Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (51801 Views)

Npower: Npower Physical Verification Will Last For Two Weeks / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September / Massive Recruitment At Adekunle Ajasin University,14th June, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
hismail1:
Please is it possible to change the venue of verification, I'm far away from where my location is
No sir
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by tk4life(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
Finally am Tru with the physical verification....someone can rest now
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
tk4life:
Finally am Tru with the physical verification....someone can rest now
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by dami2boi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
hismail1:
Please is it possible to change the venue of verification, I'm far away from where my location is
Message them on there facebook and Twitter page, including your NPWR ID NO
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by zaga2uk: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2022
Uptil now am yet to get my verification venue in my dashboard
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
zaga2uk:
You were shortlisted but not selected as an Npower beneficiary, you need to become an Npower beneficiary before your physical verification venue appears on your dashboard.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ApostlePaul14: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2022
ezenwaez:

You were shortlisted but not selected as an Npower beneficiary, you need to become an Npower beneficiary before your physical verification venue appears on your dashboard.

Not true,mine showed BENEFICIARY on d dashboard but d venue for d place for physical verification didn't show, I went to the local government secretariat where I live and I did my physical verification and thumb printed. My physical verification status is showing PASS now
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ApostlePaul14: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
zaga2uk:

Please visit the local government secretariat where u live to do your physical verification
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Bakerdav: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
ApostlePaul14:

Not true,mine showed BENEFICIARY on d dashboard but d venue for d place for physical verification didn't show, I went to the local government secretariat where I live and I did my physical verification and thumb printed. My physical verification status is showing PASS now
pls I did Bometric and it showimg finger prints Captured ,since 4days ago, no Venue for physical verification yet
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Trinity101(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please am I qualified to go for a physical verification at my local government of residence, I have done the biometric capture and it was successful but I haven't seen any centre to carry out the verification on my dashboard. Or does it mean that I'm not selected as a beneficiary? Someone please help with a feedback because I only have Friday to take any action as I don't know if they'll work on Saturday.

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Trinity101:
Please am I qualified to go for a physical verification at my local government of residence, I have done the biometric capture and it was successful but I haven't seen any centre to carry out the verification on my dashboard. Or does it mean that I'm not selected as a beneficiary? Someone please help with a feedback because I only have Friday to take any action as I don't know if they'll work on Saturday.
Being an Npower Applicant simply means you have not been selected as a beneficiary you cannot go to any physical verification center.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Trinity101(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Being an Npower Applicant simply means you have not been selected as a beneficiary you cannot go to any physical verification center.

Thanks for the prompt response. I guess is safe to say, "no hope of being selected anymore". Congrats to the beneficiaries, Nigeria has done it to me once again.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Trinity101:

Thanks for the prompt response. I guess is safe to say, "no hope of being selected anymore". Congrats to the beneficiaries, Nigeria has done it to me once again.
Just keep observing your dashboard until the deployment process starts.

1 Like

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by hismail1(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2022
dami2boi:

Message them on there facebook and Twitter page, including your NPWR ID NO
Okay, thanks.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 8:37am On Jun 24, 2022
oneble:

Try to update your account details first but if not responding, go for the verification but before leaving the centre, check your verification if it has been changed to PASS. Check your overview/profile page to confirm if your BVN AND ACCOUNT DETAILS status has changed if not, go to DEPLOYMENT and click on accoOut and bvn update and do the needful, by now your BVN on overview/profile must have changed to validated and your account details showing

Successfully completed my physical verification and status is showing pass but my bank account detail is blank and my bvn is showing no bvn.
On my deployment page, there is no update account. Pls am confused?
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

You did well.

Sir how do I update my bvn and bank account as i forgot to do so before the physical verification? My status is showing pass tho.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Sir how do I update my bvn and bank account as i forgot to do so before the physical verification? My status is showing pass tho.
Send your complain and your Npower ID to social.npower@gmail.com or on Twitter @npower_ng
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Darsh123: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Princevirus:
Those of us that have done their physical verification has anyone been able to update his/her Bank details under the deployment tab?

Yes, and it's display BVN Validated
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 10:03am On Jun 24, 2022
Darsh123:

Yes, and it's display BVN Validated
Please explain how you did it.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2022
ezenwaez:

Send your complain and your Npower ID to social.npower@gmail.com or on Twitter @npower_ng

Thanks but that email address is not valid.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Thanks but that email address is not valid.
Twitter @npower_ng
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Darsh123: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Please explain how you did it.

Check your overview if your Account details is there if not click on edit and supply it. After that proceed to Deployment Tab then you will see Verify Account click on it then enter your Bvn and Account details then verify it. You will now go back to Overview to check if it has reflect.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2022
Darsh123:

Check your overview if your Account details is there if not click on edit and supply it. After that proceed to Deployment Tab then you will see Verify Account click on it then enter your Bvn and Account details then verify it. You will now go back to Overview to check if it has reflect.

Thanks boss, it worked.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by oneble: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Successfully completed my physical verification and status is showing pass but my bank account detail is blank and my bvn is showing no bvn.
On my deployment page, there is no update account. Pls am confused?

I just confirmed now, it's no longer on deployment page again

Try to EDIT through the OVERVIEW page
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by ezenwaez(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
oneble:

Do as above.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Saintdan0421(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
oneble:

Thank you, have updated that this morning already. I edited first from overview then moved to deployment page and did the final edit there.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Newton2024: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Trinity101:

Since June 2020, I actually pity you guys.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jasswill(m): 11:14am On Jun 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

Ezenwaez.....I saw this on Npower twitter handle yesterday night...how legit is this info please..
1.The management of Npower has extended the Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification closing date by 3 days.
According to her, the ongoing Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Exercise earlier scheduled to end today, Saturday 25th June, 2022 have been extended by 3 days, commencing on Monday 27th June 2022 to Wednesday 29th June, 2022
✓In addition to this extension, applicants are advised to note the following;
1.Preselected candidates are advised to take advantage of this Verification Extension by doing the needful.
2.N-Tech program does not require physical verification, kindly be patient as you will be assigned and posted to a training centre soon
3.Shortlisted does not mean that you are selected for physical verification, you have to be selected as a beneficiary in other to Qualify for the Npower physical verification.
However, if your status shows preselected you can take advantage of the physical verification extension to do your physical verification.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Evaloyal2J(f): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

No sir
please what is the update for nbuilt shortlisted candidate? My sister's dashboard is showing shortlisted and nothing more.
Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Akande1874: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jasswill:

Ezenwaez.....I saw this on Npower twitter handle yesterday night...how legit is this info please..
1.The management of Npower has extended the Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification closing date by 3 days.
According to her, the ongoing Npower Batch C Stream 2 Physical Verification Exercise earlier scheduled to end today, Saturday 25th June, 2022 have been extended by 3 days, commencing on Monday 27th June 2022 to Wednesday 29th June, 2022
✓In addition to this extension, applicants are advised to note the following;
1.Preselected candidates are advised to take advantage of this Verification Extension by doing the needful.
2.N-Tech program does not require physical verification, kindly be patient as you will be assigned and posted to a training centre soon
3.Shortlisted does not mean that you are selected for physical verification, you have to be selected as a beneficiary in other to Qualify for the Npower physical verification.
However, if your status shows preselected you can take advantage of the physical verification extension to do your physical verification.

FREE ONLINE SMARTPHONE DIGITAL SKILLS FOR SRUDENT
� Brand New Laptop � for overall project winner.

Techyscholars ng is currently on a mission to train 5,000 African students on Smartphone Digital Skills and its monetization. This Training is themed SDS4S - Smartphone Digital Skills For Students.

Being a student without a skill today is risky. The future is kind of promising only to those who posses a digital skill.
Everyone is now advised to get one skill or the other as the Labour Market is now filled and favourable to those who can present a skill in addition to their educational degrees. This free Training will empower you with enough skills to stand out just with your smartphone.

This training will also include a contest where students are chanced to win cash prizes and a Laptop as the grand prize. The training also comes with Certification.

Join now as offers are limited
_(https:///DGerrmyu3TTDjYDlbUUY8R)

Re: Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday by Jasswill(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
ezenwaez:

... please I need an quick response, to this question
1. Following the info on Npower twitter headle, can a candidate whose overview profile is showing shortlisted, can also go for this physical screening... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test / Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.