEPT THE FACT THAT GOD IS DEAD?"

Well, you may say what you like about God for now because He is a merciful God, but one day He will show you that He is "I AM THAT I AM".
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Wwwq: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oh
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by RepoMan007: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You well so?
God equally allowed Jesus to be persecuted and crucified but he is now worldwide odogwu sitting at God's right hand and coming soon to judge all. What about Stephen in acts? Or the twelve apostles?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by 4lorunsho(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

They don’t worship deities in bank, deities should be able to protect their followers.

have you built capacity for the deity to protect ?
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Maynman: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
4lorunsho:

have you built capacity for the deity to protect ?

The deity only protects buildings? Humans do that too.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by sexy74(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

The security search was necessary, even in church today they announced changes in security procedures.
Seems churches and place of worship have been put on red alert.

My opinion:

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by HelipsTech: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a fool
With no disrespect
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by pasuma(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Mumu Grace doesn't expire, stop spitting heresy, I nor blame you sha , na all these business ventures LLC you attend

Bluntguy:

As your god sent you to kill people in Ore last Sunday, the church is searching people to make sure people like you don't infiltrate it to kill again.
But this God you so much hate and speak Ill about will visit you one day soon because His grace and mercy shall soon expire where you are. Better repent and give your life to Christ.

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
HelipsTech:

You are a fool
With no disrespect
Your God is.. grin
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by yahmohy27: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
airminem:
The security search was necessary
Don't mind the guy.
Why should they trust and shouldn't check you na u build the church

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Yseone(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2022
Only if your mom had flushed you out from her belly, this rubbish won't be heard of & from a useless thing like you.
Fooooooooool

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by bong4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enculer:

You are such a big fool.

You expect the church to fold it's arms and watch its members killed?

You are probably a muslim in disguise.

Idiot.

Jesus wouldn't have started that response with "You are such a big fool". A child of God ought to have responded better.

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Yseone:
Only if your mom had flushed you out from her belly, this rubbish won't be heard of & from a useless thing like you.
Fooooooooool

Your God dare not say this.. grin
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

I don't know y Nigerians are just plain daft, Ensure security guarantees they complain, do not ensure security guarantees they murmur, the leader of a nation like nigeria should do what is at the best interests of Nigerians without bothering to seek their approvals or opinions, cos if u do, u would never achieve anything
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FahBuLous: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Na just to open mouth de talk rubbish...
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
FahBuLous:
Na just to open mouth de talk rubbish...
Are you back from your long time ban? shocked shocked
Do you still stalk ladies? grin

Or you now respect them?

Boy are you now matured enough to be on here? grin
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Midex88(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
olamidedivotee:
It's very necessary, don't forget the Bible says heaven help those who help themselves.

In case anyone need a quality content writer. Kindly check my signature.

To the bolded, Which verse sir...

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Abcruz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Are you not aware of the gruesome killing of over 100+ worshipers that occurred at Owo in Ondo state few days ago?

Would you rather walk into the church and become the next victim?

They have done well.
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by UGLYSALT: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
. Nice One
Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by Updating9JA: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
bottlewater1:

My opinion:

Re: My Experience In Church This Morning by 4lorunsho(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Maynman:

The deity only protects buildings? Humans do that too.

Understand what thou readest

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church / Israeli Bill To Outlaw Talk About Jesus Criticized / 2015 Prophecies That Never Occured

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57